PDA

View Full Version : UFO-Collection (Best sightings from Savedalen Sweden) 2013

Spiral
7th October 2013, 18:42
This is a compilation of UFO-Skywatcher Sävedalens best stuff from this year, all his & his girlfriends work !

You will need to watch this full screen on a laptop of PC to read the captions though.

http://youtu.be/yDkYm7ZjEdY

Published on 7 Oct 2013

Please read the description: Every sighting in this video has either been recorded by me personally or by my partner in Sävedalen and in nearby locations in Göteborg. Please don´t put words in our mouths nowhere in this video do we state anything about "green men from mars" or nordic lightbeing. We simply believe this to be genuine UFO´s, if they are of ET or not is not something which we can either dismiss or prove, you have to decide for yourself what you think in the end.

Some might be ET crafts some might not..

Usually the helicopters presence were connected to UFO´s being active around the mountain ranges. I looked everywhere in local media for any news regarding criminal activity or any accident which required the presence of police or rescue helicopter but never found any evidence of this behaviour. Once i had a chopper circling my apartment for half an hour, neither media or the police had anything to say about this when i called them..