PDA

View Full Version : We - The Skythians

Aianawa
6th February 2016, 06:01
Am researching this fella and this book > http://www.enlighteningtimes.co.uk/2013/09/book-review-we-skythians.html < > We the Skythians - The Lie of the Land of Egypt by David Allan Ritchie.

Has anybody read this or William Comyss Beaumont's along similar lines but further back in time ?.

Aianawa
6th February 2016, 06:08
I am drawn to this book in so many ways, the 13 20 date back in time ( 13 20 equals the new time instead of 12 60, law of time material ), also the launch date 12 12 12 at 12 noon.

As I gather more info > http://sageofquayradio.blogspot.co.nz/2015/10/holographic-disclosure-game-changer-we.html < here and there, I wonder why this is not out there moreso.

The One
6th February 2016, 09:31
Here is some more information on the above http://www.gnower.net/the-final-secret-the-path-to-solomons-temple/

gord
6th February 2016, 16:36
Am researching this fella and this book > http://www.enlighteningtimes.co.uk/2013/09/book-review-we-skythians.html < > We the Skythians - The Lie of the Land of Egypt by David Allan Ritchie.

Has anybody read this or William Comyss Beaumont's along similar lines but further back in time ?.

I have two Comyns Beaumont books - "The Riddle of Prehistoric Britain" and "Britain the Key to World History." They're pretty interesting. The copyrights for both are supposedly held by the CIA. I bought them at www.healthresearchbooks.com (http://www.healthresearchbooks.com) a few years ago. I haven't looked at the links in this thread yet.

Aianawa
7th February 2016, 00:55
Hi Gord, can you define interesting please, lol, IMO the links to other material over the years I have delved into, including Bock saga of late, may narrow some truth lines for myself.

Elen
7th February 2016, 09:17
Hi Aianawa, thanks for bringing this to our attention. Looks like I’m right in the middle of things here in Scotland. Another few pieces for the puzzle.

Elen
7th February 2016, 09:35
And here is the book by: William Comyns Beaumont, Britain: The Key to World History.

https://hotk.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/britain-key-to-world-history.pdf

I haven't read it yet, but maybe it will shed some light on the subject.

Elen

gord
7th February 2016, 15:19
Hi Gord, can you define interesting please, lol, IMO the links to other material over the years I have delved into, including Bock saga of late, may narrow some truth lines for myself.

Hi Aianawa.lol, good point. I haven't read either in about 5 years, so I don't remember that much of them to tell what I found interesting in them, but I typed in the Table of Contents for "The Riddle of Prehistoric Britain":

Part One

BRITAIN'S GREAT ANTIQUITY

I. The Catastrophe in the North
II. The Era of the Giants
III. The Cimmerians and Phaeton
IV. Where the Comet Fell
V. The Refugees
VI. The Stone-Worshippers
VII. The Secret Chambers
VIII. Hermes, The Druid God
IX.The Astronomical Doctrine of Hermes

Part Two

THE ANTE-DILUVIANS

I. The Flood in Scotland
II. The Red-Haired Race
III. The Tribe of Gad
IV. Sidelights on "Atlantis"

Part Three

THE CULT OF THE UNDERWORLD

I. The Hellenic Hades
II. Where Phaeton Fell
III. Egypt's Hidden Terror
IV. The Real Amenta
V. The Secret of Iona
Conclusion

List of Illustrations

Magdalenian Prehistoric Cave Paintings from the Dordogne
Cromlech at Lanyon, Penzance
The Monolithic Gateway at Tiahuanaco
The Melkarth Tablet and Winged Acolyte at Tiahuanaco
The Elgin Stone
Avebury Temple: The great Circle
The Golspie Stone
The Cheesewring Idol, Cornwall
Bowerman's Nose, Dartmoor
The Hermes of Praxiteles
The Brodie Stone
The Logie Stone
Raised Beaches in Glen Coy
Entrance to Fingal's Cave, Staffa
An Apollo in Mexico
The Lion of Gad, the Scottish and Norwegian Lions
Pergamane Relief of the War of the Gods and the Giants
The Great Pyramid: Interior
"Solar Boats", "Tunnels", and the Underworld Cult
Maclean's Cross, Iona
Battle Between Horus and Set

also

Maps of Western Scotland and Hebrides and the Hades Region

Now I'm interested in reading them again. :D

And Elen, thanks for the link to the pdf of the other book!

