PDA

View Full Version : We are the Dream Doctors - We Are !!!!!

Aianawa
8th August 2016, 06:14
Dream Doctors may be likened to Jose Arguelles's depiction of Mayan Time Engineers, using ones now to create the future.

Aianawa
8th August 2016, 06:50
https://www.scribd.com/document/94774964/Time-Engineering-and-the-Triumph-of-Mayan-Astronomy

two events.III. Triumph of the Mayan Time Engineers According to Arguelles the advanced time-science of the Maya includes more than the ability to trackand predict events. The Galactic Maya are actually time engineers, able to manifest prophetic events inthe future. On a macroscopic level we can see that the archaeological restoration of ancient Mayancities, and the reconstruction of many other aspects of the culture has taken place over just the lastcentury of the 13 baktun cycle, signaling the rebirth of Mayan civilization on a planetary scale.Especially important to the work of Arguelles, was the precise timing of the discovery of the tomb of Pacal in 1952 (coincidentally the same year Yuri Knorosov took the first steps forward in deciphering theMayan hieroglyphic language), and later the discovery of the tomb of the Red Queen in the adjacentpyramid in 1994.In 2010 I wrote an article in anticipation of the full lunar eclipse that occurred on the southern(December) solstice of that year. Similar to how the Dreamspell synchronizes the Dresden eclipse tableto the year 2012 (13 Muluc = November 13), the traditional long count was precisely synchronized to theDresden eclipse table in 2010.see article at http://www.scribd.com/doc/45237172/Full-Lunar-Eclipse-Solstice-2010Unbeknownst to myself at the time, in 2010 archaeologists made a very important discovery in theMayan ruins of Xultun in Guatemala. On the walls of a fairly unassuming building they found paintedmurals, including calendrical operations (such as "ring numbers") and astronomical calculations (adefinite lunar table, and probable Venus intervals). This marks the first proof that these prominentfeatures of the Dresden Codex were utilized by the Classic Maya, more than 500 years before theDresden was created.Following the initial discovery in 2010, the murals were excavated and studied throughout 2011, and onMay 11, 2012, just nine days before the eclipse, the initial findings were published in the journal Science.On May 15 Barbara MacLeod sent a message (Xultun Number A and the 819-Day Count) to the Aztlanlist-serve with the following quotes:For listeros not familiar with this cycle, 819 is the product of 7, 13, and 9. <...> a few daysago Michael Grofe said that he suspects <the 819-day cycle> to be an “idealized systemfor tracking the sidereal position of eclipses”.Number A—1,195,740—is evenly divisible by 819. This property of the interval is notmentioned in the <May 11 Science> article. Upon closer examination and further discussion with <Hutch Kinsman>, I have concluded that this property is the uniquerationale for Xultun Number A. It is 63 x 18,980 and 4 x 819 x 365. <...> The number [63 x18,980] is also the smallest unit which commensurates the 819-Day Count with theCalendar Round.

If Grofe is correct this means that the number 63 is central to the Mayan understanding of eclipse cyclesin relation to the fixed stars (63 x 13 = 819), and MacLeod's analysis of Xultun Number A demonstrates adirect relation of the number 63 to the Calendar Round of 52-years. It is well known, from records of thefamous New Fire ceremony, that Mesoamerican astronomers linked the Calendar Round to the fixedstars via the Pleiades constellation. According to John Major Jenkins it is precisely this connection thatallowed the builders of Chicchen Itza to forecast the sidereal location of the May 20 eclipse directlyconjunct the Pleiades. As if that wasn't enough, in the 1970s Floyd Loundsbury (using the GMT +2 astronomical correlation)conducted a study of discrepancies in the inscriptions of Palenque that led him to identify an importantoccurrence of this same 63 Calendar Round interval, precisely synchronized to the tropical date May 20.(July 24, 2587 BC (1.6.14.11.2.) plus 1,195,740 days is May 20, 688 AD (9.12.16.2.2)).In 2010, less than one year before he passed away, Jose Arguelles published a book (Book of theTranscendence) that demonstrated an important correspondence between the numbers 63 and 252(based on the same "magic square" relation of 64 to 260 presented in his earlier work). If the number 63is used to predict the sidereal location of eclipses, and intrinsically related to the number 252, we canthen see the Galactic Mayan intelligence behind the Dreamspell kin number of the May 20 Pleiadianeclipse, which, as mentioned, was 252.Considering the insinuation of Xultun into the timing of all this, with its "Number A" of 63 calendar rounds,we can appreciate some of the incredible time-engineering capabilities of the Galactic Maya. ButXultun's message for 2012 doesn't end just there. On May 23 Carlos Barrera Atuesta circulated adocument demonstrating how Xultun Number B correlates the cycle of 63 Calendar Rounds to the"super number" of the Dresden Venus Table. Xultun Number C addresses popular misconceptionsabout the significance of 2012, by taking us thousands of years beyond the closing of the current 13-baktun cycle.Indeed, the Galactic Maya have left as their legacy to the present age a great gift. With the toolsprovided, we have this opportunity to step beyond the artifice of history, into a future of harmonicsynchronization with the natural cycles of time. Seven baktuns from now, when the infatuation withdoomsday has long since passed, may it be said that the kin of the closing of the cycle made the mostof this most auspicious occasion. Aaron Woolrich, kin 081NS 1.24.11.23, kin 25612.19.19.7.9 1 Muluc= 12.19.17.17.9 + 1.8.0For more context:http://www.scribd.com/doc/61001771/Rhythmic-Wizard-Return-of-Quetzalcoatlhttp://www.scribd.com/doc/61482975/Galactic-Synchronization-2011http://www.scribd.com/doc/45237172/Full-Lunar-Eclipse-Solstice-2010(The original version of this article, written the morning of the Pleiadian eclipse, was eaten by mycomputer, or possibly Tzitzimime, just before completion. By the afternoon fortune changed, and,despite a cloudy forecast, I was able to witness the eclipse in its entirety from just east of Mt. Shasta,blessed during totality with the brief apparition of a sundog.)

Similar to Time Engineering and the Triumph of Mayan Astronomy

More Time Engineering 2012

Aianawa
10th August 2016, 22:40
As we remember the actual truth of our old dreams done ( lives (dna) and soul lifetimes ), knightmires in reality dreamed by others, and know the power and strength of our own dreaming, collectively and micro in now and lately time, We are the doctors, the Healers cutting away the false narrative, pouring into the wound a salve of harmonics unbearable to the knightmires creators. May we doctor and dream for all to know peace within, that true scars are of the mind, that DNA can evolve, improve, even in a generational way to clear ancestors, that we can all eat of gods heart.

Aianawa
11th August 2016, 23:13
We can plants seeds with our now present dreams, and we can plant trees, what be a tree to a seed, a further action of oneself for another and sometimes anothers resistance/wall they have set up due to a past knightmire

Aianawa
13th August 2016, 22:59
We can feel it, anothers dream mirrored and also anothers knightmire, that's when ones real self mastery begins, seeds and tree planting may be replaced by dream trapping for these ones knightmireing, being clear Audi ant helps, if they fall into your told dream happening, walls may disintegrate, searching and researching may start.

Aianawa
16th August 2016, 05:21
The main dream that is doctoring our future nowadays, imo comes from knowing what we do not want, to suffer, suffering is of the mind ultimitly though a heart can measure this of course, being present and blessing suffering outside of oneself may be considered living in ones dream, knowing one is changing the world doing this is being the dream.

Dreamtimer
16th August 2016, 14:08
Scouting ahead and preparing for what is to come is a big part of dreaming. It is, I believe, a strong source of deja vu. It was seen before in a dream. We have that and many other capacities. We manifest the dreaming into our reality. If suffering comes with it, it's part of what life's teaching us (imo). But beyond the suffering is the beauty of creation and life.

