PDA

View Full Version : Where are all the dead people?

scibuster
1st June 2016, 14:42
If you integrate all numbers of all people from the beginning of dawn how many is the count ?
This is the maximum death count.
Can the astral plane be overpopulated ?
No, 50 000 angels can dance at a needle spike.

enjoy being
1st June 2016, 14:45
Maybe in a space between, for the stuck, if there were too many it would be like a badly packed suitcase with bits of sleeve and trouser leg squeezing out the joins. :smiley-dance013:

Aragorn
1st June 2016, 15:31
If you integrate all numbers of all people from the beginning of dawn how many is the count ?
This is the maximum death count.
Can the astral plane be overpopulated ?
No, 50 000 angels can dance at a needle spike.

It isn't much of a mystery if you believe in the concept of reincarnation, for which there is ample evidence. Furthermore, there are more planets out there in the universe with intelligent life than just Earth, so it stands to reason that there could be souls who have died here and have incarnated on other worlds, or vice versa.

Another aspect to keep in mind is that the multiverse is infinite — even the known material universe has been scientifically proven to still be expanding — and that time is not what we think it is. And this in itself would then also come to mean that even souls who have incarnated on Earth (or elsewhere) are still present to some degree on the astral planes and beyond.

"Reality is only but an illusion, albeit a persistent one."
(Albert Einstein)

Even though I personally don't think that our mortal existence here would be a computer simulation — as some appear to think it would be, e.g. Nick Bostrom — it is, in essence, a simulation of some sorts, similar to a dream. We don't actually exist "here". We exist elsewhere, but our consciousness dwells here in this simulated reality.

It's just like when you are asleep and dreaming, i.e. your consciousness dwells in an environment which is a figment of your imagination and was created by your neurons — which do not all "sleep" at the same time — from your memories, knowledge and subconscious feelings.

scibuster
1st June 2016, 16:37
If a soul can scale up and down like a (math) fractal then there is unlimited scale place up- and downwards.

"Das Apfelmännchen."

modwiz
1st June 2016, 17:01
They are over at Project Avalon.:ha:

Aragorn
1st June 2016, 19:04
They are over at Project Avalon.:ha:

See, I just knew something didn't smell right over there... :p :ha:

scibuster
1st June 2016, 19:15
Sehen Sie, ich wusste einfach nicht richtig über etwas roch es

laughing about a laughing but I miss the point with my weak translator

Aragorn
1st June 2016, 19:23
Sehen Sie, ich wusste einfach nicht richtig über etwas roch es

laughing about a laughing but I miss the point with my weak translator

More correct would be, "Sehest du, ich wußte einfach das etwas roch hatte da drüben."

Aianawa
1st June 2016, 19:54
The less evolved are dead ?

modwiz
1st June 2016, 20:34
The less evolved are dead ?

If you put your tongue in your cheek, the language may be understood better.

Aianawa
2nd June 2016, 00:11
Cheeky indeed, never been a member of PA but we all started somewhere, some point and timeline, I laughed at your reply, cheers Modwiz.

modwiz
2nd June 2016, 00:24
Cheeky indeed, never been a member of PA but we all started somewhere, some point and timeline, I laughed at your reply, cheers Modwiz.

I was a member on and off. Booted for being part of the 18 and then let back in to "spill the beans" afterward. I offered no beans but was tolerated until I left with a final post that was so subtlety written even Bill thanked it initially. I did include kool-aid in the title, lol. I indulge in snark-speak with some frequency. Use of wit has to find some expression.

enjoy being
2nd June 2016, 02:45
Hey modwiz, yip, the old Charles days. Which 18 was that? As in, which version lol. they were pointing fingers at lots of groups of members congregating in say, chat. I had to stop yakking to them in chat because I too was starting to get lumped into the list.
At some point many months later I made a bit of a silly troll thread about the New Age movement being filled with retired middle classed people filled with guilt over the life they have led. I didn't actually expect it to be so OFFENSIVE. Must have touched a nerve.

Aianawa
2nd June 2016, 03:38
Maybe we could have a, those were the days, thread lol.

Lol laughter is the best medicine or would today, PA be sensitive to a forum and thread far far away ?

modwiz
2nd June 2016, 04:03
Hey modwiz, yip, the old Charles days. Which 18 was that? As in, which version lol. they were pointing fingers at lots of groups of members congregating in say, chat. I had to stop yakking to them in chat because I too was starting to get lumped into the list.
At some point many months later I made a bit of a silly troll thread about the New Age movement being filled with retired middle classed people filled with guilt over the life they have led. I didn't actually expect it to be so OFFENSIVE. Must have touched a nerve.

I was with the original 18. There was some attempt at continuity.

A humorous thing about your user name. I read Shelley the comment you made about her smile. She was moved by its kindness. When she asked who was so nice I had to tell her, Nothing.

Maybe we could have a, those were the days, thread lol.

Lol laughter is the best medicine or would today, PA be sensitive to a forum and thread far far away ?

Thin skin is a curious thing. One does not know where it is until the reaction. Those days produced nothing but "war stories". As a community we still have a world that needs urgent repair that most likely will not result from even the finest forum post. We can keep trying.

enjoy being
2nd June 2016, 06:15
A humorous thing about your user name. I read Shelley the comment you made about her smile. She was moved by its kindness. When she asked who was so nice I had to tell her, Nothing.

Haha, oh dear, I forget I have nothing as a name! Well, more so the strangeness has worn off for me maybe.
Thanks, I just had to mention Shelley's smile vocabulary, and I'm not really in the habit of giving such compliments, so hope it was not too strange and taken in fine spirit. I was quite serious about it in other words.

I stepped away from PA before that group started getting called the 18, I am not sure what actually happened with that. But you are right, it feels like recounting war stories and I feel it has already taken up plenty of time.

One of my common posts over the last decade has been to the effect of, "Step away from the fascination of the mysteries being pondered, log off, and apply yourself to life."

donk
2nd June 2016, 15:27
The thing about the war stories, is that if the teller has integrity or at least the respect of the audience, they could (should?) be used as a tool in trying to prevent history from repeating.

Since very few are able to get through their emotional attachments, instead they become tools for the astute to learn to avoid the places/situations/people that enable and perpetuate the loops.

In other words: value can be found in just about every exchange of information/energy. To bring it on topic, I came to find myself on PA because my special lady friend can see dead people, all around us. I learned a lot about the phenomenon there.

Imagine if we could information exchange, even amongst like/similar-minded people...without all the emotional baggage? Is it emotional baggage that traps peoples' energy in this dimension? I tend to think so.

scibuster
4th June 2016, 08:25
Most of the dead people 99% are at/in Hades.
Drinking from Styx.