Aianawa
7th February 2016, 21:13
So strange and perfect to myself this wee rabbit hole as it started when my eldest son and x wife did his/our paternal family tree, as his great grandad had come out from Scotland at 14to New Zealand from what was Ayr area, only being able to trace back to 1696, I took the opportunity to go further, so so many lies and nastyness in history is what the journey showed and as another researcher found when researching the same family name, great mystery and silence with brick walls a many, this is an exlent puzzle piece indeed.

Jengelen
8th February 2016, 13:01
The Riddle of Prehistoric Britain sounds great but I can't find it anywhere. I am reading the other one currently though. Tough read for me as it doesn't exactly flow with familiar words! The other one with the contents shown above tho is available on buy it now on Amazon for like 1500 bucks! I think I'll pass~ I'd sure love to read the "Red Haired Race" part though. Thanks for the links guys!

Aianawa
8th February 2016, 18:28
Have heart Jengelen, was desperate for JJHurtuk's Keys of Enoch as it was my spiritual grandmothers favourite book, back then it was hundreds of dollars, picked it up for eight at a second hand book shop.

Aianawa
9th February 2016, 09:27
Thanks so much for putting the book here of Beaumont, Elen, am loving it.

gord
10th February 2016, 05:00
The Riddle of Prehistoric Britain sounds great but I can't find it anywhere. I am reading the other one currently though. Tough read for me as it doesn't exactly flow with familiar words! The other one with the contents shown above tho is available on buy it now on Amazon for like 1500 bucks! I think I'll pass~ I'd sure love to read the "Red Haired Race" part though. Thanks for the links guys!

Yup, it looks like Health Research Books isn't reprinting it any more, because the Beaumont's now have the rights to it. $1500 is wacked. I think I bought it about $12. Out of curiousity, I just looked up an entirely unrelated book I bought at Amazon in September 2013 for under $20 that I saw selling for around $700 a few months later. Currently there is a used one selling for $7777.01. (a Marty Leeds book). yeesh

Aianawa
10th February 2016, 05:54
I can well see why tptW tried to delete the Beaumont material, much looking forward to the more facts and update, plus plus etc from We The Skythians.

Aianawa
10th February 2016, 19:49
Reading this is similar to when I found out the truth of 9/11 Elen, seeing how the three wings were used, armies-finance-religion or rome-London-Washington nowadays.

Elen
10th February 2016, 21:15
This is really interesting Aianawa, I still haven't had time to read the whole book yet, but I've downloaded it to my PC so it will be done!

I found another pdf file with another book review of We The Scythians. It starts on page 19 to 25. There could be other interesting things, I don't know. Here it is.

http://newensign.christsassembly.com/52_New_Ensign.pdf

Aianawa
11th February 2016, 00:37
Exlent ta Elen, enjoyed the wee talk on Churchill there also, with the comet side of things discussed in Beaumont s Britain book, how do you see that in relation to the survivors thread material ?.

Elen
11th February 2016, 09:20
Aianawa, thanks for asking. I think everything around the subject is helping as I observe details from every possible angle. I am looking for a very fine thread that's able to connect dots between all of this and without me having made up my mind about any of them. So far I think we've uncovered a great deal, but I feel there is more to come to the surface. We are the filters and we are slowly remembering who we are. It's a journey.

Aianawa
11th February 2016, 18:53
Will re read the Four Masters also now, Ireland's official history, which goes well back in time but from memory not a lot of data the further back one goes.

Aianawa
14th February 2016, 08:23
Maybe I am a wee bit slow but I just had the realisation that this information simply blows religion as it is nowadays, up in smoke and would bring about or have the potential to knit together foes and beliefs.

Jengelen
14th February 2016, 11:25
Yup, it looks like Health Research Books isn't reprinting it any more, because the Beaumont's now have the rights to it. $1500 is wacked. I think I bought it about $12. Out of curiousity, I just looked up an entirely unrelated book I bought at Amazon in September 2013 for under $20 that I saw selling for around $700 a few months later. Currently there is a used one selling for $7777.01. (a Marty Leeds book). yeesh

Someone needs to summarize the Scot and Red clan or red haired people chapter. I have done some research on this and we know the Neanderthal didn't give us our red hair. They had red hair but a different gene. We got ours some other way or from some other source. The point is that many researchers have zeroed in on 40,000 to 50,000 years ago when a mutation occurred. This was the 'big brain event' in mankind as they call it. At around this same time the electromagnetic shield and frequency of the earth was under storm too and we were in a turmoil of sorts and it may be related to shifting or the beginning of the earth being knocked off axis but who knows that, they only speculate there.

