PDA

View Full Version : News Anchors Shocked When Presented With 9/11 Truth

Highland1
11th October 2013, 18:24
Its still hard to believe that the media are still so asleep they still think that it could be anything but an inside job....

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7d3_1378165100

I cannot embed the video but it is worth clicking on the link to see the reaction of the news team.

wakey wakey usa!

Russ

(Heres a youtube version, Spiral)

http://youtu.be/pjlxyLx-C4o

Calz
11th October 2013, 18:28
Sweet ... ain't on CNN ... but a step in the right direction (hope there is yet time)

Highland1
11th October 2013, 18:34
How on earth would they cope on topics such as, chemtrails, haarps, eugenics, et's, mk mind control etc etc etc....

Haven't we all come such a long way!

Russ

Calz
11th October 2013, 18:41
USA ... when the SHTF ... is overwhelmingly going to be completely shocked.

It really is just like the matrix with most walking around completely unaware.

Not sure to what degree mind control comes to play (Pete Peterson suggests about 15% are immune).

I have long ago stopped trying to wake anyone up unless they opened the door.

Most really have no clue ... and I mean *ZERO*.

Spiral
11th October 2013, 18:45
Thermite is not an explosive & cannot turn 1000s of tons of concrete to dust, nor does controlled demolition explain the totally unharmed "bathtub" and small seismic readings.

But its a lot nearer the truth than the "official" tripe.http://www.jonrb.com/emoticons/investigator.gif

Calz
11th October 2013, 18:46
Judy Woods is a slam dunk ...

Spiral
11th October 2013, 18:56
Judy Woods is a slam dunk ...

Just imagine if she got a Nobel prize......we can but dream

Calz
11th October 2013, 18:57
Just imagine if she got a Nobel prize......we can but dream

Just imagine if we the people made the decision :)

Wolf Khan
12th October 2013, 12:06
More than likely causing millions of mental implosions too..America is so far from being able to cope with undiluted truth that I suspect they will never wake up in time.

Tonz
12th October 2013, 12:23
I just dont get it , do most of the u.s. live in a closet . the majority are fairly well educated,how could they not see, not read, not know.Is the truth so hard for them to accept, they are even a very auto critical country but still they seem surprised.....Like i said i just don't get it.:confused:

Sooz
12th October 2013, 12:50
Too much GMO, aspartame, preservatives in food, fluoridated water....

Not to mention TV, chemtrails etc

Thank God we are the 15%.

It only took a small percentage of the population in the last American revolution.

Melidae
12th October 2013, 13:40
I just dont get it , do most of the u.s. live in a closet . the majority are fairly well educated,how could they not see, not read, not know.Is the truth so hard for them to accept, they are even a very auto critical country but still they seem surprised.....Like i said i just don't get it.:confused:

Who sets the educational standards in the US? The majority are well educated...in the system, by the system...filled with propaganda and with the goal of dumbing down the population. Huge amounts of fluoride in the water supports acceptance without critical thinking...in fact, critical thinking is not encouraged. Or should I say "thinking for ones self" is not a part of the curriculum at all...most could not think their way out of a paper bag, as the saying goes. Lots of required testing of students who only need to recount what has been pounded into their heads...creating little parrots.

Criticism comes easy for a people who are force-fed from birth to believe the US is the greatest, freest country in the world...brainwashing a created arrogance paradigm into young minds that is so entrenched, adults cannot see the truth no matter how 'in your face' it may be.

As a parent, I taught my children to question everything and trust themselves. As a grandparent, I support my children in the education of their children to do the same.

"Uncle Sam" has transformed into "Daddy Government"...a premise I outright refuse to accept. A defining moment for me was when they began legislating 'safety'...what???? Telling us that driving was a privilege and not a right....what again??? Look behind the curtain...everything in the US is a business model...who is making money from legislated 'safety'? from Obamacare? from just about anything the government does these days?

The people have been placed in a mental prison of their brainwashed minds, left to spout propaganda like good little boys and girls.

So sad.

Highland1
12th October 2013, 15:41
I don't believe that us citizens are as dumb as we assume thanks to the likes of infowars and coast to coast.