Generally speaking, we can learn things the easy way or the hard way. Dreaming gives us a chance to see how bad the hard way just might be and the opportunity to choose better. It's not necessary to recall details. Just trust your instincts or your higher self (which I believe is always present in dreaming).

I hope I've commented appropriately in the thread. I'm no expert on Arguelles.

Aianawa
16th August 2016, 20:12
He was only a messenger, just like you and me and he was the best reference to use on subject.

Dreamtimer
5th April 2018, 12:19
Was searching regarding Harmonics and came across this thread. The documents you linked to have been deleted, alas.

The Galactic Maya are actually time engineers, able to manifest prophetic events inthe future.

Six Nations people, and others, understand the Dreamtime and the ability to bring forth or avoid what is seen in Dreams. Dreams are, of course, a potential source of visions because the future possibilities can be seen. The native Americans had an understanding and appreciation of dreaming and time that must have been mind blowing to the Europeans.

In 2010, less than one year before he passed away, Jose Arguelles published a book (Book of theTranscendence) that demonstrated an important correspondence between the numbers 63 and 252(based on the same "magic square" relation of 64 to 260 presented in his earlier work)

With the toolsprovided, we have this opportunity to step beyond the artifice of history, into a future of harmonicsynchronization with the natural cycles of time.

Emil El Zapato
5th April 2018, 15:31
https://www.scribd.com/document/94774964/Time-Engineering-and-the-Triumph-of-Mayan-Astronomy

two events.III. Triumph of the Mayan Time Engineers According to Arguelles the advanced time-science of the Maya includes more than the ability to trackand predict events. The Galactic Maya are actually time engineers, able to manifest prophetic events inthe future. On a macroscopic level we can see that the archaeological restoration of ancient Mayancities, and the reconstruction of many other aspects of the culture has taken place over just the lastcentury of the 13 baktun cycle, signaling the rebirth of Mayan civilization on a planetary scale.Especially important to the work of Arguelles, was the precise timing of the discovery of the tomb of Pacal in 1952 (coincidentally the same year Yuri Knorosov took the first steps forward in deciphering theMayan hieroglyphic language), and later the discovery of the tomb of the Red Queen in the adjacentpyramid in 1994.In 2010 I wrote an article in anticipation of the full lunar eclipse that occurred on the southern(December) solstice of that year. Similar to how the Dreamspell synchronizes the Dresden eclipse tableto the year 2012 (13 Muluc = November 13), the traditional long count was precisely synchronized to theDresden eclipse table in 2010.see article at http://www.scribd.com/doc/45237172/Full-Lunar-Eclipse-Solstice-2010Unbeknownst to myself at the time, in 2010 archaeologists made a very important discovery in theMayan ruins of Xultun in Guatemala. On the walls of a fairly unassuming building they found paintedmurals, including calendrical operations (such as "ring numbers") and astronomical calculations (adefinite lunar table, and probable Venus intervals). This marks the first proof that these prominentfeatures of the Dresden Codex were utilized by the Classic Maya, more than 500 years before theDresden was created.Following the initial discovery in 2010, the murals were excavated and studied throughout 2011, and onMay 11, 2012, just nine days before the eclipse, the initial findings were published in the journal Science.On May 15 Barbara MacLeod sent a message (Xultun Number A and the 819-Day Count) to the Aztlanlist-serve with the following quotes:For listeros not familiar with this cycle, 819 is the product of 7, 13, and 9. <...> a few daysago Michael Grofe said that he suspects <the 819-day cycle> to be an “idealized systemfor tracking the sidereal position of eclipses”.Number A—1,195,740—is evenly divisible by 819. This property of the interval is notmentioned in the <May 11 Science> article. Upon closer examination and further discussion with <Hutch Kinsman>, I have concluded that this property is the uniquerationale for Xultun Number A. It is 63 x 18,980 and 4 x 819 x 365. <...> The number [63 x18,980] is also the smallest unit which commensurates the 819-Day Count with theCalendar Round.

If Grofe is correct this means that the number 63 is central to the Mayan understanding of eclipse cyclesin relation to the fixed stars (63 x 13 = 819), and MacLeod's analysis of Xultun Number A demonstrates adirect relation of the number 63 to the Calendar Round of 52-years. It is well known, from records of thefamous New Fire ceremony, that Mesoamerican astronomers linked the Calendar Round to the fixedstars via the Pleiades constellation. According to John Major Jenkins it is precisely this connection thatallowed the builders of Chicchen Itza to forecast the sidereal location of the May 20 eclipse directlyconjunct the Pleiades. As if that wasn't enough, in the 1970s Floyd Loundsbury (using the GMT +2 astronomical correlation)conducted a study of discrepancies in the inscriptions of Palenque that led him to identify an importantoccurrence of this same 63 Calendar Round interval, precisely synchronized to the tropical date May 20.(July 24, 2587 BC (1.6.14.11.2.) plus 1,195,740 days is May 20, 688 AD (9.12.16.2.2)).In 2010, less than one year before he passed away, Jose Arguelles published a book (Book of theTranscendence) that demonstrated an important correspondence between the numbers 63 and 252(based on the same "magic square" relation of 64 to 260 presented in his earlier work). If the number 63is used to predict the sidereal location of eclipses, and intrinsically related to the number 252, we canthen see the Galactic Mayan intelligence behind the Dreamspell kin number of the May 20 Pleiadianeclipse, which, as mentioned, was 252.Considering the insinuation of Xultun into the timing of all this, with its "Number A" of 63 calendar rounds,we can appreciate some of the incredible time-engineering capabilities of the Galactic Maya. ButXultun's message for 2012 doesn't end just there. On May 23 Carlos Barrera Atuesta circulated adocument demonstrating how Xultun Number B correlates the cycle of 63 Calendar Rounds to the"super number" of the Dresden Venus Table. Xultun Number C addresses popular misconceptionsabout the significance of 2012, by taking us thousands of years beyond the closing of the current 13-baktun cycle.Indeed, the Galactic Maya have left as their legacy to the present age a great gift. With the toolsprovided, we have this opportunity to step beyond the artifice of history, into a future of harmonicsynchronization with the natural cycles of time. Seven baktuns from now, when the infatuation withdoomsday has long since passed, may it be said that the kin of the closing of the cycle made the mostof this most auspicious occasion. Aaron Woolrich, kin 081NS 1.24.11.23, kin 25612.19.19.7.9 1 Muluc= 12.19.17.17.9 + 1.8.0For more context:http://www.scribd.com/doc/61001771/Rhythmic-Wizard-Return-of-Quetzalcoatlhttp://www.scribd.com/doc/61482975/Galactic-Synchronization-2011http://www.scribd.com/doc/45237172/Full-Lunar-Eclipse-Solstice-2010(The original version of this article, written the morning of the Pleiadian eclipse, was eaten by mycomputer, or possibly Tzitzimime, just before completion. By the afternoon fortune changed, and,despite a cloudy forecast, I was able to witness the eclipse in its entirety from just east of Mt. Shasta,blessed during totality with the brief apparition of a sundog.)

Similar to Time Engineering and the Triumph of Mayan Astronomy

More Time Engineering 2012

One thing that always confuses me about number manipulation is what is the true significance. From what I just gathered in reading through the post the apparent significance is: The ability to predict eclipses? Or the ability to psychically predict eclipses? Or the ability to psychically create eclipses? Or the desire of ancient cultures to live within the proscriptions of the cosmic declarations? Or an appreciation of the power endowed by recognizing the proscriptions of the cosmos and utilizing them? I'm not being facetious...One has to start from at least a notion to move forward.

thanks!

