PDA

View Full Version : Aliens aren't happy with Brexit, according to EU's Juncker

modwiz
2nd July 2016, 02:53
Wow, is this a bombshell. Leaders from other planets are very concerned about certain behaviors. Herve from PA has translated the original recording. The transcript has been adjusted to omit his reference to those "farther away".
It is a short clip with the original words. I hear some have downloaded it for safe keeping. We may have some French speakers here to "second the translation provided here.

The French from the video:

"Il faut savoir que ceux qui nous observent de loin sont très inquiets. J’ai vu et entendu et écouté plusieurs des dirigeants d’autres planètes qui sont très inquiets puisqu’ils s’interrogent sur la voie que l’union européenne va poursuivre. Et donc, if faut rassurer, et les européens, et ceux qui nous observent de plus… loin."

"It should be known that those who observe us from afar are very worried. I met and heard and listened to several of the leaders from other planets who are very concerned because they question the path the European Union will engage on. And so, a soothing is needed for both the Europeans and those who observe us from ... farther away."

Here is the cleaned up version of the "official" translation provided by them. Full transcript here:http://europa.eu/rapid/press-release_SPEECH-16-2353_en.htm

Make no mistake, those who are watching us from afar are concerned. I have met and listened to several leaders. They are very worried because they are wondering about the course the European Union will take. So we must reassure Europeans and those who are watching us from further away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fPeTZofdCE

Disclosure during an EU meeting from the president himself. Clean up crews will be busy, unless this slip is allowed to get the disclosure thang moving. Being in French makes it inaccessible to much of the English speaking wold where damage control by the media can be handles by sweeping it under the conspiracy theory rug.

This story is red hot.

Here are the official French and German originals together. http://europa.eu/rapid/press-release_SPEECH-16-2350_fr.htm

bsbray
2nd July 2016, 03:03
That is pretty bizarre. The key word there is "planets." Without that he could be talking about the Chinese or anyone. But he does clearly say "planets." I can speak and understand French well enough to verify Hervé's transcription and the narrator repeats Juncker's message in German as well.

Maybe since this cabal is going down, and they realize it, they'll finally try to pull out the "alien card" in any way they can, even if it's just in a pathetic attempt to pull the EU back together. :p

It sounds like someone laughs about the time when his words would have been translated, after he says "d’autres planètes." I guess they thought it was humorous too.

Amanda
2nd July 2016, 03:08
Am back - anyone want to discuss the last card alien invasion topic - as shared by Carol Rosin?
Have also just voted in the current Australian Federal Election - anyone here want to hear about my brief adventure?
Much Peace - Amanda

Aragorn
2nd July 2016, 03:14
Wow, is this a bombshell. Leaders from other planets are very concerned about certain behaviors. Herve from PA has translated the original recording. The transcript has been adjusted to omit his reference to those "farther away".
It is a short clip with the original words. I hear some have downloaded it for safe keeping. We may have some French speakers here to "second the translation provided here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fPeTZofdCE

Disclosure during an EU meeting from the president himself. Clean up crews will be busy, unless this slip is allowed to get the disclosure thang moving. Being in French makes it inaccessible to much of the English speaking wold where damage control by the media can be handles by sweeping it under the conspiracy theory rug.

This story is red hot.

I've just listened to the video, and the transcript by Hervé is correct. Belgium is a trilingual country — 55% Dutch, 40% French and 5% German — and I do speak French fairly well, because I've had French classes from 5th grade on all the way through high school, plus that I used to have many francophone friends during that time, and all the way up until I was in my early 20s.

Still it may just have been a mere slip of the tongue — I've seen this kind of thing before, and coming from totally clueless people, even — and Juncker could indeed have simply been referring to foreign leaders. The passive attitude of Juncker's audience seems to suggest that it was indeed only that, and I don't see how extraterrestrial beings would be interested in the relatively speaking irrelevant internal problems of what is still not a planet-encompassing bureaucracy.

Still, food for thought, and bound to get covered up by the mainstream news pretty quickly, unless of course they wish to make fun of his Freudian slip. (Or "fraudulent slip", as a friend of mine likes calling them. ;))

modwiz
2nd July 2016, 03:45
I've just listened to the video, and the transcript by Hervé is correct. Belgium is a trilingual country — 55% Dutch, 40% French and 5% German — and I do speak French fairly well, because I've had French classes from 5th grade on all the way through high school, plus that I used to have many francophone friends during that time, and all the way up until I was in my early 20s.