The point is something mutated man and this mutation may be also related to the mutation of what was once an all positive blood people and turning some into negative type blood, which is also a mutation, and a known one. Something external caused this, likely the magnetic frequency changes in the earth recorded on red rock and other stone by natives all over the world in the symbols now vastly more popular thanks to Thunder Bolt Project and shows showing these things to the masses. They all display plasma tube type images of what takes place when charged particles are in the atmosphere.

I think we have a link here to the mutation causing red hair also but need stories and tales from the time to keep research going. You see it only affected a small portion of the population and the northern people part, or mostly so. It also seems to be related to the stories told by some clans in the Scandinavian areas of all people at one time being dark and one particular people locked by ice trapped for 50,000 years in the light display at what became the new pole!

So, to summarize my story I'm working on, a tribe there or more than one actually and Inuit people also tell tales of a lighter skinned people formed in the auroa borealis during the cataclysm and how they came out for the first time approx. 10,030 years ago to be seen after the last cataclysm that freed the ice that had once locked them in. So the flood that devastated in biblical times was the flood that freed them and then they came and settled in a high mountain area where they beached. Mt. Herman! Or so the story goes. I just want to put some other history to it.

Aianawa
17th February 2016, 20:31
And here is the book by: William Comyns Beaumont, Britain: The Key to World History.

Elen

Much thanks Elen, to other researchers and those wishing to know truths past and lies, this book is a must read, feel reading We The Skythians which is nowish and along the same lines and have more data available nowadays, will be a massive read and puzzle piece.

Aianawa
6th March 2016, 22:40
Okay, anyone read we the skythians yet ?, please comment if so, cheers.

Dreamtimer
7th March 2016, 11:04
I have not read the book yet. I have read the intro and some other items and articles. Mind blowing stuff. And of course I feel I must find the Beaumont book as well... I think I need to learn speed reading or something...

The more I learn the dumber I feel. I guess the positive side is I'm less ignorant...:scp:: Sherlock::yoda:

Aianawa
7th March 2016, 19:34
The Beaumont book is back on page one Dreamtimer, Elen found it in PDF form and put it there, I know how it pushed my mind and looking forward to your comments on it now lol, and DF will love it IMO also.

Aianawa
22nd April 2016, 12:35
http://www.gnower.net/

Still learning more, love to hear from someone who has read this.

Aianawa
22nd April 2016, 12:52
http://www.gnower.net/the-lie-of-the-land-of-aegypt/

Who built the Giza Pyramids, and why? It’s an age-old question. Many have puzzled and theorized over the problem. The Æyptians make the claim to fame, but their own history clouds that assumption. The Jews claim an Exodus from that land, but their sacred books never once mention the pyramids by name, and Ægypt has no record of the Jews. In fact Ægypt has never called itself by that name; it was ‘Khem, the Black Land’. It also called itself ‘Ta-Wy, the Two Lands’, which has encouraged every historian to assume that the country was divided in half. That places the Pyramids in Lower Ægypt, to the north, and Upper Ægypt in the south. It’s upside down! The premise has never been questioned, even when Ægypt has a history of being founded by ‘foreigners’ from another land.

Ægyptos was the Greek name given to the Land of Ammon by Alexander the Great when he conquered it in 332BC., – yet there is no etymological root that connects the name Ægypt to Khem or Ta-Wy. Alexander didn’t bother conquering Israel and Jerusalem during his campaign, which would appear to be a serious oversight on his part. Why was Jerusalem so irrelevant? In fact the city we now call Jerusalem was an insignificant north east town in Ægypt at the time and was not known by that name until 325AD when Helena, mother of Constantine the Great, after much searching throughout Europe, allegedly, found it. And you, reader, didn’t even know it had been lost!

This book is going to contradict everything you ever thought you knew about history, geography and the Bible. It is the product of one man’s imagination. By his own definition David was a ‘Tabula Rasa’, a blank slate, when he left college. His childhood passion for music had outweighed any desire for qualifications or a ‘normal’ life. As a professional drummer in the legendary days of the 1960’s his career progressed to the point where he would laughingly describe himself as ‘the most famous drummer you never heard of’. He claimed it as a success that he had managed to stay relatively anonymous throughout his 35-year musical career, backing many of the most famous performers around the world. His passion was always the music, never the fame and acclaim that destroyed many of his friends.

