PDA

View Full Version : World Financial Meeting 10-10-13 at the Willard, Washington DC

Sparky
9th October 2013, 14:10
One of the most important world currency meeting is taking place tomorrow and the main stream media is silent.

Source: http://www.brettonwoods.org/event/2013-10-10-1200/2013-international-council-meeting

2013 International Council Meeting
Date:
Thu, Oct 10, 2013 12:00pm - 6:00pm
Willard Intercontinental Hotel, Washington DC

As the world marks five years since the economic collapse of 2008, a shared roadmap to lead the international community toward its desired destination – global growth with systemic stability – remains elusive. Economic, regulatory, and financial sector reforms are progressing, but may be taking divergent paths.

The 2013 Bretton Woods Committee International Council Meeting will explore the road to global financial stability. We will consider whether the actions and incentives driving monetary and fiscal policies, regulatory reforms, and financial market participants are sufficiently aligned to sustain global growth.

Speakers include:

Fahad Almubarak, Governor, Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency
Mohamed El-Erian, CEO and co-CIO, PIMCO
Stefan Ingves, Governor, Sveriges Riksbank
Colm Kelleher, Chairman, Morgan Stanley International
Haruhiko Kuroda, Governor, Bank of Japan
Christine Lagarde, Managing Director, International Monetary Fund
Brian T. Moynihan, Chief Executive Officer, Bank of America
Raghuram Rajan, Governor, Reserve Bank of India
Tharman Shanmugaratnam, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Finance, Singapore
Daniel K. Tarullo, Governor, Federal Reserve System of the United States
Sir David Walker, Chairman, Barclays
And other global leaders.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hgA9j-4dB0&feature=player_embedded#t=0

Published on Oct 8, 2013

The US government shutdown - a temporary ailment or a symptom of a grave disease? Are the Republicans right in their move to block Obamacare spending? Who gains from the shutdown turmoil? Do the politicians care about their citizens? Our guest comes from the very heart of the banking system: Karen Hudes was World Bank lawyer when she blew the whistle on major corruption cases in the system and was fired as a result.

For FULL TRANSCRIPT of the interview click here: http://on.rt.com/ue0xat

I've been following Karen Hudes for years...since they removed her from the World Bank in handcuffs. She sued them, her claim was settled by 118 Member Nations - Eric Holder, US Attorney dragging his feet.

I have never seen Karen do an interview that is so scripted. She has always called it as it is. It's obvious the young one is also scripted. Very strange...except topic is so important and could be misunderstood as they do not want to cause alarm if this information is the first exposure for someone. As the Aussie say: "No Worries".

Here's an interview with Greg Hunter for comparison. Personally, I think gold may drop to around $750.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58ayjFKRQ2A

Published on Sep 18, 2013

http://usawatchdog.com/gold-backwarda... Karen Hudes, a former 20 year employee of the World Bank, contends the U.S. credit rating is on very dubious ground. Hudes says, "This is actually an underhanded move because they know the U.S. dollar is going to lose its status as an international currency." What would that look like to the man on the street? Hudes predicts, "Prices would change on a daily basis. They would double. The number of families that would be employed would be in the minority . . . there would be lawlessness." Join Greg Hunter as he goes One-on-One with former World Bank lawyer Karen Hudes.

Sparky
9th October 2013, 14:15
Here is the best RT interviewer. Abby Martin with Karen Hudes.
This short interview will give you a more in depth background:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7E9SUwlooE

Published on Jun 21, 2013

Abby Martin talks to Karen Hudes, former senior executive at the World Bank, about her experience blowing the whistle on the high level corruption within the international financial system and how her story was censored.

Sparky
10th October 2013, 05:18
OK...I'll admit it. I was perplexed at what I believed was scripted on the first interview I posted. Since I know nothing how TV interviews are done (this case was US to Russia via satellite) I called my friend in broadcasting. He said Karen was watching Sophie on satellite feed. He thought the camera on Karen was not synchronized with screen of Sophie creating what appeared to be her reading a teleprompter.

Sophie is the daughter of Eduard Scheverdnatze, former Russian diplomat. Sophie has the brilliance of a 15 watt light bulb on many topics needing prompts tossed on her screen by the RT studio. Same thing Mika Brzezinski does on TV, daughter of Zbigniew Brzezinski. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zbigniew_Brzezinski

While reading the comments below the video, it became obvious to me David Wilcox's breakdown interview with Kerry Cassidy was not faked. Many wrongfully accused him of gorilla marketing to promote his new book. Someone didn't want him talking.

