PDA

View Full Version : Chakra extraction

Chester
26th May 2016, 20:44
Long ago I removed all but my most important chakra (my sphincter chakra... primarily because I was able to physically close it most of the time anyways)... but the benefits literally blew me away.

Here's a testimony of full chakra removal that has me on the brink of "going all the way."

nFU5Eaudi7A

Chester
26th May 2016, 20:50
another great video testimony -

JvvmdcN7PR0

Aianawa
26th May 2016, 20:59
Hope we are okay having different opinions Sam, no chakra's and your dead, maybe one can defuse them somewhat or believe they are not there, anyway I will watch and maybe learn something new.

Aianawa
26th May 2016, 21:18
Long ago I removed all but my most important chakra (my sphincter chakra... primarily because I was able to physically close it most of the time anyways)... but the benefits literally blew me away.

Here's a testimony of full chakra removal that has me on the brink of "going all the way."

nFU5Eaudi7A

Lovely chap, enjoyed listening to his perception and great to see young ones in their own power, gives even more hope for us all IMO, feel he has joined his chakras together at whatever level or vibration he is or was at and will raise his frequency through his experiences still, maybe his chakras are now attached to his or one of his outer bodies or as he says, connected to the all, human chakra level or higher fractal. Thanks Sam, thought provoking, if his energy was higher and he was glowing, I would look more into this.

Gale Frierson
26th May 2016, 21:42
I've been told too that without your chakras, you're dead.

Chester
26th May 2016, 23:11
Here's a naysayer

6BUBHvcgvns

Chester
26th May 2016, 23:19
Just note there's a theory out there that the "chakra system" is actually a deceptive overlay imposed upon humanity by forces aligned with the Archons - headed by the demiurge along with cooperation from dark alien races and shadow interdimensionals.

The theory is that we are naturally whole and never needed separate "energy systems focused upon individual attributes/weaknesses." Thus the chakra system was meant to create the experience of separation.

Some theories also suggest removal of all chakras where instead we access our "soul center" that connects direct to Szource.

B2LNCSoyp5M

Chester
26th May 2016, 23:27
Note: There's much resistance to the latest alternative community trend towards chakra elimination so I sent my team out to investigate why.

One thing we found was that there's a great many jobs dependent on the existence of chakras much like so many US accountants have a job because of the draconian tax system that requires rocket science level brain work for even the most basic return.

Energy Work involving chakras

Chakra Balancing

Chakra Cleansing

Chakra Repair

Chakra Retrieval

Chakra Restoration

Over 60% of all "Alt Community" counseling sessions mention the chakras with almost 50% of those focusing on Chakral education and awareness.

Chakra Focus Group sessions

modwiz
27th May 2016, 01:08
I support chakra hygiene and, like washing ones hands, it is an individual responsibility. Chakras are portals, or doors, to other dimensions and one must mind these doorways as they would the entrance to their own domicile. Much of humanity's woes arise from being unaware of how to work their biological/energetic interface. It is like having a computer and operating system with no real clue how to proceed. Ignorance is the adversary and not the chakras. I am not making humanity wrong for it but, solutions are only as effective as proper problem evaluation permits.

I find it interesting that both videos speaking against chakras are the same length.

Aianawa
27th May 2016, 01:26
Would feel a wee bit lost without me chakras, interface is a good word to use IMO Modwiz as chakras inform me at times or lol outright tell me when I am not listening.

modwiz
27th May 2016, 02:08
Note: There's much resistance to the latest alternative community trend towards chakra elimination so I sent my team out to investigate why.

One thing we found was that there's a great many jobs dependent on the existence of chakras much like so many US accountants have a job because of the draconian tax system that requires rocket science level brain work for even the most basic return.

Energy Work involving chakras

Chakra Balancing

Chakra Cleansing

Chakra Repair

Chakra Retrieval

Chakra Restoration

Over 60% of all "Alt Community" counseling sessions mention the chakras with almost 50% of those focusing on Chakral education and awareness.

