PDA

View Full Version : Connection to your own power field and place in the Universe

Cearna
8th October 2013, 08:46
Everyone has some electrical energy in their make-up. Some have more than others, but everyone is capable of developing this electrical energy to do what it was meant to do. And that was to use this energy to develop the powers within themselves and to use these powers without draining themselves. They do this by using their electrical energy field.

How do you go about this? It is really very simple. Our electrical energy field is made up of waves, similar to the waves we use for our lighting, heating and cooling, etc only our own electrical energy waves are very much finer and purer as an energy source. It is important that we become aware of our own in source of energy.

That inner source of energy is then used as an adaptor into which to plug your outer electrical energy field. Once the two are connected, you have connected to the Creator’s source also. It is here that you are able to keep the electrical energy switched on constantly to have a steady supply of Universal Power and energies to channel that through the abilities which each person has developed and earned individually.

Every single person has the ability within them to connect to their own energy field, all they require is the faith in themselves to believe that they are capable of doing this, then we will attempt to make the connection with you. You should not expect a miracle at first, if you have not as yet come to terms with your own inner self and your own centre of being. Nothing in life is easy, it must be worked for, and as in the case of everything else, the rewards of this work are so beneficial that you know you are prepared to go on to the desired result in this lifetime, but once started on the quest to your own power source you will never want to give up, because you know within yourself that this is your true purpose.

Everyone will find themselves in their own way, each one has their own path to follow, and each person is at a different stage upon that pathway. There is no one who can tell you exactly what you must do to find your own power source. That is something you must do for yourself, and each person must do this in their own way.

This energy source comes from the Heart Chakra and unless you tune into that, it will take you a long time to find your own power source and awareness. The commencement of that in this generation is to find yourself. It is not selfish, nor is it egocentric to find your own being ness, it is essential to the new life which is now coming into being.

Once you have managed to find the real direction in which you are to head (not the one chosen for you by your family and friends), then follow your true path and destiny. Along the way, you will meet challenges and each of these will be sent to you, so that you will be one step closer to finding your own power source.

For those who are not sure what I mean by power source: It is the centre of your energy supply. I cannot say where it is for you, since each person will have their energy source in a different part of the body. For me personally, it is in my third eye. The task for each person is to find that part of their body, which is their energy source, and begin to feel that energy as it emanates from the source. Know how that energy moves from there to every part of the body and then out to the auric field and beyond. When you are aware of this energy movement, then you are ready to connect to the electrical energy field.

To help you to find your own energy source, first of all ask your Higher Self to help you in every possible way. If you go into a quiet, still state, and ask to concentrate on your own energy field, then onto finding the place where all energy comes into your body. You might see this,but if not allow your fingers to do the walking to this power source place, if you can't trust yourself to do this ask your Higher Self to move your hand and show you the correct place by pointing directly to this with your pointer finger, it really boils down to allowing yourself to show yourself.

If you are fully aware of your own energy flow, then you should, by this time, be ready psychically for doing the next steps.

- Firstly, your energy power source is to become like a power point. Nothing special about it think of that place as being just like the power point on the wall. It can have the backing plate, and a switch to turn on and off and have it securely plugged into your electircal system, in the same way as the power points are plugged into the electricity wiring in your home.
Psychically, make your power source into the sort of power point that we use to plug electric gadgets into.

- Give it a plug, and a wire that will go out to your electrical energy field.

- You now need to have the normal wires that electrical things use and an earthing wire. Attach these wires to the plug which is put into your power source. The length of the wire is enough to go from your body to the place from which you began your existence.

Now, you will need to attach these wires to your energy field.

- The correct place to attach them will be the very brightest point you can see. It will show out above everything else and it will appear as if all the energy is emanating from this.

You do not need to be an electrician or know how to fiddle with electrical wires to be able to do this, you only need to say, “I am now connecting the wires to the power source of my electrical energy field”, and it will be done.

- You need to ask your Higher Self to make a similar power board at the other end for you, with a switch and all, the same as at your end. You also need a plug at the other end to to be attached to the long end of the wires and ask the Higher Self to put the plug into the power point.
- Ask your Higher Self to check that the connections are made correctly at both ends, and it will be done, and to switch the power on at both ends.
- Now say, “My Universal Power Supply is now switched on and fully operational”.

- Have faith and trust that the process has been completed to your satisfaction and you will be able to continually live in Joy.

You will now be connected to your own place in the Universe that you will be able to go back to

You may wonder why we are not automatically connected to our own electrical energy field. It is a safety mechanism built in by the Creator Above. The Creator gives us the electrical energy field, but we are not automatically given the use of it. We have to earn the ability by developing the awareness of our own energy source first.

We do not give babies electrical gadgets to play with, because they are dangerous to them until they develop the knowledge and ability to use them. So too, with the use of our electrical energy field, it is not given to us to use until we have the ability to use it correctly and wisely.

Now that you have switched on your electrical energy field, what does it mean to you? It means this, that you are now able to use the Universal Electrical Energy Field for many purposes. The electrical energy field is used for movement and this is its ultimate use, but it has many other uses along the way to that ultimate use as well, just as the electricity which we use now, has many, many uses.

It is envisaged that electricity will not be required in the future, nor, will oil, gas, steam or any other form used now in order to do work or to provide light, heat and cold. Instead, as human beings develop their awareness to the full, every individual, who so deserves, will have tapped into the Universal Electrical Energy Field and will thus develop the ability to use that electrical energy as it was meant to be used.

