PDA

View Full Version : Ny ufo...

mojo
7th October 2013, 18:13
Check this clip out and have a thought about the object, do you think it could be a blimp? The uploader only captured a few seconds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWkaXRJRl4g

Spiral
7th October 2013, 18:34
That is very strange, the Goodyear blimp(s) have lighting but its not odd random stuff, they have the obligatory navigation lights & ones for the advertisements, nothing like this !

The One
7th October 2013, 18:45
Fanstatic brother

Looks like its morphing in places

Check this one out to cheers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=yvVB_u_qAbM

mojo
7th October 2013, 18:46
ty Spiral, I watched it again and noticed the colors come back to the original where they blink and light up again and seems more mechanical that way and not as fluid..but still wonder?

edit:ty Malc @6:00 the video is really interesting

The One
7th October 2013, 18:59
ty Spiral, I watched it again and noticed the colors come back to the original where they blink and light up again and seems more mechanical that way and not as fluid..but still wonder?

It certainly does

Why is it call it co incidental so many of these are videoed through telegraph poles

Spiral
7th October 2013, 19:14

The lights seemed to follow a sequence that reminded me of the film "Encounters of the Third Kind" ...

mojo
7th October 2013, 19:28
It sort of it does look like that! The only comparison for me was the one time filmed interesting array of orbs with color changing and arrangement. They quickly, faster than this clip above shows, change size and shape and there wasn't the repeating pattern.

Spiral
7th October 2013, 19:32
It sort of it does look like that! The only comparison for me was the one time filmed interesting array of orbs with color changing and arrangement. They quickly, faster than this clip above shows, change size and shape and there wasn't the repeating pattern.

True, but this one is over a major population center, the ones you see are probably doing some kinds of scientific exploration, people always think that has to be something to do with higher lifeforms but they could even be studying soil !

Ever see the documentary about the guy who studied prairies to see how they work ? Very very complex systems !

jimmer
7th October 2013, 21:03
blimp or not, it would freak me out
if I saw that in the night sky.
reminds me of a couple of mojo's
sightings.

btw mojo, who did you partner with this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fl7a6aTyzSk

Sparky
8th October 2013, 02:21
mojo

I've got a thought after reading this on the YT uploader's comments with no mention of time or direction:

Published on Oct 6, 2013

I don't know what the hell it was but it was humming and stayed there for 10 minutes. My ****ty camera phone died while filming but the UFO disappeared into the clouds before I could grab my other camera.

I can hear him breathing as he films and when your battery is low - generally, you are aware of this before using the phone/camera. He never spoke expressing this. If I were filming that unusual experience, you would hear me say "somanabitch" or some other fancy word. What would you say if that happened to you?

Then there was this poster's comment citing the time:

mcapeb 21 hours ago

I saw the same thing in Queens tonight!! Over by city field. It was NOT a plane. It was flying really low too. About 8pm.it seemed to duck down out of the fog, and I saw the bottom of it, and then it went right back up out of sight. It looked like this, only moving in one direction.

Could mcapeb be his back up buddie? There is more than one "city field" in Queens and they've all got names after crooked politicians. Granted, it is certainly an unusual site, however, I might believe him if he said Staten Island or the Bronx. It's just too convenient for him to say Queens with all the direction variability.
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:5_Boroughs_Labels_New_York_City_Map_Julius_Sc horzman.png

Sparky
8th October 2013, 02:42
Wow Malc....the one you posted sure is a mystery. Stunning.

jimmer, yours is spectacular and the production remarkable.

mojo
8th October 2013, 06:28
btw mojo, who did you partner with this video?

Actually the channel owner requested to use the videos to create a montage and gave him the artistic freedom... cheers...

What would you say if that happened to you?
good point sparky, probably something like you mentioned