PDA

View Full Version : The Skingularity William Henry

Maggie
20th June 2016, 14:09
William Henry has been investigating "ascension" technology, portals, and what he calls "Messianic" technology...the human imperative towards "perfection" from which we "fell". He considers the regaining of the "light body" a natural development that is part of all esoteric mystery we can find from the ancients. This drive towards self improvement does express itself as "transhumanism". This is IMO important to tease out...HOW do we do naturally what can be artificially achieved?

In this interview, I don't really think he is talking about the NEED for human cyborg melding. He says we are already talking on "transhuman" technologies. Are we deprived or assisted by our transhuman augmentation? The idea is presented that what we should strive towards is manipulated by the very innate drive towards transcending our limits. The implications of borgification and "no borders and no genitals" global society is NOT what we could BE!

As William sees it, two ‘elephants of transcendence’ are now before us. One grey. One pink.

Grey. We will enmesh a spectrum of inorganic digital technology in our skin (and everything else) and entangle (some say enslave) ourselves further in a ‘smart’ synthetic brain (or invisible prison) that clouds our home planet’s atmosphere with technology and eliminates Free Will. The world’s largest corporations are developing this technology. Millions have signed on. Incomprehensible benefits and challenges await. Trillions of dollars are at stake.

Pink. We will remain natural or organic beings and spiritually craft a rainbow light body that insures our freedom, and also leads to a post biological future in a consciousness of heightened awareness in which humans transform the earth into a planet of light and love. Before you say, ‘yeah right’, one should realize that millions of people who practice yoga, meditate, visualize and study methods of ascension are on this path. Their ascension can save our world.

Grey or pink? We each can only make one choice. Doing nothing is not possible for reasons that will be explained.

We are living THE TURNING POINT all of history has been rushing towards. The future of humanity IS IN OUR hands.http://www.williamhenry.net/skingularity/

I think that ancient spiritual technology is contained in such teachings as the ones Tibetan monks practice.
This is a very interesting interview.

j3uYU6JoXMM

Also William Henry is offering the ebook free here (http://www.williamhenry.net/skingularity/)

http://www.williamhenry.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/skin-768x994.jpg

Another interesting talk here

6FXZ65e5S-c

Maggie
22nd June 2016, 06:32
I do hope many will spend the time to listen to the second video I posted.

6FXZ65e5S-c

I have been contemplating the Rainbow body phenomenon. I found a concise and interesting web link

here.

http://soonyata.home.xs4all.nl/sorubasamadhi.htm

The lightbody transformation is known in many cultures by various names:

Sufism: the most sacred body or supracelestial body
Taoist: the diamond body, the immortals and the cloudwalkers
Yogic schools and Tantrics: the divine body
Kriya yoga: the body of bliss
Vadanta: the superconductive body
Ancient Egyptians: the luminous body or being (akh) or the karast
Gnosticism: the perfect body
Hermetic Corpus: the immortal body
Alchemical tradition: the Emerald Tablet calls it the golden body
Tibetan Buddhism: Rainbow Body
Tibetan Buddhism has ongoing reports of the “Rainbow Body” to this very day – in which people transform their physical bodies into a new, rainbow-colored energetic form after many years of practice. In many cases, they would complete this process of transformation by meditating in a cave. When they come out, and are ready to graduate to this next level of there own evolution, they will often push their hand or foot directly into the stone. They can now easily flip the stone molecules into time-space, and leave an impression behind – and some of these handprints and footprints have been photographed and published online. There are fully 160,000 documented cases of the Rainbow Body in Tibet and India alone.160000 Light Bodies (http://in5d.com/160000-light-bodies/)

Willaim Henry linked the same technology described in various ways.
I think the gist of Dan Winters information is sunchronized to the teachings about the inner vortex and our ability to direct energy and steer our tornado.

The rainbow body is to be developed inside a lifetime. We have been so scattered about what we might be doing that we often stop focus on being. That is no mystery but one who decides that the mission is clear will stop scattering and come to center. It is possible to build a coherent energy space/place in one's center.

William Henry indicates that there is similar hygiene all paths require. Essences like compassion, meek-ness (meek means a tender strength) are necessary!!!!