Once connected, there is no way that you would be able to use this ability for negative purposes without causing self-destruction. By this I mean, that you would blow your selves up, if it were to be used for evil or negative purposes and not for the “Light”. The Ability to use the Universal Electrical Energy will go hand in hand with the ability to use psychic and mechanical energies all on a Universal level.

All three will replace the artificial means which we now adopt and will leave the Earth to be used as it was meant to be used with Love, Wisdom and Compassion. The Earth’s Energies are not to be manipulated by Mankind for their own purposes, and at the destruction of their environment al creations such as, the trees, birds, fish and animals. The energies of the Universe are available to us all, when we develop our own awareness to such a level that we have earned the ability to use them for our own and our communities use, in a peaceful and loving way.

:winner: :smiley hug:

Ivan gave me this information

Cearna
26th December 2013, 06:57
For those who have read this before and found it difficult to follow, I have just made some alterations to it hoping to make it easier to follow, because this is a very necessary process to be done by everyone, especially those contemplating the need to go back Home. I had a second post to this one that got lost and I can't remember what was on it so I made these alterations.

Spiral
26th December 2013, 08:39
For those who have read this before and found it difficult to follow, I have just made some alterations to it hoping to make it easier to follow, because this is a very necessary process to be done by everyone, especially those contemplating the need to go back Home. I had a second post to this one that got lost and I can't remember what was on it so I made these alterations.

Its always a good idea to keep copies of long posts that time effort has gone into, text occupies very little space on a computer, if you haven't got windows "word" you can download libre office for free; http://www.libreoffice.org/, then just cut & paste you posts & keep them in your documents file on your computer.

Spiral
26th December 2013, 08:45
Heres what I found on google archives

Cearna wrote

Cleaning up your electrical energy field is tantamount to cleaning your life up. The phone isn't supposed to be used to talk to someone else, instead you could be be using the electrical energy field, instead you could be using your own God given talents to connect to some one in the Sky, such as an angel or one of the Gods, and they will allow your stoned dead head to come alive, within limits, to open the doorways, to the claiming of the Pathway, just for you, that all are supposed to follow, but hardly anyone does, because all of the joys of following a Pathway, is lost till you have this electrical Power Point in place.

Wanting to know your Pathway, can be shown only to your self, and no amount of telling it to yourself, will be found till you are ready to somehow find your source for the Electrical energy field. Having done so, your Higher Self will allow you to know, what you really need to know, to begin the journey, to begin the discovery of yourself. This is why you really need to do this step first, so that then you can really begin to find your real purpose for being on Earth, since I don't believe nearly half of the teachings given to us, have any relevance to us until we can begin to sow seeds of lifetimes of real loving, till you connect to the place of power in your body, making it possible to connect to your own place in the cosmos above us.

To give some more help in finding this source of your power, the best known way is to go silent, then ask to know where you electrical energy power Source is located. Then advise, that all other power sources are not shown to you just now, for this can become confusing. Then tell your Higher Self to show you the rightful place on your own body, so as to input the whole procedure to start off your life journey to fun, joy and peaceful harmony in complete balance from now on. Then live your life experiences which live in your memories forever more. No more than this will send you to your particular Pathway, and stop closing you off. This is what your lives have always been for, to do just this first, then follow your story book to the letter. Earth's special penitentiary isn't the way to live here, as long as you feel a slave, you will always be one, that's why you've seen it happen to us all. Instead of sinful, why not be special, or more importantly why not be leaders of earth, for that is what you are capable of if willing to think it so.

Archangel Uriel wished you to have this information.

Cearna
26th December 2013, 10:31
Its always a good idea to keep copies of long posts that time effort has gone into, text occupies very little space on a computer, if you haven't got windows "word" you can download libre office for free; http://www.libreoffice.org/, then just cut & paste you posts & keep them in your documents file on your computer.

Thanks again for this, I mostly do write in Libra office, but sometimes I just put it straight on the Thread, I should have learnt by now.

Mars Planitia
1st July 2014, 12:13
A Wonderful Video Here, I suggest you have a gander Peeps.

"Grounded"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgwF0tpioTU

Ria
1st July 2014, 16:28

"Grounded"

This is a must see for all.
And makes perfect sence.
I was going to do without a lawn now I am making shore I have a patch, enuff to lie in diffrent directions.
I would like to know more about the earthing kit, for a whole room, for the bed, proper gating seeds and so on.

Ria
1st July 2014, 22:43

"Grounded"

:Bump::Bump::Bump:if you know what's good for you.

Cearna
2nd July 2014, 03:43
The effect of all the concrete on Earth now is enough for us to lose all our electrical energy supply in one day, if we do not keep replenishing it. The houses built on concrete, stop all the electrical energy from the Earth from coming into your home, the older houses do allow this energy to come through. This means your supply runs out whilst on concrete. It can be replenished by sitting on the ground or grass roughly 20 minutes each day. For a sufferer of ME or other lack of energy problems to your body, this is almost mandatory in a way, because you just cannot find enough of this type of energy to heal yourself and do work.