I haven't posted all of them. Here's a few you may find interesting.

salimm 4 hours ago
This is the FIRST time I've ever heard anyone on MSM mention 'da Jesuits'. No mention of Da Joos though. I'm still not entirely convinced she's telling the WHOLE truth - she mentioned The Vatican yet didn't say a peep about London - which is the head of the whole criminal banking cartel ....

salimm 5 hours ago
She's the daughter of Eduard Scheverdnatze, who was a bigwig during the Soviet Union's glory days. Basically she's The USSR's version of a well-connected trust fund baby. Why do you think she's looks like she's bored out of her mind all the time?
salimm 5 hours ago
More like she's a low-IQ person who forgot to take her 'smart' pills again ... honestly, Sophie seems like her brain is short-circuiting everytime she has to comprehend anyone intelligent who isn't a celebrity talking about IMPORTANT stuff instead vapid craplike fashion ...
wolf7379 18 hours ago
1. Her claim seems far-fetched to you only because you don't bother to do any research into the history of the Collateral Accounts.
"Between 1945 and 1947, astronomical sums of gold bullion and jewels were transferred out of Germany, Japan, the Philippines, and other sites throughout Asia and moved into 172 accounts in 42 different nations, one of the largest of these being called the M Fund (that would be 'M' for General William Frederic Marquat, one of General MacArthur's most..."
wolf7379 19 hours ago
You ask me: "And you know that for sure how?" I don't know any of this for sure. But, I have been following this for several years and I am more convinced there is indeed gold that has been stolen from Asian families. They were given in exchange bonds for gold. That explains the Fox News reporting:
"FOX News 134 Billion Dollar in US Bond seized at Italian border [Mirror]"
/watch?v=Z1-btrWznJM
Google: "Neil Keenan Update: A BRIEF HISTORY OF THE GLOBAL COLLATERAL ACCOUNTS".
Do the research!
wolf7379 19 hours ago
I have already given this link and you did not look at it. You ask me questions yet you don't bother to do the research. It is a fact that 15 trillion dollars was recorded to have been passed from Federal Reerve to HSBC bank and then to Royal Bank of Scotland. This is 15 trillion dollars of money that would have put the UK back into prosperity! See how they covered this affair up!
YouTube: "Lord James of Blackheath $15,OOO,OOO,OOO,OOO FRAUD EXPOSED February 16 2012"
/watch?v=eL5hqvTWkYg
Helmy Mamduh 20 hours ago
I've tried to put the link of this video on FaceBook ... and I was surprised ... did anyone has shared the link on FaceBook with success ?!
The message I received from FaceBook : "This message contains content that has been blocked by our security systems."
wolf7379 20 hours ago
If you want information and views that are not on mainstream news, I highly recommend this blog titled:
"2012: What's the 'real' truth"
run by Jean Haines.
Neil Keenan is the man providing information to Karen Hudes on the Collateral Accounts that she hints at here.
Neil Keenan is the leading man who has undertaken the task to release the Global Collateral Accounts.
Karen Hudes is merely passing on information. Neil Keenan is the sole leading person on this endeavour.
6. Google:
"UPDATED to receive comments: NEIL KEENAN UPDATE: KEENAN GOES INTO THE LION’S DEN – MEETS WITH CABAL CHIEFTAIN – REVEALS HIS OWN FINANCIAL DOOMSDAY WEAPONS AGAINST THE CABAL – KEENAN SOUNDS THE CHARGE - Jean Haines"
Google:
"Eyre International – Bringing You The News No One Else Wants To Bring You
The Hidden Truth Behind The News"
Archive for April 2013
Do heavy scrolling till you come to: "New World Order – Part 8"
Peter Eyre mentions the Global Collateral Accounts.
5. Google:
“WHILE YOU WERE ASLEEP. The Story of the 2012 Revolution By HopeGirl” and scroll down to sub-heading: ‘The Collateral Accounts’.
The same is being done with the secret CAFR accounts:
YouTube:
“Taxpayers strike it rich? - Foster Gamble”
/watch?v=-Pvr-eN7Eu8
Now here is the man, "Neil Keenan" who is working to release the Collateral Accounts"!
Google: "Neil Keenan Update: A BRIEF HISTORY OF THE GLOBAL COLLATERAL ACCOUNTS - Jean Haines '2012 What's the 'real' truth?"
4. Here is Lord James of Blackheath mentioning vast sums of money available. This can only be the Collateral Accounts.
YouTube: “UK up for sale to Foundation X - Lord James of Blackheath speaks to Sky”
/watch?v=1aWTsxSOTDA
YouTube: “Lord James of Blackheath $15,OOO,OOO,OOO,OOO FRAUD EXPOSED February 16 2012”
/watch?v=eL5hqvTWkYg
wolf7379 21 hours ago
3. Here is a piece of news relating to the bonds belonging to the Collateral Accoutns:
YouTube: “FOX News 134 Billion Dollar in US Bond seized at Italian border”
/watch?v=ttSmZknU9mI
Note how the rest of the media were made silent on this issue. They were made to shut down on this.
Ask yourself, why was there no further reporting of this on mainstream news? You would think this was important news to cover? Because this was dynamite! The elites must NOT get this out to the public!
wolf7379 21 hours ago
2. …hidden that would bring prosperity to many countries on the planet!
From about WW2 Bankers convinced royal families to have their gold deposited with major western banking elites. In exchange for their gold they were issued Bonds with a promise to pay 4% interest annually on the bonds. Bonds would expire in 60 years. The bankers NEVER returned the gold – they stole all the gold. These are known as the Collateral Accounts.
This is NOT a joke.
wolf7379 21 hours ago
1. Gold is hidden from public in a secret Ledger Account. These vast deposits of gold are known as the (Global) Collateral Accounts. The elites hid this from public scrutiny in a second secret accounting book.
Mainstream media is controlled by banking elites. They do NOT want this news to come out. Imagine how angry citizens and countries would be, after being told they have to suffer great austerity measures, only to find out the banking elites have in their possession stocks of gold kept...