PDA

View Full Version : LINDA MOULTON HOWE - UFO BREAKTHROUGH IN THE YEAR 2016! DARK JOURNALIST

The One
23rd March 2016, 06:17
Published on Mar 22, 2016

You’ve Never Heard Linda Moulton Howe Like This Before!
Join Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt for the exciting return of Coast to Coast AM Investigative Reporter and star of the History Channel’s Ancient Aliens series Linda Moulton Howe! In Part 1 of this fascinating episode, Linda, in a rare and controversial prediction, reveals that she has received inside information from trusted sources that 2016 will be the year that at long last the reality of life beyond the Earth will be acknowledged officially by the political leadership and the UFO question and alien presence will be announced!

Dangerous Forces of Secrecy
She also warns that the covert forces of secrecy and global domination are planning to cling to their subversive blueprint for maintaining the status quo by concealing the advanced technology and sophisticated exotic energy achieved from reversed-engineered ET craft. She sees two possible timelines for the 21st century: in the first one, a new openness is achieved and the public learns to gain a certain amount of trust in the progress that begins to happen on the subject of suppressed and classified information regarding UFOs that’s been covered up since World War II. In the other timeline, the Deep State of Corporate, Media and Intelligence forces seize control and throw the world into turmoil by ramping up police state tactics, False Flag events and completing a worldwide smart grid of invasive surveillance to further centralize and control the population using established methods of fear to Divide and Conquer modern society.

Where Did UFO Secrecy Get Started? Cape Girardeau!
So many reports on classic cases, like the Roswell crash and the 1947 Kenneth Arnold Sightings are touted as being the first incident of a major UFO coverup, but Linda has discovered through the foggy mists of time a forgotten case of the crash of an off-world civilization with multiple witnesses in Cape Girardeau, Missouri in 1941. At the time, future President Harry Truman and Four Term President FDR needed to collaborate to preserve the secrecy around the alien beings that were discovered at the crash site. The beings were eventually taken to Capitol Hill in Washington D.C. (before the creation of the Pentagon) and according to new research, kept in a liquid state in jars in an underground base below the Capitol before being used in a bizarre Masonic Ritual to enact UFO Secrecy that would last for generations!

Has the time come for true UFO revelations that will give new universal meaning to humanity in the 21st century, even if it brings turmoil in the short term? Or are forces inside a Breakaway Civilization preparing their contingency plans to keep their covert advantage of UFO Technology intact? Is it time for a UFO Breakthrough?

Alarming, exciting, shocking, controversial and extremely enlightening, this is the Part 1 episode of Dark Journalist with Linda Moulton Howe that you don’t want to miss!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rbMjdkpO58

Bob
23rd March 2016, 17:52
I've met Linda personally, to discuss cattle mutilations in the Alamosa Valley, Colorado. The interview lasted for 2 hours. A point to keep in mind, there IS an agenda with her.

jimmer
23rd March 2016, 18:19
would you like to expound on that 'agenda,' bob?

okay. so linda says that 2016 will be the year of 'disclosure.'

she doesn't know what form it will take, doesn't say how she knows, she just say so.

ah, not much to go on, unless I missed something.

Divine Feminine
24th March 2016, 00:36
Personally I'm more interested in knowing Bob's agenda than Linda's. The crypted message seems more agenda based in itself. : Sherlock:

Dreamtimer
24th March 2016, 00:57
I watched a speech by circle maker Matthew Williams from one of the Bases series. He spoke of a lot of supernatural experiences which occurred. He interacted with Linda once and came away with the opinion that she had an agenda. He described her as only being interested in the extraterrestrial sources. She did not want to talk to him even about the supernatural stuff. I found his tale quite interesting but I haven't read his book.

Outlander posted the video in his crop circles/formations 2015 thread. http://http://jandeane81.com/threads/7249-Crop-circles-formations-2015/page8?highlight=Matthew+Williams

Bob
24th March 2016, 03:02
Personally I'm more interested in knowing Bob's agenda than Linda's. The crypted message seems more agenda based in itself. : Sherlock:

I beg your pardon..

I stated my feeling, what is YOUR agenda anyway?