Magnetics are also necessary to heal and do work, and now these are in so little supply in each of us, that it too sends energy needs to your mind. Those Spirits who help look after us are now seeing huge lack of magnetic energy in us that, that we are so depleted and listlessness and we need to have the intent of gentleness, healing and open mind that we need the few working ground energies to flow through our feet, to the places of special need within the body. Those who were given the energies which I sent to them, have amongst those energies what I call Ped Energy, or the channelling of energy through the feet as well as the hands. Reiki, does not come in through the feet, but because I was asked by some Reiki channels for feet energy, we included the ped. energy into the lot as well. This means that if your feet are on earth or grass the energies will readily begin to travel through your feet to the rest of the body, by switching on if your body needs them, in just the same way as a hug of a tree will swcth on your hands if in need (that is, if you place the palms of your hands on the tree).

Cearna
2nd July 2014, 04:04
A bit about magnetic energies.

Every person has a magnetic energy field - its importance lies in lining up all their other energy fields - electrical, psychic, auric, etheric and aligning them all to their own Universal energy power place. It also helps to polarise us magnetically to the earth’s polar regions so that we can be earthed or grounded to the Earth's own magnetic pull.

Our magnetic energy field has a great deal to do with our own good health and well being. If something upsets us emotionally - the pull of extra energy to that part of the body can completely unbalance the electrical energy field and thus take out of alignment all the other energy fields.

We can also use the magnetic energy field to bring about recovery from an illness. We do not use our own magnetic energy field to help another person - we can do so, but should refrain from doing so since in the course of time our own field will be depleted and we will then become sicker than those we have been attempting to help. Instead we use the magnetic energy field of the sick person. Firstly we should align it - at least once a week for at least 4 weeks, maybe 5 if really bad illness is occurring.

**The next step is to check that the bodies energies are running the correct way and that the person is not "switched", ie the energy is going in the wrong direction. This can make the person feel very tired and their body will not be functioning correctly. A person who wears glasses with a metal frame or metal across the nose bridge; or a heavy metal buckle or even some metal necklaces will readily switch the energies as the person walks or moves.

The method of checking for the correct energy flow is to have the person stand in front of you. Place your hand near the top of the head, palm facing the person, then run your hand down the length of the body, keeping it about 9 inches out from the body until you reach and touch the floor with your hand.

Ask the person to make a circle of their first finger and thumb with the left hand if they are right handed and the right hand if they are left handed (see illustration 1). Have them use reasonable pressure to keep their fingers together. You put your index finger in behind the circle they have made and try to break apart the two fingers with just one quick firm movement. See how easy or difficult this is to do. There are other methods of testing but this is the easiest to describe to you here.

Now follow the same procedure again only go from the floor to the head this time, and then have them make the circle with their fingers. Was it more difficult or easy to break the circle of the fingers this time? The direction which was the strongest and more difficult to break is the way the person's energy should run.

If the direction that was most strong was from head to toe, then you do the same process once more only this time, start with the hand on the crown of the head, and bring your hand down the body until you reach the toes, and complete this by having your hand touch their toes. Once again try to break the circle of their fingers. If this time it was easy to break through their fingers, then their energy is "switched" and you will need to bring it back into the correct direction.

A simple method of doing this is to march on the spot being sure that the arms are swinging out to waist level and the legs are drawn up well. The left leg up should be in unison with the right arm swinging.

Ria
2nd July 2014, 08:49
As Cearna and this film suggest that concrete has a negertive effect on our electromagnetic field, my thoughts are, we need to find out about it.
As concrete has been widely used from the Roman times and earlier, dose this mean the mix used back then, was conjusive to our electromagnetic field ??
I would like help on this.
As well as how do we introduce the electromagnetic field back into our homes.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concrete

"Grounded"

This is an add on. I with a friend have been doing some dowsing, so far it seems all forms of concrete have a blocking effect on the earths electric magnetic field.

Cearna
2nd July 2014, 12:21
I think todays mix was worked out to use up some of the workforce after the second World war it was qucker and easier to use than the old lime/crete which took such a long time to dry. I believe the very old mixes were not the same, as you can see they are still be there even now. I'll tyry to find out how we can overcome the effects.

Ria
2nd July 2014, 16:26
I decided to lay on my communal front lawn (so as not to miss the postman), to recharge my electromagnetic field. My neighbour. jump out of her skin on coming out of her home.(not the done thing LOL)
I closed my eyes to birdsong and buzzing of bees.
After awhile I opened my eyes to a wispy gossamer cloud with a rainbow running through it against a blue sky just above my head, watching with interest thanking nature at its best.
Another thing my intention was to link with the earth and recharge, what I noted, is that I did not get bothered by insects, I mention this as normally I'm considered very tasty by the pesky beasts.

Cearna
3rd July 2014, 03:28
Hi Ria, amusing tale but so true, I hate to think what would happen if you asked "Come and join me?" This seems strange though at the same time, because one of my lasting impressions of The Brits was, seeing how many sat out in parks grabbing what sun they could, to an Ozzie, really weird. Maybe it''s been too long since she saw the sun and has forgotten what it is we do, when finally the sun comes out, in a temperature level we commune with easily. Now if she lived in Sweden, she would be used to seeing far more of you than enjoying the sun on the lawn in complete happiness. Noted the effect on the insects, I have seen others mention something of the same when actually becoming a full commitment to the love that is the Earth.

As to bring the energies from the Earth, through all the concrete: Make a statement similare to the following, to be a part of your everyday life from now on.

