PDA

View Full Version : The Incredible Science Of Precognitive Dreaming

The One
22nd March 2016, 10:51
http://d3adcc0j1hezoq.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Lucid-Dreaming.jpg

The world of dreams is a mystery to all. We dream every night when we go to sleep, though sometimes we remember our dreams and sometimes we do not. It can be a lot of fun to relay your dreams to friends and coworkers the next day, but often their significance is only perceptible to yourself and you end up boring your audience with a long, drawn-out recall of the previous night’s adventures.

Have you ever woken up from a dream so real that you were overcome with whatever emotion had been triggered in the dream, such as sadness, anger, bliss, or excitement? How about waking up with a huge sigh of relief that it was only a dream? Dreams can seem so real to our minds that our bodies actually respond as if they were.

Despite all our years of studying and trying to interpret dreams, the age-old question remains, what is the significance of dreams and do they actually mean anything in relation to waking life? Many people dismiss dreams as random thoughts formulated from the subconscious mind, but what about the concept of precognitive dreams — dreams about events or experiences that haven’t yet occurred, but end up taking place at a later point in reality? The very notion goes against what we know to be true of time and relativity; if time is linear, then precognitive dreams simply cannot be possible.

Read More: Collective-Evolution (http://www.collective-evolution.com/2016/03/15/the-incredible-science-of-precognitive-dreaming/)

Dreamtimer
22nd March 2016, 11:46
My opinion: when we dream we're not bound by space or time. In the Dreamworld or Dreamtime we can go where/when we want or need. Most of us are not skilled that way. We can dream as much as we need.

Science can't measure this. It can only measure the biological functions.

Also, in my opinion, all the types of mental and spirit travel, i.e. astral travel, can fit into the broad category of dreaming.

It's where our spirits are free and where we can begin to craft the 'space' we live in after we leave this realm.

The Six Nations are dreamers. They say nothing happens that hasn't been dreamt yet. When we die we wake from the dream into reality.

The Dreamworld is the larger reality.

Amanda
25th March 2016, 07:41
Want to make the comment that I have always had very vivid dreams and sometimes experienced lucid dreams. I had a death experience in 2009 - when I died in the back of an ambulance. Since my death experience I have experienced only lucid dreams - even a short kip on the couch can mean a lucid dream. I look forward to the lucid dreams always and sometimes I am so "involved" that I actually feel as though I have had a lot of exercise while in the dream.

The dreamstate is a very very very important aspect of our overall Human psyche. Don't know about others but I would be completely lost without my dreamstate. I can recall very vivid dreams from when I was a young Child - I can still recall a few dreams from before I commenced school. Love the dreamstate. Thank you for this thread.

Much Peace - Amanda