PDA

View Full Version : Proof that history is wrong.

jimmer
29th April 2016, 15:10
This is a good one...

Published on Apr 28, 2016
According to geologists, the slow process of petrification dates back hundreds of millions of years.
This has led several ufologists and ancient astronaut theorists to a quick deduction of the context of the incredible discovery
leading them to assume not only that there was a human civilization before the historical process of petrification in Texas,
but that this ancient civilization already possessed the necessary technology for the fabrication of a hammer with modern features.

OOPARTS. What other archaeological finds prove that our recorded history is wrong?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQqGuBLi44M

Herbert
29th April 2016, 17:43
The key words in this report are "According to Geologists ..."

Geologists do not understand Earth's stratification layers. Like a lot of science taught in Universities, the principles are rubbish. There is no evidence for the standard geological time-scale. It took me a lot of years of reading good science based on the evidence, rather based on the "principles" being taught, to finally have to admit that what I had been taught, and believed, was false. Tesla proved that the principles of electricity being taught to engineers are all wrong in terms of the number of vectors, Royal Rife proved that the principles of disease are not accurate in medicine, and getting back to geology:

The principles of Continental Drift have been proven wrong time and again by the evidence: Coral on top of mountains, superposition principle fails, limestone mountains slowly pushed up by continental drift -rubbish.

Catastrophes are what shaped our planet when electromagnetics forces pulled the continents, suddenly lifting the strata up into mountains. I am talking about catastrophes such as the sinking of Atlantis, exploding planets in our solar system, an expanding and contracting Earth, earthquakes and volcanoes, comets and asteroids. The strata were not laid down in the simple manner geologists would like to believe. Hence the inaccurate dating techniques.

Most people already know about the problems with Carbon -14 dating when it comes to big numbers in terms of greater than 10,000 years.

A belief in continental drift is the main problem with geological dating. Humans have not been on Earth for nearly as long as these geologist are claiming. This is not to suggest that archaeologist are any better with their musings, theories and claimed facts based on their own imaginations.

bsbray
29th April 2016, 17:48
I agree that geologists have gotten a lot of things wrong, and this is even established to some degree already in their own academic journals. For example it's already been proven by a university study (I think carried out by Colorado State University but I may be wrong) that stratification can occur in mud when it's settling down and give the appearance of several layers that are all exactly the same age, not progressively older as geologists often argue.

I have seen gatekeepers find all kinds of ways to plug their ears and cover their eyes on these kinds of artifacts. Pretty much any crazy excuse you can imagine, they have come up with for these kinds of artifacts. But very rarely will they ever consider that (1) the way they date things is wildly inaccurate, and (2) their idea of human history is wildly inaccurate.

In the 1700's it was still widely accepted that the Earth was only a few thousand years old. We are correcting our understand of the past slowly but surely, and we can't ignore OOPArts.

jimmer
2nd May 2016, 15:05
here's a real head scratcher: the 2 million year old human figurine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WP9bFS6x2Xo