PDA

View Full Version : Project Camelot Blogs

Sooz
9th October 2013, 08:14
Hi All,

Kerry Cassidy from Project Camelot has enlisted two new bloggers who will contribute to her site.

Here is part of her latest newsletter.

First blog I've just read and quite interesting. Will post a link in a minute.

Sooz

October 9, 2013

WELCOME TO THE PROJECT CAMELOT NEWSLETTER

RECENT UPDATES...
Follow Kerry's Blog to get the latest news and updates from
Project Camelot

CAMELOT IS EXPANDING!

Camelot is expanding to include two new guest bloggers... Paladin and Unwanted Publicity Guy.
We are pleased to announce that Paladin from the White Hats and Paul Collins (Unwanted Publicity Guy) have agreed to write articles for Camelot on an ongoing basis.

Paladin is a forensic financial investigator with a background in corporate and government agency contracts. Paul Collins is a former CIA/NSA NOC who was left out in the cold after relinquishing his US citizenship in an undercover investigation. He ended up on the street financially destitute. He exists solely on donations at this time.

Stay tuned to their blog updates on the right hand side of the new site.

Sooz
9th October 2013, 08:17
Here is the first blog by Paladin,

http://projectcamelotportal.com/2013-10-03-15-53-21/paladin-s-blog/1859-the-chip-mark-of-the-beast-and-end-of-america

Sparky
10th October 2013, 03:55
Hi Sooz:

That was a mighty fine article Paladin wrote. Without your info from your first post,

Paladin is a forensic financial investigator with a background in corporate and government agency contracts.

I wouldn't know he wrote it...as it states: Written by Kerry

Seeing "Paladin" toward the right of her name meant nothing to me and that's a shame.

He's a good blogger. Excellent story flow and words. The older I get, the more blocked I go. A wordsmith...I am not.