NAP

As we remember the actual truth of our old dreams done ( lives (dna) and soul lifetimes ), knightmires in reality dreamed by others, and know the power and strength of our own dreaming, collectively and micro in now and lately time, We are the doctors, the Healers cutting away the false narrative, pouring into the wound a salve of harmonics unbearable to the knightmires creators. May we doctor and dream for all to know peace within, that true scars are of the mind, that DNA can evolve, improve, even in a generational way to clear ancestors, that we can all eat of gods heart.

That's quite true on a number of levels. Epigenetics has shown us that.

Aianawa
5th April 2018, 20:36
Witch weavers win was watched, was witnessed, was woven, was willed, Weres wilted while we weaved, won.

Now dreams created, will true, is harmonics in our times.

chocolate
5th April 2018, 21:49
Dear Aianawa,

I will start by saying that on some occasions I find my understanding of your thoughts difficult to manifest fully, meaning I don’t always understand what you aimed to express. This observation is important, in my opinion, because expression and understanding through words, through the language of choice or the language of your country, is imperative for both yourself and your partner, being that a partner in real life or the partner being all of us who read your posts and participate in some way in the conversation. I always presume anybody to start an expression for the purpose of creating the place and ground for a dialog, which is why I almost never can bring myself into starting a thread, because I discovered I can write long and,perhaps, engaging, but many suffer trying to measure to my expressiveness and feeling as if they fail. I have been in the position to want to contribute more to others’es lives without having knowledge of how they base themselves, so I understand that position well.

All of the above being said prepares my own space to say that dreaming and dreams are as much, if not more, important to our lives than the wakeful consciousness; they are more important than the air, the water and the food that we usually need to sustain our physical bodies. Dreams, from this my perspective, are songs, expression of harmonics, as you have described them, and dependent on the hierarchy of one’s needs, from the most close needs, to the most abstract or socially-motivated ones.

If you ever have the opportunity to visit the original Project Avalon forum you can read all threads created by Bill Ryan, and subsequently you can find all his replies in the threads started by other members. That is the only way in which you can understand fully the importance of expression in order to understand the importance of the dreaming time in anybody’s life. Bill Ryan, regardless of the absurdity of some topics he had chosen at the time, has the ability to lead your understanding through his expression growing from the understanding he has had on the subject at hand. In other words, his understanding, as much or less perfected as it may have been, led almost everyone who was cincere in their approach, allowing to the observer, us, to be “entertained”, if you wanted to use this word, and he still reserved the personal space for everyone to feel safe. At least that was back when I read some of his posts. Which has one final thought springing from this fact, in my view, and that is that he had, perhaps, heard his message as a song, perhaps created by his own soul and his higher “observers”, and he sung his message, mostly unaware of the full implication of his approach. That can make an unprepared soul fall in love with him, in some way (nothing personal intended what-so-ever here, Aragorn!, not creating a comparison or leadin others in the honey-trap.). Aragorn himself has had the same, or a similar way of leading the way, as I remember reading some of his posts on that other forum.

Throughout my life I have observed I used to speak a little, for whatever reason, but I was very sensitive to everyone and very curious when I found something unclear to me in their direction. I also happened to be a vivid dreamer, me and all who were associated with me at those times. I could, if I may, use somebody else’s mind body to make myself dream a dream about them in order to clear “obfuscations” ...

From all this slightly “voluminous” text above, which I hope reads faster that its looks suppose, I wished to express my slight fear about anybody trying to engineer anybody else’s dream, for purposes many, because the danger for the one engineering are far greater than for the one who’s dreamins would be engineered.

Imagine you have a garden space (I was busy today gardening and read a bit about the Chinese approach to the garden), where you have to plant a number of plants, bushes, flowers, trees, to create a little water source, to be respectful of the winds of all direction, and finally, to have the time always to care for the garden. Even if you can finalize your thoughts on all of the above, one question would remain, and that would be, perhaps, why, why am I doing it. I could do it to find natural forces-at-work; I could try to have some place to put a chair and a table and to read or drink coffee; I could try to create a space for my rabbit and my other animals to live as if in paradise; in my case I love flowers and I want to be surrounded by all the colors and all the scents, to have bees flying and busily working, to have the birds chirping in the crowns of those trees, and to wait for the tide to arrive for me.

With all my respects to the Maya people who most definitely are great people, but not necessarily belonging to our pathetic reality right now, I would be slightly apprehensive at them trying to fix my broken dream-state. When the person who once inspired you, me, in this specific case, became slightly or more abusive if not violent to your, to my life, nobody else can mediate the situation.

I benefit a lot in the development of my English language from listening and watching Christiane Amanpour on CNN, together with all the other journalists and correspondents. I feel we all live to a great degree in a world created by the English language, so to repair one’s dreams I can accept only one way, and that is of understanding and of further developing it together with the profession in my life.
But, of course, from the perspective of the universe, the Maya people could be our higher-selves either when necessary or by birth, so all help is and has always been greatly appreciated.

Regards, chocolate

chocolate
5th April 2018, 22:04
Removed on protection of privacy ground.

Emil El Zapato
5th April 2018, 22:59
Witch weavers win was watched, was witnessed, was woven, was willed, Weres wilted while we weaved, won.

Now dreams created, will true, is harmonics in our times.

All of the above, huh. Ok, that's what I thought...

Aragorn
6th April 2018, 06:21
Dear Aianawa,

I will start by saying that on some occasions I find my understanding of your thoughts difficult to manifest fully, meaning I don’t always understand what you aimed to express. [...]

It's Aianawese. :p The truth is that Vern appears to dislike typing. He is a lot easier to understand if you actually hear him speak. ;)

Here (https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/11064-The-One-Truth-Eye-Rise-Voices-of-the-Forums-Playlist) you can find the Voices of the Forums playlist. There are several videos there where Vern was part of the discussion. ;)

If you ever have the opportunity to visit the original Project Avalon forum [...]

Um, Vern has still recently signed up as a member at La Casa Del Sombrero™ — against our warnings — and he was then kicked out again after only a few weeks, and by that very same Bill Ryan.

So I think he knows. :p :ttr:

Aianawa
6th April 2018, 10:51
First, logic not be your friend too much, when doing and feeling arkeytypes, from out interactions here on forum so far, unlikely without some anti Vatican venom, that you could comprehend imo, lol, laughter aside, what is your galactic sig ?. https://lawoftime.org/decode/

Dear Aianawa,

I will start by saying that on some occasions I find my understanding of your thoughts difficult to manifest fully, meaning I don’t always understand what you aimed to express. This observation is important, in my opinion, because expression and understanding through words, through the language of choice or the language of your country, is imperative for both yourself and your partner, being that a partner in real life or the partner being all of us who read your posts and participate in some way in the conversation. I always presume anybody to start an expression for the purpose of creating the place and ground for a dialog, which is why I almost never can bring myself into starting a thread, because I discovered I can write long and,perhaps, engaging, but many suffer trying to measure to my expressiveness and feeling as if they fail. I have been in the position to want to contribute more to others’es lives without having knowledge of how they base themselves, so I understand that position well.

All of the above being said prepares my own space to say that dreaming and dreams are as much, if not more, important to our lives than the wakeful consciousness; they are more important than the air, the water and the food that we usually need to sustain our physical bodies. Dreams, from this my perspective, are songs, expression of harmonics, as you have described them, and dependent on the hierarchy of one’s needs, from the most close needs, to the most abstract or socially-motivated ones.