The word "meekness" has, in the English language, a negative flavor.
It connotes a rather weak-willed person who is easily imposed upon...

The Greek word for meekness--prautes--has nothing in it of this
negative and weak implication. It is in fact quite a strong word
meaning "openness to God and man." As such, it implies a deter-
mined effort toward a conciliatory attitude. Applied to human
relationships it involves tolerance and flexibility. In the relation-
ship to God it implies a readiness to accept His Word and His will.
Yeshe_Tsogyal (http://thereligionnetwork.com/MAY_2010/THE_REAL_MEANING_OF_MEEKNESS]THE_REAL_MEANING_OF_MEEKNESS[/URL]

According to the Shurangama Sutra, Shakyamuni Buddha asked the bodhisattvas and arahants to present their methods to understand the ultimate truth, the eighteenth to present his character was Ucchusma. The sutra states:

"Ucchushma came before the Buddha, put his palms together, bowed at the Buddha’s feet, and said to the Buddha, I can still remember how many kalpas ago I was filled with excessive greed and desire. There was a Buddha in the world named King of Emptiness. He said that people with too much desire turn into a raging mass of fire. He taught me to contemplate the coolness and warmth throughout my entire body. A spiritual light coalesced inside and transformed my thoughts of excessive lust into the fire of wisdom. After that, when any of the Buddhas summoned me, they used the name 'fire-head.' From the strength of the fire-light samadhi, I accomplished Arhatship. I made a great vow that when each of the Buddhas accomplishes the way, I will be a powerful knight and in person subdue the demons' hatred. The Buddha asks about perfect penetration. I used attentive contemplation of the effects of heat in my body and mind, until it became unobstructed and penetrating and all my outflows were consumed. I produced a blazing brilliance and ascended to enlightenment. This is the foremost method."https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ucchusma

We can use ideas like NLP to create the imaginal technology such as Richard Bandler's Imaginary machines. Anything we need, or need not, we can alter in the mind. I can't find his reference to the machines but he suggested somewhere we can create inner devices that do work. I have a vacumm cleaner and box that I can use. I turn it on to take off energetic congestion. It works. It is like energy amnesia. Whatever felt of anything can be released back to wherever (I say it's source)? Now the congestion is not in my way and it's like this:

If you hear voices in your head, he says, tell the voices to shut the **** up. "If you suffered childhood abuse, don't go back and relive it in your mind. Once is enough!" He says psychotherapy is nonsense and a racket: therapists are rewarded for failure. The longer a problem lasts, the more the therapist is paid. Who cares about the roots of the trauma? "Don't think about bad things!" Bandler says. "There's a machine inside your brain that gets rid of shit that doesn't need to be there. Use it! I can give myself amnesia. I can just forget." He clicks his fingers. "Just like that."

I can vouch that it is not idle wasted time to create our own energy bubble and keep it cleaned.
To develop our largest capacity and widest emptiness makes us able to connect to The Great Bliss Queen http://www.khandro.net/dakini_queen.htm

We are not weaponized but channelers of compassion as these amazing qualities. IMO these qualities emulated set us up as ready for flight. We can imagine being and then we are what we imagine from. One who might be imagined from could be seen as an archetype or real but is full of qualities one seeks to imperson...[URL="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yeshe_Tsogyal)[/URL] for example who has a rainbow body in evidence:

http://www.universalfellowshipoflight.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/yeshe_tsogyal.jpg

When Padmasambhava was invited to Tibet, among the manifestations of compassionate activity who allied themselves with him were a Mon [tribal] woman called Tashi Chidren (or Kyiden,) and a woman of the Shelgar family, Dorje-tso. But the most famous of all was Yeshe Tsogyal, a princess of the Karchen king's house who became known as Dechen Gyalmo, The Great Bliss Queen.

From Lady of the Lotus-Born: The Life and Enlightenment of Yeshe Tsogyal:

Whereupon I, Tsogyal, made my way to the great cavern of Lhodrak Kharchu, where I caused Namkhai Nyingpo to progress in the meditation on the subtle channels and energies. I granted the attainment of immortality, so that the bhikshu gained accomplishment, both supreme and ordinary.