I need the Earth's full complement of energies to surround the very essence of my being-ness - to pull them through from wherein they lie, to get them into all places where I need to personally interact and to make them my daily choice of gifts to myself and to all those who so need of their own accord. Please send them to me on a daily basis from now on until I no longer need them.

LIFE BE IN, EVERYONE NOW. By the way it is this sort of statement that will help you to help and heal the Earth as well, and/or any other need you would have for your own life. I just had this gifted to me, from Mother Earth, hope you try it too.

Ria
3rd July 2014, 05:55
I made the surgestion to another neighbour who is suffering from diabetic condition for the last 14 years, she pushes her self hard to get things done every day and takes a pile of pills with side effects. She was not interested in watching the video or doing any thing that was not recommended by her doctor. The only thing achieved was a good laugh at my surgestions and a reputation for one of those airy fairy types (which I will play on in the futur).:cloud:

Ria
3rd July 2014, 07:21
I need the Earth's full complement of energies to surround the very essence of my being-ness - to pull them through from wherein they lie, to get them into all places where I need to personally interact and to make them my daily choice of gifts to myself and to all those who so need of their own accord. Please send them to me on a daily basis from now on until I no longer need them.

Thank you for this

shamanseeker
3rd July 2014, 16:57
As a teacher and needing vast resources of certain types of energies, I've discovered that if I ask for an extra boost of the energies of compassion and understanding, of wisdom and of stamina and physical energy, these things arrive in abundance :)

Cearna
4th July 2014, 04:02
As a teacher and needing vast resources of certain types of energies, I've discovered that if I ask for an extra boost of the energies of compassion and understanding, of wisdom and of stamina and physical energy, these things arrive in abundance :)

Thank you lovely lady xxxx

shamanseeker
4th July 2014, 15:38
You're welcome, Colleen. It's you who is the 'lovely lady'. My life has become so special since you've been teaching me. Bless you!

Cearna
5th July 2014, 02:17
You're welcome, Colleen. It's you who is the 'lovely lady'. My life has become so special since you've been teaching me. Bless you!

Thank those who helped me, or I would not have made it to here. I'm happy to pass the parcel of life on, and I know so are you, as you are now the one doing the helping as well - that's what it's all about, don't you think? Each to his own.

thetruthoflife
13th October 2014, 05:12
Everyone has some electrical energy in their make-up. Some have more than others, but everyone is capable of developing this electrical energy to do what it was meant to do. And that was to use this energy to develop the powers within themselves and to use these powers without draining themselves. They do this by using their electrical energy field.

How do you go about this? It is really very simple. Our electrical energy field is made up of waves, similar to the waves we use for our lighting, heating and cooling, etc only our own electrical energy waves are very much finer and purer as an energy source. It is important that we become aware of our own in source of energy.

That inner source of energy is then used as an adaptor into which to plug your outer electrical energy field. Once the two are connected, you have connected to the Creator’s source also. It is here that you are able to keep the electrical energy switched on constantly to have a steady supply of Universal Power and energies to channel that through the abilities which each person has developed and earned individually.

Every single person has the ability within them to connect to their own energy field, all they require is the faith in themselves to believe that they are capable of doing this, then we will attempt to make the connection with you. You should not expect a miracle at first, if you have not as yet come to terms with your own inner self and your own centre of being. Nothing in life is easy, it must be worked for, and as in the case of everything else, the rewards of this work are so beneficial that you know you are prepared to go on to the desired result in this lifetime, but once started on the quest to your own power source you will never want to give up, because you know within yourself that this is your true purpose.

Everyone will find themselves in their own way, each one has their own path to follow, and each person is at a different stage upon that pathway. There is no one who can tell you exactly what you must do to find your own power source. That is something you must do for yourself, and each person must do this in their own way.

This energy source comes from the Heart Chakra and unless you tune into that, it will take you a long time to find your own power source and awareness. The commencement of that in this generation is to find yourself. It is not selfish, nor is it egocentric to find your own being ness, it is essential to the new life which is now coming into being.

Once you have managed to find the real direction in which you are to head (not the one chosen for you by your family and friends), then follow your true path and destiny. Along the way, you will meet challenges and each of these will be sent to you, so that you will be one step closer to finding your own power source.

For those who are not sure what I mean by power source: It is the centre of your energy supply. I cannot say where it is for you, since each person will have their energy source in a different part of the body. For me personally, it is in my third eye. The task for each person is to find that part of their body, which is their energy source, and begin to feel that energy as it emanates from the source. Know how that energy moves from there to every part of the body and then out to the auric field and beyond. When you are aware of this energy movement, then you are ready to connect to the electrical energy field.

To help you to find your own energy source, first of all ask your Higher Self to help you in every possible way. If you go into a quiet, still state, and ask to concentrate on your own energy field, then onto finding the place where all energy comes into your body. You might see this,but if not allow your fingers to do the walking to this power source place, if you can't trust yourself to do this ask your Higher Self to move your hand and show you the correct place by pointing directly to this with your pointer finger, it really boils down to allowing yourself to show yourself.

If you are fully aware of your own energy flow, then you should, by this time, be ready psychically for doing the next steps.