A tick bite in California ended his performing life and turned a distracted hedonist into a focused philosopher. The journey he took beyond his music will astound you as much as it did David himself. It was the enormity of it all that made him become the reclusive hermit he was when he reached his ‘end of days’. He didn’t like you, the uninformed, disturbing his little ‘heaven’ with questions whose answers would take longer to deliver than you had an attention span for. It wasn’t arrogance; he merely recognised the rare path he had followed and the futility of trying to make a précis of it all to guide another in the same direction. He called it ‘the Curse’ – not having a short answer for anything.

His belief, that he could only have done this work by predetermination – destiny – is what precluded him from publishing this book during his lifetime. He was a shy Gnostic, a cult of one, and my tireless friend. He didn’t set out purposely to discover what you will see revealed in this book, it was thrust upon him at the lowest point in his life and it transformed him. For fifteen years he laboured to understand the content and meaning of his own suicide note and put it into a form that, he insisted, was the only way his problem would ever be understood completely. You must compare his naïve, visionary fiction to the facts he eventually uncovered to find his version of reality. Coincidence can only account for so much!

This trilogy is the outcome of his ‘second sight’; contained within it is the only true and provable solution to the Pyramids of Giza, and it is not what you would have expected.

It would be easy to make assumptions about the man from the contents of this book and, chances are, you would be totally wrong and completely miss his ironical sense of humour.

David saw through ‘the veil’ that surrounds this illusion we call reality and he put it to the test. He knew his work would be ridiculed from every direction by the ‘learned ones’; those academics that have all acquired their qualifications by repeating the unassailable tenets of the perceived version of ‘truth’ handed down to them by their various Institutions ad infinitum. However, I think it is more likely that David will still be laughing at them from beyond the grave, as he laughed all the way into it. He had one great advantage over those who will rush to criticise; he had none of the boundaries or allegiances imposed by his education and no limit to his curiosity. He was a free man.

He was also an ‘in-your-face’, self-taught multi-disciplinarian renaissance Scotsman who didn’t give a damn about the normal conventions imposed on the ‘Institutionalized Academics’. Being his own worst critic was a talent that enabled him to reach the top of his art as a musician, and that self-criticism continued throughout the revelation you are about to read. It is going to offend you, on many levels. If it doesn’t, then David failed. He wanted to be fair about it and not let anyone feel singled out or left out. His passion was the processes involved in finding enlightenment, not the result. His was the classical search for the Grail, and he may yet go down in history as the man who found it. You will be the Judge of that; all that David sought was the perpetuation of the Myth.

No matter how well informed or educated you think you are, this book is designed to embarrass and taunt you by pointing out your complete lack of understanding of a problem you didn’t even know you had. What you will find in these pages will pose for you the same dilemma it posed for David; he was either 100% right or 100% wrong. Only time will tell the truth. If this book merely opens the debate then he would be satisfied.

Our true history has suffered 2,000 years of corruption that has buried a pre-eminent fact, one that was encoded into the Giza Pyramids; mathematically – the only truly incorruptible language. It will not take that long to expose those lies that we hold as truths today, what will take time is the rebuilding of the belief structures of this planet as we begin to realize the enormity of the knowledge held by our ancient ancestors, one that was so cruelly taken from us. The Pyramids have always held the key to World History, all we lacked was the man who would give the Builders credit for being smarter than we are – and have the time to look at the fine detail with fresh eyes.

The Ancient Architects measured the Earth with precision and calculated the cycles that transform her face. They located the sacred harmonic points of the planet and then placed their geodetic markers upon them with incredible precision. Our civilization has grown exponentially around these ancient sites for over 10,000 years, and the sacred texts of every nation on this Earth encode the knowledge placed within them by a single group of teachers whose mission it was to perpetuate a singular message. It reads thus: –

‘Beware! There are recurring events that are longer than the memory of Mankind’.

You may not understand this book in one reading and the publishing fraternity claim that every equation in a book halves the possible sales figures. David reckoned that on that principle of diminishing returns he owed every one of you a book – but not an apology. To quote him, “There’s no easy route to enlightenment, and you may not like it when you get there – but there’s no going back to ignorance, and no refunds”.

Read this book at your peril, but read it three times to understand where you stand on the issues it raises – for eventually what you will realize is that the argument can only be with yourself and your own ignorance. Knowledge can become an addiction, but it is the only addiction that can save our place on this fragile lifeboat Earth, cast adrift on a Clockwork Cosmos.

Alexander Barr

Spread the Word:
Email this to someoneShare on Facebook 128 Share on Google+ 6 Tweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedIn 0 Pin on Pinterest 0 Print this page

All Rights Reserved by The Skythian Society Press - Copyright © 2016 - AFP Publishing

Aianawa
7th August 2016, 07:52
Just came back to this thread to get link to Beaumonts book for a FB friend, now it will not let me and still trying another way atm, lol no way this book can be scubbed from history, will keep trying.