If you ever have the opportunity to visit the original Project Avalon forum you can read all threads created by Bill Ryan, and subsequently you can find all his replies in the threads started by other members. That is the only way in which you can understand fully the importance of expression in order to understand the importance of the dreaming time in anybody’s life. Bill Ryan, regardless of the absurdity of some topics he had chosen at the time, has the ability to lead your understanding through his expression growing from the understanding he has had on the subject at hand. In other words, his understanding, as much or less perfected as it may have been, led almost everyone who was cincere in their approach, allowing to the observer, us, to be “entertained”, if you wanted to use this word, and he still reserved the personal space for everyone to feel safe. At least that was back when I read some of his posts. Which has one final thought springing from this fact, in my view, and that is that he had, perhaps, heard his message as a song, perhaps created by his own soul and his higher “observers”, and he sung his message, mostly unaware of the full implication of his approach. That can make an unprepared soul fall in love with him, in some way (nothing personal intended what-so-ever here, Aragorn!, not creating a comparison or leadin others in the honey-trap.). Aragorn himself has had the same, or a similar way of leading the way, as I remember reading some of his posts on that other forum.

Throughout my life I have observed I used to speak a little, for whatever reason, but I was very sensitive to everyone and very curious when I found something unclear to me in their direction. I also happened to be a vivid dreamer, me and all who were associated with me at those times. I could, if I may, use somebody else’s mind body to make myself dream a dream about them in order to clear “obfuscations” ...

From all this slightly “voluminous” text above, which I hope reads faster that its looks suppose, I wished to express my slight fear about anybody trying to engineer anybody else’s dream, for purposes many, because the danger for the one engineering are far greater than for the one who’s dreamins would be engineered.

Imagine you have a garden space (I was busy today gardening and read a bit about the Chinese approach to the garden), where you have to plant a number of plants, bushes, flowers, trees, to create a little water source, to be respectful of the winds of all direction, and finally, to have the time always to care for the garden. Even if you can finalize your thoughts on all of the above, one question would remain, and that would be, perhaps, why, why am I doing it. I could do it to find natural forces-at-work; I could try to have some place to put a chair and a table and to read or drink coffee; I could try to create a space for my rabbit and my other animals to live as if in paradise; in my case I love flowers and I want to be surrounded by all the colors and all the scents, to have bees flying and busily working, to have the birds chirping in the crowns of those trees, and to wait for the tide to arrive for me.

With all my respects to the Maya people who most definitely are great people, but not necessarily belonging to our pathetic reality right now, I would be slightly apprehensive at them trying to fix my broken dream-state. When the person who once inspired you, me, in this specific case, became slightly or more abusive if not violent to your, to my life, nobody else can mediate the situation.

I benefit a lot in the development of my English language from listening and watching Christiane Amanpour on CNN, together with all the other journalists and correspondents. I feel we all live to a great degree in a world created by the English language, so to repair one’s dreams I can accept only one way, and that is of understanding and of further developing it together with the profession in my life.
But, of course, from the perspective of the universe, the Maya people could be our higher-selves either when necessary or by birth, so all help is and has always been greatly appreciated.

Regards, chocolate

Aragorn
6th April 2018, 11:01
First, logic not be your friend too much, when doing and feeling arkeytypes, from out interactions here on forum so far, unlikely without some anti Vatican venom, that you could comprehend imo, lol, laughter aside, what is your galactic sig ?. https://lawoftime.org/decode/

I'm afraid she's not going to understand the above either, Vern. :hmm: You have to keep in mind that she's Bulgarian, so English is not her native language, and Aianawese is only understood — to a certain degree :p — by longstanding members of The One Truth. ;)

Aianawa
6th April 2018, 11:11
Oh, ok, well then, is a good day when one does not understand a positive truth, for one enjoys change yes ?, for the better knowing who one is yes ?.

Dreamtimer
6th April 2018, 11:23
I liked your alliteration.

What's Bill's birthday? We could see his Galactic signature.

Aianawa
6th April 2018, 11:38
Likely self guided energy wise, imo or guess, magnetic or rhythmic or spectral, arkeytype guess, Wind or Human.

Aragorn
6th April 2018, 11:41

According to this (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?101842-Happy-Birthday-Bill-Ryan), his birthday would be 23 February. ;)

Aianawa
6th April 2018, 12:14
Cannot get to link, what year ?

Aragorn
6th April 2018, 12:39

According to this (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?101842-Happy-Birthday-Bill-Ryan), his birthday would be 23 February. ;)

Cannot get to link,

That is strange, because it's a publicly visible thread. Unless of course you have effectively been banned, rather than that they've merely deactivated your account. Try visiting it with an anonymous browser window, and/or clearing out all cookies in your browser related to projectavalon.net.

Anyway, it's a thread started by Paula "RunningDeer" — without any doubt the greatest Bill Ryan and Project Avalon fan — and her opening post received 122 clicks on the "Thanks" button. :rolleyes:

By the way, you yourself have wished him a happy birthday on that thread, so it's strange that you don't remember that. :hmm:

what year ?

According to a Google search I did on William James Vincent Ryan — which is his full legal name — his exact date of birth is 23.02.1953.

P.S.: Since you like numbers and synchronicities, this post here is #23 — the day section of Bill Ryan's birthday — and it is my 9'900th post. :eyebrows:

Dreamtimer
6th April 2018, 13:04
That date is kin211, Blue Electric Monkey. Paul McCartney is also Blue Electric Monkey.

This is a cool page (http://tomaash.net/13moons/kininfo.php?kin=211#info).

Aragorn
6th April 2018, 13:15
That date is kin211, Blue Electric Monkey. Paul McCartney is also Blue Electric Monkey.

According to that site, I'm a Kin 1, and I see something there about a Red Magnetic Dragon and a Red Dragon Wavespell. Does that mean I'm related to Kryon? :ttr:

Emil El Zapato
6th April 2018, 13:19

YOUR BIRTHDAY ON THE 13 MOON CALENDAR
Resonant Moon 9
Year Of The Blue Crystal Storm
YOUR GALACTIC SIGNATURE

Kin 175: Blue Rhythmic Eagle
I organize in order to create
Balancing mind
I seal the output of vision
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled

Dreamtimer
6th April 2018, 13:51
Aragorn's number one!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-eHJOcUh-iME/UrmZfH3g_jI/AAAAAAAAABQ/nd99W5Lif_Q/s1600/Number-One-psd51571.png

The red part is certainly apropos.

Emil El Zapato
6th April 2018, 14:58

me neither...must be a new twist...I tried to sneak a peek from several different ip's. No joy.... :)

Aragorn
6th April 2018, 15:04
me neither...must be a new twist...I tried to sneak a peek from several different ip's. No joy.... :)

Same thing: you must clear out all cookies pertaining to projectavalon.net. ;)

Emil El Zapato
6th April 2018, 15:45
Same thing: you must clear out all cookies pertaining to projectavalon.net. ;)

damn, you were right...no thanks is meant to signify thanks in this case ... :)

Dumpster Diver
6th April 2018, 17:39
Blue electric monkeys..sounds like my kinda calendar....

Dreamtimer
6th April 2018, 17:42
What's your kin, Dumpy?

Aianawa
6th April 2018, 21:59
Very interesting, is also a Pacal Votan Clear Sign, is 211. Monkey arkeytypal energy includes pushing boundaries lol.

Yes I have met Tomaash,http://tomaash.net/13moons/kininfo.php?kin=211#info , a good man indeed, a dragon also from memory.

Yip you be a nurturer, a dragon indeed, self guided ( rather learn by watching etc than being told what to do lol )

According to that site, I'm a Kin 1, and I see something there about a Red Magnetic Dragon and a Red Dragon Wavespell. Does that mean I'm related to Kryon? :ttr:

chocolate
6th April 2018, 22:07

Dear Dreamtimer,

I recall Bill Ryan is born on the 1-st of March, but I don’t know during which year. He is born under the sign of Jesus Christ, Pisces.
Aianawese is not a language as far as I have researched the human language database. But, clarity of expression is not pertinent to only some existing languages.