Divine Feminine
24th March 2016, 03:06
The entire alternative media is infiltrated and it's hard to walk away believing any of their outlandish stories as it's become one big dis-info campaign, many years in the making. What's amusing to watch is...... when the dis-info agents gallantly go after one another pointing fingers of accusations adding even more confusion to the poor viewing audience who has no idea who's who or what the truth is anymore. I wonder what the salary is to get on that payroll??? :whstl:

Bob
24th March 2016, 03:10
I watched a speech by circle maker Matthew Williams from one of the Bases series. He spoke of a lot of supernatural experiences which occurred. He interacted with Linda once and came away with the opinion that she had an agenda. He described her as only being interested in the extraterrestrial sources. She did not want to talk to him even about the supernatural stuff. I found his tale quite interesting but I haven't read his book.

Outlander posted the video in his crop circles/formations 2015 thread. http://http://jandeane81.com/threads/7249-Crop-circles-formations-2015/page8?highlight=Matthew+Williams

That's a similar feeling with me. When I reported to her what I experienced in the Alamosa valley (notorious for cattle mutilations) the agenda seemed to want to get data for a scoop, and there was no assistance to me as to how to come to terms with coming across two PILES of mutilated cow carcasses tossed aside..

Jimmer: "would you like to expound on that 'agenda,' bob?"

The post above gets into what she was interested in - cattle mutilations for some personal reason, my feeling was it was for a scoop, a tv show, a book or something but she was wanting to gather data, and not exchange information in return - like i could have used some data from her about what else is going on in the Alamosa valley from the ranchers that she interviewed. NOPE, silence, "buy the book" was the feeling, not a genuine human support type of person. I needed some answers, and she could have provided it - ergo, some "agenda" she had going.

Divine Feminine
24th March 2016, 03:17
That's a similar feeling with me. When I reported to her what I experienced in the Alamosa valley (notorious for cattle mutilations) the agenda seemed to want to get data for a scoop, and there was no assistance to me as to how to come to terms with coming across two PILES of mutilated cow carcasses tossed aside..

The post above gets into what she was interested in - cattle mutilations for some personal reason, my feeling was it was for a scoop, a tv show, a book or something but she was wanting to gather data, and not exchange information in return - like i could have used some data from her about what else is going on in the Alamosa valley from the ranchers that she interviewed. NOPE, silence, "buy the book" was the feeling, not a genuine human support type of person. I needed some answers, and she could have provided it - ergo, some "agenda" she had going.

And how many years ago was this? 15? Maybe it's not her role to help you 'come to terms'? So she suddenly has an agenda on something that happened maybe 15 years ago? I'm not defending her, but how much did she really know back then? Why not contact ranchers yourself?

And maybe she's not a liberty to disclose the business of other ranchers per their request?

Bob
24th March 2016, 03:22
Cause I wasn't interested, anyway in talking to ranchers.

I was asked to share with Ms. Howe what I experienced. I expect likewise in return.

When there is no sharing and obvious covert hostility it is clear there is an "agenda".

Dreamtimer
24th March 2016, 03:40
That's interesting, Bob. I would think she would want to help you out in order to keep you as a potential future contact. Particularly if there were many such cases in your area. Your story is good for being first-hand. Thanks for sharing.

I have to assume there's an agenda behind most everything simply because it appears we really don't know our origins, history, and actual activities of our leaders. Things are shrouded in secrecy, proprietary states, and confused with BS.

Bob
24th March 2016, 03:49
That was my assumption also Dreamtimer, one would be expected to in all kindness to one who was traumatized to share some understanding. She was introduced to me as being one who would gladly assist.

I've always been one to share any understandings, and I suppose it was a bit surprising to me that I was expected to reveal everything I knew, location(s), quantity of mutilated cows, any sky phenomenon.. As it was so involved, the amount of data observed, the interview went on for two hours.

If it was not interesting to her we obviously would have parted ways within the first 15 minutes. Instead it came across as provide all this 'data' to her, with no sharing in return.. Just being "pumped" to "reveal"..

The Alamosa valley is in the middle south center of Colorado, and has had numerous reports of UFO phenomena, cattle mutilations, and has been considered as a refuge for new age (Maurice Strong for instance had wanted to setup a large retreat (http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_tavistock04b.htm) many years ago there).

Divine Feminine
24th March 2016, 04:00
Well that's no surprise since you live near the core of mind-control central. Not to mention all the covert activity that carries on at Mt. Cheyenne. You know this.

She's a journalist who doesn't have to reveal anything, that doesn't make her bad. If it were me....and I was concerned like you say about what I had experienced....my a$$ would be high tailing it to every neighbor to 'share' and learn what others were experiencing....not relying on someone else to tell me what was going on.

