PDA

View Full Version : Sun Block and Common Sense

Aianawa
17th July 2016, 00:38
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dmJjtDpAUw

Views and thoughts ?.

Amanda
17th July 2016, 01:12
Thanks for creating a thread about this sensitive subject Aianawa. I would like to share my personal experiences with regard to the subject. I am a natural redhead and have always burned with too much exposure to sunlight. I have not experienced a severe burn in many many years. I have freckles and have protected my skin when outside with long sleeve shirts and a hat - when outside for extended periods, such as gardening. Otherwise I avoid the sun - sit in the shade et cetera.

First: Somewhere around 2006/2007 I noted that when I placed sunscreen on my arms and face - my skin would react with a red rash and painful lumps. My routine before work, during the summer months was to rub the highest factor sunscreen onto my face and arms. Nowhere else was affected as I did not use sunscreen anywhere else.

The red rash and lumps were not only sore and uncomfortable but unsightly - to the point people mentioned it to me. Someone suggested the sunscreen was out of date. I purchased another, ensuring it was a fresh batch - same result. I stopped using sunscreen and the red rash and lumps went away immediately. I still have scars on my face as a reminder.

It was during this time that a researcher friend and I broached the subject of nano technology. The penny dropped as they say. I researched and quickly learned that the production companies are not required to include the use of nano technology on the labels of their products. Not just sunscreen but cosmetics and food as well. I had found my answer.

Second: A long time GP (General Practitioner) has burnt a somewhat pronounced skin anomoly (can't recall the medical term but a precursor to skin cancer) from the tip of my nose. I could feel it when it was there - it was quite large as far as skin anomalies are concerned. The GP burnt it with liquid nitrogen maybe four or five times - along with others. The anomaly on my nose would dry up and fall off but it would re-grow. I used Colloidal Silver on my nose and it went away ...into the ether... never to return.

I swear by Colloidal Silver and Colloidal Gold for my skin. That is the end of my factual recollections on the topic of skin cancer and sunscreen. Thank you for listening as it were. Take care people.

Much Peace - Amanda :ninja::hiding:: Sherlock:

modwiz
17th July 2016, 01:18
That is a brilliant and informative video. Like him, I do not use soap on my skin and just for the parts he mentions only, and for the reasons he mentions. He did leave out how the carcinogens in sunscreens also end up in lakes and oceans but, lakes are a bit more sensitive and susceptible to the downsides of carcinogens entering an ecosystem. So I will add that here. Sunscreen science is another branch of quackademia with agendas hidden by the quacking.

Thank you Ainawa for a brilliant video.

Aianawa
17th July 2016, 01:47
Your welcome, awhile back i came across a lady while researching sun gazing that was advocating similar, will hunt this down for here.

Anastasia
17th July 2016, 02:06
For the UVB the sun has to be 50 degrees altitude. I use this chart to plan sunning times. I also bathe before going out in the sun and only rinse afterwards if sandy from beach.

http://aa.usno.navy.mil/data/docs/AltAz.php

Mercola.com is a great site who keeps up with all the research on vit d, sun and skin cancer. Just do a search for those 3 on his site and lots of articles will come up.

http://search.mercola.com/results.aspx?q=Sun%20vitamin%20d

Elen
17th July 2016, 05:00
That is a brilliant and informative video. Like him, I do not use soap on my skin and just for the parts he mentions only, and for the reasons he mentions. He did leave out how the carcinogens in sunscreens also end up in lakes and oceans but, lakes are a bit more sensitive and susceptible to the downsides of carcinogens entering an ecosystem. So I will add that here. Sunscreen science is another branch of quackademia with agendas hidden by the quacking.

Thank you Ainawa for a brilliant video.

:D DITTO to that...

Cearna
17th July 2016, 05:09
This forum,has in the past been a huge advocate of colloidal silver, Amanda, a search should help others to find out more, if interested. It is important to recognise the effect of the sun, especially in "colonial" populations, if the person comes from a family that originally came from a colder climate. Those coming from Mediterranean countries, say to Australia, will not have the same difficulty with skin cancers, as those coming from the colder climes, where there has been little of the pigmentation, built up over centuries of time. The same difficulty came about when the people of dark skins, were transported to England, they began to have a lack of vitamin D in their diet, because their skin pigmentation could no longer adjust to the lesser amount of sun. We tend to take too little notice of such a problem as we consider, usually monetary gain, first of all, but we have multitudinous problems in our generations now from changes of diet and so on. It takes up to 200 years, before your body can adjust to a new diet. In the meantime, your body reacts to different foods,, requiring other enzymes than your ancestors were used to needing. The body sees it all as a foreign substance and can begin to grow cancerous cells as a result.

In Australia, we are now taught to cover up, from the sun, especially in the periods of the day when only "mad dogs and Englishmen went out into the noon-day sun".

Aragorn
17th July 2016, 13:24
Second: A long time GP (General Practitioner) has burnt a somewhat pronounced skin anomoly (can't recall the medical term but a precursor to skin cancer) from the tip of my nose. I could feel it when it was there - it was quite large as far as skin anomalies are concerned. The GP burnt it with liquid nitrogen maybe four or five times - along with others. The anomaly on my nose would dry up and fall off but it would re-grow. I used Colloidal Silver on my nose and it went away ...into the ether... never to return.

My parents had such an anomaly — it's similar to a mole, but it's malignant — removed from one of my brother's fingers with liquid nitrogen when he was only a baby. If I remember correctly — he's four and a half years younger than I am, so I was just a toddler myself — he needed at least two or three sessions.

Nevertheless, I don't know whether these anomalies are related to warts, but if they are, then there's a herb which definitely helps. It's called chelidonium (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chelidonium). You find the plant, break the stem and put the sap — which is somewhat yellowish-brownish in color — on the wart and let it dry up. Do that a couple of days in a row — once a day, and at most for about a week — and the wart will disappear.

On a different note, one thing that I myself have noticed is that when I was still a very young boy, I would always get a deep tan in summer — albeit at the cost of having my skin burned first, and the burned skin peeling off of me like I was a snake the next day :p — but when I was in my teenage years and my early twenties, I would only get a very mild tan anymore. Nowadays, I don't even notice any tanning effect at all anymore. Granted, I don't actually sunbathe, but I'm not even seeing any tanning on my face or my arms — if there were such an effect, then I'd have to have tanlines where my clothing covers my skin, but I'm not seeing any of that.

Come to think of it, this lack of tanning may at least in part be due to the chemtrails, which are (officially) supposed to block the harmful radiation from the sun in response to the depletion of the ozone layer because of the use of freon and other hazardous gases by the cosmetic and household equipment industry in the 1960s and 1970s. The ozone layer has of course already repaired itself again for most part by now, but we all know that they're still spraying chemtrails — and poisoning everything in nature in the process. :hmm:

Amanda
19th July 2016, 23:56
Aragorn - thanks for the information regarding chelidonium. As for your comments about tan lines and chemicals... it is thought provoking. We have to consider everything in this era. The geo-engineering and the sodium fluoride directly on our skin when we bathe and the chemicals we ingest as we eat - who knows what is causing changes in our appearance and physical structure. Could be one particular element or a combination and then factor in that each sentient being is a unique individual... the answers are somewhere and we just have to find them and then share what we know.

Much Peace Everyone - Amanda