PDA

View Full Version : What the Catholic church doesn't want you to know about the Shroud in Turin.

Justan American
27th August 2016, 01:06
Sorry I had included images but they are not showing.I am confused as to how to add them for showing....

The image seen on the shroud in Turin is the image of a Crusader knight who died tragically in the Levant. He was an early member of the House of Savoy. As you can observe the obvious when his sword is placed properly in its rightful place where it was when he was entombed for all eternity. All knights are buried with their sword. The photo is of his sword and the scabbard it has always been kept in. It has nicks on it and still has dried blood in the nicks..dated by experts to his time..

His burial cloth is in Turin and amazingly his sword is there also in the Armory of the House of Savoy...They call it the sword of St. Maurice but it is his sword. Yes I know who he is. I also know how the image was NATURALLY produced. It was a matter of circumstances beyond his control. I have researched this family the Savoy's for 8 years. Strangely he isn't that hard to find if you look in the right time. He is known in history and just doing a search on the interweb with the date of his death will bring only one person as the result. Him.

I utilized only what the STURP team had gathered as evidence to confirm my belief but I took it one step further. Why the heck did this one royal family want this piece of cloth! If you analyze a photo of this image notice the flattened hand. The hand guard on one side of the sword is bent down too. He was not in a reclining position he was placed on his back because he was to tall to fit in a normal sized funerary so they bent his knees so he could fit inside. He was after all the tallest man in the Crusader states at the moment.

There are no compression marks on his buttocks as proof of his position. The other thing that is obvious is he was extremely bowlegged! Another trait that royal men all had from a lifetime of riding horses.You are aware that is why they wore long robes in public when they walked among the peasants was to hide their puny bowlegs..The sword fit easily between his thighs horizontally. Observe the broad shoulders developed arms and chest from decades of sword play. He was a warrior knight and was well respected for his leadership qualities in battles.

This man this warrior knight was so well known that his presence on the battle field made the enemy soldiers drop their weapons and flee. How did they know it was him? He rode a huge white horse and not only was he wearing chain mail but his horse was also completely covered in chain mail. The first person known in history to have his horse protected too. His soldiers also all had shields covered with royal purple cloth. He wanted the enemy to know who they were up against.

So why would the house of Savoy through out history allude that this is the burial shroud of Jesus? Why hasn't the Catholic church make a definitive statement on their belief? It has been estimated that 7 million people converted to Catholicism just on the belief this is the burial cloth of a man who lived 2000 years ago..But the truth of it is even stranger. I have traced the genealogy of the Savoy family back on the maternal side from a woman named Adelaide of Turin.
Which is important when studying history following only women and their mothers..
Adelaide's maternal ancestors woman to woman back through time is a direct descendant of the daughter of Joseph of Arimathea.

Who was Joseph of Arimathea? He was the man who bought the shroud got permission to remove Jesus from the cross and carried him to his personal tomb laid him on the stone table and rolled the boulder in front of it! He was Mary's uncle her dad's brother.Yes this man whose image can be seen on this cloth is a direct maternal descendant of the virgin named Mary..and also John the Baptist who was Jesus's cousin..

Wrap your head around this information for a while and don't be BLINDED BY BELIEF that this is either a elaborate fake or a miracle. The truth is actually much simpler to believe. It was the way they attempted to preserve his body and the sad fact that he was not dead when they did entomb him. How do I know. Dead bodies don't sweat or breathe moisture out of their nostrils and the STURP researchers says there is evidence of both on the cloth..

In case you have never study this cloth on the STURP investigation please do so. They were all devout Catholics and their attempt was to prove it is His shroud not anything more..which is sad because this one mans death changed history more than Jesus's did. I am not sure if I will come back and respond to questions on this thread I usually just post information for dissemination and leave the conversation.

modwiz
27th August 2016, 01:40
My question is, was the 'knight" crucified. Whoever was put in this shroud was not only crucified, as indicated by the wound by correct insertion points, on the wrist, but, also the blood flowing from the wounds as shown in the included picture. In fact, there is a good amount of blood on the Shroud, indicating that a living person was wrapped in this cloth. Most likely with the aloes and other remedies needed for a sunburnt man who was severely wounded and near death. Certain new chronologies would also suggest that a person known as a Christ was crucified after the first Millennium A.D. This could account for some studies that place the Shroud in Medieval times.

All that aside, the only question is, was this person crucified in your analyses?

http://www.shroud.com/shrhandn.gif

http://www.shroud.com/shrhands.gif

In the full body image, trickles of blood can be seen on the forearms flowing from the wrist wounds. As well, clear stains from the whipping show on the back image. I will reiterate that dead bodies, unless freshly killed, do not bleed. Once the heart stops beating, the blood settles into the area of the body affected by gravity.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9d/Shroudofturin.jpg

Here we see blood flowing from the head wounds from the 'crown of thorns'. This is not a dead person.

https://www.shroud.com/shrdfacn.jpg

Aianawa
27th August 2016, 10:45
Will you give more info on Savoy line, and data you found hard to get/find/connect, please.

modwiz
27th August 2016, 12:01
I am not sure if I will come back and respond to questions on this thread I usually just post information for dissemination and leave the conversation.

