PDA

View Full Version : The History of New Zealand... and more...

enjoy being
9th June 2016, 13:35

Aianawa
10th June 2016, 03:36
Do you have a connection with Waitaha Nothing ?.

enjoy being
10th June 2016, 04:01

Aianawa
13th June 2016, 05:23
Yes, same feeling, no memory of past waitaha lives, feeling, yes. The memory I have is being a connector with the waitaha as they slowly arrived, being with the ones before waitaha, we were putting the sound out as such, peoples picked up the vibration and headed here, others ancestors had been here and returned using their oral history.

Elen
15th June 2016, 10:05
I know very little about the different tribes and cultures of NZ, all I know is that the Kiwis that I've met throughout my life have been great and a gentleness of spirit that shines through.

I found this short, interesting documentary about a woman artist that is following her heart, doing what she's meant to. I thought maybe it would fit in with this thread, if you don't mind. I don't understand Maori, but it's got subtitles in English.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAQpn-rQXL0

enjoy being
15th June 2016, 12:43

enjoy being
15th June 2016, 13:33

enjoy being
15th June 2016, 14:00

Elen
15th June 2016, 15:06
WOW, that is a lot of interesting material! :victorious:

You introduced your childhood home to me in the Survivor Thread a long time ago, where you were absolutely flabbergasted to recognize the area in one of the documentaries. I've been toying with Google Maps, watching Mt. Taranaki, isn't that the place? I've nearly lost myself looking at it. It is amazing to see the nearly perfect circle of the Egmont National Park, surrounding Mt. Taranaki. It must be a very special place, my goodness.

You know, I think it is an excellent idea that you make a thread just for New Zealand. There is bound to be an endless amount of information. But having said that, you maybe should change the title of the thread to have people recognizing it for what it is. Just a thought.

enjoy being
15th June 2016, 16:01

Elen
15th June 2016, 17:20
Hello Nothing, you are really Something, you know. Here it is changed already. Hope you are comfortable with it....Aragorn had no problem with doing that. :h5:

Elen
16th June 2016, 08:24
Think about what you want to call it and let me know, OK?

enjoy being
16th June 2016, 08:46

enjoy being
16th June 2016, 10:00

enjoy being
16th June 2016, 11:26

sandy
17th June 2016, 02:17
Knee weakening, stomach turning Magesty!! Little piece of heaven by the looks of it Nothing..:chrs:

Gidday Elen, Thanks for your help, that title is great, I just thanked you in your profile before, and have been a bit distracted with a handful of things happening all at once here!
Hopefully others have things to add along the way, I am eager to collect dots!
I am off down south to Taranaki in the next day or two for a week and a bit, so may be only popping in briefly during that time. I feel a bit of an adventure coming on! :tiphat:
Thanks again, this is great, it feels like a good place to lay out some of the jigsaw pieces lol.
Maybe some of the info will seem familiar to other parts of the world as well.
And thank you Aragorn also :thup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5ozL4uRcC8
Okay, adding video I found of a helicopter ride around Mt Taranaki.

The legend of how Mt Taranaki came to be where it is. In the helicopter video, at one point, you can see off in the distance, Mt Ruapehu. There are 3 mountains over there Tongariro and Ngarahoe being the other two. Maori language is long vowels and G is silent, so nah-ra-ho-e. Roo-a-pay-who (lol). Tong-a-ree-row. Tar-ra-nah-key.

http://pukeariki.com/Learning-Research/Taranaki-Research-Centre/Taranaki-Stories/Taranaki-Story/id/578/title/the-journey-of-mount-taranaki

That is the common, short story, this other one follows the same plot to a degree, but has a different ring to it.http://nzetc.victoria.ac.nz/tm/scholarly/tei-Pom01Lege-t1-body2-d23.html

enjoy being
17th June 2016, 11:05

Elen
20th June 2016, 09:10
Found this about NZ. These boulders looks nothing like natural formations, but who knows. Officially it is stated that they are at least 55 million years old, and they are naturally formed by seashells on a quiet sea floor and gradually buried, where lime was gradually deposited to make a concretion. Sounds like a giant pearl to me. In any case, I wonder if the natives have any explanation as to the origin of these boulders? In places they look as if they're coming out of the sand cliff.

http://www.trover.com/d/x0Bu-moeraki-boulders-hampden-new-zealand

Aianawa
20th June 2016, 13:42
New Zealand has a vast history not known because of the usual suspects, Waitaha lore states there were those before Waitaha and peoples before those and then those before them, those last back in history have much mistery about them because of their magic, their not of this world energy and little is known about them within Waitaha lore, feel very much a survivors as such energy about them, maybe even a previous survivor energy. Love the thread Nothing and hope to add also, am in Berlin for a wee bit and this is getting me a wee bit homesick lol. Did you know that Song of Waitaha was put into German language also ?.

enjoy being
20th June 2016, 13:50

Elen
21st June 2016, 11:44

Just wanted to add a couple of pics that I found online. Shows you how big these "pearls" are. The large ones more than a meter diameter.

ZShawn
21st June 2016, 12:48
lots of history in that area which hasn't really been all that public....
so, what's up with all the maori's destroying the celtic remains which keep getting dug up all over the islands which predate their occupation?
more first nation politics or what? maybe something more or just that?

enjoy being
22nd June 2016, 12:15

Dreamtimer
22nd June 2016, 13:33
It looks like whoever was actually here 'first' goes so far back we don't even know. Instead of focusing on who was here first I would love to see us simply learn as much as we can about all of our ancient history. I have a hard time understanding why people destroy artifacts from the past.