Elen
7th August 2016, 09:18
The book is unavailable from Amazon and ebay, but found this link to a homepage for We The Skythians:

http://www.gnower.net/

Seems you have to join a membership to be able to purchase the book from this site. Hope this helps.

Greenbarry
7th August 2016, 20:36
Elen,
your link comes up 404 for me...??

Elen
8th August 2016, 06:52
Elen,
your link comes up 404 for me...??

I can still access it from here, but try this one:

http://www.gnower.net/the-final-secret-the-path-to-solomons-temple/

Or maybe try out Malc's solution here: http://jandeane81.com/threads/9715-Touchy-Terrorstory?p=841955358&viewfull=1#post841955358

Aianawa
23rd August 2016, 10:27
I find this absolutely facinating as just like Beaumont's book, We the Skythians completely and totally changes our whole history in one complete blobby moment, hence why just like Beaumont's book, noone is hearing about it full stop, should be a best seller, cannot wait for my birthday to read.

Elen
23rd August 2016, 14:12
I find this absolutely facinating as just like Beaumont's book, We the Skythians completely and totally changes our whole history in one complete blobby moment, hence why just like Beaumont's book, noone is hearing about it full stop, should be a best seller, cannot wait for my birthday to read.

So when is your birthday, Mr. Aianawa?

Aianawa
24th August 2016, 12:13
December

Dreamtimer
24th August 2016, 13:33
December, eh? You came in during the longest nights heralding the increasing light. :sun:

Elen
24th August 2016, 15:32
December, eh? You came in during the longest nights heralding the increasing light. :sun:

That depends on whether he was born in NZ or on the Northern Hemisphere. So another question for you Aianawa, which hemispere?

Dreamtimer
24th August 2016, 19:23
Dang, I'm so hemispheri-centric. I wasn't even thinking about that.:fpalm: Thanks, Elen.

Aianawa
24th August 2016, 21:50
30 th and yes southern, funny though, my birth cert says 31 st and everything else 30 Th.

Aianawa
29th December 2016, 09:32
Just a little something I just found while researching, felt share > http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/alien_watchers11.htm

Aianawa
21st March 2018, 09:29
As most know, this truth which does feel correct, changes much, like lots, lol like history itself, especially religious history , now a facebook page I am looking into >

https://www.facebook.com/gnower/

Aianawa
26th March 2018, 21:59
What do people fear, to not tread upon this theory, that has facts within, that has dynymite, has timeline Vatican smashing, let alone standing stones of peace courtship.

Still to read We the Skythians but will reread this again , ta Elen

Elen

Aianawa
19th August 2018, 01:10
Bump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHbMlg6YHeE

Elen
19th August 2018, 07:23
A new member contacted me today about the book by David Alan Ritchie and has not been able to get hold of it either. It seems to be completely taken off the shelves. I suggest that we all start questioning and searching for it. Surely they (whoever they are) cannot keep this from us forever?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=11&v=aU6UJg6tKK8

Elen
19th August 2018, 07:34
Another pdf by DAR is this: http://www.twelvearound1.com/files/heretic.pdf

Elen
19th August 2018, 07:52
I'll add this music to the mix:

Each course of stone on the Great Pyramid is a different thickness and can be calculated as the wavelength of a musical note. This tune plays each step... from bottom to top.. as a series of 7-note arpeggios... which form quite naturally. The graphic shows the pattern of the thicknesses measured by Petrie in 1881 ad... 1881 inches is the length of the Grand Gallery and the wavelength of 7Hz/cps. Each note in the music is numbered... the 35th course is a prominent 50" thick... 2 sacred cubits.. the wavelength of middle 'C' on a piano and a frequency of 261.63. The second pyramid has a side measure of 411.. (411 x 2) ÷ π = 261.63... the side of the GP is 440 royal cubits... A440 is the tuning note for an orchestra... it's all beautiful music.. http://www.ronaldbirdsall.com/gizeh/e...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCIRcIb2U7o

Emil El Zapato
19th August 2018, 22:12
30 th and yes southern, funny though, my birth cert says 31 st and everything else 30 Th.

I had to look this up...I wasn't sure if the hemisphere impacted the astro configuration...it doesn't...you're still a Capricorn...good man... :)

Aianawa
20th August 2018, 01:01
Have you completed Beaumont's book yet ?