Interesting comment. Information dumps without conversation are not how a forum works. Maybe in a blog or if you are Skywizard.:ttr:

Aianawa, looks like our questions will likely be ignored. The modus operandi has been stated. Perhaps the poster will find us a likeable bunch and have a change of heart.

Aianawa
27th August 2016, 12:04
His research can be valuable in the Savoy context, it is bloody hard work, lots of luck and intuition involved plus having truthfullll historical data to work alongside your questing and truthing.

modwiz
27th August 2016, 12:10
His research can be valuable in the Savoy context, it is bloody hard work, lots of luck and intuition involved plus having truthfullll historical data to work alongside your questing and truthing.

Maybe he will bless us with another data dump.

Innocent Warrior
27th August 2016, 12:21
Maybe he will bless us with another data dump.

I hope so, I like his work.

...yours too, Modwiz. :dan:

Aragorn
27th August 2016, 13:55
Sorry I had included images but they are not showing.I am confused as to how to add them for showing....

From what it looks like, you've made a mistake in the way you chose to upload them. Please see this thread here (http://jandeane81.com/threads/9817-How-to-use-attachments-to-post-pictures-in-vBulletin) on how to upload attachments. ;)

RealityCreation
28th August 2016, 03:59
I don't really understand the mystery behind not revealing the name of this crusader, since it appears Justan American knows it & why not post the full version of his information in this thread instead of a brief summary,
since he appears to have already published it here - http://www.unicusmagazine.com/PDF/Blinded%20by%20Belief.pdf

For those interested a version of the history & details of the Savoy family etc can be found at- http://www.regalis.com/savoy.htm

and covers the following areas:

Cross of Saints Maurice and Lazarus. .
History and traditions of the House of Savoy, the Royal Family of Italy. Presented by Regalis.

History of the Savoys

Heads of the House of Savoy

Two Savoys Return to Italy

Genealogy of the House of Savoy

Order of Saints Maurice and Lazarus

Statutes of the Order of the Annunciation

Decree on Italian Nobiliary Succession 1926

Jewish Families Ennobled by the Savoy Monarchs

Who is the Head of the House of Savoy?

"Viva il re!" Long live the king! In 1946, when the Kingdom of Italy came to an end, the House of Savoy was the world's oldest reigning dynasty. The heads of the House of Savoy had ruled, first as counts, then as dukes and finally as kings, for almost a thousand years.

Knights and crusades, damsels and jousts are part of the story. The Savoys were custodians of a mystical sword and an equally mystical robe, the "Shroud of Turin." Descended in the direct male line from a tenth-century vassal of the Holy Roman Emperor, the Savoys ruled the Alpine state of Aosta, as well as Savoy, where they established themselves at Chambery. Their dominion was eventually extended to include Piedmont and other territories in what are now Italy, France and Switzerland. By the eighteenth century, the Savoys were kings of Sicily and then Sardinia, and it was under their aegis that the Italian states were united by 1871.

Their noble heritage can be seen in castles and palaces, and in the beauty of Turin, the Savoys' magnificent capital city in the heart of Piedmont. The dynastic traditions of the House of Savoy continue.

The Order of the Annunciation and the Order of Saints Maurice and Lazarus, two of the world's oldest knightly institutions, are still alive today, epitomising the dynasty's medieval spirit while supporting very modern charitable works in Italy, Switzerland, France, the Balkans and elsewhere. Chivalry lives. Today, the House of Savoy remains one of the oldest royal dynasties, but also one of Europe's smallest, with only four dynasts ("men who would be king").

Published by Regalis, these pages present the medieval and modern history of the House of Savoy, and the traditions and institutions associated with the dynasty. (This is not an "official" site of the Royal House of Savoy or its orders of chivalry.) This site has no monarchist or political scope. Articles appearing here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the publishers or of individual members of the House of Savoy. All material on this site, including translations, is original, Copyright work.

Aianawa
28th August 2016, 05:59
Maurice did/may be of the original black knights , black as night, that alone once you understand other theories in history, gives clues.

Innocent Warrior
28th August 2016, 07:03
That's an interesting coincidence. I read in Justan's PDF that the ceremonial sword of St Maurice is in Vienna, that's also where the Spear of Destiny is. Well there's at least two that are supposed to be the Spear of Destiny, that I can recall, the other is a piece at the Vatican.

Aianawa
28th August 2016, 07:11
Can you imagine two swords, them being indicative of the main straight seven chakra line in ones body, crown to base, the outer edge of hilt of handles being the shoulder tips, then imagine two warriors of old, within themselves, dualing / dueling.

shamanseeker
31st August 2016, 15:36
Do you think the Savoia family is aware of this? Do you think the Vatican is aware also? Are they just using this shroud to bring people into the Church?