We should share our curiosity, creativity, beliefs, experiences and celebrate them. And stop trying to control each other.

I believe there were ancient peoples who knew how to do this. I hope, in this time of revelations, that we can find much more about our origins and connections.

Aianawa
22nd June 2016, 15:06
It was passed to me, when it came to the original ones, they used the word, them, instead of people/s. Leaves things a wee bit more open, could still be people/s but by saying them, opens things up , imo.

Dreamtimer
22nd June 2016, 15:51
Aianawa, 'them'. You're right, more possibilities. Kind of like 'the others'.

I'm trying to imagine how I would react if I met a sentient humanoid who is avian, or reptilian, or piscine, or canine, or feline, or insectoid, or something... There would be shock, curiosity, amazement, hopefully not too much fear. I wonder if there would be some kind of recognition.:priest::piggy::flame::yoda::shapeshif t:

Elen
22nd June 2016, 16:31
ZShawn, yep very astute observations in that no one seems to want to find out of a richer history. They either fight/debate via treaty related division mechanisms or go about losing evidence and artifacts or tamping down and back rooming things to maintain the two party division.
My speculated theory on what the picture is, involves a few chapters ranging from ancient to modern. And the blame that might be looked for is cancelled out by one of the chapters. That chapter considers the possibility that all is as it should be and the wall of discord and obfuscating has been protecting the hidden from being found and destroyed for now. Just as in the same, the Maori arrival brought a form of protection buffer to the people of peace and the caretakers, in readiness for the arrival of the British Empire's culture wiping machine of the 18th and 19th centuries. The warlike tendencies, tribal rivalry, and the food shortages that came around the time of European arrival, could be seen as perfectly placed as a safeguard or counter move.
The stories of Lemuria have been lost really.

The modern wall of both Maori and European denying the past is some sort of "we know, you know, that we know you know you weren't here first. But let's agree you were. The agreement maybe greed and self interest for some and willingness for it to merely appear so by others.

Yes, yes Nothing, it's much more interesting that we "get to the bottom" of this than placing blame as to "who did it" at this point in time. Let's look into the history without any conclusions at this stage. There is so much to consider everywhere before we know anything at all. Kudos to you for making this thread for us all to see what the Maori is all about. Personally, I am really interested. Thanks.

enjoy being
24th June 2016, 09:05

modwiz
24th June 2016, 09:30
Peter Jackson created Middle Earth in NZ and I think it worked brilliantly for the movies and the island. We have created what I have referred to as The Shire here at ToT. We even have a Rhosgobel. I still feel like this is The Shire and that has been made more credible for me with Aragorn being here. Also, though we at one time had nose-pickers and ear diggers they seemed to have drifted off to other places.:eyebrows:

It has been nice to not have to watch out for the ear wax.

Aianawa
25th June 2016, 17:48
I'm glad to get some of these pieces of the puzzle down.
I am still in Taranaki for a while yet, haven't even seen the mountain yet though it's been quite wet and windy so far.

This first proverb has been a favourite for a while.

Whāia te iti kahurangi ki te tūohu koe me he maunga teitei

Seek the treasure you value most dearly: if you bow your head, let it be to a lofty mountain.

Whatungarongaro te tangata toitū te whenua

As man disappears from sight, the land remains.

Ka pū te ruha, ka hao te rangatahi

As a old net withers another is remade.

He waka eke noa

A canoe which we are all in with no exception.

Within Waitaha lore, the mountains are our ancestors, all three above quotes inspect that imo.

enjoy being
30th June 2016, 09:02

modwiz
30th June 2016, 09:10
"They look like eggses. Very nice. Are they scrumptious, are they tasty, Preciousss?"
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/lotr/images/e/e1/Gollum_Render.png/revision/latest?cb=20141218075509

Aragorn
30th June 2016, 09:14
Still on the road, but have found a few of the Moeraki Boulder photos I took in 2008, showing smooth one and broken ones.

http://jandeane81.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1545&d=1467276969

http://jandeane81.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1544&d=1467276878

http://jandeane81.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1543&d=1467276819

http://jandeane81.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1546&d=1467277764

Sorry they didn't upload in the greatest resolution.

Yeah, the forum engine resizes them automatically. I haven't been able to find any settings yet by which this could be changed. Maybe Malc can look into that when he comes back. :hmm:

They look like eggses, . Very nice. Are they scrumptious, are they tasty, Preciousss?
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/lotr/images/e/e1/Gollum_Render.png/revision/latest?cb=20141218075509

<ROFL> :thup:

:ha: :ha: :ha:

Elen
30th June 2016, 09:16
Still on the road, but have found a few of the Moeraki Boulder photos I took in 2008, showing smooth one and broken ones.

http://jandeane81.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1545&d=1467276969

http://jandeane81.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1544&d=1467276878

http://jandeane81.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1543&d=1467276819

http://jandeane81.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1546&d=1467277764

Sorry they didn't upload in the greatest resolution.

They look just fine. I am really curious as to what they are and how they came to be, though.

enjoy being
30th June 2016, 09:37

Elen
30th June 2016, 10:14
They are described as being concretions of "shells".

