PDA

View Full Version : Story Making

Maggie
14th July 2016, 23:46
Referring to Jon Rappoport's blog and Being the audience or being the Story Maker.......

“I’m audience, and I want beginning, middle, and end, over and over.”

Part of being audience is experiencing the letdown that happens after the story ends. This depression stimulates the need for another story. And on and on it goes. But the letdown, at a deeper level, is really about a dissatisfaction with the WHOLE PATTERN of story—people want to break out of that. They want to conquer that addiction.

And how is that done?

Well, the first step is being able to invent a story of your own.https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2016/07/12/part-4-what-is-the-matrix-2/

This forum has a few writers. I would like to share our inventions. I imagine poetry, lyrics, fiction, and essay comes from the heart. The writer and reader love language. So, if we invent stories we want to experience and put them in words, they may be our prayer for the deepest longings brought out to create.

I have been learning manifestation technology at work. It happens that I create the whole mood. My vision is of working as a team making incredible food. In this place where I work in the deli, I am imagining a trippy reality. My story.

After spending 10 years isolating away from most people, I needed a job. I liked drinking Starbucks coffee at the garden room of the grocery. I met friends there. One day I asked the manager about jobs. He suggested the deli. So there, I started slicing meat and then took care of the salad bar. Now I am working into "cooking" (the deli is just a middle man for prepared food, so you have little from scratch items).

This sort of cooking is ever so much closer to my dream. I know I am biased, but I really prefer to work with humans. I am sort of working out my predjudice in this job. Aliens are strangers. That is not a cliche. Actually, I am skilled at hearing from them and can dialogue. That does not mean I really understand. There are just some basic barriers there?

I was not so prejudiced until I had to work with them as a majority. They kept me from being able to go home by their priorities that seem lazy in my view. They are obviously having some other stuff between them to work out. I actually "get along" with all of them. It is still a feeling of alienation (hehe).

I used to work until late, even midnight. The late and undependable hours were a real irritant. Underneath was my judgement and my irritability with all the lack of organization and focus and weird characteristics of employees.

Over the year and a half of night time hours, through employee hiring, now they are almost all aliens. I was really surprised at first that not many people can see the difference between humans and alien. It is so obvious to me! My boss is an alien and I THINK she attracts all the others. They like the late shift where there is no boss there.

At first, I only saw a few and then I saw more deeply into others. New ones, obviously foriegn arrived. They are all unique like Amanda who is winged and rather hulkish. She is slow because (no one apparently else can tell but I can see) she drags a ginormus fat tail.

I really have enjoyed getting to know these interessing new kinds of folk. Little by little I have felt tired as more have come in. I have no idea where they all come from. They talk nonsense IMO. I see how THEY can't really communicate. Hearing all their vanatge points, still I just don't know where they are "coming from?".

The day shift has very few of these types. Sorry but that is a relief. The hours are so much more consistently NORMAL. I can start going to bed earlier.

It's really a relief to get out of all that static. The various characters are so bizarre. I cannot pin them down.

Maggie
15th July 2016, 01:05
I mentioned Amanda. She has stature. But she does not have transportation. Depending on others for rides has blocked her form being taken seriously in terms of respect of the boss. The boss does still use her as a go between. Amanda feels used and is frustrated. And a frustrated dragon causes a seeming increase in heaviness. She appears obese, slow, lethargic. Her loyalty is immense. Her pride that she is trustworthy radiates. But she does not drive and this is a weak link. Her need of a lift brings obligations to the driver. She lets Jim slack as he is he ride. As nominal authority figure and her claim of being leader, Jim is let off. The work suffers. Everthing gets dingier as others slack off.

Jim is driving me crazy. He is very small, very wispy bird thin. He has ADD and 1/2. Unfortunately at work, he is the "floater" who has quite a lot of responsibility. It makes no sense that he was given his role. I mentioned no night manager. Jim used to ride the tail of another employee who was SO organized and hard working and FAST that he did most of Jim's work.

