PDA

View Full Version : Ghost appears in window of house in Ohio

skywizard
12th October 2013, 14:03
A photograph taken of a house in Ravenna seems to show the face of a girl peering out of a window.

RAVENNA, Ohio - A local ghost story is getting new attention.

Lu Ann Sicuro has lived in her Ravenna home for 20 years. She says she's experienced some strange and frightening paranormal activity.

She hears voices, noises in the closets and door knobs jiggling.

She claims the proof is in a photo taken by her son a few years ago. It shows a little girl's image in the window.

Lu Ann said what was captured on camera is quite disturbing and very bizarre.
“I feel that this image is a very good photo of something paranormal caught on camera,” she said.

Lu Ann thinks the girl is roaming her halls at night.

"A very disturbing photo. It appears to be an image of a child. I believe the image in the photograph shows what is in our home," she said. "I’ve heard giggling, I've heard little footsteps."

Two teams of paranormal investigators checked out the house and have confirmed a presence.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x15v31p_ghost-appears-in-window-of-house-in-ohio_news

Source: http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/local_news/oh_portage/ghost-appears-in-window-lu-ann-sicuro-experiences-strange-frightening-activity-in-ravenna-home

peace...
skywizard

12th October 2013, 14:15
The image looks genuine to me. It's a shame with stories like this though as they will inevitably get rubbished by most simply because the woman who claims there to be a presence looks like the sterotypical sort of woman who would believe that whether there was or wasn't anyway? I know that sounds harsh because I seriously think it's genuine and am very sensitive to presences myself (an avid believer you might say), I just think that's how many of these stories get interpreted.

Thanks skywizard!

Mark
12th October 2013, 14:52
The real victim is the earthbound spirit, she needs releasing.

I drove past my mothers home a short while after she had passe away. It was to be her prison for over ten years after my father had passed away.

I took pictures of it and later we could clearly see her face looking at out at us from the front window curtains where she rarely ventured from. I still have the picture somewhere. Sad.

Spiral
12th October 2013, 16:25
I think there are three possibilities as far as I can see;

1/ Its a common or garden phantom.

2/ Its a trapped spirit.

3/ Its actually an aspect of that woman because she has serious identity, developmental & energy problems.

I would put my money on #3