PDA

View Full Version : In search of King Arthur...

Elen
21st March 2016, 10:20
They have spent a very long time researching this material, and I think they deserve more attention. So although parts of their material has been posted before, we should look a bit deeper into it. The story of King Arthur has been kept alive in our legends so it's been left at that and not taken to be real in any way, here is why…

IN SEARCH OF KING ARTHUR.

Historical researchers Alan Wilson and Baram Blackett have spent over thirty years studying ancient Welsh/British history and what they have uncovered is, to put it mildly, ruffling the feathers of the establishment. Our true ancient history has been repressed for religious, political and position of the royal family. Throughout their research they have faced a hail of intimidation and corruption by the police, suffered barrages of flak and negativity from the media, universities, mainstream academics and endured various attempts to sabotage the publications of their books. There are also indications that a faction of MI5 has possibly been involved to try and derail their findings and on a more serious level , a number of attempts have been made on their lives.

Evidence does indeed point to the fact that some sort of incendiary device had been planted at their property, and was remotely detonated in the early hours of the morning in 2011.

Due to this attack and injuries he sustained, Baram was placed into an induced coma and was given only a 25% chance of survival. He remained in this condition for nearly two weeks. Thankfully he recovered from his injuries and was able to leave hospital. Alan escaped relatively unscathed on the night of the attack, and no doubt due to his actions saved Baram from becoming a fatality at the scene.

Another 'event' occurred while they were driving on a motorway, a van which they were travelling behind mysteriously had its rear doors opened and a heavy object 'fell' into the path of their car, by avoiding the natural reaction to swerve, a serious accident was averted.

A police record was fabricated for Alan, in which he had committed so many crimes, even being a murder suspect. Eventually it turned out that another person was being used by members of the police to create a false criminal record against Alan Wilson for dubious reasons and reduce his credibility.

Their extensive research which cannot be contradicted by academia, the intimidation and smear campaigns directed towards them suggest there is a dark conspiracy at work attempting to keep their discoveries from being widely accepted historical truths and denying our true heritage.

By studying the ancient Welsh/British Coelbren alphabet, preserved in Wales, it has been possible to trace its existence back through time and across Italy, the Aegean, Turkey, Syria and Palestine and is evident in the dead sea scrolls. Evidence also shows the wrappings of Egyptian mummies contain this ancient alphabet.

Their research into Arthurian history has revealed a dynasty of eighty Kings, and the age old notion of King Arthur as a solo figure has been dispelled and they have proved, backed up with hard evidence, that there were in fact two, separated by six generations.

Arthur I (Arthun Andragathius) and Arthur II (Arthrwys Arthmael) also known as 'Iron Bear'.

In 1976, after a chance meeting with historical researcher, Anthony Thomas 'Baram' Blackett, at the public library in Newcastle upon Tyne, the two men decided to put up many thousands of pounds of their own money to fund full-time research into the origins of King Arthur. The Arthurian stories, so popular today, came out of South-Eastern Wales into France, via the Normans, in the 12th century and this encouraged them to start their search in the same place. The search soon moved beyond Wales to include the English Midlands which had been dominated by the old Welsh Kingdoms for centuries.

To date, Wilson and Blackett have published seven books that provide information based upon Old Welsh records that date to the 12th Century. They believe that these provide a final solution to the King Arthur story and have clearly identified the true sites of the battles of Badon (Mynydd Baedan) and Camlann.

In 1983, Wilson and Blackett discovered what they believe to be King Arthur's memorial stone at the small ruined church of St Peter-super-Montem on Mynydd-y-Gaer in Mid-Glamorgan, which they subsequently purchased. The stone was offered to the National Museum of Wales (Amguedda Werin Cymru) for analysis, but the offer was not taken up. Subsequently it went on public display in various venues for some time.

Following this, they employed the services of two archaeologists, (Professor Eric Talbot and Alan Wishart) in 1990, to lead a dig at the same place. During the excavations, which were authorised by the Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Wales, several artefacts were discovered including an ancient axe, a knife and a small cross weighing two and a half pounds, that reads "Pro Anima Artorius" ("For The Soul Of Arthur"). The cross was subsequently tested by an independent metallurgical house, Bodycote PLC, and found to be made of electrum, and so certified. The cross was offered up to the National Museum of Wales for public testing, but this also was declined.

Wilson and Blackett had already identified the church as an ancient historical site possibly originally dating from the first century A.D. Other major Welsh kings are buried locally.

More recently, Wilson and Blackett began a search for what was known as 'The Greatest Work of the Cymru' - Cyfrangon. This is allegedly a massive, hollow, man-made hill concealed somewhere in Wales (similar to Silbury Hill). Treasure hunters in Wales have long sought this fabled hill in which, it is believed, lie several objects of tremendous historical and archaeological value, many of which may be covered in gold or copper.