Aragorn
24th March 2016, 04:12
Alright, everybody take a deep breath. There's no need to go ad hominem with one another, and besides, it's against the Forum Rules (http://jandeane81.com/announcement.php?f=&a=1). I have now had to delete several posts on this thread, so please, people, try not to rip each other's throat out, okay?

That's right, Shirley Temple, it's you I'm looking at... :p :watch:

:back to topic:

Divine Feminine
24th March 2016, 04:16
I make a valid point, and I see disinfo being purposefully being stirred up over something that happened long ago. That is my opinion.

bsbray
24th March 2016, 04:18
I've never paid Linda anything, but I've learned a lot of interesting information from her, through C2C and other interviews, and the free info she publishes on her website. Like in the video in the OP, she seems pretty open with details. I'm sure she doesn't always give all the details she knows, and any kind of personal interaction is a different matter with its own context and circumstances, but I've always got the sense that she's one of the "good guys" in the research field. I could be wrong but that's just the feeling I've always gotten from her.

Aragorn
24th March 2016, 04:25
I make a valid point, and I see disinfo being purposefully being stirred up over something that happened long ago. That is my opinion.

Bob stated his personal opinion on Linda Moulton Howe, and he has clarified why he has that opinion. I don't consider that disinformation. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions — he is to his and you are to yours.

Had Bob not provided clarification on why he felt that way, then there could have been reason to suspect disinfo, yes. But that was obviously not the case here, so I see no foul play.

And now...

;)

Divine Feminine
24th March 2016, 04:29
I've listened to her several times myself...I have no way of knowing the accuracy of her reports though she does sound interesting. In the same token, she has no way of knowing what she's walking into when she's does these interviews. As a reporter you can't tell me she hasn't thought at times she might be getting set up.

Divine Feminine
25th March 2016, 02:13
Some added info to consider with the whole U.F.O/cattle mutilation phenomenon....

Alamosa is just under 3hours away from Colorado Springs, Co, the location of Mt. Cheyenne Complex and Cheyenne Mountain Air Force Station and home to NORAD which stands for North American Aerospace Defense Command and God knows what else.......I would have cited the .mil page but it appeared to be down.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_Aerospace_Defense_Command

"North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD, /ˈnɔːræd/), known until March 1981 as the North American Air Defense Command, is a combined organization of the United States and Canada that provides aerospace warning, air sovereignty, and defense for Northern America.[4] Headquarters for NORAD and the NORAD/United States Northern Command (USNORTHCOM) center are located at Peterson Air Force Base in El Paso County, near Colorado Springs, Colorado. The nearby Cheyenne Mountain Complex has the Alternate Command Center. The NORAD commander and deputy commander (CINCNORAD) are, respectively, a United States four-star general or equivalent and a Canadian three-star general or equivalent."

Here's what was said in a John B. Wells interview in the first few months of him opening shop back in 2014. His guest was Major Bill Donahue, Marine Corp, who identified himself as a NORAD employee working a mile deep inside Cheyenne Mountain. According to Major Donahue who worked in command center, he was 1 of 5 officers who determined if we were under nuclear attack or not.

“We saw everything that entered the atmosphere because everything that enters the atmosphere, that I’m aware of, creates a heat signature as it enters the atmosphere, and I never saw any UFO’s or anything we couldn’t identify. So, uh, while I would love to believe in UFO’s, I never saw any evidence of it while I worked at NORAD.” - Major Bill Donahue
Stated around the 1:57:00 mark FEB 2014

Additionally he commented at the time he was working there, they were able to track up to 18,000 items in orbit such as bolts and space gloves and various other space junks.

So either... 1. There really are no such things as UFO’s....OR....2. The military has already ‘identified’ them so they can technically say they are no longer classified as Unidentified Flying Objects.

Unfortunately Mr. 'Caravan to Midnight' was sleeping at the helm that night and let this one slide by not even questioning the remark or offering the poor listener proper clarification! Unbelieveable! Adding another wtf moment to my alternative media inquires. :belief:

So here we have less than 3 hours away from Alamosa Valley, the most sophisticated military ‘aerospace warning’ and defense in North America and we’re suppose to believe that we can’t figure out who’s causing all the cattle mutilations....um....ya...ok

http://www.aliens-everything-you-want-to-know.com/CattleMutilations.html

A Strange Harvest
"The existence of cattle mutilations was brought to the attention of the public by Linda Moulton Howe. Howe researched and produced a documentary called A Strange Harvest. It was the first work that connected cattle mutilations to UFOs. The documentary won an Emmy Award in 1980. Her work concluded that animal mutilations appear to emanate from two places:

1. UFOs

2. Unmarked helicopters and large vans seemingly owned by branches of the U.S. government.

Linda Moulton Howe has continued her research and adds more documentation in her follow-up book An Alien Harvest: Further Evidence Linking Animal Mutilations and Human Abductions to Alien Life Forms.