Nathan built up resentment that no one actually knew he should be the leader. He is very underemployed. Whip snake quick, Nathan will get us home on time if we have A FOCUSED DISHWASHER. NEVER under-estimate the power of the dishwasher. It is a slogging steady march through mountains in a stream of soap.

Theresa was the best dishwasher and if we three worked, we left early. Theresa was a woman too, and I felt such comfort from her. She knew how to fit in also and was just classically amenable. We were not friends but could say "I love you and know that was felt mutually as a boost. Everyone misses Theresa. She would say "it's just too Much" often and we'd shake our heads. Too much intensity for her, meant she found a very good job working with her fiance. Way to manifest Theresa.

Back to Amanda and Jim, they have rapport while not all alike. Dragons and the bird tribe must be allies? It is perfectly OK for her to SLOWLY clean the Deli and go home late. She enjoys being the last one who turns off the lights. There is some pride of place for sure in her nature. She needs Jim as he will carry people home in his lovely old car. Jim is a great machanic. Obviously he can focus if he wants

Jim is also unmovable with criticsm. He is not stupid and he gets around his disabilty of attention by getting freindships going. He sloughs off our irritation like water. He'd love to have a girlfriend but he clashes with his girls by being so unfocused on "here and now". And so unconcerned, He sometimes just stares into space so he cannot do anything for long. He is superfically OK to be around like a kind of everyman to everyman. What he is to me is triggering my resentment.

Jim brings out a bitchiness in me. He says he hardly ever gets mad but when he does, feathers fly. He always seems to keep them close in and smooth very well. I regret to say I am picking on him. IMO, He should just not take on a job he cannot do (when I am involved hehe).

Yes, he could blow up. I sense an inner wound up tight spring that could be a danger if sprung. I do sling my verbage at him about his irresponsible "can't function" and needle him against my better principles. It is not his fault but do I have to stay in his vicinity????

The truth Is I believe NO and that is where manifestation is key. I know the laws work to place us where our attention predominates. So take a break when the ignorance clash of two odd out types arises IMO. Get a new shift and out of the path of triggers Maggie! To saty in the unpleasant is just an option.

Do you think that is a cop out? I know now it is not. Maybe Parallel lives where "Ne're the twain shall meet?" could help us?

Twain derives from the Old English twegen, meaning two. The phrase never the twain shall meet was used by Rudyard Kipling, in his Barrack-room ballads, 1892:

"Oh, East is East, and West is West, and never the twain shall meet."

There, Kipling is lamenting the gulf of understanding between the British and the inhabitants of the Indian subcontinent. It may well be that he coined the phrase. http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/255800.html

Why won't Amanda drive? To drive where there is NO PUBLIC transportation seems a given. She is smart and seemingly over 25. Her reality makes no sense to me. In my preferred reality we HAVE public transportation but I do have a truck that self repairs in this version now.

Maggie
15th July 2016, 01:46
I went outside to smoke and something struck me. There is an underlying alien commonality that is there no matter what else.

1. they all have knives. Amanda, Nathan, Jim, Anita (oooo she is a doozy), Kirsten, Devan, Jessica, Dixie too.
They polish their knives and keep them sharp. They have knowings in common like it is bad luck to close the knife when someone else opened it. I NEVEr owned a personal kinfe. Am I weird? A knife does come in handy.

2. They are all EITHER too thin looking or FAT looking.

3. They all play video games and talk about their characters and how they scored and the strategy. This is beyond me but am I just old? They are all into insignias like "Zombie Emergency Squad" patches like Amanda's.