Afterwards, I abided evenly in the view of the Great Perfection beyond all action, and as the experience dawned on me wherein all phenomena are extinguished in the nature of reality, I was perceived in various forms according to the needs of beings.

To the hungry I was heaps of food and all good things, and thus I brought them joy.

To the cold and freezing I was fire and sun-warmth, thus their joy.

To the poor and needy I was wealth and riches, thus their joy.

To the naked I was every kind of raiment, thus their joy.

To the childless I was sons and daughters, thus their joy.

To those who craved a woman, I became a lovely girl and thus their joy.

To those who sought a lover, I was a handsome youth and thus their joy.

To those who wanted magic powers, I gave prowess in the eight great siddhis, and thus I brought them joy.

To the sick I was their remedy and thus their joy.

To the anguished I was all their mind desired, and thus I was their joy.

To those hard pressed by punishments of kings, I was the loving friend to lead them to the land of peace, and I was thus their joy.

To those in fear of savage beasts, I was a haven, thus their joy.

To those who fell into the depths, I was their drawing out and thus their joy.

To those tormented in the fire, I was a quenching stream and thus their joy.

To those in prey to any of the elements, I was their medicine and thus their joy.

For those who could not see, I was their eyes and brought them joy.

And for the halt and crippled I was feet and thus their joy.

I was a tongue for those who could not speak, and thus I brought them joy.

To those in fear of death I granted immortality, and thus I was their joy.

I led the dying on the path of transference and brought them joy.

To those who wandered in the bardo state, I was their yidam, bringing them to joy.

I cooled the burning heat and warmed the cold of those lost in the realms of hell.

Howsoever they were tortured, I changed myself to shield them, being thus their joy.

To those who lingered in the land of hungry ghosts, I was their food and drink and thus their joy.

I was freedom from stupidity and servitude for those caught in the wordless state of beasts -- and thus I brought them joy.

Those beings born in savage lands -- I turned them from barbarity and brought them joy.

I was a truce from war and strife for the asuras and was thus their joy.

The gods I guarded from their bitter fall and I was thus their joy.

I shielded all from everything that tortured them and was their every joy.

Wherever there is space, five elements pervade,
Wherever the five elements, the homes of living beings,
Wherever living beings, karma and defilements,
Wherever is defilement, my compassion also.
Wherever is the need of beings, there I am to help them.

And thus I remained for twenty years in the great cavern of Lhodrak Kharchu, sometimes visible, sometimes invisible."http://www.khandro.net/dakini_queen.htm

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-E_gExWhrwEA/UP7Wi6iXJcI/AAAAAAAAB3w/ShVMoY0sJJ4/s1600/3033955294_bfb8c89f09.jpg

IN our Glenda Good Witch bubble we may imagine how it feels as translucence,

We can use our imagination and create a rose that soaks up all unneeded information, scattered in pieces bits from the field and EXPLODE the rose. To see and hear and feel the explosion is healing. Thanks Jim Self.

g__yRs7Yg98

Teachers for developing the light body all have bits and pieces and we have to string our own Indra's web

http://www.light-weaver.com/vortex/images/egg.jpg

http://soonyata.home.xs4all.nl/Soruba%20samadhi/achuk-rainbow-body-2.jpg

Lama Achuk Rinpoche manifested the rainbow body in
photograph (by the way, the lotus at the bottom is not there when
they took the photo, in case you are wondering…)

One of the aspects of developing the rainbow body is that it is a narrow path.
William Henry in the great video above (for me) quoted this verse but found the same sentiment in other places.

Matthew 7:13-14
New International Version (NIV)

The Narrow and Wide Gates
13 “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

modwiz
22nd June 2016, 07:06
William Henry is not new for me. I find others speaking on a similar subject far more satisfying and less ambiguous about where they stand. We all need to find people that speak to us. The mental and emotional mix are important and we perceive things according to our ability. I do think anyone not acquainted with him should check him out.

Maggie
22nd June 2016, 08:11
first off, thanks Modwiz. there are so many iterations of information.

second, I could not manage to get all my post to show up? I cut the part out that was not showing up.

I am going to work from the assumption that we ARE in our spiritual essence "god" who experiences life in man.
So, we are responding to "god" and that is our real beingness and it is not about some other "god" but the "know thyself' that matters.
God's WORD is what is true about life.
God's free WILL is for our love and passion for whatever we choose.