Dart river taken from edge of Paradise forest which is one of LOTR and Hobbit locations.Green wood, and Beorns. https://www.google.co.nz/maps/@-44.7180511,168.3450662,14z/data=!3m1!1e3

http://jandeane81.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1549&d=1467278497
Noting Diamond Lake and then Whakatipu, which I tend to nickname lightning bolt lake. This area is an old area for pounamu collection and the stone from here is held as special.

No wonder Peter Jackson chose that area for LOTR, it looks like a magical and special place, full of energies. Yeah concretion of shells, I've seen that too, so they must have been made in the same way pearls are made over time. But there has to be more to it with the Maori's history somewhere. Anyway, thanks for posting this.

enjoy being
30th June 2016, 12:30

Elen
30th June 2016, 14:25
https://www.google.co.nz/maps/@-44.727005,168.3619335,17z/data=!3m1!1e3 at this point of the map, or down to the right a bit, where the forest outline is like a horse head, if you find the clearing near the neck of the horse and roughly find a triangle point with that and the paradise trust marker, we have the following naturally spotlit old stump/burr of a tree. Talk about real life Ents!

http://jandeane81.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1553&d=1467288343

Apart from the prior entry a few days or so ago, the only other thing I recall Moeraki Boulders being referred to somewhere, is as the marbles of the gods.

Thanks for posting, Nothing...
Those trees really look like the Ents! I had a look at Paradise photos as well from Google, it is very much like a paradise. On a funny note: a photo of a sign reading: "Paradise - No Exit". :)

Elen
30th June 2016, 16:09
Thought I should post this little video as well, the Ents:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzSoW4PErys

enjoy being
30th June 2016, 23:05

enjoy being
30th June 2016, 23:23

Elen
1st July 2016, 10:21
He was saved by a little bird. That is a great story you share. Love that...:thup:

Dreamtimer
1st July 2016, 16:32
I love that story, Nothing.

My nephew was fascinated by bugs growing up. He was at his grandparents' house in the back and saw an interesting bug which he bent over to look at. Just at that moment a golf ball went whizzing past his head. He would have been nailed if he hadn't moved to observe the bug.:shocked:

Birds are widely observed as a source of signs and omens. They're connected to something...:magic:,

Elen
1st July 2016, 16:48
I love that story, Nothing.

My nephew was fascinated by bugs growing up. He was at his grandparents' house in the back and saw an interesting bug which he bent over to look at. Just at that moment a golf ball went whizzing past his head. He would have been nailed if he hadn't moved to observe the bug.:shocked:

Birds are widely observed as a source of signs and omens. They're connected to something...:magic:,

That is beautiful story about the golf ball Dreamtimer. It's the same thing...nature is looking out for us...or is it something else? I love the magic in these kind of things...:magic:,

Aianawa
4th July 2016, 16:41
We are very luckey in NZ but the magic is everywhere, even upon a battlefield, a corporate outing, a film setting. Hearing stories or being involved in stories, that's magic also. Imagine people changing their mindset and being-seeing-feeling the magic that has always been around them every day of their lives. Yes we are blessed here in NZ, I remember Jose Arguelles saying he carried a map of NZ around in his pocket for over twenty years before he finally arrived here, he along with some of our elders knew that NZ was the last strong bastion of walked consciousness on Earth, to ruin, being first to see the light ( sun ), we also start lots of things/events/meme's lol. Bit homesick atm and now looking forward to heading back to Aetoaroa, ooopps, stay in the moment boy, cmon.

Elen
4th July 2016, 16:49
We are very luckey in NZ but the magic is everywhere, even upon a battlefield, a corporate outing, a film setting. Hearing stories or being involved in stories, that's magic also. Imagine people changing their mindset and being-seeing-feeling the magic that has always been around them every day of their lives. Yes we are blessed here in NZ, I remember Jose Arguelles saying he carried a map of NZ around in his pocket for over twenty years before he finally arrived here, he along with some of our elders knew that NZ was the last strong bastion of walked consciousness on Earth, to ruin, being first to see the light ( sun ), we also start lots of things/events/meme's lol. Bit homesick atm and now looking forward to heading back to Aetoaroa, ooopps, stay in the moment boy, cmon.

I am soooo sure about NZ having a special story to tell us Ainawa, be patient, because you will get home soon, and I am waiting for your input on the history as well...:)

Aianawa
4th July 2016, 19:41
Before the click spiritual journey for me started, my then wife was doing a theses and needed units on moari knowledge etc, she got every book on moari out of local library ( this is 20ish years ago ), at the same time I felt a bit dumbish and decided to learn how a car works, a nuclear plant and pick one of her books to read, it was a Barry Brailsford book, a tattoo'd land, from memory, anyway loved the book and it was pointing at unknown peoples in NZ way in the past, this led to reading all his books and when I got to Song Of Waitaha ( he is only the aorther because one of the contributers had to put their name forward and Barry had written books before ), something changed in me while reading this book, I read it many times, I walked a lot of the way and energy of this book straight away, anyway some time later I was in decision mode, go to Ireland ( rugby ), work in film industry ( had done work before on one ) or at the last minute before making a choice, live on a wee farm with this couple who invited me, after a few days at the farm