4. They eat WEIRD food like ONLY white bread, ONLY fried food, ONLY Pepsi. Pepsi is Amanda's and Anita's obsession.

5. They live like trailer trash. They do not have mortgages and have weekend drunken brawling neighbors (and some are drunk themselves). They will not shake the boat of "politics" and stay low wage? Me too but I think it temporary. They have little initiative and seem SMART about only what they care about. Anita is someone I can really talk to about the "conspiritual" world. But IMO she is about as weird as ANYone I ever encountered. Guess how she gets to go home in the middle of a shift? Guess what she is able to say "out loud" with no embarrassment?

You'll never guess. It's "I pooped my pants". I could NOT make this part up if I tried. No matter what the reason, even Devan ALSO claimed to poop HIS pants one shift. I'd rather die than admit I needed to go home and change. It never was something I could imagine would happen.

One more commonality.
High IQ despite the weirdness. That is if one includes big vocabulary words as of a higher IQ? They can ALL join in on some very obscure references to pop culture and their shared laughter escapes my ability to join.

If this is real or not is becoming confused as I write because what I have written is actually very grounded in my mundane. Only the inferences of what happens BEHIND what actually has happened when I am at work have twisted themselves into my plot.

NOW, what have YOU to say?

Elen
15th July 2016, 10:29
Woooww Maggie, enjoyed the Story! Made me laugh out loud...:ha::ha:

Keep your eyes on the details or it will come back to bite you, you know where...:hilarious: AND, you're making something out of it all, i.e. life.

Maggie
17th July 2016, 06:03
Woooww Maggie, enjoyed the Story! Made me laugh out loud...:ha::ha:

Keep your eyes on the details or it will come back to bite you, you know where...:hilarious: AND, you're making something out of it all, i.e. life.

I am so glad you laughed. Keep your eyes (yes) on the details.

The most significant details are our epigenes. Where we are NOW creates what happens. Experience shapes the way you make something out of the genes.

My story has assumptions. There are all the genes we might ever (or Source could ) use in us. What we make of them can be just about any possibility.
What happens to make people aliens? That is...brings forth the possibility to have that expression?

For one thing, the current technology (how many millions of years since we start using fire? it is the very opposite of earth technology and I assume human is the earth expression of choice and to be renewed)

I'm going out on a limb as I separate out the music strain of human expression OR some alien life time>
I will say it starts with where you were coming in (astrology)
It changes with the mothering in the womb.
It continues with every encounter in the world.
It mimics where you interact.
It REBELS sometimes form the pattern around you.

My mother was an alien. She loved humanity but disliked humans.
My father had a different life shaping because he was an intellectual and curious and his parents acted somewhat human.
One of my siblings is expressing human, one alien.
It could be I am half/half.

How do I know this?

When I was 5 years old, I used to advise my mother who was a basket case all my life.
I just knew things and I could put myself in her shoes.
I knew she was badly injured.
She came form an alien family with no emotional capacities.
She went crazy before I met her and she had terrible things happen, expecting them.
She translated it all into a paranoia and a hypochondria AND a prescient truth on meta principles that was at odds with chronic inability to function.
How do I know she was expressing a line of alien?
For one fact, she had yellow eye iris: Bright yellow, not green with black bands...
She was a knockout beauty with auburn hair and 6 feet tall.
She was smart, artistic, psychic and manipulative.

She used to read all kinds of books including whatever metaphysical books were being printed and she underlined and wrote in the margins.
I always had wonderful conversations at late hours about ideas with her in the kitchen and we drank nescafe in big cups.
That was where she stayed, in the kitchen often ...near the coffee and her cigs.
And sometimes in her madness, she declared us enemy and selected one to torment.
She hurt me badly and also hurt my siblings so love and admiration turned to hate....
She was my nemesis.

I studied my family to see what was wrong.
It was so different than what others supposedly reported as a family unit.

my garndparents on her side has a classic illumati profile.
Her history is like a classic mind control opportunity.
IMO, she broke.

She was not appreciated. We were all declared impossible and that was WONDERFUL.
It is really great to be cast out.
One can absorb new influence.
I did.