Chakra Focus Group sessions

I have to agree there is a lot of "help" being offered that exploits a nascent awareness of an energetic system within our biology. Proper "healing" of chakras comes through understanding their function and what signals are being sent when dysfunctions arise. That is to say, the most effective chakra work is done through meditation and competent counseling/explaining as to the psychological blockages or distortions of frequency the particular seat of consciousness represents.

Cearna
27th May 2016, 02:26
Just note there's a theory out there that the "chakra system" is actually a deceptive overlay imposed upon humanity by forces aligned with the Archons - headed by the demiurge along with cooperation from dark alien races and shadow interdimensionals.

The theory is that we are naturally whole and never needed separate "energy systems focused upon individual attributes/weaknesses." Thus the chakra system was meant to create the experience of separation.

Some theories also suggest removal of all chakras where instead we access our "soul center" that connects direct to Szource.

B2LNCSoyp5M

Most of you were not on TOT a couple of years ago, when we were in a headlong problem over this same idea. I have not been able to watch any of these videos, so may be completely out of line here, but I will give you a summary of what happened.

One of our members read one of George Kassavalas's book - in it explaining about going to experiment on this, and he and a friend decided to try it, to find out just how they worked, and asked what our members thought of doing this. His replies were mainly, if you want to try it, good for you, go on do it. Only two of us, both females, replied you do not mess about with the chakkra, nor is it a good idea to trust this man. I got told more or less, thank you, but I will do as I wish. One interesting thing I noted was that Spiral did a Tarot reading on it and got the Death card. He went ahead, and said so far, so good, we two females got really worried, and we asked for help from Above. I asked the goddess whom I usually sent out to do extensive healing on people, and she returned to say he was on the verge of a really bad heart attack so she healed him. I was concerned because it had been his express wish for non- interference from me, so I just sent her
back twice and each time he was on the verge of another bad heart attack.

The problem became, now, what do I do, because he had by free will chosen to do this and sovereignty rules are they have the free choice and no one else should come between this. My choice was, that he had 6 young children who might be left fatherless if I let him go on, and had been told stay out of this, but the Goddess has also to go by her rules, because there can be a huge cost involved to her to save some one so many times and keep on doing so. She took the choice from me, and decided she must save him. It was a huge effort to get his chakkras back and running, but she did. I then had to front up to him and tell him what I had done, and to this day he does not know what to believe about this , whether we had saved his life or simply refused his free choice, since he felt there had been nothing wrong. She offered to answer all his questions as she was asked, and did so. I do not know if they are still amongst out threads, but she told him a lot about the Pathways we are on and tried to explain to him he needed a new direction.

So is is not a theoretical answer, this is as I found it to be here on TOT.

scibuster
27th May 2016, 05:22
This will be that post of the year.

Chakra extraction.

I will read and listen all with open mouth.

This guy has done too much OBE.
Every day.
This has destroyed his pineal gland.
Now he left his body every day this way through the sphincter.

Mazdaznan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZqEI1fUjWA

tomorrow we start with Mazdaznan.

Dreamtimer
27th May 2016, 13:46
Modwiz, I like your term 'chakra hygiene'. It conveys the personal control and responsibility necessary for dealing with these issues. :meditating:

I haven't watched the videos yet.

Sam, good list. Didn't know you had a team.

Who ya gonna call? FraudBusters!

Wind
27th May 2016, 17:19
The "information" Kavassilas been has pushing is on par with the Flat Earth material. Extremely stupid at best, highly irresponsible at worst.

Blocked chakras are one of the major reasons why people these days are suffering from all sorts of ailments, especially psychologial ones. Since the chakras are anyways energetically linked and part of your endocrine system, I see no point why anyone would want to try to "remove" a chakra. It makes as much as sense as trying to remove a kidney from your physical body. Messing up with chakras, like trying to force the kundalini energy up the spine is not a good idea, at worst it can lead to distabilized psyche or as we like to call it here in the west, psychosis. Work gently on your chakras, especially the most important ones spiritwise (heart, third eye and throat). As Modwiz said, meditation is a very good tool for that. If you know how to visualize while meditating then that's even better. Did you know that you also have chakras in your hands? Greatest energy healing can be done through your palms (http://www.chakras.info/hand-chakras/).

