PDA

View Full Version : Gerald Clark Interview 5/15 - What Are The Emerald Tablets

RikkiTikkiTavi
24th April 2016, 00:00
Very interesting information regarding the origin, content and meaning of the Emerald Tablets.

ndCMXr0GviU

Joanna
25th April 2016, 12:37
Thank you for posting this. An 'Emissary of the Dweller' Thoth is. I do not equate him with Jesus, as Clark does - there have been/are more than one emissary, but on the whole would agree with the basics of what he says.
There are many messages in the picture on the vid, including the figures on either side of Thoth/Hermes Trismegistus.

https://heartstardotorg.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/light.png?w=584

Dreamtimer
25th April 2016, 12:55
I looked up "Emissary of the Dweller". I know less about this stuff than I realized.

The more you know, the more you know you don't know...

Joanna
25th April 2016, 13:18
I looked up "Emissary of the Dweller". I know less about this stuff than I realized.

The more you know, the more you know you don't know...

Well, it could be interpreted in a number of ways, and just to be clear, I meant it in the sense of the Source that dwells within us all....the Light Indwelling, so to speak.

Dreamtimer
25th April 2016, 13:27
Thank you, Joanna. I'm glad to hear your way of describing the Dweller. I like that term.

I was rather surprised (years ago) when I learned that there are many 'virgin birth/messiah/teacher' stories. That's certainly something I would think people would talk about more. Alas, I remain so much more open minded than most around me. The phrase 'inconvenient truth' keeps coming to mind.

I wonder how many Emissaries there have been? I wonder how many were female? It's sad how they've been so thoroughly written out of history. Most people can't even begin to imagine what a true matriarchal society is.

Ah well. Slog on we must. As you move into the colder weather (I'm thinking this time) I will enjoy the yard filled with violets and spring beauties and thank the Dweller.:love:

Thanks again for the videos, Rikki. I've been exploring so much I forget some of the things I want to revisit. I should take notes like bsbray described...

Joanna
25th April 2016, 13:44
Thank you, Joanna. I'm glad to hear your way of describing the Dweller. I like that term.

I was rather surprised (years ago) when I learned that there are many 'virgin birth/messiah/teacher' stories. That's certainly something I would think people would talk about more. Alas, I remain so much more open minded than most around me. The phrase 'inconvenient truth' keeps coming to mind.

I wonder how many Emissaries there have been? I wonder how many were female? It's sad how they've been so thoroughly written out of history. Most people can't even begin to imagine what a true matriarchal society is.

Ah well. Slog on we must. As you move into the colder weather (I'm thinking this time) I will enjoy the yard filled with violets and spring beauties and thank the Dweller.:love:

Enjoy your Spring beauties, dear thinking one. ;) In the Autumn here, we have a second 'mini Spring' before the winter comes, so the garden is wonderful at the moment, especially after more rain than usual for April. It's like the whole garden has blossoming signs out everywhere saying 'Love Dwells Here'... :love:

Each one an emissary, in its own way....