PDA

View Full Version : Adam Trombly - the human collective consciousness has been brainwashed

Herbert
18th February 2016, 17:57
My own comments are in blue.

It is our collective silence that is truly destructive. It is a destructive thought form that prevents the needed shift in our human collective consciousness. We have been deceived into creating divisive hell (constant wars, GMO’s, chemtrails, microwave towers, corporate control of everything, etc. ) and calling it freedom. We do this as if we have no choice. We are truly brainwashed.

He is speaking from personal and family experiences with the letter agencies and the secret government. A government that is both manipulated and the manipulator of humanity’s will and our creation of reality.

THE HUMAN POWERFUL COLLECTIVE IMAGINATION IS BEING MANIPULATED TO CREATE DIVISION.

We have been tricked into forgetting it is each individual’s choice in how and even whether we exercise our own personal free will.

We, as a race, have become sub-human through invisible mind control and suppression. Very often our thoughts are not our own. Becoming aware of this is vital for our survival on this planet. We need to change drastically.

We need to change our vision by throwing off the media mind control which only attracts oblivion by generating fear into our creative potential. People need to start thinking for themselves. Don’t allow the news media to tell you what to create. Those who would profit from wars rely on humanity to generate those wars through our powerful collective imaginations.

Here is a brief excerpt from this article from a first hand experiencer on how free energy is being perverted and any inventor or researcher showing human decency has been subjected to directed killer technology, which he describes. I recommend everyone read the whole article attached below.

“The world is not going around very well right now, because people aren’t loving. When people love, they become geniuses. Intelligence isn’t about thinking, it’s about feeling. I don’t care how many times the force of darkness, which resists love, has attacked you and made you feel separate.

People don’t understand that you become realized by incarnating love. We live only as expressions of love, in eternity. The only thing that is eternal is Love. Love as the presence of consciousness is eternal and infinite.”

The Truth About Free Energy Technology
A Wake-Up Call to the American People

Interview with Adam Trombly by Celeste Adams

https://deusnexus.wordpress.com/2016/02/17/truth-free-energy/

“The human species has not acted intelligently. At the same time, there is no decision to change, because the vast majority of the human species don’t even realize that we have a choice to do that. They don’t realize that we have the choice to live intelligently. They don’t even know what that would entail.

My protests to the “powers above” are consistently related to this central fact: “I know there’s a choice, you know there’s a choice, but the general population on this planet has no clue that there’s a choice. We can choose to live in a completely abundant and pollution-free environment. We can make that choice and have more abundance, and not less abundance. We can stop spending money for fuel. The capital expenditure for fuel could be completely eliminated. That would free up trillions of dollars annually, globally, from the world budget, from the planetary budget.”

If you want to know why I got involved in this technology, it’s because we have a way to generate almost boundless levels of electrical power without any pollution or fuel, without even the need for solar panels or wind power.

We could even reclaim the Sahara Desert. It didn’t used to be a desert. It was destroyed by people who cut down the forest and overgrazed the grasslands that were once there. Now the same thing is happening in Brazil, Indonesia, China and South East Asia.

These forests and grasslands are like your skin. What does the skin do? It keeps us from becoming dehydrated. When a person gets third-degree burns, one of the leading causes of death is dehydration. The same thing is true of the forests and grasslands.

It’s about maintaining that tissue and understanding that it is very vulnerable. These membranes are being taken away.

We can reclaim the deserts by these new technologies, by taking the water out of the oceans and using it on the desert..“

Time and space are subsets of eternity and infinity. Space and time are subjective states, and they have nothing to do with limiting the ultimate reality of consciousness, not even a little bit. They have to do with the gnarled subjective states of the contracted world.

Scientists talk about the accelerating expansion of the universe, but it’s not that, it’s the unremitting transformation of the universe that’s happening, the inescapable transformation of the universe.

You don’t have a choice about it this time. It isn’t the same as it was two thousand years ago. We are in the midst of the time of the resurrection.

It involves you and me and everyone on this planet, I don’t care who they are.