Chester
28th May 2016, 01:18
She offered to answer all his questions as she was asked...

Can she answer some questions now? I am holding onto my last chakra by a hair or two.

Cearna
28th May 2016, 02:21
Sam, hi, it's freezing here today, so myself and the dogs will not be going out to play, if you are still on line ask away, I either call her Mother Deep or the Mother Creator. She has written through me a couple of times before on TOT, but back a couple of years.

Joanna
28th May 2016, 05:01
From my view, these folk have mixed up the 'baby with the bathwater'. They've seen or felt the overlay of implants and distortions that can get hooked into the chakras, and confused them as being the chakras themselves.
Chakras are basically energetic portals (as Modwiz elaborated very well) that allow - and regulate the flow of - subtle frequencies into our physical beings. They are energy interface doorways in the etheric layer of our subtle bodies, on which the physical is then 'built'.

In the ancient Indian system, each chakra has a particular number of vrttis (mental propensities) associated with it, which were depicted as petals around each chakra...and here I feel, we get to the issue of distortions - specific energetic pathways that have been used to hold a deeply dualized expression in place.
This would include, for example, the 'sadistic tendency', 'helpnessness' and 'fear of annihilation' vrttis, which are three of the six petals of the Swadisthana Chakra (sacral/sexual chakra). A person who has all of those vrttis highly active isn't likely to be a respectful, kind or gentle being in their sexual and 'creative' life, right?
Nor is someone in whom the 'fear', 'anger', and 'peevishness' vrttis that are part of the array of the Manipura Chakra in the solar plexus are highly active, connected to the adrenal glands in the endocrine system and the ancient hindbrain (reptile brain).
And so forth....

Rather than trying to get rid of the chakras and rip out the kundalini, I focus with the goal of letting the highest available frequencies flow through them all as a clear, pure, unifying stream, and have personally found that as I evolve, my chakra system - along with my endocrine and lymphatic systems - is also evolving. I allow it to do so, and trust myself to be self-responsible and aware of it/them. I choose to relax in my being, and enjoy and appreciate the growth process - that includes expansion of chakra system.

Currently, I focus particularly with 13 chakras: 9 on the vertical axis within the body, from base to crown, which includes the original 7, with 2 new chakras associated with the Heart (one I call the Sacred Heart Chakra, at the xyphoid process level - meeting of the lower ribs centrepoint....and the Higher Heart Chakra, halfway between the 'normal' Heart Chakra and the Throat Chakra). In the last couple of years, two small chakras in the head have 'come into focus' for me: one is the Well of Dreams Chakra, which is right on the brain stem/hindbrain, and has evolved to overwrite the old survival programme, and the Pituitary Chakra, situated with the pituitary gland, which I've found helpful in a number of ways, including refining 'inner seeing' in conjunction with the Pineal Chakra/gland.

I also work with the Soul Star Chakra, which is above the head, and the Earth Star Chakra, below the feet...and an extended line of more subtle chakras/portals on the vertical axis (since, while in a human form, we are in a vertical format) from Source centre to the core of the Earth, and feel myself simply as a pillar of Light, Life and Love aligned from Source to Earth, Earth to Source, as one energy, and that one energy flows through and unifies all the chakras (and physical body systems, including DNA/RNA) within that alignment. I visualize a 'golden apple' of light around my auric field/torus field every morning, which goes from above the Soul Star to beneath the Earth Star, to strengthen and maintain the integrity of my 'field'....and other practices too, but I love working with visualization...and know the ability of intention & envisionment from a peaceful, joyful soul state, to open doorways for the higher energies so they can flow into and through my lived reality. :)

scibuster
28th May 2016, 06:15
A special part in the brain is the fear center.
A special part in the brain is the lust center.
Both centers are very close together and can be stimulated by electrodes.
(rats experiment)
How can we remove the fear center ?
What happens when we remove (remove like a tumor)
by an operation the fear center ?
Is this experiment ever done with rats ?

Joanna
28th May 2016, 06:39
(rats experiment)

Retrain and relax the grip is preferable to remove, imo.