- Firstly, your energy power source is to become like a power point. Nothing special about it think of that place as being just like the power point on the wall. It can have the backing plate, and a switch to turn on and off and have it securely plugged into your electircal system, in the same way as the power points are plugged into the electricity wiring in your home.
Psychically, make your power source into the sort of power point that we use to plug electric gadgets into.

- Give it a plug, and a wire that will go out to your electrical energy field.

- You now need to have the normal wires that electrical things use and an earthing wire. Attach these wires to the plug which is put into your power source. The length of the wire is enough to go from your body to the place from which you began your existence.

Now, you will need to attach these wires to your energy field.

- The correct place to attach them will be the very brightest point you can see. It will show out above everything else and it will appear as if all the energy is emanating from this.

You do not need to be an electrician or know how to fiddle with electrical wires to be able to do this, you only need to say, “I am now connecting the wires to the power source of my electrical energy field”, and it will be done.

- You need to ask your Higher Self to make a similar power board at the other end for you, with a switch and all, the same as at your end. You also need a plug at the other end to to be attached to the long end of the wires and ask the Higher Self to put the plug into the power point.
- Ask your Higher Self to check that the connections are made correctly at both ends, and it will be done, and to switch the power on at both ends.
- Now say, “My Universal Power Supply is now switched on and fully operational”.

- Have faith and trust that the process has been completed to your satisfaction and you will be able to continually live in Joy.

You will now be connected to your own place in the Universe that you will be able to go back to

You may wonder why we are not automatically connected to our own electrical energy field. It is a safety mechanism built in by the Creator Above. The Creator gives us the electrical energy field, but we are not automatically given the use of it. We have to earn the ability by developing the awareness of our own energy source first.

We do not give babies electrical gadgets to play with, because they are dangerous to them until they develop the knowledge and ability to use them. So too, with the use of our electrical energy field, it is not given to us to use until we have the ability to use it correctly and wisely.

Now that you have switched on your electrical energy field, what does it mean to you? It means this, that you are now able to use the Universal Electrical Energy Field for many purposes. The electrical energy field is used for movement and this is its ultimate use, but it has many other uses along the way to that ultimate use as well, just as the electricity which we use now, has many, many uses.

It is envisaged that electricity will not be required in the future, nor, will oil, gas, steam or any other form used now in order to do work or to provide light, heat and cold. Instead, as human beings develop their awareness to the full, every individual, who so deserves, will have tapped into the Universal Electrical Energy Field and will thus develop the ability to use that electrical energy as it was meant to be used.

Once connected, there is no way that you would be able to use this ability for negative purposes without causing self-destruction. By this I mean, that you would blow your selves up, if it were to be used for evil or negative purposes and not for the “Light”. The Ability to use the Universal Electrical Energy will go hand in hand with the ability to use psychic and mechanical energies all on a Universal level.

All three will replace the artificial means which we now adopt and will leave the Earth to be used as it was meant to be used with Love, Wisdom and Compassion. The Earth’s Energies are not to be manipulated by Mankind for their own purposes, and at the destruction of their environment al creations such as, the trees, birds, fish and animals. The energies of the Universe are available to us all, when we develop our own awareness to such a level that we have earned the ability to use them for our own and our communities use, in a peaceful and loving way.

:winner: :smiley hug:

Ivan gave me this information

You use a reference of electrical energy, yet electricity is a man made product.

Can you speak about spirit without speaking?

Isn't spirit actually in origin...light and therefore has no real identification. Isn't this information just a product of the discussion of religious spirit via a self review.

I am only questioning this application because of scientific abuse of our natural state. If any of us were really aware, via the discussions on many Forums it is obvious that Scientists are reviewing our consciousness/psyche and spiritual discussions to try and evaluate them for a self gain. The questions we are asked on the Forums advise us of this, only because human beings have been human beings for a very long time. None of us are really experiencing any form of new spiritual condition and we all simply argue over the evaluations.

I hope that I can advise the spiritual love of our innocence of what I became aware of myself by being abused as a loving, kind, caring spiritual being. Scientists are looking for our spirit, and I hope to warn you all of their evil intent.

13th October 2014, 08:04
I think Cearna is referring to electromagnetic energy which is a naturally occurring product of process. We don't make electricity, we manipulate the world around us to "conjur" it.

Cearna
13th October 2014, 08:49
You seem to be inferring that electrical energy is only available to us via some means of extracting it as in solar energy, wave energy, windpower or coal firing or atomic energy. This is simple energy producing electrical energy, this is not the only form of electricity,as you are well aware of. Lightning for example conducts total life energy from one place to another, which is easily seen. the Northern Light shed energy of electrical on one space time continuum to another place in space of another time continuum such as from the moon to northern poles, where electrical action is in more flux than elsewhere.

However, all of everything is on mass of what solar energy to date taps into. A larger mass of a human, has to extend too far to reach some solar flares, so we inherently take on a great amount of solar flare energy to our cells inside the skin, and keep it trapped, to clear the energy flow around the entire body. If we take in excess , as in when outside in the sun, we can dry our cells, to release too much too much gross mineral matter and can risk coming to the last stored energy and could get to no life whatsoever left within us. Life energy is that, certain of our cells manifest in the right to live in open life, as we began to live in open life in past ages.