So, although going to sacred sites may activate the desire to develop our full expression as multidimensional beings who access stargates and travel in light body... that is very fine but not necessary. The space/place around oneself is the true sacred site. Is the site shut down?

What must you be like for that ABILITY TO OPEN UP? I think the first step is becoming receptive to the imagination that calls the process possible. Otherwise it is not a passionate option at all.

I think you have to be able to alter the conscious perspective and relax focus and generally release tension. You must have faith and be true to the faith in all presence of contrast.

I think we are persuaded away from some power "tools"
Many of the tools of what I consider "Sacred" and very fruitful for me now have major detractors in the conspiratual community.
For instance, words are used to judge but IF they are from some others' opinions, we can be swayed. What may have value can easily be dissed. That is why you have to go it alone and do your own investigations. I know some opinions may be, MAY be Deliberately de(s)tracting and misleading. Now we are faced with discovering "a useful source" of wisdom and IMO this is bound to meet with confusion?

Seriously, the idea that resonation is involved is true. But we can be a bell with a crack and the sound is missed. I think we have to experience something awe inspiring to know that sense.

I have been thinking about messages that steer us away from experiences that may trigger our determination to take the path through the narrow gate.

1. Music from the 60's and the flowering of the "hippie culture" was a psyop. I did not sense that in all music. Some is inspired.

2. Religion is bogus. religion has important information outside beliefs.

3. Channeling is nonsense. It just depends on the level of intelligence accessed.

4. Books like the wizard of oz and Alice In Wonderland are MK Ultra. If they took these stories over means little about the possible merits.

5. LSD and marijuana, peyote, ayahausca and mind altering Drugs are a psyop. Good for some, bad for some. Mind Set and setting is everything.

6. People who like butterflies as ornaments are in a psyop. What is precious might be stolen and still is precious for us. The butterfly is an excellent metaphor and can only be good.

No, I declare my own intention to be triggered in a positive way . Now these become my own tools of metaphor and full of good. Symbols are all coming from our imaginative capacity.

The attempt to have me reject images of possible wakening triggers is a psyop IMO.

The time has come to stop talking as a pupae about being a butterfly and grok what it feels like to be butterfly then imagine from that place all the time.
I think I know why the esoteric knowledge in Buddhism (that monks study intensely) make for smiling people.
These people feel like butterflies freely flying.

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*yRyNtuWrknNZPLBF9IrIcQ.jpeg

OK, NEXT stop is "be the tools". Be the vajra. Be harmless AND powerful.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-AjwfmGTMxUA/VVxSPiqmD0I/AAAAAAAAW84/O718Uv_-Ea0/s1600/02%2BVajra.jpg

Thinking happy thoughts is about as useful as dreaming while sleepwalking on a white shark.
I’m exaggerating again. I love exaggerating. But it’s true, good thoughts will cultivate your mind, but your actual mental essence, the actual power of your being to get shit done, to smash through opposition and win the fight, plant the garden, make people happy, keep people safe, stay alive and spiritual and sustainable and poetic and loving and musical year after year..
IT TAKES INNER FIRE.
BURNING POWER.
INNER SMILE AND SMASHING TIME.
And it also takes the mental emptiness and power of heart to do it all peacefully, to burn peacefully, to smash peacefully, to be the Hulk at the same time be the landscape, the ocean, the breath, the one doing the hugging.
So let me introduce you to Ucchusma. The Vajra of Great Power.

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*8DzR8QTzbQW7RZdmKS-fcw.jpeg
Modern painting of Ucchusma