Chester
28th May 2016, 16:11
(rats experiment)

Yes... and the ended up running into traffic and getting squished all the time. They were also found to be leaping off of tall buildings. Perhaps, like maybe chakras, there's reasons for the fear center.

Here's a good "Say NO to chakra removal" video -

fAC4l6AciIU

@Cearna - Thanks and I will prepare the question(s).

@Joanna - Isn't the 13 chakra system an ancient Egyptian chakra system? (I also studied the 13 system but that was in year 2000... my memory fails me these days).

Chester
28th May 2016, 19:04
Chakra Cleansing and Activating Guided Meditation

I am taking the challenge... a balanced repair of all 7 chakras, 7 times a day for 7 days.

Y1xwtA6C2DQ

Chester
28th May 2016, 19:45
LOOK!

Synchronicity!

see the first two posts on my blog...

23 (http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/2015/09/the-23-synchronicity.html)

and

19 (http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/2015/09/the-19-synchronicity.html)

Using English Gematria we get -

C = 3

H = 8

A = 1

K = 11

add that up we get 23!

R = 18

A = 1

add that up we get 19!

and I just got home an hour or so ago from the Movie Store where I discovered a rather new movie... Synchronicity (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synchronicity_%28film%29) which I bought right away!

I love days like this... the Universe confirms its alive!

scibuster
29th May 2016, 05:49
This is not pure synchronicity.
This is the science of synchronicity bending.
In Germany we say to such people "Banananbieger".

It's not necessary to bend a banana.

scibuster
29th May 2016, 06:18
Hi Sam,

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Kammerer

Das Gesetz der Serie.

https://archive.org/details/DasGesetzDerSerie

very coincidence:

Some time ago I search for a free download the book above.
I searched for 15 minutes.
Then I gave up.

Today after reading your coincidence post I activated my search again and after 15 seconds I got a hit, this big hit.
Now I can read this book.

Thank you.

Aragorn
29th May 2016, 06:42
[...] and I just got home an hour or so ago from the Movie Store where I discovered a rather new movie... Synchronicity (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synchronicity_%28film%29) which I bought right away! [...]

I'm indulging in this slightly off-topic excursion, but if you like this kind of movies, then I would seriously recommend watching The Adjustment Bureau (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Adjustment_Bureau). It is well-made, the story itself is really good, the acting is outstanding — the fireworks between Matt Damon and Emily Blunt are spectacular — and it has become one of my all-time favorite movies. ;) :thup:

I love days like this... the Universe confirms its alive!

Was there ever any doubt about that, then? :)

Joanna
29th May 2016, 08:34
Yes... and the ended up running into traffic and getting squished all the time. They were also found to be leaping off of tall buildings. Perhaps, like maybe chakras, there's reasons for the fear center.

Here's a good "Say NO to chakra removal" video -

fAC4l6AciIU

@Cearna - Thanks and I will prepare the question(s).

@Joanna - Isn't the 13 chakra system an ancient Egyptian chakra system? (I also studied the 13 system but that was in year 2000... my memory fails me these days).

I don't know who the lady in the video is, but was very glad to hear her say it's important to open your heart chakra before the third eye chakra. As you know, I am all for heart centering...and indeed, in both the old 7 chakra system, and the 9 chakra system, the Heart Chakra IS the centre (with 3 chakras above and below on the 7, and 4 chakras above and below using the 9).
When using 9 chakras on the vertical axis from base to crown, they form 3 centres, 3 groups of 3. The lower 3 chakras form the Earth centre, the middle 3 chakras form the Heart centre, and the upper three chakras form the Star centre. These three spheres of light overlap each other and form a unified field, with the centre sphere of the Heart slightly larger than the 'above and below'. This is another way of unifying, and merging the energies of the chakras, centered from the Heart.
I raise this, because in the ancient Egyptian system of 13 chakras, if memory serves, their understanding/perception of the energy portals of the chakras was combined with their Heart knowledge...for they viewed the Heart as the centre and seat of the soul and vital spirit flows, which they saw as radiating out from the Heart portal through 42 energy channels.
Working with 3 Heart chakras also encompasses the understanding/energy of the Threefold Flame in the Heart (the Flames of the Mother, Father and Divine Child energies merging as One in the Heart Centre:

http://lightascension.com/images/3foldflame.jpg

Haha, as we are speaking of 13, someone reblogged a post from my site this morning - I followed the link, and it lead to "The 13th Gate, the God Particle, and the connection to the 13th Cranial Nerve."
Never heard of it before, and it's also known as the Zero Nerve.
Hmm, how timely.. ;)

Aianawa
29th May 2016, 11:23
Hi Joanna, can you start a thread with that, how things going Sam ?.