The best thing that came out of study of where I was born and to whom was knowing I cannot hate where I came from for several reasons as it ed me to my scryng ability. Scrying is not passive because we see things into being.

I know we can place ourselves in the best place for human nature to act on.
It changes us to align with human beingness.

I could say that I have nothing against these folk and their needs.
I am not the same kind but I empathize.

EMPATHY is 100% human.
IMO, I have discovered my secret door to MY history's revision.
And that is why I keep meeting up with alien minds still.
It is to forget all about them as them.
It is to feel them as we.

Ignorance is not bliss but the paranoid who take history wrong often stand by their isolationist strategies.
We cannot "get away" only "decide what will be our experience"
That is the key, there is no real way to avoid THEM.
When we focus on a schism, we keep it going.

So, it best to decide where you like to be and what you like to be doing and do THAT.
Decide about YOU and your selected attractive beloveds.
Then forget to be around anyone and everything else.
The aliens cannot bear being around too much human.
And I say human is the epigenetic WINNER.

Maggie
21st July 2016, 02:46
I touched on the epigenetic creation of alienation from the human. I like focusing of How to become human. IMO the state of being alien and the state of being human is across a boundary of qualitative expression. That means being human leads to acting as a human. The action changes the epigene profile but it is inspired by the feeling.

Some stray thought of the human expression.

How do you discern your self acting human?

1. Do you love some ONE else so much (even just one)that of course you would gladly take the cut, the wound, the fall, the death for that someone?

2. Do you have a dream, an aspiration that so enthuses you, you quiver.

3. Do you practice a form of the Golden Rule, just because it seems to be just sensible?

4. Do you feel existential doubt, one that leads to questioning in and of itself?

5. Do you love health, wealth, vacations and frolic and deliciousness?

6. Does Mal-iciousness leave you cold...it has zero appeal?

7. Do you sense that you are in some way in touch with a larger and benevolent ground?

8. Would you die without transcendent experiences and do you like entheogens and eustress?

My story is all about the being and the acting out of human genomic expression that spells
Every Aspect CREATES Happenings (each)
The ONES' (to)
Happenings experienced respectively (her)
Out welling naturally (own)

So, I will just blab away about what it means to me to become human.

The first blab is the upside down inside out and backwards ethos we embrace as humans
We would not send our child to war (so we talk peace), we would never cheat for our well being so we may look poor), we would stand back rather than hurt others (so we doubtfully participate in many rituals).

We are trees with our roots planted in the plasma
Out trunks stretch into the muck,
our limbs bring forth flowers,
or lives are fruitful.
We are alchemy, magic, the placebo and the cause itself in the world we know by our being and proved in and by our actions.
we are the ones spoken about of old and now planting the ENVIRONMENT that supports humans and their fellow earth neighbors and she herself.

The symbol of the cosmic tree in both its upright and inverted forms is clearly found in the Rg Veda. Both forms of the cosmic tree are used as the basic formulation of the cosmogony and cosmology of the soma sacrifice. The inverted tree appears to be of Indo‑Aryan and Harappan origin and has no other antecedents. The Indus Valley (Harappan) and the Indo‑Aryan cultures developed in close connection with each other before the composition of the Rg Vedic hymns. The cosmic tree in its upright and inverted forms is found on Indus Valley seals as well as in the Rg Veda, and some of the seal impressions indicate that the religious beliefs of the Indus Valley culture are similar to those of the soma ceremony. The cosmic tree in both traditions was the fig tree. According to Simo Parpola, "The inverted tree is not derived from the Assyrian tree: its visualization as the fig tree [in the Rg Veda] links it with the Harappan sacred tree motif . . .," which suggests that the inverted tree derives from a combination of Indo‑Aryan and Harappan beliefs.(1)

In the soma ceremony there are clear indications that the heavenly world, beyond our cosmos and from which soma or light originates, is inverted with respect to the manifest world of creation. This concept of the two mirrored worlds merging within the heart of the priest is a basic ritual component of the oldest books of the Rg Veda, and the foundation of the soma ceremony.