Still it may just have been a mere slip of the tongue — I've seen this kind of thing before, and coming from totally clueless people, even — and Juncker could indeed have simply been referring to foreign leaders. The passive attitude of Juncker's audience seems to suggest that it was indeed only that, and I don't see how extraterrestrial beings would be interested in the relatively speaking irrelevant internal problems of what is still not a planet-encompassing bureaucracy.

Still, food for thought, and bound to get covered up by the mainstream news pretty quickly, unless of course they wish to make fun of his Freudian slip. (Or "fraudulent slip", as a friend of mine likes calling them. ;))

Your point is well made and could well be true. My wizzy sense tells me he got some heat from some walking talking real reptile-types. The EU is losing its grip by being too obviously heavy handed. The Draco do not suffer fools gladly and methinks Herr Junker is very concerned. Knowing there is damage control, and not speaking English, I think he needed to make an urgent statement to as large an audience as possible.

Given the choice between these soulless humans and the Draco. Many humans may pick the latter for their "cool" factor.:fpalm:

I am going to give it a listen because there is more to communication than just words.

bsbray
2nd July 2016, 03:54
If he shows up next week with big claw marks across his face then we'll know that Juncker's boss must have popped him a good one.

modwiz
2nd July 2016, 03:56
Well he looks concerned but, the eyes closing on Federica Mogherini made it look like she was enduring something, at that moment, that had to be said. It was not a look of comfort.

bsbray
2nd July 2016, 03:58
I just realized in the video it shows that the official transcript removed the words "d'autres planètes" ("from other planets") from his speech.

The plot thickens.

modwiz
2nd July 2016, 04:08
I just realized in the video it shows that the official transcript removed the words "d'autres planètes" ("from other planets") from his speech.

The plot thickens.

Yes, his words were for the select few who probably knew who he was referring to. Mogherini's face told me more than his. His words and her muted reaction together tells me a "special" meeting may happen. One where fewer than those who entered in will come out.:nails: However, I doubt any dining will occur.

"Orcs doesn't taste very good precious, do they?"
http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/5900000/Gollum-smeagol-gollum-5995701-120-119.jpg

Cearna
2nd July 2016, 04:10
Aragorn Are we there yet - I can't speak French, only Strine. I'm very worried about this entire situation, you know these ET's are trying to take over this planet, don't you, isn't any one going to do anything about it? You know I am only one person, and What can one person do? You only have to sit in the doctors' waiting rooms to know we can't do anything, you Know????????

modwiz
2nd July 2016, 04:29
Aragorn Are we there yet - I can't speak French, only Strine. I'm very worried about this entire situation, you know these ET's are trying to take over this planet, don't you, isn't any one going to do anything about it? You know I am only one person, and What can one person do? You only have to sit in the doctors' waiting rooms to know we can't do anything, you Know????????

One person can inspire other if they can get their attention and look up from the smart phone in their hand.

Cearna
2nd July 2016, 05:43
Oh, you are so right, or the headphones out of the ears.

modwiz
2nd July 2016, 05:47
Oh, you are so right, or the headphones out of the ears.

And heads out of other places. It is a special yoga technique. Western form, of course. They borrow and corrupt.

Cearna
2nd July 2016, 05:50
Will you stop bouncing around the Forum, I can't keep up.

Dreamtimer
2nd July 2016, 05:54
Just follow latest posts, Cearna.

Wizards are hard to follow anyway.:ninja::shapeshift::magic:,

modwiz
2nd July 2016, 06:00
Will you stop bouncing around the Forum, I can't keep up.

I am dodging the merge beast.

Can I do it again?

Cearna
2nd July 2016, 06:02
Are we there yet, Aragorn, where did you get to? It's nearly time to take the dog's out again.

Dreamtimer
2nd July 2016, 06:02
We're VERY close now.:smiley-dance013:

modwiz
2nd July 2016, 06:25
Thinking of Junker and his problem somehow does not kick in my empathy alarm. Well, just enough to not want to be him. Not that I ever did.:ha:

pointessa
2nd July 2016, 14:37

You make some excellent points, Aragorn. The point about extraterrestrials all of the sudden taking such keen interest in the Brexit event, which hasn't come near to fruition, combined with the response of the others sitting next to him doesn't add up to a earth shattering disclosure event.

