PDA

View Full Version : Whats In Your First House?

Trichakra
22nd September 2016, 04:13
Hello Guys,
Whats In Your First House? My moon is in my first house. The Moon in your first house suggests that your feelings are hypersensitive and play a significant role in the definition of your personality.

Aianawa
22nd September 2016, 04:19
Hello, can you explain this house thing please.

Trichakra
22nd September 2016, 04:20
Hello Guys,

I'm a Taurus Sun in Vedic Astrology. What's your Vedic Sun Sign?

Cearna
22nd September 2016, 05:04
Hello Guys,

I'm a Taurus Sun in Vedic Astrology. What's your Vedic Sun Sign?

I'm Aries, since you know Astrroloygy, cop this one - Aries Sun/Moon/ Ascendent:thup:

Cearna
22nd September 2016, 05:06
I have Uranus in Taurus in the first house. :smiley-dance013:

Trichakra
22nd September 2016, 06:21
I have Uranus in Taurus in the first house. :smiley-dance013:

how do you feel having in 1st house?

Cearna
22nd September 2016, 07:14
Well Uranus for me is also not just being in the first house - it is in a Grand trine to Mars and Neptune all in Earth so in many ways because of this the wild strak in me is tempered by an enormous grounding in the Earth, but also because the Apex of this Grandtrine is with Mars but it is in the House for me of Higher learning as well as being in Capricorn, then I am able to use huge amounts of energy as well as mysticism from the Neptune, and the urge to go to the Heights that Uranus can also send me to with the idea of why not try to see if I can, so I use all three to just go and become at one with the Beyond and because of this I can communicate with the Beyond as they decided to reach down to me, but I stay grounded with the Earth in Taurus. So I suppose, what I feel is, that I have no idea of that which I am capable, and with this placement, I just stand on my own two legs and see what happens, usually, finding I can do far more than I thought I was capable of doing. Part of this came when I decided some thirty or so years ago after going through an opposition of Saturn and Pluto, to my Aries sun/moon/ascendant and Saturn, I decided I was going to change my life and find out what I was and find out what I could do, without limitations, so the God who gives you your pathway, decided to let me have a new Pathway to go and try for this and I am still reaching beyond my original limits all the time. Does this help you. I have spent a lot of time studying the spiritual side of my Astrology.

modwiz
22nd September 2016, 08:40
I do not know my Vedic Sun sign. Western astrology is Aquarius. Capricorn in Sidereal calculations. Don't have a chart currently to see what is in my first house. I will get to it.

Dreamtimer
22nd September 2016, 13:20
I found this:

"The truth of our experiences to be the greatest teacher in life is what makes the first house a dharma house. The first house establishes a physical body and presence."

It's from the American Academy of Vedic Art and Science.

Cearna
11th October 2016, 05:33
Gee Trichakra, are you still around, I am still sitting here wondering why you started these few threads about our personal astrology, when you have given us no reason for the thread really, and not got back to us about these few threads of yours as to what you wanted us to do with it. We tried to answer you, but have been left with a question mark. If you come back to look could you please at least let us know via the thanks button that you acknowledged our answers to your questions and give us a reason for asking us for such answers. Thank you.