However the mainstream media such as fox news paint a very different picture for the upper classes.

I would never under estimate our american brothers and sisters and I believe future revolts will prove this.

Russ

Mark
12th October 2013, 15:59
It doesnt matter where, it matters when.

The collective is awakening, it cannot be "undone", it has to play out to its inevitable conclusion, a fully awakened and somewhat "irked" hive mind....standby lol!

Mark
12th October 2013, 16:03
A metaphor springs to mind and God knows we like our metaphors....

When I add an ingredient to a base mixture, that ingredient takes time to mix in. Some parts are closer to the end product than others during this process, but eventually ALL will be mixed and the outcome is a very different beast from the original.

That ingredient is truth.

Melidae
12th October 2013, 16:28
Guess I sounded pretty negative in that last post...there is an awakening happening as a result of the elite's desperation for a NWO, a one world government, to be put in place after robbing the people of all their money and possessions...they have forgotten about the law of unintended consequences.

For example, the unintended consequence of high unemployment is people have time on their hands. Already disgruntled by the loss of their jobs, add to that higher prices on all the necessities (food, electricity, oil, etc.), more jobs being sent overseas, congresscritters unresponsive to their needs, Obamacare that promised increased health care at lower prices in reality costing much more for less coverage, the Patriot Act and NDAA which gifted us with the TSA gropers...what else are people going to do but search for answers and alternatives. Along the way, more time spent on the computer allows for an increased chance of coming upon the alternative media and having their eyes opened.

Sometimes a shock to the system can awaken the heaviest sleepers...and we are getting a wealth of absurdity and shocks. One doesn't even have to look very hard to find contradictions that can lead to a search for truth...and find information on vaccines, GMO's and all kinds of things along the way. Doesn't take long before they ask what the hell is going on here, are they deliberately trying to kill us off or what...to taking the next step of talking with their unemployed neighbors to see what they think....and they talk to two people, who in turn talk to two more people... You get the picture.

Revolution is not the answer. The elite are fomenting revolution, imo, and are well prepared for it. We need to play by different rules...do the unexpected...a kind of 'guerilla warfare' rather than conventional responses to their prodding.

Highland1
12th October 2013, 16:40
For starters Belle, if everyone withdrew their funds and investments from the banking cartel they would most certainly collapse.
If everyone took a week off work at the same time the resulting chaos within the controlling corporations would force them to a standstill.
Finally, refusing to vote at all future elections would also have the same effect.
Maybe this is a peaceful way forward?

Russ

Melidae
12th October 2013, 17:33
I agree, Russ.

I'm a firm believer in 'death by a thousand paper cuts'. How can they respond to many little things coming at them from all directions...each one just a little thing?

You're right...No bank accounts...after all, the banksters are now claiming any money we put in the bank belongs to them...and we know Cyprus style thievery is going to happen at some point to every country.

Things like, don't sign up for Obamacare. Let them try to come after us all...it will never happen.

No GMO's...do your research...find local, organic foods or grow as much of your own as possible.

There are lots of possibilities. We don't have to be noisy about any of it.

I actually got the idea from hearing about 'silent weapons for quiet wars' (info here http://www.lawfulpath.com/ref/sw4qw/index.shtml I thought it was a manual about how we can beat the elite at their own game....then I read it and felt like a fool.

But then I thought why not? They have proven stealth works. What do we have to lose by little boycotts here and there? Nothing planned or coordinated...that wouldn't work. But didn't the occupy movement catch them by surprise? They seemed to be driven crazy trying to find the person 'in charge' of the movement...they know how to deal with leaders...but they don't seem to have a plan when we are all 'leaders' joined only in our desire for change. Well, they can break up every protest, right? But what if there was no such protest or gathering, so to speak? just all of us 'fighting' back against tyranny in our own way? Nothing they can pin down, but might cause a bit of confusion or at least slow them down a bit while they try to figure out what is going on.

If you think that one person sending one email cannot make a difference, look at how the attack on Syria was stopped by so many individuals writing their congresscritters one email...many individual actions sent one loud and clear message...we will not accept this!