PDA

View Full Version : UFOtv presents: THE 2015 MUFON SYMPOSIUM - Nancy du Tertre: Xenolinguistics (Alien Communication)

Aragorn
14th March 2016, 15:12
Description:

"Much of the field of UFOlogy has been focused on forensic reconstruction of UFO sightings and crashes. Even the study of Alien Abductions is based upon reconstructing old memories. There has been little to no discussion to date about how to communicate with other intelligent species. If Alien species have the capability to shut down nuclear missile sites and nuclear power plants, abduct people from their beds at night, violate airspace with impunity, engage military jets in fruitless dogfights, mutilate cattle and livestock, cause spontaneous healing of diseases and injuries, bring technological advances beyond our wildest dreams, and transfer information from other planets and dimensions, wouldn't it be in our best national interest to figure out how to communicate with them.

The purpose of this extraordinary program is to talk about the practicalities of communication with Alien species and how we, as humans, can learn how to do this. Nancy du Tertre's unique background as an Attorney, Trained Intuitive, and Remote Viewer for Law Enforcement, give her some interesting insights into ways to approach this issue – particularly in light of the fact that many reports of Alien communication involve telepathy."

Duration:

1 hour 14 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_sf_JRj5sM

Aragorn
14th March 2016, 16:36
Speaking of a strange synchronicity... As I was listening to this, at around the 50:00 mark, I started coughing, and at 50:05, she says "Bless you." :belief:

Dreamtimer
14th March 2016, 18:55
:omg: Many years ago I had an incident where, in a parking lot, driving very slowly but looking off to the side, I almost rolled right into a pole. I looked and stopped just in time at which point the person on the radio said, "Watch out!" I said, "OK, I will" aloud, right back. No one saw and no one was w/me. It was quite the moment.