Aianawa
4th July 2016, 19:50
Sorry, multi tasking atm. I had visited the lady on the farm and met her partner for the first time and after an hour or so he goes there is a room here for you, free, just help out every so often, he used no machinery on wee farm and after a few days there we started digging a large pad hole to place a water tank, while doing so, I said it would be nice to get a birds eye view of the area as there may be a greenstone trail in the area ( wee farm Was not much land but had the old store for area in the old days on it( our house ), he stops work and looks at me, tells me there is a book inside I may like to read called Song Of Waitaha, I smiled

Aianawa
4th July 2016, 20:27
Told him I had read it many times and highly valued it in my life, he then said that's why I felt to invite you, out of the blue when you visited, they were not the first waitaha people I met though, I went to a small town for two days while I was doing a movie, to do my second level of reiki and only one other person was doing course, an amazing experience happened between us while practising on each other, at a break I told the reiki teacher who said I told you you would likely have something odd happen, which she had, she said just go talk to him, at the end of our talk ha asked was I moari, I said no but I am walking the waitaha way through having read their book and I had not met any waitaha though, he stood up and said, you have now.

Aianawa
4th July 2016, 20:33
About six months after leaving the wee farm, I headed off outa my home town followed my nose, intuition and ended up ( long story ) living in a field on waitaha land with gypsies, house truckers and waitaha again, they favoured me much because I was able to find them, we are usually well veiled when needed, as you cam imagine there is many many stories within the above, lots of learning.

Aianawa
4th July 2016, 21:00
Couple of years after this, I awoke one morning and headed to see some waitaha friends far away, just knew to do this on awaking, through synchronicity, on the way there I met the main elders of waitaha, sorta went from feeling like a wee fish to a big fish from this meeting and experience, shortly after meeting with Jose Arguelles and Stephanie South a couple of times, my partner and myself went about organising their meeting up ( this meeting was within Waitaha prophesy ), they met in North island and later went through ritual joining Waitaha ).

Anyway that is my early contact with Waitaha, around camp fires, over cuppa's, in and after ceremonies etc I learn more and more but along the way somewhere I started teaching also but I am all over the place combining everything, cannot do just waitaha, the big thing Waitaha wise is holding the memory, survivors memory, like the Sufi, a small picture in the sand or mandala is one teaching tool, one can look at a few scratches and dots, have a story told, then sand scattered, teaching done lol, the maldek-mars-Earth story is within Arguelles, wataha and sufi wisdom and further back, wai = water and taha = vessel, waitaha = you the water vessel, they are called the water carriers, code for memory, code for wisdom teaching etc, in these new times with new templates, they to are journeying like us all, their high vibrating ones are just that, they teach both sides of self so coyote is known when it appears.

Aianawa
5th July 2016, 18:49
This may be of interest, I pondered how many waitaha people are there, this is a big question and has within it the bird lore, on the third wave of negative consciousness arriving upon NZ, the first two being assimilated within Waitaha, the second one took a three generations from memory ( this would have been hard work, if you can imagine say 100 warriors in survive energy arriving into a large Qi Gong retreat ), the Waitaha knew from their future vision ones, that the third arrival was very large with more coming after and a gathering about best potentials led to the cuckoo ritual being used, souls carrying on in other nations and not returning to NZ but returning in and before the new beginning times ( spose we are still in that ), their were love circles with many peoples ( I call them love circles, most would not ) arranged where the head spiritual boss would patu ( a talking stick (stone) also a moari weapon ) or stike then on the head, them dying and the soul moving to other nations, there was no option of fighting back as of the understanding of karma at that time ( another people within Waitaha, the dog people were able to fight back though, another story ) and slavery, rape etc and the childrens horrific potential journey, saw the cuckoo option as best.

Aianawa
5th July 2016, 18:55
So, the answer given to numbers, officially on paper as such, tenish years ago, within NZ, 10.000ish, with about 6000 through blood/DNA?birth acknowledgement, But Waitaha is more than that, one may hold the oral lore, walking it, being. One may have high consciousness, giving three lines of Waitaha within one/all, so how many are Waitaha now, it is in their mantra- we are all one.

enjoy being
6th July 2016, 12:14

Aianawa
6th July 2016, 12:20
Be quick, you know they bury these things fast.

enjoy being
6th July 2016, 12:27

Elen
6th July 2016, 13:01
Be quick, you know they bury these things fast.

I second that...bring a camera!

Aianawa
6th July 2016, 13:41
We constantly deal with people here saying, no no no history post moari except a few people called Waitaha who are of no consequence at all, geeze there were at least three lots before Waitaha, Waitaha are not a recognised living people in New Zealand, incredible.

Elen
18th September 2016, 11:38
:Bump:

Bumping the thread with the link to the new video from peter Marsh and Gabi Plumm. Skeletons in the Cupboard. Episode 2. Under The Carpet. I know it's been posted somewhere else on the forum, first by Jengelen and Maggie, but I think it really belongs here on this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-HhfbCk2oU

enjoy being
19th September 2016, 05:23

Elen
19th September 2016, 07:40
Thanks for coming back Nothing, interesting pictures. Is that red hair human or animal? And I can see orbs in picture #6 and 7.

enjoy being
19th September 2016, 09:21

enjoy being
19th September 2016, 09:39

modwiz
19th September 2016, 10:06
Hi Elen, The hair, I don't know :blsh: I have given it be handed to the people who have an interest in the area, and I felt the responsibility to give to, but I have not heard what they made of it or if they even received it yet. That is why I keep mentioning feeling odd, I guess it seems bad to not know what has happened of it all. I have just been sucked into a busy blur of things going on, is my excuse. It felt very soft, it was sitting all alone in a little dry crevice ledge. Just a loose ball of unidentified hair.

