PDA

View Full Version : HILLARY CLINTON on 24.03.2016

boja
25th March 2016, 17:53
Hillary Clinton on Jimmy Kimmel Live, March 24, 2016

“There's a new name. It's Unexplained Aerial Phenomenon, UAP. That's the latest
nomenclature (for UFOs). I can simply use them interchangeably, but I would like us to
go into those files and hopefully make as much of that public as possible. If there's
nothing there, let's tell people there's nothing there. ... If there is something there —
unless it's a threat to national security — I think we ought to share it with the public.”

- Hmm, MAYBE !

Joanna
29th March 2016, 09:34
boja, it strikes me as significant that she specifically raises a change from Unidentified Flying Object to Unexplained Aerial Phenomenon.

Obviously, Phenomenon is more expansive than 'Object'. But Unexplained is way different to Unidentified...as it can encompass Identified craft/phenomena, that have not been Explained - through suppression, lies, ridicule, or to give the benefit of the doubt, because of actual inability to explain said phenomena....

The One
29th March 2016, 09:57
Here is that video below.To be honest though i do not believe for one second that she would disclose anything about these unless tptb wanted her to.I still do not understand why America are so secretive when it comes to this topic considering most Americans believe in UFO'S and other countries have released thousands of files on this stuff.Maybe they do not know how to tell the truth now considering they have been lying to the masses for so long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R95X8rwYD9o

Joanna
30th March 2016, 09:31
Here is that video below.To be honest though i do not believe for one second that she would disclose anything about these unless tptb wanted her to.I still do not understand why America are so secretive when it comes to this topic considering most Americans believe in UFO'S and other countries have released thousands of files on this stuff.Maybe they do not know how to tell the truth now considering they have been lying to the masses for so long.

Agreed. Unless she's genuinely breaking ranks, or there's been a splitting between power factions on this topic given, as you say, the fact that most Americans believe in UFOs and many countries have released files. An attempted partial/carefully steered 'disclosure' narrative could be in the interests of damage control. I note that everything she's said so far is about (officially) investigating Roswell/Area 51 and getting to the 'bottom of it'....not a word about ET engagement right now (as testified by witnesses during the Citizens' Disclosure etc, such as radar-verified close ship sightings by pilots, or nuclear weapons being switched off at launch sites, and so on).

I'm of the view that such steering attempts will not be successful - not in the long run. We'll see how it goes, eh?

scibuster
30th March 2016, 13:59
There are six types of disclosures:

1.) A politician (Ufo-UAP) disclosure
2.) A Vatikan disclosure
3.) A TIME magazine disclosure
4.) A Mr. von Däniken disclosure (three books and a travel to Peru)
5.) A TOT full disclosure. ("FD" full disclosure for registered members only)
6.) A science-buster disclosure (with or without some math.)

bsbray
30th March 2016, 16:10
Agreed. Unless she's genuinely breaking ranks

I don't think she would do that after about a 40 year career as a professional liar and actor. The woman is closer to being properly diagnosed as sociopathic. The Republican establishment would even rather have her in office than Trump just because they know the Clintons have always been total sell-outs and have no principles that they can't be paid away from. Remember that all of our recent presidents have made a lot of promises that were totally forgotten after they got into office.

lcam88
30th March 2016, 19:12
I don't think she would do that after about a 40 year career as a professional liar and actor. The woman is closer to being properly diagnosed as sociopathic.

Indeed!

We can expect her to continue to be a Minion to the master she serves.

boja, it strikes me as significant that she specifically raises a change from Unidentified Flying Object to Unexplained Aerial Phenomenon.

Obviously, Phenomenon is more expansive than 'Object'. But Unexplained is way different to Unidentified...as it can encompass Identified craft/phenomena, that have not been Explained - through suppression, lies, ridicule, or to give the benefit of the doubt, because of actual inability to explain said phenomena....

Yes!

There probably is a political shift going on within certain circles that will have UFO redefined to be an archaic term used by conspiracy theorists, a "political correctness" taken to a new level to define a political divide in the population. The evasiveness by the new term to indeed be more expansive, more vague and even less precise than the older term likely will cause quite a bit of outrage in communities that care about disclosure.

Hillary has previously taken a position that she will "get to the bottom of it", and now she does that by introducing terminology that does the opposite. It is like making claims that Islam is a religion of peace. Cognitive dissonance as wielded at its very best.

In terms of the new social divide, the "archaic" vs the "politically correct", it is clear where she intends to stand. How minion. How disgusting!

Dreamtimer
30th March 2016, 20:09
What she said doesn't mean anything to me other than they'll say, "There's nothing," or they'll say, "We can't say anything due to national security". I'd rather have edutainment from the likes of Mr. DeLonge than Hillary's double-plus-good speak.

Joanna
31st March 2016, 10:39
I don't think she would do that after about a 40 year career as a professional liar and actor. The woman is closer to being properly diagnosed as sociopathic. The Republican establishment would even rather have her in office than Trump just because they know the Clintons have always been total sell-outs and have no principles that they can't be paid away from. Remember that all of our recent presidents have made a lot of promises that were totally forgotten after they got into office.

It's the same in Oz, bsbray...promises, promises...going nowhere...

What has my attention (slightly) about HC speaking about UFOs/UAPs publicly now is the timing of it...and why she's saying anything at all.....

Indeed!

We can expect her to continue to be a Minion to the master she serves.

Yes!

There probably is a political shift going on within certain circles that will have UFO redefined to be an archaic term used by conspiracy theorists, a "political correctness" taken to a new level to define a political divide in the population. The evasiveness by the new term to indeed be more expansive, more vague and even less precise than the older term likely will cause quite a bit of outrage in communities that care about disclosure.

Hillary has previously taken a position that she will "get to the bottom of it", and now she does that by introducing terminology that does the opposite. It is like making claims that Islam is a religion of peace. Cognitive dissonance as wielded at its very best.

In terms of the new social divide, the "archaic" vs the "politically correct", it is clear where she intends to stand. How minion. How disgusting!

I see what you mean, lcam, about UFO v. UAP. But I also see it this way - that Unexplained is a more true definition than Unidentified, as imo the Powers That Still Wannabee know very well who various craft are flown by, but have chosen not to explain....

Dreamtimer
31st March 2016, 11:28
Powers That Still Wannabee...I like that phrase. Who can trump these dynamics for real?

Joanna
31st March 2016, 11:52
Powers That Still Wannabee...I like that phrase. Who can trump these dynamics for real?

A higher state of collective consciousness..... :group hug:

jcocks
2nd July 2016, 15:52
To be fair, I would say that UAP is probably a more correct term than UFO since many of these so-called "objects" aren't actually physical objects in the way that we'd understand them.

We'll see what comes from her words if/when she becomes president, though...