PDA

View Full Version : The Ninth Wave of Carl Calleman, Barbara Handclow, Ian Lundgold

Maggie
30th May 2016, 05:46
Before 2012's "DATE", I followed the information of researchers who saw the Mayan calendar as a description of evolution of a global consciousness in which we individually participate.

Carl Calleman described 9 waves of historic experience and the completion of the Mayan cycle introduced a whole new "time" of consciousness opportunity.

The 6th, 7th and to some extent the 8th, waves are already well established among humanity and manifest a reality among humanity consistent with the polarities that they generate and their shifts between DAYS and NIGHTS. (Hence for instance the dualist polarity of the 6th Wave has created an immense amount of conflicts and warfare for the past 5000 years or so). The Ninth Wave on the other hand has only been active for four years and for this reason it has so far not yet become established among humanity. Yet, the Ninth Wave is the wave that develops the highest level of consciousness, and unlike the lower levels of the 6th, 7th and 8th waves people in resonance with this wave have no filters to the perception of reality. It is the 9th Wave – and only the 9th Wave – that generates the unity consciousness that may serve to create a better world for us to the extent that we are able to develop a resonance with it. This is the top-level on the nine-storied Mayan pyramid of evolution, and another way of describing its unity consciousness, is to say that people in resonance with it have a direct channel to the divine, unobstructed by filters. The unity consciousness provided by the ninth wave thus provides the best possible guidance for human beings as to how to act and be in the world and serve to manifest the divine plan. It is because some people in the past years have come to resonate with this wave that they have experienced a shift, and beginning awakening among humanity despite the multitude of conflicts that are generated by people in resonance with lower waves.Following the Ninth Wave
March 30, 2015 By: Carl Calleman (http://calleman.com/2015/03/30/following-the-ninth-wave/)

The nine levels of evolution of the cosmos as symbolized by a nine-storied Mayan calendar and the corresponding polarities of the mind and their dates of activation.
http://calleman.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/waves.jpg

http://miraclesandinspiration.com/images/mayan_tun.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-iylrkDV2CDg/TVWVh3x13yI/AAAAAAAAAPw/XHVHgEHKGEc/s1600/mayancycles.gif

This idea is still one that makes sense to me.

Here is recent interview that is valuable for me so FYI

Ancient Civilizations and Quantum Evolution 2016
N0SmShsvECk

Here is a recent talk from Barbara Handclow

A Time-Free Transparent World

Barbara Hand Clow: presented at Body, Soul, Spirit Expo, Vancouver, BC April 16, 2016

We are right in the middle of astronomical and cultural cycles that are profoundly altering the Earth, and most of us don’t know where we are going. The most critical cycles during this period are the Dawning of the Age of Aquarius; the ending of two ancient Mayan Calendars in 2011 and 2012; and seven squares between Uranus and Pluto that were exact during 2012-2015, and are still in the square within 10 degrees until 2020. These cycles have been fomenting mind-boggling and confusing global changes with the dysfunctional structures of the patriarchy crashing and burning all over the world. In the midst of this time-sensitive revolution, I’ve been working with two practices that explore time going back a hundred thousand years that I will describe during this lecture.

Many of you, especially those who are younger than me, have been tuning into the Paleolithic and Neolithic worlds through farming and food—such as so many people adopting Paleolithic diets—because you sense archaic wisdom can help you to be in harmony with our planet. I now believe many of us are transiting rapidly into a time-free transparent world. We’ve contemplated deep human time, and by doing so we’re recovering repressed ancient skills—the archaic hunter-gathering mind and magical mind of the Paleolithic world, and the mythic mind of the Neolithic. Before you get up to go chotsky-shopping at this Expo, this is the most difficult concept I will offer today! If you stay around, you will at least partially understand your own part in this awakening of the planetary mind, and also we will experience a guided journey with the Pleiadians into Earth’s deepest structures. To keep it simple for now, first I will tell you the story of my quest, which I will relate to the cycles and thoughts of other researchers. Then we will go into the awakening of the time-free transparent world, a beautiful concept from The Ever-Present Origin by the German philosopher Jean Gebser. Some of you may have already read his important book.

I have been discussing these main cycles of change for many years. During this time I also searched for ways to describe the radical processes we are experiencing today. I’m sure no one in this room has escaped the crazy acceleration of time and the out-of-control changes in the world. At age 73, after years of deep contemplation, I feel like I understand where we are going—an awareness that avoids pessimism and gives me peace of mind. I begin with explaining how I discovered this awareness in my own research and writings, since at least some of you have read my books or come to a workshop, maybe even travelled with Gerry and me in Egypt, Greece, England, or Mexico. I came to a huge turning point at the end of 2011 when I had completed my part in the intellectual exploration of evolution in time. My description of nine dimensions of consciousness from the Pleiadians was finished; my research on the Mayan Calendar had synchronized; Chiron was being used by many astrologers to rule Virgo and the Sixth House as I proposed back in 1987; and most people knew that a great cataclysm had caused a human regression around 12,000 years ago, my 2001 hypothesis in Catastrophobia: The Truth Behind Earth Changes, which was updated in a new edition in 2007—Awakening the Planetary Mind. In 2011, I completed my research, so, where was I to turn in my creative life? As you will see, I have turned to writing fiction to further express these primary ideas about the evolution of human consciousness. I will describe this creative turn after I tell you my story. (continued here) (https://newsinsideout.com/2016/04/barbara-hand-clow-time-free-transparent-world/)

The late Ian Lundgold was very influential concerning different kinds of "calenders" and ideas about the Mayan and all the ancient civilization's interest in the "flow, rate and intention of creation itself"

oD7t-M2nja0

Aianawa
30th May 2016, 10:55
Very interesting your posting on Mayan calendar material as an old friend just dropped off to me, a box of Arguelles books ( 12 ), all seven Cosmic history Chronicles and a fav Time and the Technologies. I read some of his books so fast, I am glad now read them properly.