Elen

Elen
20th August 2018, 05:03
Have you completed Beaumont's book yet ?

No I cannot even find on my PC anymore. :(

Aianawa
26th August 2018, 07:27
Oh bugger, link here work for you ?.

Elen
26th August 2018, 08:03
Oh bugger, link here work for you ?.

No it's been taken down. :(

Aianawa
26th August 2018, 08:14
Gee, thankfullll I read it twice plus, I remember the last time I was looking for it, I found a really old map and the names were rare, as in not found elsewhere, I need to learn how to store stuff lol.

Elen
26th August 2018, 09:25
Gee, thankfullll I read it twice plus, I remember the last time I was looking for it, I found a really old map and the names were rare, as in not found elsewhere, I need to learn how to store stuff lol.

i hope you'll find it...I DID copy from the links on page 1 of this thread...but it disappeared from my PC. I don't know how that happened. ???

goldnhands
28th November 2018, 06:39
i hope you'll find it...I DID copy from the links on page 1 of this thread...but it disappeared from my PC. I don't know how that happened. ???

I think they can do that, always best to keep offline. Although it would not be the first time I have deleted whole folders in error.
I also am looking for Beaumont's books, as well as DAR's "The lie of the land of Aegypt". Links always come up broken.

Dreo
5th April 2019, 10:33
Hey. I've been looking for this book everywhere but it seems to have been taken offline. Does anyone have a copy of it or any ways to reach the author? Please get in touch with me, thanks!

Elen
5th April 2019, 11:45
Found the Foreword to the book on a goback machine Hope some of it comes through. The book has definitely been taken down or blocked.

https://web.archive.org/web/20180718083634im_/http://i0.wp.com/d105bfrb566xwu.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/20160218173745/Blue-Map-150ppi1.jpg?resize=720%2C405

Who built the Giza Pyramids, and why? It’s an age-old question. Many have puzzled and theorized over the problem. The Æyptians make the claim to fame, but their own history clouds that assumption. The Jews claim an Exodus from that land, but their sacred books never once mention the pyramids by name, and Ægypt has no record of the Jews. In fact Ægypt has never called itself by that name; it was ‘Khem, the Black Land’. It also called itself ‘Ta-Wy, the Two Lands’, which has encouraged every historian to assume that the country was divided in half. That places the Pyramids in Lower Ægypt, to the north, and Upper Ægypt in the south. It’s upside down! The premise has never been questioned, even when Ægypt has a history of being founded by ‘foreigners’ from another land.

Ægyptos was the Greek name given to the Land of Ammon by Alexander the Great when he conquered it in 332BC., – yet there is no etymological root that connects the name Ægypt to Khem or Ta-Wy. Alexander didn’t bother conquering Israel and Jerusalem during his campaign, which would appear to be a serious oversight on his part. Why was Jerusalem so irrelevant? In fact the city we now call Jerusalem was an insignificant north east town in Ægypt at the time and was not known by that name until 325AD when Helena, mother of Constantine the Great, after much searching throughout Europe, allegedly, found it. And you, reader, didn’t even know it had been lost!

This book is going to contradict everything you ever thought you knew about history, geography and the Bible. It is the product of one man’s imagination. By his own definition David was a ‘Tabula Rasa’, a blank slate, when he left college. His childhood passion for music had outweighed any desire for qualifications or a ‘normal’ life. As a professional drummer in the legendary days of the 1960’s his career progressed to the point where he would laughingly describe himself as ‘the most famous drummer you never heard of’. He claimed it as a success that he had managed to stay relatively anonymous throughout his 35-year musical career, backing many of the most famous performers around the world. His passion was always the music, never the fame and acclaim that destroyed many of his friends.

A tick bite in California ended his performing life and turned a distracted hedonist into a focused philosopher. The journey he took beyond his music will astound you as much as it did David himself. It was the enormity of it all that made him become the reclusive hermit he was when he reached his ‘end of days’. He didn’t like you, the uninformed, disturbing his little ‘heaven’ with questions whose answers would take longer to deliver than you had an attention span for. It wasn’t arrogance; he merely recognised the rare path he had followed and the futility of trying to make a précis of it all to guide another in the same direction. He called it ‘the Curse’ – not having a short answer for anything.