Open life elevates to the final stage of evolution, which is when in joy of being just a human, we begin to see ourselves as one of many of many, then on more solid elevation we find just the opposite, we find ourselves wanting to live in worthwhile pursuits of finding what it all means and begin to start finding the answers to those questions. The electricity of life flows to every part of those questions so you are able to link to find the real answers to self hood and eventually to God hood if in joy you begin to see, feel and hear the sound of God's words to every one needing to listen to those words. The sounds are called the Sound Current or Shab'd. To see, feel and hear in your Soul, will lead you to some elevation of your Soul and so onto your Spirit.

The difficulty to all of us is that the final stroke to Creation, leaves us on death. If in fact the Soul has found the influx of electricity, when in our bodies, such as in lightning strikes, the final link to our Self hood is lost for all time as the lightning gestation point inside the body, sees no point but to let go of your Soul and Spirit and cannot get this back ever, unless electrical cells within the whole body are so overfull that there is some noticeable light left in the cells which can overcome the lightning strike which would otherwise linger in the skin till you are so overwhelmed of electricity that your head has to die or go on with no more soul or Spirit.

Another excess amount of electricity, is to hold a light bulb and switch on the light. this endlessly surges through out the body unless you go to swim in salt water to clam mineral salts back into the sensitised cells, which otherwise can no longer allow some flow of electricity to realise elevation to your Soul. In delving into electrical energy the signs of imbalance to the cells will be
1. Lights will not switch on immediately, but will wait to fill up before they switch on,, because your own body will take on the first flow of electricity before linking to the switch on the wall. This happens before or after the light switches on or off.
2. Headlights will get too bright, then get too low before stabilising themselves, for the same reason as in 1.
3.The computers noticeably link to your own moods - too much rage and it plays up.
4. the small gadgets, battery operated, might blow up, or constantly need battery changes, as you are overloading the enegy supply

These are just things to let you know of the energy flow of the electricity in your body.
Did you realise that the electrical flow of energy through the wires above or below you, are in a constant state of flux as they are in the right time continuum space to alter the flow of your own body, to saturate to the full the cells within it and create a flow outwards towards the electrical wiring. Thus in an area of high usage of electricity, you will get so tired, you simply will not be able to work any more and need to sleep. The use of an ioniser near to yourself will take longer for you to reach this state.

So, in taking the steps in blue, you are not sending on electricity, you are actually exceeding the flow of life force , in flux through yourself, to reach higher elevation of the Soul, which then transfers to the Spirit. Your Spirit to Yourself identifies who you are what species you belong to, and where you began to unfold yourself from the rest of your family members (Soul group family). This naming was done by the Mother of All of Everything in a place really high up when you first arrived in front of her as a see of Creation. Your spirit was matched identically to you at that time and was what you were. The Soul must be earned after your total link to the work of your entire Soul journey. It has a Story Book attached to it, which is written with all the lifetimes you must encounter through all your lifetimes by the Soul Keeper, and can be extended or lessened, as you either work more or are too lazy to bother. It is the Story Book which tells what you came to do in each lifetime.

Giving yourself this electrical power point on your power spot, suddenly opens you to clearer thought, higher elevation and most;y the opportunity to get to your own spot whereby all things become available to you, upon request. You are also opening into the joy of the Spirit, for it has now found that for which you were seeking all this time. Your Higher Self can also help you much more as can any Spirit wishing to so help you.

I must make our evening meal so get back to me about the questions I have not answered you with. Glad you read this thread!!!!!

Cearna
13th October 2014, 10:54
I'm trying to reach into your understanding of the Light body and the Spirit in which it stands. In Light, the energy on which spirit stands is not the final Light. There are many open Realms between first of all the the Light of the first gods of whom there are many in one single line going downwards in some way linked by the most terrifically bright light that from down here it seems invisible to us because only some of our rods and cones in the back of the eye, can readily see a small part of the extreme Light to the highest of all.

To think in terms of Light, you must also add in the various forms of Light's existence. We feel in touch with Light because we have our sight to see it with, but some forms of Light are simple links to clear white Light. These are solid in nature and can be measured with a machine of Light intensity. Now, other forms forms of light include, the electrical one, seen in this case, not with the naked eye, but with the psychically trained eye. This is one form of electricity. The form which produces electric light systems, is only Light from a power source, which is amplified to feed a grid then sent to an other source, ending in light of a room for example. This is not power driven, it is the way things are. The final stage in our bodies comes from our link to clean air. If induced into such a mess as in London's streets, back in the days of coal smoke, it seems impossible to believe that gas lights were introduced to clear the air of smoke, not to get light by, but the incidental topping up of coal smoke has in it has in it the final link to Light which is nitrogen. Thus on Earth we believe Light is like air, it's not.

Light comes endlessly from one Source alone. From this layer of Light in roaring flame of gas, being a little like rotten egg gas, comes not only white Light but many colours and types of light, that the incomprehensible Light is so open to clearness of a helium type that all of us could not heat ourselves as it scorches more than the sun by a million times over. Yet in this one Light are two beings of energy, so close to the infinite that their Light always shines to every thing ever created. These won't cost you a penny, but their Light takes into not too many Gods, all only of energy,one giving us love, one giving us joy, one giving us a connection to the God of Gods, who is the one who makes the seed of all kinds of creation, who also creates life force, and after the we go down other levels of Light beings who all work in different ways, giving you your right to live and journey through life.