Chester
30th May 2016, 00:23
Hi Sam,

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Kammerer

Das Gesetz der Serie.

https://archive.org/details/DasGesetzDerSerie

very coincidence:

Some time ago I search for a free download the book above.
I searched for 15 minutes.
Then I gave up.

Today after reading your coincidence post I activated my search again and after 15 seconds I got a hit, this big hit.
Now I can read this book.

Thank you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Kammerer

Seriality theory

Kammerer's other passion was collecting coincidences. He published a book with the title Das Gesetz der Serie (The Law of the Series; never translated into English) in which he recounted some 100 anecdotes of coincidences that had led him to formulate his theory of Seriality.

He postulated that all events are connected by waves of seriality. These unknown forces would cause what we would perceive as just the peaks, or groupings and coincidences. Kammerer was known, for example, to make notes in public parks of what numbers of people were passing by, how many carried umbrellas etc. Albert Einstein called the idea of Seriality "interesting, and by no means absurd",[17] while Carl Jung drew upon Kammerer's work in his essay Synchronicity. Koestler reported that, when researching for his biography about Kammerer, he himself was subjected to "a meteor shower" of coincidences - as if Kammerer's ghost were grinning down at him saying, "I told you so!".[

This is a core element of my own theories related to synchronicity... (but of course I am only speaking subjectively and none of my theories must apply or need to apply to anyone else).

"The open mind" is fundamental and primary.

"Enthusiasm" (secondarily fundamental) can increase both the number and the profundity of synchronicity experiences.

And that as I was able to "know" (yes... I say that word very carefully and I "do" distinguish between the type of knowing that I am typing on a black Logitech K120 keyboard at this moment and the type of "knowing" I imply in the above usage of the word "know") that not only is the Universe (capitalized out of respect for) connected, the Universe is alive... fully alive for those who open to that form of aliveness which is a whole world beyond simple animated existence (as most folks seem to settle for).

Chester
30th May 2016, 00:35
I'm indulging in this slightly off-topic excursion, but if you like this kind of movies, then I would seriously recommend watching The Adjustment Bureau (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Adjustment_Bureau). It is well-made, the story itself is really good, the acting is outstanding — the fireworks between Matt Damon and Emily Blunt are spectacular — and it has become one of my all-time favorite movies. ;) :thup:

Watched it less than two months ago! haha Synch... (Edit: added - I can understand even more now why that movie is close to your heart, Aragorn).

Was there ever any doubt about that, then? :)

For many there still is... in fact not even do they experience doubt. Their mind is completely closed. This observation has engendered sadness within my deepest chakra... the heart center.

Here's a good one in regards to "this."

http://www.skeptiko.com/274-bernardo-kastrup-why-our-culture-is-materialistic/

Awesome... been reading many of your posts. No one has a better attitude than you... that's for sure.

Thanks, Aianawa

Aragorn
30th May 2016, 09:17
[...] and I just got home an hour or so ago from the Movie Store where I discovered a rather new movie... Synchronicity (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synchronicity_%28film%29) which I bought right away! [...]

Watched it less than two months ago! haha Synch... (Edit: added - I can understand even more now why that movie is close to your heart, Aragorn).

Ah, no, my friend, I'm pretty sure that you don't know the real reason as to why that particular movie lies close to my heart. ;) :p

Chester
30th May 2016, 20:20
Ah, no, my friend, I'm pretty sure that you don't know the real reason as to why that particular movie lies close to my heart. ;) :p

But the reason I imagined also fits (I mean that in the very best way)...

Sooooo - please enlighten me more! I am truly curious

Aragorn
30th May 2016, 20:59
But the reason I imagined also fits (I mean that in the very best way)...