The use of deep ground probing metal detection and analysis equipment revealed non ferrous metal artefacts some fifteen feet below the surface of the hill at Twyn y Glog, near Ynysybwl in mid Glamorgan. Further investigation by collaborators proved that the original height of the hill lies some 30 or more metres below the Ordnance Survey height, and that the hill is therefore an artificial construct. (Berkley, G., 2007).

No further tests have been made to date (10 September 2007).

The myth of Roman invincibility has also been disproved by these researchers, although expounded by many academics as a historical truth. There hold on Britain was tenuous at the best of times. The term 'Roman Britain' is a misnomer; to use it is like talking about 'Russian Poland' or 'American Vietnam'. That the British adopted many Roman ways cannot be disputed but does not undermine the fact that the country was in effect a semi-detached member of the Empire and frequently totally separated....much like its relationship with today's European Union!

They have also deciphered "undecipherable" Etruscan inscriptions because the alphabet is an older version of the Coelbren alphabet used by ancients in Britain. They also claim to have used this language to allow them to interpret evidence indicating the tribes brought the Ark of The Covenant to Britain where it may still reside and they believe they know where it is. In addition they have pinpointed a place where they claim the Holy Cross (Christ's cross) is hidden behind a wall in a Welsh hillside

Indeed these two researchers challenge many of the orthodox beliefs perpetuated by a Church which long ago lost touch with its roots.

Part 1(b)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E13_SGT-4wM

Part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5s7iVKmSWw

Part 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v__WnIdRPoU

Part 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhCrUSIJf94

Elen

To be continued...

Joanna
22nd March 2016, 11:09
Interesting research, Elen, especially (to me) the connections between geographically widespread scripts. Plainly, their work has required considerable bravery.

bsbray
22nd March 2016, 17:23
I began reading Wilson and Blackett's Moses in the Hieroglyphs but I got sidetracked. I just wish they would cite their sources more clearly for a lot of the stuff they put in the book. For example sometimes they'll give an author's name and what they wrote, and the year they wrote it, but not the title of the work. So then I have to dig and dig to find some of this stuff and sometimes can't find it at all. But they are definitely giving some interesting information in the book, building on the work of Velikovsky but taking it in a slightly different direction.

The reason we should look at the sources they draw on is because there are some contradictions between Wilson and Blackett, Velikovsky, and Fomenko, for example, along with lots of other authors' interpretations of the data. These are genuinely very difficult subjects to investigate, there is relatively little evidence and what looks like an incredibly complex set of circumstances during the relevant time periods. Imagine trying to unravel all of the intrigues, wars and socio-cultural-linguistic evolutions in a culture or society that you barely even know how to name, or where they came from. The areas that are the fuzziest tend to be the most interesting, too.

Elen
22nd March 2016, 19:04
Yes bsbray, absolutely and I intend to give these guys a fair chance before I draw any conclusions yet. There is no way they've made it all up just for a publicity stunt to sell books. As a matter of fact the books are very hard to get now as there are only limited editions which makes them expensive to purchase. Between £40-60 each on Amazon, so I haven't read any of the books yet…

To be honest, I find it really refreshing the way these guys take on academia, with their so called "badly written manuscripts" that manage to fascinate the public, although this should not happen according to the "learned" academics who have concluded that Wilson and Blackett are a lost cause, because of the grammar alone. There are plenty of reasons to "read between the lines " here, which is full of info for the ones with eyes and ears that are still open to possible truths.

Here is part 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snL_fUSkdio

Part 6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwfMJQsUZ-s

Part 7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JITojty-MIs

Part 8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0oiuOxlYy4

To be continued...
Elen

modwiz
22nd March 2016, 20:53
I began reading Wilson and Blackett's Moses in the Hieroglyphs but I got sidetracked. I just wish they would cite their sources more clearly for a lot of the stuff they put in the book. For example sometimes they'll give an author's name and what they wrote, and the year they wrote it, but not the title of the work. So then I have to dig and dig to find some of this stuff and sometimes can't find it at all. But they are definitely giving some interesting information in the book, building on the work of Velikovsky but taking it in a slightly different direction.

The reason we should look at the sources they draw on is because there are some contradictions between Wilson and Blackett, Velikovsky, and Fomenko, for example, along with lots of other authors' interpretations of the data. These are genuinely very difficult subjects to investigate, there is relatively little evidence and what looks like an incredibly complex set of circumstances during the relevant time periods. Imagine trying to unravel all of the intrigues, wars and socio-cultural-linguistic evolutions in a culture or society that you barely even know how to name, or where they came from. The areas that are the fuzziest tend to be the most interesting, too.

For me, the most important part of Fomenko's work is that he lets us know something is not quite right with the official historical timeline. Assembling one that is correct may be years or decades in the making. However, history needs to be considered highly suspect as given to us.