Regards, chocolate

P.S. According to the Maya calendar I am a white magnetic wizard. My birth-date is May 22, 1976. Yes.

chocolate
6th April 2018, 22:15
Dear Aianawa,

I was given a small rabbit during 2016. I tried to figure out what could have been his birth-day in order to create a celebratory event, with lots of treats and walks outside in the garden. I only managed to understand he was born on the 1-st of July, 2016. I decided for myself that all animals who’s birthdate is unclear to us could be assumed to have been born on the first of a month, where the month depends on approximately when we have taken them under our roof, at an age which could be one to two or more months after we had taken them in, depending on the type of the animal.

Regards, chocolate

chocolate
6th April 2018, 22:35
Dear Aianawa,

What would be your thoughts and your overall opinion on “The Matrix” trilogy?

( Bill Ryan loves Catwoman which is why he can’t figure his problems out. The one has been created as a whole world with a specific partner, who dies, at least dies in Trinity. )

The three films are a masterpiece of “dream-state” showcase, or, said more simply, they presented into view the rainbody phenomena in all people of this world. This is a very Tibetan Buddhist concept which had frozen to death many.

Regards, chocolate

To add,
Neo is “The One”
Trinity is his wife, hopeful,
The Architect is, well, Rex Tillerson with other friends of his, ...
And so forth.
I play the bad guy, multiplied, who uses perfected language expression, :), or so were the hopes of many. I am, in other words, Mr. Smith, the initiate of Masonry, who works the metals into perfection.
( Bill Ryan tends to bend spoons which made him my natural enemy, for he has no respect for the work of others. )

Regards again, chocolate

Don’t worry if you shouldn’t thank me!

Emil El Zapato
7th April 2018, 02:23
Very interesting, is also a Pacal Votan Clear Sign, is 211. Monkey arkeytypal energy includes pushing boundaries lol.

Yes I have met Tomaash,http://tomaash.net/13moons/kininfo.php?kin=211#info , a good man indeed, a dragon also from memory.

Yip you be a nurturer, a dragon indeed, self guided ( rather learn by watching etc than being told what to do lol )

Hey Aianawa, what about me...Am I a cosmic a-hole?

Elen
7th April 2018, 08:06

Well well, Aragorn, I'm KAN Kin 4...Red Dragon Wavespell...Power of Birth...Yellow Self-existing Seed...I define in order to target
measuring awareness.
I seal the input of flowering with the self-existing tone of form. Guided by the Power of Universal Fire. White Cosmic Dog.

I am not familiar with the 13 Moon Calendar...;)

modwiz
7th April 2018, 08:26
IK
Kin 182

White Cosmic Wind

I endure in order to communicate
transcending breath.
I seal the input of spirit
with the cosmic tone of presence.
I am guided by the power of death.

Dreamtimer
7th April 2018, 10:26
That sounds impressive and ominous, Modwiz.

I looked up Bill's birthday as the 23 of February.

Mine is Blue Galactic Monkey

I harmonise in order to play
modeling illusion.
I seal the process of magic
with the galactic tone of integrity.
I am guided by the power of vision.

G force is red crystal serpent

Earth Family members are:

Yellow warrior
Red Dragon
White Worldbringer

Yellow seed wave spell - Power of Flowering.

What is the Plasma, I wonder?

modwiz
7th April 2018, 10:48

In another reply to a post made earlier on April 6, I made a comment about speaking to death every day and then found that wording associated with my Kin.

Thanatos, the Greek god of death, is written of as a very compassionate diety.

https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/12112-Alt-world-books-you-must-have-in-your-library?p=841990826#post841990826

Emil El Zapato
7th April 2018, 15:14
In another reply to a post made earlier on April 6, I made a comment about speaking to death every day and then found that wording associated with my Kin.

Thanatos, the Greek god of death, is written of as a very compassionate diety.

https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/12112-Alt-world-books-you-must-have-in-your-library?p=841990826#post841990826

I know...I would call that 'synchronicity'. It happens.

Dumpster Diver
7th April 2018, 16:12
What's your kin, Dumpy?

My kin are Appalachian white trash with some Indian mixed in (which we don’t talk about). Theme song:

c9p534Q5hhw

Wind
7th April 2018, 16:33
Kin 140: Yellow Planetary Sun

I perfect in order to enlighten
Producing life.

I seal the matrix of universal fire
With the planetary tone of manifestation.

I am guided by the power of elegance
I am a polar kin I extend the yellow galactic spectrum.

jcocks
7th April 2018, 17:04
Hmmm

Put in my birthdate :

ETZNAB

Kin 78

White Cosmic Mirror

I endure in order to reflect
transcending order.
I seal the matrix of endlessness
with the cosmic tone of presence.
I am guided by the power of spirit.
White Worldbridger Wavespell

Power of Death

White Magnetic Worldbridger

Very interesting, as I’ve always felt as if I’m a mirror to others - as if some of the reason for me being here is to show others the errors of their ways, if that makes any sense... enduring in order to reflect very much seems to be a theme of my life so far....

modwiz
7th April 2018, 21:33
I know...I would call that 'synchronicity'. It happens.

So would I so, it got left out. Stating the obvious is boring.

Aianawa
7th April 2018, 21:46
Very dear friend who was staying with us recently and I have taught 1320 alongside her > Vasumi > http://timewaves.org/ , lots of more fluffy than logical me, we taught well together, we probably rolled our eyes when the other was teaching lol.
And below, easyish to follow arkeytypal site ish.

http://studiofictus.com/category/dreamspell/tribes

Aianawa
7th April 2018, 22:17
This lady may shed some light for you >
https://www.linkedin.com/in/vasil-zaaraliev-689823b

CEO

Planet Art Network (PAN) - Bulgaria

January 2006 – Present (12 years 4 months)

ПАН България /Планетарна Мрежа по Изкуствата/ е автономно звено от Мрежата за Планетарно Изкуство (Planetary Art Network - PAN), която свързва стотици ПАН групи в повече от 90 страни на 5те основни континента. Ние сме обединени от нуждата за завръщането към естественото време и връзката с планетата Земя, както и с Вселената, от която сме неразривна част. Нашата обща цел е разпространението на 13-лунния календaр, който, заедно с галактическия календар - Цолкин - синхронизира Земята с нашата Слънчева Система и съответно с Галактиката. Тези два календара внасят честота на вибрация 13:20, която е естествена за Вселената и която определя следващия етап от човешката еволюция - преминаването към по-високите нива на измерение - 4то и 5то.

I'm afraid she's not going to understand the above either, Vern. :hmm: You have to keep in mind that she's Bulgarian, so English is not her native language, and Aianawese is only understood — to a certain degree :p — by longstanding members of The One Truth. ;)

Aianawa
7th April 2018, 23:00
To learn the basics and extremes of some facets of natural time, this site is best imo > https://lawoftime.org//

Emil El Zapato
7th April 2018, 23:26

I looked up Bill's birthday as the 23 of February.

Mine is Blue Galactic Monkey

I harmonise in order to play
modeling illusion.
I seal the process of magic
with the galactic tone of integrity.
I am guided by the power of vision.

G force is red crystal serpent

Earth Family members are:

Yellow warrior
Red Dragon
White Worldbringer

Yellow seed wave spell - Power of Flowering.

What is the Plasma, I wonder?

Are u saying you have the influence of the Yellow warrior...if so could you explain the nature of that one? I'm curious about that.

I did look up compatibility with my ex. I had to laugh. The result was...you will be too harsh with her because she's an idiot with a brick wall for a brain. Damn, if that wasn't accurate. :)

So would I so, it got left out. Stating the obvious is boring.

perhaps, but I thought it was worth noting in the event anyone did miss it, even you...my inscrutable friend.