There will be miracles everywhere. The most powerful thing is love. The whole astrophysical community is now acknowledging this power, but they call it the “dark energy.” They give it this Darth Vader quality, because they don’t know how to relate to the Light. It is the contraction of form and the denial of the Infinite Divine that causes the appearance of darkness.

Adams: How long has there been a conspiracy to prevent the development of free energy?

Trombly: Nikola Tesla was given the vision of infinite electrical power, without fuel, in the 1880s. He demonstrated it in 1886 and 1889, and then throughout the 1890s. He tried to give this gift, but the fossil fuel boys decided he couldn’t give it. The fossil fuel boys decided that maybe they could make use of him, so they didn’t kill him right away. They killed Tesla in 1943.

One of the detectives approached me in 1981, at a conference. This man told me that Tesla had been murdered. So I guess you could say that it all began right there. When I was a kid in school, nobody knew about Tesla. Tesla was the father of alternating current electricity. Tesla said he was inspired by aliens, beings from other dimensions. He was anathematized because he refused to kowtow; he refused to attend the same temple that the others worshipped in.

Adams: How can we make free energy available to the planet?

Trombly: There is no such thing as free energy without enlightenment and liberation. The technologies point to free energy. We are the technology. We are the free energy.

Great yogis like Sri Babaji demonstrate this. Yogananda talked about him. He was the physical demonstration of free energy. He was the physical demonstration of what the Tibetans called the Rainbow Body. He was transparent and transfigured in God realization, the realization of the Buddha Nature.

There are alien cultures and cultures in other universes who happen to be attentive to the events on this planet because this is one of the last archetypal moments. This will not continue anymore. This entire kind of universe is obsolete and will not occur again, because it would be masochism and sadism to allow it to be perpetuated.

There’s a transformation that is occurring. It is about the liberation of all the energy that has been bound up in all of these worlds that are subject to corruption. That is the real physics. This is what is really important.

In the meantime, by understanding that this is true, we can tap into a field that we call Zero Point Vacuum Fluctuation or the quantum ether, and we can generate electrical power. Electrical power exists in complete abundance, without any capital cost for fuel.

Solar technology is so very expensive. We have 108 solar panels in our two facilities on Maui and it takes up a great deal of space. I would love to have ZP Technology here, but the fact of the matter is, if I had that working right now, this place would become a target.

The other side of this story is always the same thing. Just when Light appears on this planet, the subjective forces of darkness manifest with great tenacity. This government was overthrown and nobody knows anything about it. People are silent about it.

On the cover of Newsweek, on September 11, was an article about the secret vote that made Bush president. The article was about a conspiracy in the Supreme Court. Newsweek at that time was willing to challenge the Supreme Court. The Executive Branch of the United States government was about to fall, because it was going to be exposed.

But then the planes hit the World Trade Center.”

CONTINUED IN LINK

Divine Feminine
18th February 2016, 23:01
This appears to be an old article dating back to 2002! What I find strange about Trombly is he expresses his displeasure for the UNITED NATIONS and yet he willingly participates in the THRIVE movement which appears to be nothing more than a UNITED NATIONS front when you research the people involved. Either someone didn't do his homework or he's playing both sides of the fence.
"Most of the people who appear in Thrive are good human beings who care about the future of this planet...."- Adam Trombly
Source:
http://projectearth.com/founder-essays/view/45-really-correcting-the-record

Oh really? So we are left to believe that the UNITED NATIONS cares about the planet?? How can I not think 'wtf' after all their implementation of Agenda 21/FUTURE EARTH/AGENDA 2030, b.s. being crammed down our throats at every turn minus congressional approval....not that they are some moral authority to look up to any better than the UNTIED NATIONS :fpalm:

It will be a cold day in hell before some of us even consider aligning with an organization who's spiritual house is far from being in order. If one is doing their due diligence by researching this part of the equation, Trombly's self-professed alliance makes no sense and begs for further explanation. All some of us have to work with are their bio's which reveal bits and pieces of who these so called 'good human beings' really are ...and what a researcher sees is their allegiance to the 'progressive movement' via participation in UNTIED NATION activities, which is what's killing the human population.... And it doesn't take a Ph.D. to figure that one out.....