I would be really cool if it was true...

jcocks
2nd July 2016, 15:45
I was talking to a good friend of mine who told me a lot of wierd things are happening of late - didn't really mention what those things were though. As such, I'd have to say that this little slipup can't be taken as an isolated incident. When we look at what else is occurring around the world we'll have a better picture of the state of things. These are indeed strange times.

blufire
2nd July 2016, 16:25
Why would 'aliens' of the outer space type give a hooey about Brexit? I don't even give a hooey about Brexit. In the grand scheme of our future this has no meaning or impact.. The only part of this I find mildly interesting is the further indoctrination of the alternative community believing in the 'meme' of evil reptilian Draco type aliens and the benevolent aliens who will "rescue" us . . . . Which where do you think these savior aliens currently call home?? Hmmmmmm?

yes these are very interesting times we are experiencing.

Especially since this video originated from Herve' @ PA . . . Where the majority of the indoctrination and brainwashing with many memes were cultivated.

Elen
2nd July 2016, 17:00
Why would 'aliens' of the outer space type give a hooey about Brexit? I don't even give a hooey about Brexit. In the grand scheme of our future this has no meaning or impact.. The only part of this I find mildly interesting is the further indoctrination of the alternative community believing in the 'meme' of evil reptilian Draco type aliens and the benevolent aliens who will "rescue" us . . . . Which where do you think these savior aliens currently call home?? Hmmmmmm?

yes these are very interesting times we are experiencing.

Especially since this video originated from Herve' @ PA . . . Where the majority of the indoctrination and brainwashing with many memes were cultivated.

Ok blufire, I can see your point of view, but don't forget there are people from everywhere on this forum. There are people that really care about Brexit here, even if you don't think it matters. Just like there are people that care about being vegans or vegetarians too. Take one step at a time, and what are those reptilians all about? We are peaceful around here...:flag:

bsbray
2nd July 2016, 17:17
Somebody will interview this guy soon and ask him what the hell he was on about with this "from other planets" business. We'll have to remember to keep an eye out for that because it will surely be interesting to see what his explanation is.

Elen
2nd July 2016, 17:20
Somebody will interview this guy soon and ask him what the hell he was on about with this "from other planets" business. We'll have to remember to keep an eye out for that because it will surely be interesting to see what his explanation is.

Yes it will be interesting for sure...:smiley-dance013:

Dreamtimer
2nd July 2016, 17:22
Is this part of the French being more open/less secret about ufo's?

bsbray
2nd July 2016, 17:35
I don't know much about that DreamTimer. I did a Google search for polls on extraterrestrials in French, "sondages sur les extraterrestres," and the first and third returns were articles talking about how many Americans believe in ETs (about 1/3 according to one survey, but 2/3 of women and youth). I'm not sure if this is news to them because it's surprising or what, because these articles don't give any additional commentary about it.

This page (https://8aefb8f0398434fe5efadd182ba7456c7d312751.googledri ve.com/host/0B7P0V8l6bm-7clJlV2drM2ZUcEU/ufofu%20ancien/archive.ufofu.org/article/sondage-55-des-francais-croient-a-la-vie-et/index.html) says an online poll in 2007 on the website of the French paper Figaro had 55% of respondents saying they believe in ETs.

This page (http://www.rts.ch/info/sciences-tech/1767728-sondage-eloquent-sur-la-vie-extraterrestre.html) mentions an international survey showed that 40% of the Indians and Chinese believe in ETs, but only 8% of Swedes, Belgians and Dutch. (No mention of the French or Germans.)

Aragorn
3rd July 2016, 00:02
Is this part of the French being more open/less secret about ufo's?

I don't know much about that DreamTimer. I did a Google search for polls on extraterrestrials in French, "sondages sur les extraterrestres," and the first and third returns were articles talking about how many Americans believe in ETs (about 1/3 according to one survey, but 2/3 of women and youth). I'm not sure if this is news to them because it's surprising or what, because these articles don't give any additional commentary about it.