I toss all the hair from my brush into Nature. Often quite sizeable mats of it too.

Aianawa
21st September 2016, 06:33
Avalanche time sorta, the last ten years from observation concerning the science and high consciousness exhibited by our ancestors way back when, showing up more and more and lol science is actually helping make myth truth in some cases, have tried a few times to watch or have started watching the 2nd vid only to have something come up, this time lol.

:Bump:

Bumping the thread with the link to the new video from peter Marsh and Gabi Plumm. Skeletons in the Cupboard. Episode 2. Under The Carpet. I know it's been posted somewhere else on the forum, first by Jengelen and Maggie, but I think it really belongs here on this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-HhfbCk2oU

Thankyou

Jengelen
4th October 2016, 12:24
Avalanche time sorta, the last ten years from observation concerning the science and high consciousness exhibited by our ancestors way back when, showing up more and more and lol science is actually helping make myth truth in some cases, have tried a few times to watch or have started watching the 2nd vid only to have something come up, this time lol.

Thankyou

I have found a good follow up after watching both of Gabi Plum's videos to be this new one! Of Gabi's I love especially skeletons in the cupboard but this new one by Andrew Collins really pieces it all together for me with the long skulls, the entire history of a group that was hybridized that may or may not still be exhibiting these same traits of superiority over the other groups and perhaps they still contain more access to that para-normal reality due to having a remnant 'bun' or cone head of their own allowing more cerebellum to develop in their brains vs the rest of humanity! Head dress, hair styles and more from today and other times hide the fact that these remnant cone head hybrids walk among us still! Personally I think they are the royals but reach your own conclusions. This is fascinating stuff here guys!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9Pazv8baVI

Elen
22nd May 2017, 15:59
Here's the last one in the trilogy to be placed here...Nothing! Hope you're listening.

Published on 7 Feb 2017

New information lends further veracity to the legend and completes the Skeletons in the Cupboard Trilogy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9nGHrLWlic

Greenbarry
22nd May 2017, 20:40
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAQpn-rQXL0
wow, a really interesting video.
thanks for sharing!
:)

Elen
23rd May 2017, 07:51
Here's another video on NZ history. The blonds were there first...so it is said.

Published on 6 Jul 2016

Maori oral traditions state that, upon arrival in New Zealand, they found that there was a large, well-established population already living in the country. http://atlanteangardens.blogspot.com/...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ0eUYPqhRM&t=4s

Aianawa
26th May 2017, 04:34
Nice nice much more coming far too fast for tptW and we The Powers That Are holding hands with Universes Nature, all very very good.

Aianawa
29th May 2017, 00:05
Grape vine said be more NZ ancient truths coming out very soon, not just vid wise, sounds very interesting, be part of a global thing imo.

Elen
29th May 2017, 05:42
Grape vine said be more NZ ancient truths coming out very soon, not just vid wise, sounds very interesting, be part of a global thing imo.

Keep us posted Vern :)

Aianawa
2nd June 2017, 09:32
A wee something as such, mainly frustration imo > http://www.newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2017/05/from-a-non-maori-maui-to-spanish-shipwrecks-who-is-noel-hilliam.html

enjoy being
2nd July 2017, 23:01

enjoy being
2nd July 2017, 23:12

enjoy being
3rd July 2017, 00:24

Elen
24th July 2017, 06:13
There could possibly be an overlap within the documentaries, but this video has not been posted before, and so it gives a wider picture of the Redheads with Gabi Plumm at the helm. The legends talk about the small people with fair skin, the Fairy People.

Published on 10 Mar 2017

Peter and Gabi set off to explore an ancient legend that tells of occupation of New Zealand over 3500 BP. Their first interview exposes the story of dramatic DNA proof that red-haired people inhabited the islands long ago. On the trail of the tall red-heads, and the short blond Patupariehe, Peter and Gabi discover all is not as it should be. Evidence is missing, documents falsified, reputations besmirched and an innocent exploration turns into an expose of vicious slander, death threats, destruction of sites, skeletons turned into fertilizer and the shock of who is behind it all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlLHpfG9k_U

Elen
24th July 2017, 08:25
This is part two of the documentary...Gabi is digging even deeper into the historic traces of NZ.

Published on 10 Mar 2017

The quest for the earliest inhabitants of New Zealand continues with Gabi Plumm’s search under the layers of lava, volcanic ash, sand and embargoes to discover the truth about discarded history, destroyed archaeological records and hidden data that show just howmuch information is being kept from New Zealand’s people.

And who is doing the hiding?

This fascinating documentary takes us back to our planet’s oldest people: their origins and their incredible voyages across oceans and seas, the natural catastrophes that have wiped out whole nations leaving barren earth barely fit for habitation, the dogged survival techniques of people forced to become warriors to protect their families, and the resulting archaeological discoveries that remain to tell the tale.

But this history is being hidden from New Zealanders, they are not taught about their ancient ancestry; decisions have been made to keep the truth hidden and write only what suits a political agenda.

But, Gabi has uncovered information that can no longer be suppressed, will she be allowed to share it with the world, or will it, too, be removed from the shelves and filed under ’fiction’?