In her most recent book, Glimpses of Other Realities, Vol. II, Howe tells of discussions she had with military intelligence operatives. They told her that the mutilations were in fact being done by the aliens, who were testing the animals for high levels of toxins that we humans have put into the atmosphere. They also told her that the black helicopters were a ruse to cover up the alien involvement in mutilations. 5. They didn't want the farmers to panic. It appears to be working, because most farmers when interviewed said they thought it was the government doing some kind of secret testing.
Linda Moulton Howe is a regular contributor and can be heard live on the 'Coast to Coast' syndicated radio show hosted by Art Bell and George Noory."

But wait.......I thought U.F.O.'s didn't exist??? And the disinfo continues......

vangelis
1st April 2016, 00:44
“We saw everything that entered the atmosphere because everything that enters the atmosphere, that I’m aware of, creates a heat signature as it enters the atmosphere, and I never saw any UFO’s or anything we couldn’t identify. So, uh, while I would love to believe in UFO’s, I never saw any evidence of it while I worked at NORAD.” - Major Bill Donahue
Stated around the 1:57:00 mark FEB 2014

If my memory is not failing me here, and that's a big if, Naval Commander Willard Miller can be heared sharing very interesting insider info re USAPs etc here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdoHAeaTc2A

And there's the story where he was in NORAD and got shown their live tracking systems. The thing is, there was a whole frikking tracking category for UFOs. When it was selected for display the system denied access, because lack of clearance.

Of course this could be at a different time to Donahue's service. Maybe those details are mentioned in the interviews too, but I have no to time to check that right now.

The rabbit hole is deep...

(Unfortunatly the title of the video is wrong, it should be “Secrecy: How and Why It Is Maintained” see: http://drgreersblog.disclosureproject.org/?p=299).

Jengelen
2nd April 2016, 13:28
I've met Linda personally, to discuss cattle mutilations in the Alamosa Valley, Colorado. The interview lasted for 2 hours. A point to keep in mind, there IS an agenda with her.

Bob stated his personal opinion on Linda Moulton Howe, and he has clarified why he has that opinion. I don't consider that disinformation. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions — he is to his and you are to yours.

Had Bob not provided clarification on why he felt that way, then there could have been reason to suspect disinfo, yes. But that was obviously not the case here, so I see no foul play.

And now...

;)

I think its quite clear there is agenda involved with all parties here including Linda. There is no way to prove much but the gut feelings I have changed with Linda just a few years ago actually. I felt much as others that this is the woman going to change things but then she got involved in an episode and research Linda did on mutilations and during that time during one of the researches I'm quite certain someone got to her.

My guess is they took her privately like they do. They scared her enough to make her obviously more cautious now with what she will openly talk about particularly human mutilations and hybrids. I think she got close on some of the research on Dolce NM and the mutilations and I was involved in some of that in OK and we found binoc covers and things aliens don't use so its men in my opinion. I also feel bad for those that still get wide eyed over these reports coming because I'm so cautious now with these new 'BREAKTHROUGH" and galactic news reports that anymore I must confess I roll my eyes more than ever at them. I'd recommend caution with Linda M H> I think things started out honest and when she got in hot water she found out what its like to be leveraged and I feel now that any one and I mean anyone that is constantly promoted and in the public eye must be dealt with with caution. If none of these other fiasco's have taught us anything its had to teach us that much I'd think.

Amanda
4th April 2016, 23:15
Forgive me for not reading every single post within this thread but I wanted to share what I learned about the person featured in the opening post. Several years ago I wrote a brief article about animal mutilations - it was published in an Australian magazine. Already knowing a little about the person mentioned - I read a couple of comments that piqued my interest in why this particular person had made some leeway into the area of Exopolitical Research.