His belief, that he could only have done this work by predetermination – destiny – is what precluded him from publishing this book during his lifetime. He was a shy Gnostic, a cult of one, and my tireless friend. He didn’t set out purposely to discover what you will see revealed in this book, it was thrust upon him at the lowest point in his life and it transformed him. For fifteen years he laboured to understand the content and meaning of his own suicide note and put it into a form that, he insisted, was the only way his problem would ever be understood completely. You must compare his naïve, visionary fiction to the facts he eventually uncovered to find his version of reality. Coincidence can only account for so much!

This trilogy is the outcome of his ‘second sight’; contained within it is the only true and provable solution to the Pyramids of Giza, and it is not what you would have expected.

It would be easy to make assumptions about the man from the contents of this book and, chances are, you would be totally wrong and completely miss his ironical sense of humour.

David saw through ‘the veil’ that surrounds this illusion we call reality and he put it to the test. He knew his work would be ridiculed from every direction by the ‘learned ones’; those academics that have all acquired their qualifications by repeating the unassailable tenets of the perceived version of ‘truth’ handed down to them by their various Institutions ad infinitum. However, I think it is more likely that David will still be laughing at them from beyond the grave, as he laughed all the way into it. He had one great advantage over those who will rush to criticise; he had none of the boundaries or allegiances imposed by his education and no limit to his curiosity. He was a free man.

He was also an ‘in-your-face’, self-taught multi-disciplinarian renaissance Scotsman who didn’t give a damn about the normal conventions imposed on the ‘Institutionalized Academics’. Being his own worst critic was a talent that enabled him to reach the top of his art as a musician, and that self-criticism continued throughout the revelation you are about to read. It is going to offend you, on many levels. If it doesn’t, then David failed. He wanted to be fair about it and not let anyone feel singled out or left out. His passion was the processes involved in finding enlightenment, not the result. His was the classical search for the Grail, and he may yet go down in history as the man who found it. You will be the Judge of that; all that David sought was the perpetuation of the Myth.

No matter how well informed or educated you think you are, this book is designed to embarrass and taunt you by pointing out your complete lack of understanding of a problem you didn’t even know you had. What you will find in these pages will pose for you the same dilemma it posed for David; he was either 100% right or 100% wrong. Only time will tell the truth. If this book merely opens the debate then he would be satisfied.

Our true history has suffered 2,000 years of corruption that has buried a pre-eminent fact, one that was encoded into the Giza Pyramids; mathematically – the only truly incorruptible language. It will not take that long to expose those lies that we hold as truths today, what will take time is the rebuilding of the belief structures of this planet as we begin to realize the enormity of the knowledge held by our ancient ancestors, one that was so cruelly taken from us. The Pyramids have always held the key to World History, all we lacked was the man who would give the Builders credit for being smarter than we are – and have the time to look at the fine detail with fresh eyes.

The Ancient Architects measured the Earth with precision and calculated the cycles that transform her face. They located the sacred harmonic points of the planet and then placed their geodetic markers upon them with incredible precision. Our civilization has grown exponentially around these ancient sites for over 10,000 years, and the sacred texts of every nation on this Earth encode the knowledge placed within them by a single group of teachers whose mission it was to perpetuate a singular message. It reads thus: –

‘Beware! There are recurring events that are longer than the memory of Mankind’.

You may not understand this book in one reading and the publishing fraternity claim that every equation in a book halves the possible sales figures. David reckoned that on that principle of diminishing returns he owed every one of you a book – but not an apology. To quote him, “There’s no easy route to enlightenment, and you may not like it when you get there – but there’s no going back to ignorance, and no refunds”.

Read this book at your peril, but read it three times to understand where you stand on the issues it raises – for eventually what you will realize is that the argument can only be with yourself and your own ignorance. Knowledge can become an addiction, but it is the only addiction that can save our place on this fragile lifeboat Earth, cast adrift on a Clockwork Cosmos.

Alexander Barr

https://web.archive.org/web/20161106074810im_/http://www.gnower.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Blue-Map-150ppi1-1249x703.jpg

https://web.archive.org/web/20161106074841im_/http://i2.wp.com/www.gnower.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/SKYTHIANS-Front-1.jpg?resize=720%2C405