There is a world beyond what the history books tell us, and Gabi is determined to find out what should have been written and what has been left out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RITfMMxcRc

enjoy being
5th November 2017, 23:29

enjoy being
17th February 2018, 03:06

Elen
17th February 2018, 06:53
It is nice to witness the love you have for your homeland :D

enjoy being
17th February 2018, 07:37

Elen
17th February 2018, 07:49
Thank you Elen. It is an honour to share such a place. Although I didn't give details within the video itself, this place is indeed very serene and powerful, like the text description describes!
https://www.google.co.nz/maps/place/Taranaki/@-39.2010066,173.9888849,69751m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x6d15043772b2b629:0xf424a e151424bff1!8m2!3d-39.3538149!4d174.4382721

There's the location on the map, if you recall my theorising about the Mandelbrot Set overlaying the mountain?

here

https://jandeane81.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1392&d=1444083704

Yes I remember you telling us about the Mandelbrot Set...and it does look very much like it. Indeed! What a lovely peaceful place...:)

enjoy being
17th February 2018, 08:24

Aianawa
18th February 2018, 23:54
Great work Nothing, this whole land is a map as such, interconnected by ley and differing energy lines etc, just like every where else on earth, google old pa sites, especially non barricade and defenceless, all/most will be in symbol shape etc.

enjoy being
21st February 2018, 09:58

Elen
21st February 2018, 11:00
Interesting! Here's a link to something I posted back in April last year about the Mandelbrot Set: CLICK CLICK (https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/10856-The-Mandelbrot-Set?p=841967651&viewfull=1#post841967651) :p

enjoy being
21st February 2018, 16:57

enjoy being
22nd February 2018, 01:04

Dreamtimer
22nd February 2018, 11:05
Those images are stunning. I'm amazed. I have a better understanding now just from this of legends of mountains with names.

Aianawa
7th June 2018, 00:16
Really surprised nothing of very old or ancient has turned up on the new seashore, skulls pieces from giants and more have been unearthed in the past from this area, massive gardens back in time but not sure how far back.

enjoy being
7th June 2018, 00:48

enjoy being
7th June 2018, 04:41

Aianawa
7th June 2019, 08:13
Xlent site I just found n doing their own excavation wow

http://tangatawhenua16.wixsite.com/the-first-ones-blog/start-here

Elen
7th June 2019, 08:25
Xlent site I just found n doing their own excavation wow

http://tangatawhenua16.wixsite.com/the-first-ones-blog/start-here

Hi Vern...I'm afraid this thread is abit dead...a pity, but there it is. :pc: Maybe you could start a new one, hey?

Aianawa
7th June 2019, 08:43
Nothing or Enjoy Being would chuckle lol

Dreamtimer
7th June 2019, 21:09
I see his name pop up next to You tube vids on occasion.

But I'm sure it's nothing...;)

Elen
8th June 2019, 06:32
I see his name pop up next to You tube vids on occasion.

But I'm sure it's nothing...;)

Enjoy Being is the same as Nothing...and yes is popping up here and there. :)

Aianawa
22nd July 2019, 09:06
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8la4EQH8CU

Another one out

Aianawa
27th July 2019, 07:56
Part one >

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vP3hZrbVdd8

Aianawa
27th July 2019, 08:09
Part two >

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmbD5O4ovl4

Plus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-L60mDytoM

Elen
27th July 2019, 08:18
I believe that it's probably not politically correct for the government of NZ to admit to these kind of discoveries. It's sooo hard to change history as it's been given to us. :eyebrows:

Dreamtimer
27th July 2019, 13:39
I want to go into the Dreamtime and go back to see. I haven't developed that kind of control however. I don't think my ancestors are there so the ancients may or may not welcome my presence. But I'd really love to see some of these old walls being put together.

Aianawa
30th July 2019, 11:27
Indeed

Elen
30th July 2019, 12:33
I want to go into the Dreamtime and go back to see. I haven't developed that kind of control however. I don't think my ancestors are there so the ancients may or may not welcome my presence. But I'd really love to see some of these old walls being put together.

I guarantee that you have ancestors on the other side connected to many parts of the world...you just have to ask and they will come to you. Ask, hey? :h5: There is NO Hierarchy among the ancients, they will be friendly.

Emil El Zapato
1st August 2019, 22:23
Dinosaur bones?

I watched a New Zealand history thing the other night...It was about the Maoris and who were the 1st indigenous...Light skinned and blonde residents are quite proud of the fact that they followed this route to New Zealand apparently before, even long before the Polynesians..

The Route (which is backed up by genetic tracing) was: Iran -> pushed out of Iran and went to Peru -> pushed out of Peru and traveled to Easter Island -> pushed off the Island, made a pit stop at a waypoint and then landed in New Zealand. Got pushed around by the later Maoris when they showed up but now are treated (can't remember) I just know the light skin is the 1st word out of the mouths of any descendant...interesting, but jacked up because that is the way of most indigenous folks (including my own)...

tangatawhenua16
16th September 2020, 07:19
Hi Vern...I'm afraid this thread is abit dead...a pity, but there it is. :pc: Maybe you could start a new one, hey?

We haven;'t gone away, just had a website issue while we changed formats - we are here (https://tangatawhenua16.wixsite.com/the-first-ones-blog/).

Aianawa
16th September 2020, 10:04
Nice

https://tangatawhenua16.wixsite.com/the-first-ones-blog

Aragorn
16th September 2020, 12:20
We haven;'t gone away, just had a website issue while we changed formats - we are here (https://tangatawhenua16.wixsite.com/the-first-ones-blog/).