This lady may shed some light for you >
https://www.linkedin.com/in/vasil-zaaraliev-689823b

CEO

Planet Art Network (PAN) - Bulgaria

January 2006 – Present (12 years 4 months)

ПАН България /Планетарна Мрежа по Изкуствата/ е автономно звено от Мрежата за Планетарно Изкуство (Planetary Art Network - PAN), която свързва стотици ПАН групи в повече от 90 страни на 5те основни континента. Ние сме обединени от нуждата за завръщането към естественото време и връзката с планетата Земя, както и с Вселената, от която сме неразривна част. Нашата обща цел е разпространението на 13-лунния календaр, който, заедно с галактическия календар - Цолкин - синхронизира Земята с нашата Слънчева Система и съответно с Галактиката. Тези два календара внасят честота на вибрация 13:20, която е естествена за Вселената и която определя следващия етап от човешката еволюция - преминаването към по-високите нива на измерение - 4то и 5то.

isn't that cyrillic...whatever that is...I actually had to decode some of that language/dialect for work once upon a time...I don't really even remember when.

modwiz
7th April 2018, 23:34
perhaps, but I thought it was worth noting in the event anyone did miss it, even you...my inscrutable friend.

The whole point of mentioning it was because of its synchronicity. I thought it was obvious. I may go silent again. I seem to speak a form of incomprehensible English.:fpalm:

Aragorn, do you see why I stay out of posting now? It's a bad mix.

Dreamtimer
7th April 2018, 23:49
I don’t see it as a bad mix, Modwiz. You and NAP are still somewhat new to each other. You add to the conversation without being long-winded.

Emil El Zapato
8th April 2018, 00:03
The whole point of mentioning it was because of its synchronicity. I thought it was obvious. I may go silent again. I seem to speak a form of incomprehensible English.:fpalm:

Aragorn, do you see why I stay out of posting now? It's a bad mix.

Well with that said, perhaps I do misunderstand you. One has to know the rules of communication to tap into them. If one of your rules is, just understand that I understand then I grok that and obviously there is no need to belabor any point. For a number of years on forums I communicated in that fashion and all I ever got was either, "You're an idiot!" or "Prove It". It was not conducive to merely implying understanding, but I see your point entirely. It's all about 'r-e-s-p-e-c-t'...No?

Emil El Zapato
8th April 2018, 00:12
Well with that said, perhaps I do misunderstand you. One has to know the rules of communication to tap into them. If one of your rules is, just understand that I understand then I grok that and obviously there is no need to belabor any point. For a number of years on forums I communicated in that fashion and all I ever got was either, "You're an idiot!" or "Prove It". It was not conducive to merely implying understanding, but I see your point entirely. It's all about 'r-e-s-p-e-c-t'...No?

On the other hand, in a sense, when I posted that I felt I might be giving you short shrift. As in you might be offended that I didn't 'sense' a 'pre-cognitive' source of your statement. So you see, that is why I pointed out 'synchronicity' because it is very different in nature than precognition (which I'm sure you are aware) And perhaps you don't remember but on Avalon I asked you if you had experience with precognition and you responded yes. So in the end which is it, 'Synchronicity or Precognition'. You could always tell us or just let me do a little divination to determine which... :)

Dreamtimer
8th April 2018, 00:26
I don’t yet know the meaning of the families in this material. I’m on the upward slope of the learning curve.

Aianawa
9th April 2018, 06:28
Been a busy boy of late but back into forum flow again now, we could all play a different tune game, life wise lol, calendar wise ?, interested ?, all good knowing ones galactic signature but what does it mean at the next level, using it ?, daily, 13 day waves, 52 day castles, galactic spins etc etc.

Emil El Zapato
9th April 2018, 16:40
Been a busy boy of late but back into forum flow again now, we could all play a different tune game, life wise lol, calendar wise ?, interested ?, all good knowing ones galactic signature but what does it mean at the next level, using it ?, daily, 13 day waves, 52 day castles, galactic spins etc etc.

That takes a lot of work, Aianawa. I'm not sure it is even 'wise' to do so. In my opinion it's better to keep with the generalities for a 'feel' of the drift and relying on one's intuition to fill in the blanks.

Emil El Zapato
9th April 2018, 18:41

Here's one for you to chew on Aianawa,

If you could choose any shape in Cosmic creation to be, which one would you choose and why?

I'll start, I would not choose to be the shape of a Blue Chicken.

There is no right or wrong answer but there might be considered a best answer. :)

And if you don't give a flying you know what, I understand that, too. :)

Aianawa
9th April 2018, 21:10
I would choose the shape of joy and have a goal of bliss.

Emil El Zapato
9th April 2018, 22:15
I would choose the shape of joy and have a goal of bliss.

interesting answer... I like it...

enjoy being
9th April 2018, 22:42
Tonight I'm gunna party like it's Kin 199

Emil El Zapato
9th April 2018, 23:39

Did you put up the whole galactic signature anywhere?

enjoy being
10th April 2018, 00:15
Did you put up the whole galactic signature anywhere?

Nope it wasn't me who put it on the internets.

Emil El Zapato
10th April 2018, 00:24
Nope it wasn't me who put it on the internets.
oh ... :)

oh ... :)

I think I've got PTSD...I feel like i'm being baited... :)

enjoy being
10th April 2018, 01:45
So for a few, lucid dreaming meant,
"Having a waking 'what ever you want' life".
Others soon caught on.
Fumbling for the groggy gap in control.
Permissionless and free,
Yet stuck within bubble of shelter.
For to gain protection from the shadow of the wing,
they needed to move in unity with the flight of the bird.
How can that be free?
No sooner has it been closed,
the dreaming begins.

Aianawa
10th April 2018, 02:12
Most people carry the Vatican time cloak, unaware, mars and wars not seen as close, oct is 8 not ten as dec is ten not 12, ones water confirms their time stamp, ones DNA feels their time energy and melds, most are melded to the Vatican, easy to bind popish spells to it's parallel energy guidance time alignment wise ?.

But alas most will fight for the straight bars of their cell which the vatican did cell them generation after generation.

enjoy being
10th April 2018, 02:48
Most people carry the Vatican time cloak, unaware, mars and wars not seen as close, oct is 8 not ten as dec is ten not 12, ones water confirms their time stamp, ones DNA feels their time energy and melds, most are melded to the Vatican, easy to bind popish spells to it's parallel energy guidance time alignment wise ?.

But alas most will fight for the straight bars of their cell which the vatican did cell them generation after generation.

Exactly.
A whole bunch of these things and they only really have any influence via being able to exist outside of Awareness's.

Though, for such things as time, the Greg is habitual, and you would need to undertake a reasonable amount of effort to escape that one, compared to the notion of gaining freedom JUST by gaining awareness of certain elements around us.

Aianawa
12th April 2018, 09:49
The World Bridger wavespell begins in two days, would be a nice wave and arkeytype to feel into. Will see if I can do a daily energy stamp for this.

Aianawa
18th April 2018, 09:35
Maybe will follow a wavespell in the future, latest from 1320 central : https://1320frequencyshift.com/2018/04/17/5g-or-5d-sending-back-signals-from-the-future
5G or 5D? Sending Back Signals from the Future

Posted on 17 April, 2018

We’ve taken care of everything
The words you hear, the songs you sing
The pictures that give pleasure to your eyes
It’s one for all, all for one
We work together, common sons
Never need to wonder how or why

We are the priests
Of the temples of syrinx
Our Great Computers
Fill the hollowed halls
We are the priests
Of the Temples of Syrinx
All the gifts of life
Are held within our walls

–Rush, Temples of Syrinx

We are currently headed toward the world that rock band Rush so well envisioned in their album 2112 (released in 1976).