The angel thing, right? ;)

Sooooo - please enlighten me more! I am truly curious

Although there are many things in that movie which I find fascinating all in and of themselves — the synchronicities, the "bad luck", the fact that one of the agents/angels eventually gives David access to the special abilities that only the agents/angels have, et al — that which appeals to me the most in said movie is the enduring love between David (Matt Damon) and Elise (Emily Blunt) in spite of all efforts from the Adjustment Bureau to break them up, and even in spite of the fact that the Bureau can keep them separated for three years before they run into each other again. Their love is so strong, and David's courage so huge, that even the Bureau ultimately has to step back and allow them to be together, with their future now wide open and their destiny placed into their own hands.

All of that ties in with my personal aspiration of finding the woman of my dreams — just as David found Elise by what appeared to be a mere happenstance, which wasn't even supposed to happen according to The Plan — who will then love me back as much as I love her. It was this movie which gave me a renewed faith in love, because I was at a stage in my life where I had already cynically abandoned all hope. I've never been married, but I have already been officially engaged three times, and one time unofficially, and so far, it has always ended catastrophically. (One of them even ended our relationship on my birthday. Not because she didn't love me — because she most certainly did — but because her tyrannical and Machiavellian mother forced her hand.)

At the moment, I have still not found my Arwen yet — and it is definitely not the one who goes by that name over at Project Avalon, because as I gather, she was one of the people who thanked Bill Ryan on his announcement that he had banned me. :p (Actually, that sort of behavior would be more in line with some of my ex-girlfriends. :p) But I do believe that she's out there, somewhere. So I'm keeping my eyes open... again. :)

Chester
31st May 2016, 00:46
May she find you and may you find her, Aragorn.

Thanks for being so open...

Joanna
3rd June 2016, 08:07

Hi Aianawa, have been very busy, but will attempt to do so soon. :)

Chester
23rd August 2016, 20:16
Heal them... Clean them...

IMO don't try and remove them.

NPVX75VIpqg

modwiz
23rd August 2016, 21:54
Heal them... Clean them...

IMO don't try and remove them.

NPVX75VIpqg

Good advice.

Innocent Warrior
24th August 2016, 01:21
I'm wondering if it's an impediment to my development that I have no attention on my chakras, no cleaning or activating maintenance or any of that?

I'm familiar with the concept but I wouldn't even say it's a sound knowledge of them because I have never been attracted to the idea in any way shape or form. I've felt energy flowing in through my crown and out my hips, I can feel my heart is also a powerful portal but that's pretty much the extent of my experience of anything to do with chakras. In saying that, I have no trouble accessing other or extra dimensions and my inner vision works fine.

I thought I cared about enlightenment for a while until I realised I really don't that much. I already know that's my natural state when outside this body so I don't see it as a goal to achieve, however, I'm hoping it will be a part of the effect for me in 3D with the path I'm on, which is self mastery. I don't like writing that because people often assume I want power and control but I really don't, if anything I'm anti control and work with the flow of nature, to the best of my ability at any given time anyway. It's simply all I care about regarding what I want to achieve for myself, I want to see what I can get this baby to do, this exquisite and brilliant vehicle I'm in. I don't know why exactly, I have no one particular important reason behind it other than it's simply the way I am, to the core, that and I'm pretty sure I won't feel the need to incarnate back here again when I achieve my goal. So maybe this complete lack of interest has something to do with the nature of this path I have chosen for myself? Even though I'm highly mystical and alchemical I don't think I'm really that into spirituality, to me that's just an area of study, the study of Self, which is merely one aspect of my path. It's integral knowledge but as a complete practice it's not really my thing.

My initial question is to anyone with a good knowledge of chakras, because they seem pretty important. Plus these questions; if the foundation of my approach is working from and with my energetic level, will my chakras be taken care of as an effect? Is it imperative that I know about my chakras? If so, why? What is the importance? In summary, am I holding myself back or is it just a matter of different strokes for different folks, on their own unique paths?

Thanks in advance.