Vajra means Mind Diamond. It means perfect mental essence, undying and primordial.
And Ucchusma is the mighty vigorous power of truth, and HE BURNS, he burns away attachments, weakness, bullshit, dirty, lack of luck, lack of prosperity, lack of activity, lack of working power, lack of power, any lack you can imagine HE BURNS, and then HE BURNS some more and makes things tough and strong and beautiful and POWERFUL and loving.
And he does all that with true inner fire and true inner power, from the belly and from the heart, united in MIND.
Now, let me introduce you to Mantra. Mantra is a perfect mental essence. It’s a perfect essence of concentration, empty balanced continuous energy, born of the nature of all things.
Not yours, not mine, not even everyone’s. Primordial nature. The archetypal nature of Mind, pure and perfect, pristine and powerful.
Ucchusma is a Buddha, and the Mantra represents his perfect inner state, or inner nature, or inner concentration. The empty state of primordial concentration is known as Samadhi. As you concentrate with a mantra, repeating it, you gain that state, you gain samadhi, and you gain the essence of that Buddha. In this case, the mighty smashing nature of Ucchusma.
And because Ucchusma is at the same time the nature of HeartMind and the nature of perfect activity, it’s easy to bring this meditation into your life, to make it spontaneous, to always concentrate with mantra and have it powering up all your activites, to gain an endless concentration that is perfectly stable in mind and suffuses all things, until you relax perfectly, perfectly at ease and concentrated in your own body, with Samadhi to last forever, beginningless and endless.
That’s Samadhi, and that’s Mantra. You put them together, you concentrate, and you do it constantly and continuously, and then the mantra is always there, and your destiny has already changed. It’s hardcore, it’s beautiful, and it’s the primordial meditation of all Buddhas, one that nobody can take away from you.
Once you get samadhi, nobody can take that state away from you. That energy is yours, forever, and you get to suffuse and infuse all things with it. All beings. All landscapes.
You get to think happy hippie thoughts and actually have them come true.
Because you have inner fire and true power to back it up, and you’re present to make it come true, you have primordial energy and your destiny has changed, suddenly it doesn’t stink up the place anymore, IT BURNS IT UP and makes everything joyful and good.
That’s all you need to know in order to practice. Sit down and meditate with it. Walk with it. Dance with it. Do everything with the mantra, unite with it. And gently stop your breath, this is essential. Pay attention to your nose, concentrate it and gently ever so gently stop the breath, and it will unite with your samadhi, it will become an INNER BREATH and will CATCH FIRE.
You’ll burn up on the inside with your true fire element and your whole body will transform, along with your karma.
BURN IT UP.
Make the Great Wish to realize Mind and liberate all beings, and BURN IT UP.
BURN IT UP.
Vajra Krodha Mahābala Ucchuṣma Mantra:
OṂ KRODHANA HŪṂ JAḤ
Vajra Krodha Mahābala Ucchusma Long Mantra:

NAMAḤ SAMANTA KĀYA, VĀK-CITTA VAJRAṆĀṂ
OṂ HŪṂ HŪṂ HŪṂ PHAṬ PHAṬ PHAṬ
OṂ UGRA-ŚŪRAPĀṆI HŪṂ HŪṂ HŪṂ PHAṬ PHAṬ PHAṬ
OṂ JYOTIRNĀDA HŪṂ HŪṂ HŪṂ PHAṬ PHAṬ PHAṬ
OṂ OṂ OṂ PHAṬ PHAṬ PHAṬ
OṂ MAHĀ-BALĀYA SVĀHĀ
To quickly transform the body and gain power, once there is deep and continuous samadhi, also practice the fire concentration meditation of Ucchusma, described in the Surangama Sutra.
https://medium.com/vajra-resources/think-hippie-thoughts-with-inner-fire-e40030986865#.2dkj5sht9

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*yRyNtuWrknNZPLBF9IrIcQ.jpeg

Anastasia
24th June 2016, 12:03
The One posted an excellent Coast to Coast interview with William Henry on this subject awhile ago. The callers were interesting too. Being a fan of the work by Akashic reader Chris Thomas I view the pink as something different...more of an inscension. I have an interest in this and have been watching what goes on in the technocratic world behind the scenes. It is mind boggling! Thanks for posting Maggie and I look forward to reading this entire thread.

Maggie
27th June 2016, 19:42
What IF there is a teleologic PULL from All that is and all roads must lead towards this evolutionary imperative?
On June 10th, Mary Magdalene was "lifted" by a new decree bumping the liturgical celebration honoring St. Mary Magdalene from a memorial to a feast, putting her on par with the apostles.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/cb/06/e1/cb06e1f0ec954d5cd0658c8198fc55b7.jpg

This decision, in the current ecclesial context, seeks to reflect more deeply upon the dignity of women, on the new evangelisation and on the greatness of the mystery of God’s Mercy .Mary Magdalene, “Apostle to the Apostles,” Given Equal Dignity in Feast (http://aleteia.org/2016/06/10/mary-magdalene-apostle-to-the-apostles-given-equal-dignity-in-feast/).