This concept album tells the story that by 2112, the world is controlled by malevolent priests who take orders from a giant computer bank located inside the “Temples of Syrinx.”

Creativity and free thought is banned, which spawns a galaxy-wide war and the planets forcefully join the solar federation symbolized by a red five pointed star.

Sounds like a familiar script.

The question is: Can we not only envision but create an alternate future than the transhumanist one that we are being herded toward?

More people are now becoming aware of 5G (fifth generation wireless) towers that are rapidly going up everywhere, from interstates and highways as well as cities, towns and village streets.

A phenomenal number of satellites are in orbit beaming wi fi to the entire planet. This is unleashing microwave radiation more potent than we have ever known. The virtual cloud seeks to encapsulate all of earth in the artificial timing frequency. Despite what anyone says, as long as we are here it is not too late to turn the ship around.

5G aims to be 100 times faster than our current wireless technology, and is already being observed to have huge physical, mental and emotional effects. Smart meters alone have been proven to give off large amounts of radiation causing greenery around it to die.

Because it operates with wireless fiber 5G can reach rural locations and so more and more people in farther reaches can have access to the virtual world.We now also have cube satellites, and thousands of them are being sold to private corporations.Take a look around at everyone glued to their cell phones, which are listening and watching us. A cell is typically something a prisoner lives in. We know we are a widely surveillanced species (hi everybody), as has been brought even more to light with the current Facebook debacle. https://www.technocracy.news/index.php/2018/03/18/snowden-facebook-is-a-surveillance-company-rebranded-as-social-media/

China is the surveillance forerunner on earth (as we are also surveillanced by other star systems). It is envisioned that by 2020, Xi Jinping and government will launch Social Credit System, designed to rate the trustworthiness of its 1.3 billion citizens. Every activity will be monitored and also everything you buy, watch, and communicate.

An algorithm will be set in order to monitor “good citizens.” Millions have already signed up for trial runs as there are desirable rewards for those who choose to the play the game.

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/china-social-credit-system-punishments-rewards-explained-a8297486.html

Fifth Generation Wireless

1G: beginning of wireless phone technology/early 1990s

2G: First text message sent between two cellular devices/1992.

3G: Ability to make phone calls, send texts and browse the internet/2001

4G: Enhanced speed and capabilities including downloading and uploading large video files/2010.

5G: Some have dubbed this the “post smart phone” era.

5G creates information conduit to connect countless devices such as self-driving cars, delivery drones, VR headsets, and much more. This is called (strangely) the Internet of Things or IoT. This is why electric meters are being switched to “smart meters,” in preparation of 5G and the IoT.

Some tech-experts have stated that the world will have 50 billion connected devices by 2020. Everything you own and buy will be connected to this 5D grid, this includes: “smart” cities, “smart” cars, “smart water” “smart” businesses, “smart” homes, “smart” clothing, “smart” hairbrushes, and “smart” diapers. 5G also introduces telemedicine or remote health care with the envisioning that doctors can use robots to operate on you from 1000 miles away.

Salt Lake City and New York City are the first cities where full-scale 5G will be tested and developed, according to the National Science Foundation (NSF). Bill Gates has invested $80 million toward the development of Belmont, a smart city in Arizona.

https://www.rcrwireless.com/20180410/test-and-measurement/nyc-salt-lake-city-to-become-smart-city-testbeds-tag6

2112-2012-2021: Gifts of the Galactic Maya

The world of artificial time is a time warp, a little bubble within the larger consciousness of the planet, and indeed, the cosmos. –Jose Arguelles, Manifesto for the Noosphere

The path layed out by the galactic Maya represents a supermental future possibilitiy where an all pervasive truth consciousness realizes the Universe as an ordering principle of self-knowledge. This path is not a dogma. It is not a religion. It does not tell you what to think. It attunes you to a Living, Evolving Knowledge and Consciousness.

Many ask what was the point of 21-12, 2012 and what is the mission of the galactic Maya post-2012, especially in light of the world we see today.

21/12, 2012 can be understood as both a cyclic time vector, and a symbolic bridge of time that has to be crossed one by one. Not everyone will choose to cross this threshold. It requires us to each make our own journey into the underworld and reclaim our fragmented parts and bring them to wholeness. Once one breaks free of the old grid, then it can plug into the new beam frequency and experience a whole other reality.

The cosmos actually has to be reconciled in the physical body. This is no easy task. Imagine, for example, if we could learn to dissolve nanoparticles that filter out the sunlight by releasing our own fragmented, stagnated thoughtforms that are clouding the light?

(also reminder that it is important at this time to make sure you get enough natural sunlight, eat the healthiest organic produce, drink a lot of filtered water, get regular exercise, walk barefoot on earth, and be in nature as much as possible to counteract the artificial screens and lighting)

Resonant Transduction

If mind precedes matter then why are we so focussed on matter and not mind?

While machines can gather algorithms and synthesize vast amounts of information, there is one thing that they lack: the Power of Creative Imagination. They can be superintelligent synthesizers of already acquired information, but the are not capable of original thought.

There is an energy that supersedes 5G, it is 5D: the fifth dimension.

3d: third dimensional biological entity. Information based on sensory input.

4d: fourth dimensional holon. Astral body based on dreams, intuition, imagination.

5d: fifth dimensional body. Our electronic blueprint/supercomputer that operates in mastery and control over the lower-dimensional orders of being. Connected to higher telepathic intelligences that transcend our present world. Seat of creative activation of multidimensional information. This is ultimately what A.I. seeks.

In the teachings of the law of time the G force is the galactic intelligence beyond the speed of light activating galactic beams. The fifth force is the interdimensional power of the g force. A galactic beam is a radial code intelligently directed without single source; highly interactive, neutral, stable and without charge.

Through the transmission of The Mayan Factor, José Arguelles was finally able to describe how the Mayans utilized a “resonant field technology.” This technology was dismissed by the dominant Babylonian historical civilization who claimed the Mayans were “Neolithic and not technologically advanced.”

Because of their powers of resonant transduction, Arguelles deemed the Maya, Diviners of Harmony.

For those who can hear, in this lies a key to switching tracks into an alternate timeline than the one now playing out. In The Mayan Factor (p. 57), José writes:

“To divine is to know directly by mind. To be a diviner of harmony, a Maya, would then be able to know directly the harmonic frequencies of a level or stage of being, and, in a manner of speaking, to be able to tune into and even take on the qualities of that level or stage of being.

Because of the attainment of such knowledge, one of the powers of Maya would be that of resonant transduction. Through direct knowledge of wave harmonics and frequency changes, resonant transduction is the ability to apply this knowledge and pass directly from one condition of being to another—and, consequently, from one star system to another.” — to be continued

Aianawa
19th April 2018, 04:36
Nothing Storm, creator of change, lol Thorish

enjoy being
19th April 2018, 04:41
Kiaora!

enjoy being
19th April 2018, 05:37
These things we find out about our names and numbers eh. Be 44 this year and am an 888. And a Cancerian wood tiger. Lol.
So far this year hasn't actually been too bad though!

Emil El Zapato
19th April 2018, 16:03
Maybe will follow a wavespell in the future, latest from 1320 central : https://1320frequencyshift.com/2018/04/17/5g-or-5d-sending-back-signals-from-the-future
5G or 5D? Sending Back Signals from the Future

Posted on 17 April, 2018

We’ve taken care of everything
The words you hear, the songs you sing
The pictures that give pleasure to your eyes
It’s one for all, all for one
We work together, common sons
Never need to wonder how or why

We are the priests
Of the temples of syrinx
Our Great Computers
Fill the hollowed halls
We are the priests
Of the Temples of Syrinx
All the gifts of life
Are held within our walls

–Rush, Temples of Syrinx

We are currently headed toward the world that rock band Rush so well envisioned in their album 2112 (released in 1976).