The electrical and magnetic energies only work on our solar system, because only in this gorgeous planet is the ability to make genetic material capable of enduring the fierce heat of a sun so close. On this then is the only planet capable of ensuring the totality of life, from which Eternity can end in so much Light. So from this planet only, can you find the power Source to your place in the Eternal Home, as the final source of your solitary existence, can only link to Earth, for Earth to many, is the instinctual place to end your journey from.

This is why your journey only ends in the place that from which all life stems. In this Solar System the fears from lifetimes spent elsewhere can finally be let go of, and with enough letting go of fears of helplessness, you will finally recognise that the process written above is the means of taking life to its fullest extent, and so make the journey back by following the cords you now implant to show you the way back,

Magnetic energy partially the energy required to find way back, but when it joins with electrical energy, yes 777 majic happens.

thetruthoflife
14th October 2014, 00:45
I'm trying to reach into your understanding of the Light body and the Spirit in which it stands. In Light, the energy on which spirit stands is not the final Light. There are many open Realms between first of all the the Light of the first gods of whom there are many in one single line going downwards in some way linked by the most terrifically bright light that from down here it seems invisible to us because only some of our rods and cones in the back of the eye, can readily see a small part of the extreme Light to the highest of all.

To think in terms of Light, you must also add in the various forms of Light's existence. We feel in touch with Light because we have our sight to see it with, but some forms of Light are simple links to clear white Light. These are solid in nature and can be measured with a machine of Light intensity. Now, other forms forms of light include, the electrical one, seen in this case, not with the naked eye, but with the psychically trained eye. This is one form of electricity. The form which produces electric light systems, is only Light from a power source, which is amplified to feed a grid then sent to an other source, ending in light of a room for example. This is not power driven, it is the way things are. The final stage in our bodies comes from our link to clean air. If induced into such a mess as in London's streets, back in the days of coal smoke, it seems impossible to believe that gas lights were introduced to clear the air of smoke, not to get light by, but the incidental topping up of coal smoke has in it has in it the final link to Light which is nitrogen. Thus on Earth we believe Light is like air, it's not.

Light comes endlessly from one Source alone. From this layer of Light in roaring flame of gas, being a little like rotten egg gas, comes not only white Light but many colours and types of light, that the incomprehensible Light is so open to clearness of a helium type that all of us could not heat ourselves as it scorches more than the sun by a million times over. Yet in this one Light are two beings of energy, so close to the infinite that their Light always shines to every thing ever created. These won't cost you a penny, but their Light takes into not too many Gods, all only of energy,one giving us love, one giving us joy, one giving us a connection to the God of Gods, who is the one who makes the seed of all kinds of creation, who also creates life force, and after the we go down other levels of Light beings who all work in different ways, giving you your right to live and journey through life.

The electrical and magnetic energies only work on our solar system, because only in this gorgeous planet is the ability to make genetic material capable of enduring the fierce heat of a sun so close. On this then is the only planet capable of ensuring the totality of life, from which Eternity can end in so much Light. So from this planet only, can you find the power Source to your place in the Eternal Home, as the final source of your solitary existence, can only link to Earth, for Earth to many, is the instinctual place to end your journey from.

This is why your journey only ends in the place that from which all life stems. In this Solar System the fears from lifetimes spent elsewhere can finally be let go of, and with enough letting go of fears of helplessness, you will finally recognise that the process written above is the means of taking life to its fullest extent, and so make the journey back by following the cords you now implant to show you the way back,

Magnetic energy partially the energy required to find way back, but when it joins with electrical energy, yes 777 majic happens.

As a spiritual healer myself, I would propose that you are being researched by a Scientist who is probing your mind/psyche and asking you to give them advice about our light creation.

Father, has advised me to inform other spiritual Healers about our current life deceit. Scientists are trying to evaluate a God cell for their evil purpose of owning a bio fuel.

A bio fuel can only be created from an ORGANIC CELL, which is what Nature and human life exists as. This realization is needed for spiritual healers to be aware that they are being conditioned by Scientists of the occult to try to reason an explanation of our cellular creation for they want to own it.

Human beings involved in these evil programs, some who had a conscious awareness have tried to warn the public of this offensive life destruction. They told us that these humans already chose to perform this type of science on our cells and that they expected a huge loss of human life on Planet Earth just so that they can remain rich and powerful.

Father requested all of us to remember that we have a family obligation, to keep our spiritual life safe. He hopes that you will consider what he has observed regarding our spiritual life destruction via his own evaluation of our cellular life condition which has been attacked as demonstrated by an evil spirit/psyche condition caused by Scientists.

Cearna
14th October 2014, 07:02
Thank you for your observation,but you do not as yet have an understanding of what my life is like. If scientists are trying to get information from my brain, then they will be lucky. I have had three haematomas which means three operations on my brain, so the mush or mess that my brain is in will be of little to no help to either them, or to the man remote viewers who break into my trend of thought telling me I have come to kill you - so far having identified themselves a US military UK French Israeli. So many djin have told us to join us or we will kill you, who know who they actually are, and I don't care, anyone who tries to walk or send thought to or take from me, or put links on me, all meet my protectors and if too close are welcome to be fried by the protection around me.