William Henry describes this as a HUGE step. The implications of honoring Mary Magdalene as the apostle of apostles uncovers many important clues. WHY was she the one who first found the tomb empty? WHY was she the one to announce the resurrection?

Who was she? Magdalene refers to a title of those who represent the wisdom goddess. As many who have been researching know, she presents in her own right an important "person" as historic fact or metaphor....

Ray Attribution: The attributes of all the seven Divine Rays and their Grail Guardians are brought together in The Magdalene, wife of Jesus; sometimes known as The Dark (or Black) Madonna. In the same way that the colour black comes about by absorbing into itself all the colours of the spectrum, so The Dark Madonna absorbs all the seven coloured Divine Rays - before combining them all into the brilliant White Light of God emanating from The Holy Grail - The Sangreal. From this Grail, this Holy Light radiates outward to heal all the ills of Planet Earth, our Mother and our Home. The planetary attribution of this combined ray is Earth, and it is enhanced on any and every day of the week. (1)

Historical and Mythical: It is believed that Mary Magdalene was born in the year 3 B.C. In Gnostic tradition she was associated with Wisdom, and represented by the Moon, the Sun and with a halo of stars -thought to be the constellation of Corona Borealis or The Northern Crown. Mary's name is derived from a Hebrew word migdal, meaning "a tower".

During the Qumran era in which she lived, the name Mary was a form of the name Miriam. This had been the name of the sister of Aaron and Moses; and as well as being a long-standing and popular name for women, it had also become used as a title. In the Palestine of Jesus' time, women called Miriams( or Marys) were priestesses who carried out a formal ministry within spiritual and holy orders. Mary Magdalene was a follower of the Gnostic faith. The Magdalene (http://www.mindserpent.com/American_History/religion/biography/magdalene.htm)

The move on the part of the Catholic church directs attention subtly toward the relationship of Christ to an ancient COLLEGE of knowledge and to the Essenes. The Essenes were in their own opinion were literally being taught by Angels, [WH says these were the ones some call watchers and Annunaki] how man would become "god". Te resurrection is achieving the light body, the Rainbow body etc. It is the way to ascend out of physical constraints.

Jesus of Nazareth was a member of the esoteric religious sect known as The Essenes. Some believe that from the age of 12 - when he was discovered by his parents discussing religion with The Elders in The Temple at Jerusalem, until he began his ministry in Palestine at age 33 - Jesus went to Britain and completed the standard 19-year course of instruction given to Druids at Glastonbury, Somerset, England. The Essenes' religious faith was very similar to that of the Celtic Druids. Glastonbury was in Jesus' time (and had been for many hundreds of years) the site of the most prestigious Druid seat of learning in all the Celtic Realms of England, Wales, Ireland, Scotland, The Isle of Man and Amorica (Brittany). The Celts are believed to have received their knowledge from The Egyptians and they in turn from The Atlanteans after The Flood. Scholars went to Druid colleges to study many subjects, including the use of herbalism and hypnotism in medicine and psychotherapy. These cures would have seemed miraculous to those who had no knowledge of their inner workings, and indeed the incidents in which Christ used his healing powers were referred to as miracles.
The Magdalene (http://www.mindserpent.com/American_History/religion/biography/magdalene.htm)

As taught by many early mystery religions, most especially the early Gnostics, Mary Magdalene was and is Isis, the Alpha and the Omega. She is Sophia who is Wisdom who is Spirit who is the Divine Feminine who is Shakti who is God manifest—she is the Goddess. As God is Source itself, the Goddess is the Emanation or the Play of God—in other words, the Dance of Creation. The Goddess is the World.

Mariamne Magdal-eder was knowingly, or to be generous, perhaps unknowingly, taken from Gnostic teaching, as well as the entire godman tradition of the dying and rising savior, and used by the early Church Fathers to suit their own purposes—purposes which very much included the suppression of women. For countless years before the birth of Christianity and for many years after, many women knew power in the competing mystery teachings that everywhere surrounded the new and jealous "Fathers" in their new and jealous church: Pythagoreans, Epicureans, Cynics, Therapeauts, and most especially, Gnostics held women in equal regard.