Welcome to The One Truth, tangatawhenua16. ;)

https://jandeane81.com/images/misc/welcome_01.jpeg

Aianawa
16th September 2020, 22:00
Their first page >

PRE-HISTORY TO THE DISCOVERY

I have been interested in this topic of pre-Maori inhabitants ever since finding pre-Maori artifacts. More correctly they have found me. All are stone. Basic stone, not hard serpentine, argillite, pounamu, whalebone or wood.

One was at the extreme bottom of an Umu as it was about to fall into the sea. The very bottom! The site was not well known and is almost gone now.

Then there was the very old adze, cracked and chipped under a very old skeleton also exposed by the sea. This skeleton was regarded as 'not one of us' by the local Kaumātua and was buried elsewhere to those already at the Urupa. He confirmed it as old - 'very' old. It also had a necklace of human teeth, with holes drilled through them where cordage once held them together. Only a few of these 'He Maioha Maukaki' have ever been found because they are so rare and they belong to those already living here before Maori arrived. Maori did not wear such things, at least not that of the last 700 years. (The Lloyd collection from Auckland has this one below).

There was also some drilled human teeth forming part of a necklace found at a site I won't name on the edge of the Manukau Harbour. This site had a mixture of occupation back to the 10th century where wearing the teeth of your ancestors had been a more common practice. See 3 of the 10 found in the picture below

There used to be a red-headed preserved Maori head in the Otago Museum. It was in a glass case alongside another one. (If you are of the right age and live in Dunedin, you may have seen it for yourself?) There are also many stories of unusual items being discovered around the country, yet there is no physical proof of any of these finds, supposedly because local Iwi hid them away or destroyed them. That may be true - it may not. But there is not a single photograph of these supposed 'finds'. In this modern age that seems highly suspicious. Ok, I suppose in the 1990's we didn't carry mobile devices. A new accidental find should never go unrecorded ever again!

Then the stories of tall 8' skeletons found in three locations in the Waikato NZ grabbed my attention. Surely this is a hoax. However, I began to think...'If an 8' skeleton without a rocker jaw and without a pentagonal skull, some hair intact, lying on a pre-cut rock shelf was found, then it cannot possibly be Maori, so Maori can make no claim to it. Not so, some say, not all Maori had rocker jaw. Yet all the old original Polynesian skulls found do! ... and all Maori skulls are pentagonal. But some Maori have red hair some will say. True, but what if all the skeletons had remnants of red hair? But it may just have been a tall Maori. True, but what if many of these tall skeletons were found, all together in one place? What if 14 were found together, tall, red hair, without rocker jaw? But the clincher is that Maori did not cut shelves into the sides of caves to lay their dead. Never ever. And what if unusual artifacts were with them?

Surely then, if a skeleton described above was found, they must be studied properly because they can’t be Maori and therefore Maori cannot claim them or demand what is done with them - after all, political Maori say the fabled races of old don't exist and that Maori are the true Tangata Whenua, the first here. Well, not all..David Rankin believes they do. So do I.

Giant skeletons? Am I serious? Yes I am. But I have no proof as yet.

Then I found some stories of caves that held many 'tall ones' near Raglan, in a cave and behind a waterfall. There is also another near Port Waikato in a cave near the Tameana and Hineana caves. There is also a cache of skeletons in a cavern near Waikeretu Valley. But this last account most read as being in Waikaretu and being discovered by contractors, was actually near Matira Rd, to the south according to the contractor. Apparently, the site was closed immediately upon Maori viewing it and the access hidden. Why? Because what they saw within that cavern were not Maori, they were much older and much taller - the Raparoa. A moratorium was then slapped upon this site as well. Why not investigate and produce a full, detailed, professional archaeological assessment? Is it because Maori fear the proof that others were already here...the true Tangata Whenua...would affect their Waitangi Tribunal treaty claims? It won’t...but maybe it should!

So why am I mentioning all this?

Because we know of four of those sites...or should I say the first of them found me. We won't disclose the first or third location publicly as we don't want looting by those who do such a thing, or destruction of this site by those who quickly closed it up when it was first found. The approximate location of the second is known, but is also covered. The third is watched and fourth is lost (but I believe I know to within 100m where it is). Research is a great tool.

In the following pages and over the next three years or so you will find digital photos and information, along with video, that will prove that the 'tall ones' actually existed, and that they were here long before Maori ever arrived and eventually took the land from them. I believe the stories that they were hunted to extinction are likely true as they fought among themselves often enough (think Nga Puhi in the early 1800's). We cannot prove that assertion, but why would Maori not want their ancestors documented for all time? Answer: Because they are not their ancestors!

This country's true ancient history has been covered up, secreted away, and legislated against. But why? Treaty claims. If Maori were not the first here, it might interrupt the money flow - at least by legal challenge. It shouldn't but it could.