It appears that the cosmic tree had already been formulated into a divine ritual of the soma ceremony before the Indo‑Aryans (Hurrian/Mitanni) entered northern Syria before 2000 B.C.E. The Indo‑Aryans had already unified both the concept of the cosmic tree and cosmic pillar as well as the older cosmology of the Pole Star with the later solar cosmology. These ideas are well documented in the Rg Veda in the union of Mitra (sun/day) with Varuna (Pole Star/night), forming the composite deity Indra, who personifies the cosmic pillar/tree of light that unites the two. This unification is accomplished through the twin Asvins' ritual union of the sun (day) and moon (night) lotus plants that induce an entheogenic experience of luminous immortality.(2) Because of this unification, the early ritualized soma ceremony used a tree trunk with all its limbs removed, which made it look like a cosmic pillar. Because the soma ritual was designed to incorporate both the upright and inverted conceptions of the cosmic tree, no limbs could remain along its trunk; these would be superimposed during the ritual. The prominent cosmological features within later Assyrian religion are derived from the older Mitanni concept of the soma ceremony and the uniting of the cosmic pillar and cosmic tree motifs in both their upright and inverted forms. The early seal impressions of Mitanni influence show limbs superimposed upon the cosmic pillar. The Rg Vedic cosmic tree has six branches arranged in pairs along its trunk, with the trunk as the seventh branch. These seven branches correspond to the seven sensory pathways. The tree itself represents the cosmic pillar/tree as the subtle body.http://cista.net/soma/chapter7.htm

http://cista.net/soma/reversed-tree.jpg

http://www.spagyricarts.com/page1/files/tree-of-life_upside-down_colored.jpg

The Tree of Life is central to modern Kabbalistic study. The tree symbolizes creation, existence and the return to the divine in ten spheres and twenty-two connecting paths. In Kabbalah, the Jewish mystical tradition underlying Judaism and Christianity, two different Tree of Life symbols are used. One Tree Of Life Symbol is upside-down and the other right-side-up. The original Tree of Life Symbol emanates out of the divine world of unity and is depicted as upside-down, with its roots flowing from the divine place of unity and infinite light.
http://www.dailyom.com/cgi-bin/discuss/displaydiscussion.cgi?did=15502

http://www.alexifrancisillustrations.co.uk/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/upside-down-tree-colour-w.jpg

Seahenge which was discovered at Holme-next-to-the-Sea on the North Norfolk coast. I didn’t know much about it other than it was a circle of 55 wooden posts with a central tree stump exposed in the mud at a lowtide back in 1998. It was a romantic find, but it was removed from its site back then and part of it ended up in a museum at King’s Lynn. It was there that we went to find out more about it.

Seahenge has been dated to the early Bronze Age, 2049 BC, a similar age to Stonehenge. The tree stumps – including the central stump – are of oak . It’s interesting that the central stump was deliberately placed upside down. (Apparently it was lowered into the ground with rope made of honeysuckle. Honeysuckle rope…. there’s something lovely about that.) One theory states that this could have been an altar for placing the dead thereby exposing the body to the elements and wild animals, which would liberate the dead person’s spirit, a practice called excarnation. On the other hand, it may have been a shrine to trees instead, perhaps.

According to Dr Francis Pryor, inverting the oak is like taking a symbol of life and returning the life forces to the earth, the source of life. The release of possibly ‘dangerous’ energies required containment, hence the circle of stumps. Intriguing, turning life upside down! Certain mythologies like those of the Lapps, have a three part cosmos — a world above, around and below us. An inverted tree would have roots in our world but it would be growing into the underworld. The tree would be seen as drawing different worlds together, a way of communicating between our world and the world below the ground — a paralell world. A world inhabited by the ancestors?http://www.alexifrancisillustrations.co.uk/wordpress/tag/trees/page/2/