But that power waned with the unceasing efforts of the new and very masculine Church as it rose to pre-eminence over the hearts and minds of Western civilization. And with it waned the power and truth of the Magdalene.THE WOMAN WHO KNEW THE ALL: Beloved Disciple, Gnostic Teacher, Sophia, and the True Companion of Jesus.
(http://www.thesecretmagdalene.com/mariamne.html)

WH notes that the linking of Mary Magdalene to the Mystery of God's mercy is tied to this story of the creation of an Icon of the Resurrected Christ. An Icon Literally vibrates with information that by observing is absorbed:

Faustina wrote that on the night of Sunday, 22 February 1931, while she was in her cell in Płock, Jesus appeared to her as the "King of Divine Mercy" wearing a white garment with red and pale rays emanating from his heart.[9] In her diary (Notebook I, items 47 and 48) she wrote that Jesus told her:

Paint an image according to the pattern you see, with the signature: "Jesus, I trust in You" (in Polish: "Jezu, ufam Tobie"). I desire that this image be venerated, first in your chapel, and then throughout the world. I promise that the soul that will venerate this image will not perish.[10]

The image represents Christ in a walking posture against a dark background in a white garment, girdled by a band [belt, cincture]. With the right hand, raised to the height of the shoulder, He is blessing, and with the left one (with two fingers) He is opening the garment somewhat in the area of the Heart (not visible), from which are coming out rays (on the viewer's right a pale [colorless] one, and on the left a red one) in various directions, but principally toward the viewer. Sister Faustina called attention to this, that the right hand not be raised above the shoulder, not to bend forward, and only place the left foot forward to indicate movement, that the garment be long and somewhat fallen into folds at the bottom, that the Lord Jesus' gaze be directed a bit toward the bottom, as it happens when, standing, one looks at a point on the ground a few steps away, that the expression of the face of Jesus be gracious and merciful, that the fingers of the right hand be upright [erect] and freely lie close together, and on the left [hand] — [that] the thumb and index fingers hold open the garment; that the rays not be like ribbons [bands] hanging down toward the ground, but that with intermittent [broken] strips [streaks] they be directed toward the viewer and lightly to the sides, coloring to a certain degree the hands and surrounding objects: that these rays be transparent in such a way that through them the band [belt, cincture] and garment be visible; that the saturation of the rays with redness and whiteness be greatest at the source (in the area of the Heart) and then slowly diminish and vanish [dissolve, fade away].http://www.thedivinemercy.org/news/Christ-Said-Paint-an-Image-4394

Not knowing how to paint, Faustina approached some other nuns at the convent in Płock for help, but received no assistance.[11] Three years later, after her assignment to Vilnius, the first artistic rendering of the image was performed under her direction.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/88/True_Original_Painting_Divina_Misericordia_Jesus_T rust_Faustina_Painter_Eugeniusz_Kazimirowski_1934. jpg/220px-True_Original_Painting_Divina_Misericordia_Jesus_T rust_Faustina_Painter_Eugeniusz_Kazimirowski_1934. jpg

.............Jesus is shown in most versions as raising his right hand in blessing, and pointing with his left hand on his chest from which flow forth two rays: one red and one white (translucent). The depictions often contains the message "Jesus, I trust in You!" (Polish: Jezu ufam Tobie). The rays streaming out have symbolic meaning: red for the blood of Jesus (which is the Life of Souls), and pale for the water (which justify souls) (from Diary - 299). The whole image is symbolic of charity, forgiveness and love of God, referred to as the "Fountain of Mercy". According to the diary of St Faustina, the image is based on her 1931 vision of Jesus.[1]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faustina_Kowalska

Jimmy Church and William Henry tie some interesting threads: alchemy and the placebo effect (including Mary Magdalene's alabaster jar containing chrism and its role in unfolding the resurrection body), the idea that vibrations from "stone" and artwork in ICONS transmit vibrations that trigger energy body changes. Really worthwhile IMO.

uY1jBhrKUpU