Dreamtimer
24th August 2016, 13:51
Innocent Warrior, I'm no chakra expert. I can relate to what you say in many ways. It seems to me it may not be necessary to know. You don't have to know how your organs function in your body for them to function well. You just have to take care of your body in basic ways.

I feel like you've done that and therefore your chakras are probably in awesome shape. It may not be something you have to work on in this life.

Just some thoughts.

Innocent Warrior
28th August 2016, 06:25
Innocent Warrior, I'm no chakra expert. I can relate to what you say in many ways. It seems to me it may not be necessary to know. You don't have to know how your organs function in your body for them to function well. You just have to take care of your body in basic ways.

I feel like you've done that and therefore your chakras are probably in awesome shape. It may not be something you have to work on in this life.

Just some thoughts.

Thank you very much for this. <3

I reflected on this after I did that post and arrived at exactly the same conclusion, including the organ analogy.

Aianawa
28th August 2016, 06:31
Imo research reiki or find a couple of chakra meditations you can for yourself online, if you really wish to experience or experiment, join a group chakra meditation, use your intuition as you sound strong in that area.

Cearna
28th August 2016, 11:40
I'm wondering if it's an impediment to my development that I have no attention on my chakras, no cleaning or activating maintenance or any of that?

My initial question is to anyone with a good knowledge of chakras, because they seem pretty important. Plus these questions; if the foundation of my approach is working from and with my energetic level, will my chakras be taken care of as an effect? Is it imperative that I know about my chakras? If so, why? What is the importance? In summary, am I holding myself back or is it just a matter of different strokes for different folks, on their own unique paths?

Thanks in advance.

I've held back from this one over again, because I know the practice of working on chakras has been widespread for quite a long time now, especially since the inception of the New Age mentality and the introduction to the idea of energy as an important part of our being. I would once again state, I became a Reiki channel in 1983, with its inception into Australia and since then it grew to a wider modality world wide, however, in 1984 whilst in a Reiki session from our Reiki Master, Beth Grey, I was suddenly aware that I had known how to do this as a Master from my time in Atlantis as the person who brought it to all of the Higher Priestess of the spiritual life of Atlantis. From this I knew that Reiki was at the 21st level only of a range of levels from one to two thousand and as such is a lower energy even at the master level and is in fact only half of the original teachings that I myself learnt in Atlantis and because of this can leave a person unbalanced unless the entire body is covered as in the whole procedure being used on a person and not just as a partial coverage, so work on chakras should not be done by even Reiki Masters because they are not full masters, there is a level above that of which they do not know, and would in fact then give them the entire spectrum of that particular level, and they would then possibly be able to work on chakra cleansing - extraction is another matter entirely.

The story as I was always taught from the time in Atlantis and my following lives as a shaman in many different Tribal backgrounds is this -

The closer to a gift to ones own development, is to Soul link to one's own inner someone known to most of us as our Higher Self, who is never yourself, but is always a God Above, and on whom close to one's own Pathway is known. Most know only of one Higher Self, but we can all progress from the first level of a Higher Self up to a 7th Level - I have a thread on this on TOT somewhere still, I believe, unless it got lost when we were highjacked. Only your Higher Self knows of your level of development and you will change in your chakra link to your Soul as you progress in development. If you have no Soul, you have no Higher Self and no development as such, which means also no cherished chakras, so unfortunately, no one should ever be messing about with tinkering in chakra balancing, or cleansing or karma extraction, it is not yours to do, yours is to go and disseminate, knowledge into truths or not , develop as a growing beautiful loving human being, and work in life as such. Most definitely different strokes for different folks - and it you are not sure if you have a soul or not, on one of Aianwas threads I put to you all, how you could in fact gain a Soul in one quick easy, thought, it could be found, either on your thought are not your thoughts, or the other one I am not sure of but I was speaking about connection with your Soul. Sorry no time at the moment to go and search for it. If required I will take some time as soon as I can.

modwiz
28th August 2016, 18:32
I have also stayed out of this conversation. I have been working on and with chakras for over 26 years. However, since I hate typing, I do not want to give incomplete information. A person who is able to experience balance in their psychology can be fairly confident that their chakras, seats of consciousness, are in decent alignment.