This concept album tells the story that by 2112, the world is controlled by malevolent priests who take orders from a giant computer bank located inside the “Temples of Syrinx.”

Creativity and free thought is banned, which spawns a galaxy-wide war and the planets forcefully join the solar federation symbolized by a red five pointed star.

Sounds like a familiar script.

The question is: Can we not only envision but create an alternate future than the transhumanist one that we are being herded toward?

More people are now becoming aware of 5G (fifth generation wireless) towers that are rapidly going up everywhere, from interstates and highways as well as cities, towns and village streets.

A phenomenal number of satellites are in orbit beaming wi fi to the entire planet. This is unleashing microwave radiation more potent than we have ever known. The virtual cloud seeks to encapsulate all of earth in the artificial timing frequency. Despite what anyone says, as long as we are here it is not too late to turn the ship around.

5G aims to be 100 times faster than our current wireless technology, and is already being observed to have huge physical, mental and emotional effects. Smart meters alone have been proven to give off large amounts of radiation causing greenery around it to die.

Because it operates with wireless fiber 5G can reach rural locations and so more and more people in farther reaches can have access to the virtual world.We now also have cube satellites, and thousands of them are being sold to private corporations.Take a look around at everyone glued to their cell phones, which are listening and watching us. A cell is typically something a prisoner lives in. We know we are a widely surveillanced species (hi everybody), as has been brought even more to light with the current Facebook debacle. https://www.technocracy.news/index.php/2018/03/18/snowden-facebook-is-a-surveillance-company-rebranded-as-social-media/

China is the surveillance forerunner on earth (as we are also surveillanced by other star systems). It is envisioned that by 2020, Xi Jinping and government will launch Social Credit System, designed to rate the trustworthiness of its 1.3 billion citizens. Every activity will be monitored and also everything you buy, watch, and communicate.

An algorithm will be set in order to monitor “good citizens.” Millions have already signed up for trial runs as there are desirable rewards for those who choose to the play the game.

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/china-social-credit-system-punishments-rewards-explained-a8297486.html

Fifth Generation Wireless

1G: beginning of wireless phone technology/early 1990s

2G: First text message sent between two cellular devices/1992.

3G: Ability to make phone calls, send texts and browse the internet/2001

4G: Enhanced speed and capabilities including downloading and uploading large video files/2010.

5G: Some have dubbed this the “post smart phone” era.

5G creates information conduit to connect countless devices such as self-driving cars, delivery drones, VR headsets, and much more. This is called (strangely) the Internet of Things or IoT. This is why electric meters are being switched to “smart meters,” in preparation of 5G and the IoT.

Some tech-experts have stated that the world will have 50 billion connected devices by 2020. Everything you own and buy will be connected to this 5D grid, this includes: “smart” cities, “smart” cars, “smart water” “smart” businesses, “smart” homes, “smart” clothing, “smart” hairbrushes, and “smart” diapers. 5G also introduces telemedicine or remote health care with the envisioning that doctors can use robots to operate on you from 1000 miles away.

Salt Lake City and New York City are the first cities where full-scale 5G will be tested and developed, according to the National Science Foundation (NSF). Bill Gates has invested $80 million toward the development of Belmont, a smart city in Arizona.

https://www.rcrwireless.com/20180410/test-and-measurement/nyc-salt-lake-city-to-become-smart-city-testbeds-tag6

2112-2012-2021: Gifts of the Galactic Maya

The world of artificial time is a time warp, a little bubble within the larger consciousness of the planet, and indeed, the cosmos. –Jose Arguelles, Manifesto for the Noosphere

The path layed out by the galactic Maya represents a supermental future possibilitiy where an all pervasive truth consciousness realizes the Universe as an ordering principle of self-knowledge. This path is not a dogma. It is not a religion. It does not tell you what to think. It attunes you to a Living, Evolving Knowledge and Consciousness.

Many ask what was the point of 21-12, 2012 and what is the mission of the galactic Maya post-2012, especially in light of the world we see today.

21/12, 2012 can be understood as both a cyclic time vector, and a symbolic bridge of time that has to be crossed one by one. Not everyone will choose to cross this threshold. It requires us to each make our own journey into the underworld and reclaim our fragmented parts and bring them to wholeness. Once one breaks free of the old grid, then it can plug into the new beam frequency and experience a whole other reality.

The cosmos actually has to be reconciled in the physical body. This is no easy task. Imagine, for example, if we could learn to dissolve nanoparticles that filter out the sunlight by releasing our own fragmented, stagnated thoughtforms that are clouding the light?

(also reminder that it is important at this time to make sure you get enough natural sunlight, eat the healthiest organic produce, drink a lot of filtered water, get regular exercise, walk barefoot on earth, and be in nature as much as possible to counteract the artificial screens and lighting)

Resonant Transduction

If mind precedes matter then why are we so focussed on matter and not mind?

While machines can gather algorithms and synthesize vast amounts of information, there is one thing that they lack: the Power of Creative Imagination. They can be superintelligent synthesizers of already acquired information, but the are not capable of original thought.

There is an energy that supersedes 5G, it is 5D: the fifth dimension.

3d: third dimensional biological entity. Information based on sensory input.

4d: fourth dimensional holon. Astral body based on dreams, intuition, imagination.

5d: fifth dimensional body. Our electronic blueprint/supercomputer that operates in mastery and control over the lower-dimensional orders of being. Connected to higher telepathic intelligences that transcend our present world. Seat of creative activation of multidimensional information. This is ultimately what A.I. seeks.

In the teachings of the law of time the G force is the galactic intelligence beyond the speed of light activating galactic beams. The fifth force is the interdimensional power of the g force. A galactic beam is a radial code intelligently directed without single source; highly interactive, neutral, stable and without charge.

Through the transmission of The Mayan Factor, José Arguelles was finally able to describe how the Mayans utilized a “resonant field technology.” This technology was dismissed by the dominant Babylonian historical civilization who claimed the Mayans were “Neolithic and not technologically advanced.”

Because of their powers of resonant transduction, Arguelles deemed the Maya, Diviners of Harmony.

For those who can hear, in this lies a key to switching tracks into an alternate timeline than the one now playing out. In The Mayan Factor (p. 57), José writes:

“To divine is to know directly by mind. To be a diviner of harmony, a Maya, would then be able to know directly the harmonic frequencies of a level or stage of being, and, in a manner of speaking, to be able to tune into and even take on the qualities of that level or stage of being.

Because of the attainment of such knowledge, one of the powers of Maya would be that of resonant transduction. Through direct knowledge of wave harmonics and frequency changes, resonant transduction is the ability to apply this knowledge and pass directly from one condition of being to another—and, consequently, from one star system to another.” — to be continued

wow, that's rather foreboding...if I remember correctly Asimov's Foundation Trilogy was centered on the notion that humanity as individuals could be reduced to an equation...All one had to do was manipulate the equation to elicit the proper response. It seems I also remember that the attempt was a miserable failure simply because man is man. To think that a malevolent super-intelligence is in control of my destiny would be enough to drive me to suicide. I refuse to even consider a universe so cruel and manipulative.

Not just being facetious here, it is reflective of my true thoughts when I post that I always thought Rush was ridiculously ignorant. sorry...

Aianawa
20th April 2018, 08:01
Wow, we certainly have differing perceptions, I was excited and felt it boded well for the future

enjoy being
20th April 2018, 08:12
I read it all.

Emil El Zapato
20th April 2018, 19:28
I read it all.

Ok, to be continued... :)

enjoy being
21st April 2018, 04:29
Ok, to be continued... :)

I knew it!! :-P