Therefore, what I am doing here may prove dangerous. So before I outline this more, I need to point out that it is my belief that Waitaha, and others who were here before Maori, were a peaceful people and that Maori were a warlike people. (A study in 2009 by G. Raumati Hook proved the existence of a 'warrior' gene accounting for the high rate of aggressive offending in Maori males). However, once they dominated the country, they continued to war heavily among themselves long before a white face ever appeared. That said, if I am threatened in any way by Maori, this will just confirm it. Revealing the peaceful pre-inhabitants who were hunted to extinction, will incur the same 'spirit' against me. I believe that spiritual things hang around succeeding generations, people, and even whole races. I believe an element of the warring and dominating spirit still pervades throughout Maoridom - not all, but most. We shall see it revealed in the reaction to the full public release of the actual photos on this website by about 2019, or earlier if all goes well.

As I write this, the first cave in question requires some very cunning methods to get what we need...final digital proof. First of all the entrance is a phreatic tube completely hand filled with rocks, clay and quarry dust. It is only 3.5 ft round and it's length, until it opens into the cave itself, is unknown.

Once we are inside, photo's and video of the cave, the skeletons, closeup detail of jaw lines, condition of teeth, any hair that is still present etc. Thigh bones will be measured and maybe a hair sample (I believe there will be some, because the ancients buried their dead whole and these ones are in a totally dry environment thankfully). Any hair sample will be sent away overseas for DNA testing and carbon dating - once we find a benefactor to enable this to occur. The sex of each skeleton will be noted along with any tools or weapons or other items such as pottery (it is unlikely, but it has been suggested it may be present and we know Maori did not make pottery) which, if we are greeted with some would make these skeletons very, very old indeed, anywhere from 1000-1800 years old. But who knows? If in fact this first cave is just a normal burial cave, we will exit and seal. By the way - the fact that it was discovered, hushed up, legislated and fully sealed, reveals that what is inside is something Maori do not want the archaeologists to document, nor the world to see or even know about. It has since been revealed to me that a few Archaeologists would testify to cover ups over the years.

This makes me want to prove to the world that the 'tall-ones' exist all the more. It's almost an obsession.

And one more thing. Once we are in, all the written written documentation, sketches, photo's, video and anything else will quickly be duplicated and sent to various contacts around NZ and the world - should we be shut down. Any local recipients of that information will not be those I normally associate with.

The contents of that first cave, should they be as we believe, will be eventually be revealed, in full, to the world.

Stay with us and enjoy the journey...even if it does take longer than anticipated.

3rd December 2015

Addendum 3/2019 - We now have evidence of a fossilized human bone brought into the filled entrance from outside. As it takes an absolute minimum of 1300-1500 years to turn bone to stone [even in the most perfect of circumstances], it reveals that Maori entered an already occupied land. They are not from the Polynesian introduced Kuri dog - nor from the native bat. Therefore they can only be one thing....! Keep in mind that Maori arrived here around 730 years ago from Polynesia. These bones are not even what we are seeking for and we still don't hold them as the peak of the evidence we seek. The evidence we seek is more complete and many times more compelling than one (so far) fossilized human bone pre-dating accepted human habitation of Aotearoa.

Addendum 5/19 - We now know of others who have seen tall non-Polynesian skeletons and can show us to give us confidence of what we seek. So we are not the first obviously, but I believe we have the best vehicle to get the story out.

Addendum 10/19 - That fossilized bone we mentioned above....it's a femur and it measures about 66cm long. What that means is that it belonged to someone over 8' tall. Imagine that, and they say no such race ever existed?

Octopus Garden
16th September 2020, 23:14
The Haast's eagle of New Zealand. Just barely extinct.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRED7pWHbPQ

Emil El Zapato
16th September 2020, 23:40
how recent those discoveries, Aianawa ... Denisovans are a very obscure sub-species right now, though their interbreeding with Neanderthals, and modern humans is well documented.

Aianawa
17th September 2020, 00:06
Really hard to answer, Octies Eagle vid is full of what the scientests believe and is trash HIStory imo, the last Haaste eagles were looked after by ( pre Maori ) leaving their dead as food for them ( not in HIStory books this ) , their main believed food was Moa's and few to none were left due to many reasons environment and meat wise. True HIStory and HERstory needs to be known before delving too deeply imo.

Octopus Garden
17th September 2020, 01:15
Interesting Ainewa. History and herstory are both similar in that they are stories. There can never be objectivity in the retelling...always bias. I was taught in school that First Nations people were brutal crude savages with no civilization to speak of. Then about 30 years ago there was an abrupt 180 degree turn of popular sentiment. Overnight they became glowing examples of humanity, because they were matriarchal and in tune with nature. From the telling it appeared they were living in a garden paradise in noble pursuit of herbal medicines and shamanic knowledge.

But, if you're familar with Pierre Radisson, as one example, you know that the NA aboriginal people were just as ruthless and could be just as cruel to one another as Europeans were to their own and those they conquered.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierre-Esprit_Radisson

Aianawa
17th September 2020, 01:57
Once again do you know what happened to those peoples prior to becoming that/this ugly consciousness way ?, go further back and some who went underground ( environment above not well livable is said ) did not fare so well, most did though.

Elen
17th September 2020, 03:59

In that case...welcome back!

Aianawa
20th September 2020, 02:02
Indeed, lots of interest atm > https://www.facebook.com/groups/231113963594382/

Aianawa
11th September 2021, 00:25
Enjoy > https://hauntedauckland.com/site/matukutureia/?fbclid=IwAR2C8X_Cj6UcBpcTAGZfOxfIggUCzyYjg3jx8reP ZcvLMpI2HDzJ0lqu2WM

Aianawa
12th June 2022, 02:44
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKbMPd0sIWc&t=273s