Research led me to the Masons - her father (was) in charge of an airforce base that was known to reverse engineer. Her husband was also connected to the cabal/illuminati/whatever. I can even tell you she was a beauty queen. The point I want to make is that she has connections to all that is kept from the public and only hinted at, within mainstream media.

I have a lot more questions about why the person - who is the subject of the opening post - maintains a fairly high profile in the arena of Exopolitics. Could it be like Greer - that they are Children of those who actually do know what is being held back from the public?

Children of the cabal/illuminati/whatever can either be manipulated by their families or they can share what they know to be true. All I know is that after researching I had far more questions than answers. Please feel free to research her - all that I found was quite easy to find. Could it be a case of "in plain sight" or do the ego driven controllers of society think that we all still drink the sodium fluoride?

Much Peace - as we continue to work our way through the pain and chaos in search of answers - Amanda

Divine Feminine
5th April 2016, 04:56
I think its quite clear there is agenda involved with all parties here including Linda.

Maybe this will enhance your knowledge base?
http://jandeane81.com/threads/8980-Confused-About-Who-To-Believe-In-The-Alternative-Media?p=841948392&viewfull=1#post841948392

They scared her enough to make her obviously more cautious now with what she will openly talk about particularly human mutilations and hybrids. I think she got close on some of the research on Dolce NM.......
Not sure how much they really scared her...in fact she' presenting at Dulce in mid May.

Forgive me for not reading every single post within this thread but I wanted to share what I learned about the person featured in the opening post. Several years ago I wrote a brief article about animal mutilations - it was published in an Australian magazine. Already knowing a little about the person mentioned - I read a couple of comments that piqued my interest in why this particular person had made some leeway into the area of Exopolitical Research.

Research led me to the Masons - her father (was) in charge of an airforce base that was known to reverse engineer. Her husband was also connected to the cabal/illuminati/whatever. I can even tell you she was a beauty queen. The point I want to make is that she has connections to all that is kept from the public and only hinted at, within mainstream media.

I have a lot more questions about why the person - who is the subject of the opening post - maintains a fairly high profile in the arena of Exopolitics. Could it be like Greer - that they are Children of those who actually do know what is being held back from the public?

Children of the cabal/illuminati/whatever can either be manipulated by their families or they can share what they know to be true. All I know is that after researching I had far more questions than answers. Please feel free to research her - all that I found was quite easy to find. Could it be a case of "in plain sight" or do the ego driven controllers of society think that we all still drink the sodium fluoride?

Much Peace - as we continue to work our way through the pain and chaos in search of answers - Amanda

It always seems intriguing that more often than not, the one's who are doing the researching/revealing and/or whistle blowing usually have some connection to either Illuminati/Cabal families or CIA.

Amanda
5th April 2016, 07:30
Divine Feminine and others- further to my comments I will add. Friends of mine run the UFOPRSA in Australia and several years ago Moulton-Howe was presenting at a variety of locations within Australia. I was not able to afford the travel costs and thus could not attend the presentation closest to where I live. It was relayed to me that she did seem to have access to some very interesting technology that is kept from the general public.

As much as I trust my friends and their - as it were - professional opinion. I still have a lot of questions. My concerns mainly centre on the fact that although many whistleblowers and public advocates for all subjects relating to Exopolitical Relations - why is it some die in VERY suspicious circumstances and some seem to be coated in teflon???

Much Peace - Amanda :abduct::grin::interview:: Sherlock::scrhd::popc::flag:

Barbarella
5th April 2016, 08:35
Back to the original post...

So... 2016 is going to be THE year of disclosure is it? Just like all the other predictions on imminent disclosure from the likes of Dr Greer, et al.

This is of course assuming there is something to disclose.

There seem to be a lot of people working to prove UFOs are ET related rather than keeping an open mind as to what the hell they actually are. There are even elements of MUFON who seem to be toiling to this end, when all we have is anecdotal evidence. While that is a good start, no quantity of anecdotal evidence amounts to proof. There is also much cherry picking of the evidence to 'confirm' the extraterrestrial hypothesis.

What makes matters worse is that reports of UFOs in the broadcast media almost always come along with the X-Files music, and that the print media always frame it with something like "Are we alone in the universe?" rather than "What undiscovered natural or physiological phenomenon may be the cause of sightings?"

While reports of UFOs continue across the globe, there is not a shred of evidence (at least in the public domain) that points to extraterrestrials. If there is any proof hidden away in some military, government or private industry vault, why would it be revealed this year and not last or next year?

Babs