This page (https://8aefb8f0398434fe5efadd182ba7456c7d312751.googledri ve.com/host/0B7P0V8l6bm-7clJlV2drM2ZUcEU/ufofu%20ancien/archive.ufofu.org/article/sondage-55-des-francais-croient-a-la-vie-et/index.html) says an online poll in 2007 on the website of the French paper Figaro had 55% of respondents saying they believe in ETs.

This page (http://www.rts.ch/info/sciences-tech/1767728-sondage-eloquent-sur-la-vie-extraterrestre.html) mentions an international survey showed that 40% of the Indians and Chinese believe in ETs, but only 8% of Swedes, Belgians and Dutch. (No mention of the French or Germans.)

Jean-Paul Juncker is not French. He's from the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, as you can read here (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean-Claude_Juncker). ;)

Dreamtimer
3rd July 2016, 14:18
Thanks, Aragorn. I clearly made an assumption. And I clearly am not aware of who the EU leadership is.:blsh:

I can understand as he speaks without having to read a translation but I'm unable to discern accents. Unless they're from Africa or something where it's really obvious.

Chouchoucat
6th July 2016, 03:09
Newbie here... This thread caught my attention and made me join!

I very much agree - the fact that they bothere to 'edit' makes it pretty suspicious and IMO confirms that he was indeed talking about ETs

Elen
6th July 2016, 04:11

I very much agree - the fact that they bothere to 'edit' makes it pretty suspicious and IMO confirms that he was indeed talking about ETs

Welcome to TOT Chouchoucat! Nice to see you here. :)

Cearna
6th July 2016, 04:27
Indeed, (welcome):thonetruthsmiliey::smile2:

Aragorn
6th July 2016, 04:28

Glad to have you with us, Chouchoucat! ;) :h5:

http://users.telenet.be/stryder/The_One_Truth/Miscellaneous/welcome.jpeg

It is puzzling, isn't it? To me personally, it does indeed look like a mere Freudian slip — or perhaps a "fraudulent slip" :p — even if only because of the somewhat apathetic reaction of Juncker's audience. And yet, the very fact that the mainstream media has chosen to silently ignore what he said rather than make fun of it — which is what they would normally do — and that the transcript had been edited to remove that passage, is very suspicious, indeed.

Things that make you go "Hmmmm..." :hmm: ;)

Chouchoucat
6th July 2016, 17:13
Welcome to TOT Chouchoucat! Nice to see you here. :)

Thank you, Elen! Still finding my way around... :confused::frantic::lol:

Chouchoucat
6th July 2016, 17:23
Thank you, Aragorn! I have watched that clip over and over again because it took a couple of days to get hold of translations / subtitles. To me it seems a very calm deliberate statement to impress the severity of the situation.

My friend from Paris, who first shared the video in a Skype room, found it on orange.tv in the humor section. The Germans said he was 'babbling' and couldn't possibly have meant it.

The fact that he didn't get much response seemed to say to me that this was not new info to the people around him and that they either thought he was cookoo too or they just really didn't care.

modwiz
6th July 2016, 17:33
Thank you, Aragorn! I have watched that clip over and over again because it took a couple of days to get hold of translations / subtitles. To me it seems a very calm deliberate statement to impress the severity of the situation.

My friend from Paris, who first shared the video in a Skype room, found it on orange.tv in the humor section. The Germans said he was 'babbling' and couldn't possibly have meant it.

The fact that he didn't get much response seemed to say to me that this was not new info to the people around him and that they either thought he was cookoo too or they just really didn't care.

First things first. Welcome to ToT

I watched Federica Mogherini as he spoke and her eyes and facial expression told me he was speaking an uncomfortable truth. It was a muted response, as if she knew it was coming and was reacting to the fact in real time. It had to be said and the deed was now done. The EU is faltering and the likely off-worlders are not of the forgiving variety. The EU is a managing agency for "them".

bsbray
6th July 2016, 17:46
It's probably not much different than if you or I went up to one of these bureaucrat types and said something about ETs. They might think it's odd coming from Juncker but that he's just off his meds or something, which maybe he was.

modwiz
6th July 2016, 18:08
It's probably not much different than if you or I went up to one of these bureaucrat types and said something about ETs. They might think it's odd coming from Juncker but that he's just off his meds or something, which maybe he was.

He might have been a quart low of his favorite medicine.

PurpleLama
6th July 2016, 18:26
Off worlders could easily be of human (Nazi) origin.....