Besides the fact that the mind or what we know or remember is not kept in the mind itself, much of our own mind work ends on our souls and most memories are stored in different parts of the body, so if scientists try for a very long time they will find little on someone else to help them To understand the complexity of our DNA will take longer than these scientist will spend time on Earth for each person is different, each moment of time the DNA will function differently and so on, and if they make modifications, within five generations the DNA will go back to where it was. As each person evolves, so does what they are, so how can scientist hope to achieve what each of us is capable of within our own lifetime, for they are so busy following loose ends their own evolution will be kept stagnant.

As to what your saying about what is happening where is your faith in the nature of mankind, we do not have to end up with what other decide we will have, it is within each of us to decide what we will end up as, so don't get caught up in fear, look to life and show what you are made of not what some others think they can turn us into.

14th October 2014, 07:54
Hi thetruthoflife, thanks for joining us here and giving us your slant on things. You seem learned and wise in your fields but a little reluctant to entertain the knowledge and wisdom of those who walk different paths than you. Please refer to the disclaimer at the top of this very page, as we all do when posting in this part of the forum.

For one, I agree with portions of your comments (albeit only morsels) but I wouldn't let that negate the validity (or lack therof) therein. Your condemnation of scientists is familiarly welcome in my world but also seems indicative of a clinical black and white attitude that is arguably so far the other way it becomes part of the problem that is a polar matrix duality. Preaching belief will only ever enhance that in my view.

I hope you can see my point but equally so, I'm enjoying reading yours. :smiley hug:

thetruthoflife
15th October 2014, 05:54
Observation is a natural spiritual realization. We all obviously have our own spirit, but we also share the communal responsibility of informing each other of spiritual deception, only because we are a spiritual family.

My own self realization regards scientific abuse, of which I have been abused by. Henceforth, demonstrating the abuse to my family allows their own self awareness to evolve. Spiritual deception has been a part of human life ever since we have lived on Earth, and hence support of our spirit is a natural result arising from abuse.

As I have been made aware, I was once a very trusting, innocent, loving, kind and caring human who only wanted love and healing for my family. I was then abused by Science and came to a realization as to what occult meant, how it had been applied before as an ancient scientific act that had murdered our spirit on Planet Earth. Therefore this subject and information is very important to our spiritual evolution and spirit life on Earth.

I have never made any form of accusation or implied statement without self realization and informed spiritual realization.

Therefore when some of you read my information, you may think it biased, but by intent there is no bias at all. My family spiritual review as a state of healing advised me of the many scientific practices that has been killing our natural life. I was then purposely used as a scientific experiment and hence no longer have any form of respect for the pursuit of Science.

I understand that some scientific practices assisted family members in times of great pain and suffering, yet I have also come to understand that the wisdom and knowledge they gained to assist our family members is now being used to destroy our life. Therefore I no longer tolerate those who support scientific invention and believe it to involve some form of spiritual wisdom or spiritual condition for life on Earth. They are in fact destroying all life.

I also once believed that my family and spirit was safe from any evil occult practice, but was demonstrated to by Scientists that this is not the case. They have come to understand many methods that our light spirit uses to communicates its spiritual awareness in our natural life. They are abusing us all with this information and on many levels of consciousness, you are unaware that you are being contacted and manipulated. This is called mind control. It took a very shocking incident to provide this evidence to my spirit and the light spirits who support our life, healed my mind to allow me to persue this subject in the public forum as a self experienced awareness to share with my family, who I sincerely love and do not want to see destroyed.

Cearna
16th October 2014, 10:53
There is, in my own plane of existence, no family of mankind, it is only in the mind of humans, that we are of the the family of God. Firstly to claim that I am in the "right way", there is no reality of what the family of God lives like.

We are not to know, what all life everywhere is like in other parts of the world, let alone in other sociological objections to our own solid beliefs. That is why endless lifetimes is necessary on one planet, as the everyday wants or needs, may not be the same in your next lifetime. You are necessarily in one role right now, the next time round , your whole link to what is so right to you now, will become the staging point to get to something in life that what this was, was, a blending of joint responsibility, for some one above to point it out to you, that all life is some one's idea of getting to know that the final step is to live right or wrong, in one right way, then in your life at another point in time you will turn other realities to your point of view, maybe ending in other sides of the fence.
So, you are someone at this point in time, and later oppose it in another point of time. You know, I like to write from my own personal experiences mostly, and what this reminds me of, is that my dad would come home and chuckle to himself , and he'd say, "I did it again, I spent lunchtime telling my mates that this was what something was, then when he had them all convinced that this was truth in black and white, he would then start to prove to them that the opposite was true, till they were all so confuddled they had no idea what was what any more, and they all loved him so much,called him "old Bob, because he was so wise. And this is what we all have to come to someday, what is black and white Truth to me is something so wrong to some one else.

To many people on Earth, there is Life and death, nothing else, yet all could need better understanding of both. In the sight of all the Gods I have worked with there is only joy, but to reach that stage takes life times of suffering, panic, fear, toil and all the rest that we go through.

For we are what we think, and what some one else thinks is so different to what I think, and just as well, because few people would want to live in my moccassins, my thinks would probably send them into shudders, just as topics I need to learn are not what the rest of TOT might want to learn

Guess what, this is what life's for. For my point of view at the moment after 20 years and no holiday at all, well I like to think of getting to see Norway and other places I've been and can never afford to go to again, and I look forward to going out to a carer's lunch next Tuesday, when I get the one meal a year that I didn't have to cook, you see mundane life creeps up on all even those spiritually inclined.