Elen
5th April 2019, 12:16
_._._ WE ~ THE SKYTHIANS _._._. THE LIE OF THE LAND OF ÆGYPT ._._ by DAVID ALAN RITCHIE _._ "A different kind of 'history book" An introduction to the long awaited trilogy by David Alan Ritchie, revealing the conclusive and provable true meaning of the Giza Pyramids - and the message they carry from the depths of history. All of the geography of Biblical History is a well constructed and elaborate fiction, concocted 1,700 years ago and kept secret by an ‘elite’. ‘They' have controlled and subdued society throughout the intervening centuries by its enormity and have created every 'religious war' to maintain their power base and wealth. Those same potentates also created all three major religions to generate those wars - by giving them all the same Sacred City - to fight over. They have renamed ancient lands and cultures with a superimposed history and geography stolen from the original founders of civilisation - the Royal Skythians - descendants of the Atlantean survivors. The revelations contained in this book are painful to accept, but the evidence is based in the one truly incorruptible language of all - Mathematics. The Journey described in the Egyptian ‘Book of the Dead’ leads to the homeland of the Pyramid Builders and their Sacred City - Amenti - and the Pyramids are the mathematical map that shows the way home, to the Land of SET - the 'Red-Haired' ‘Watcher in the North’ - ‘the Lord of the Northern Sky’. You’ll not believe where that is... or maybe you will. Time will tell. "ENTER NOT, YE UNVERSED IN GEOMETRY” Pythagoras.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHbMlg6YHeE

http://www.twelvearound1.com/files/he...

http://www.mynewsdesk.com/uk/pressrel...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iD3aTATkEbw

That's all folks...:)

Aianawa
7th April 2019, 03:31
With Beaumont data and Skythians material being censored, sure sign to download imo

Dreamtimer
7th April 2019, 12:00
Here is the book on archive.org. (https://archive.org/details/in.ernet.dli.2015.185295/page/n1) (please let me know if this isn't the right book)

Elen
7th April 2019, 15:13
Here is the book on archive.org. (https://archive.org/details/in.ernet.dli.2015.185295/page/n1) (please let me know if this isn't the right book)

I don't know if it is...but I've downloaded it just in case, thanks! :cool:

Dreamtimer
7th April 2019, 20:34
"We the Skythians" does seem to have disappeared. I saw a reference to a republication in 2015. Here is a link (http://www.twelvearound1.com/files/heretic.pdf) to an article by DAR.

I was looking for more but then had to go out.

I recall doing this before...:hmm::wry:

Dreamtimer
7th April 2019, 20:45
Here is an interesting page with some maps (http://www.goldenmean.info/temple/) that are very visually stimulating.

goldnhands
20th April 2019, 14:36
It is one of Beaumonts books "Britain The Key to World History" I downloaded it from the quoted site before Christmas and still reading it sporadically, don't know where my time goes. The other related book by Beaumont is "The Riddle of Prehistoric Britain" which I found in the library of a university. I intend to try to borrow it and would like to copy it but I think it is probably still under copyright protection.

Emil El Zapato
20th April 2019, 15:54
Hi goldn,

Curiosity question: Have you seen the Ramesses III thread I started. I've recently done DNA tests to find my biological parents and have determined the Maternal line, still deciphering the Paternal side but honing in and I am pretty close to nailing it down.

According to the genetic trail, I am literally descended from Ramesses (his family is somehow associated with Isis) on the paternal side. Am I a God or merely someone who was caught up in the mess called paleo-anthropological history or does it even matter? On the maternal side I am descended from Ashkenazi Jews...maybe. Does that make me a genius...which of course, I am :) or is that coincidence based on genetic heritage over the last 100-200 years?

my DNA says I'm 60% European and 35% Native American dating back 100-150 years with traces of Western Asian and Northern African. A pinch of subsaharan African dating back between 220-300 years (this is genetically most likely due to African Slaves brought to Mexico in the 1600s). Average for Mexican related populations is about 4%.

Emil El Zapato
21st April 2019, 19:00
For the white supremacists and Trump's 'they rape our women' cheering section

American Genetic information indicates that most sub-saharan introgression comes from admixtures of European White males and african women.

An interesting example is my 99.9% Northern European niece has a husband who is 88% Northern European (father's a doctor, he is a wealthy business guy) is 10%-12% sub-saharan African. I laughed when I heard that news, he looks about as sub-saharan African as (dare I say it, Donald Trump). The interesting thing is that he has had issues related to sickle cell anemia (his only malady) that caused him some joint problems.

And my brown self is 3% Scandinavian...lol...

Elen
22nd April 2019, 06:29
And my brown self is 3% Scandinavian...lol...

I have a 3% relative? :)

Aianawa
22nd April 2019, 06:58
The Beaumont and Skythian data is beginning to become very aplicabal in conjunction with some other material of late, wonder what would happen/become , if one dropped the data here , to some of the Tartarian researchers atm ?.

Elen
22nd April 2019, 07:36
The Beaumont and Skythian data is beginning to become very aplicabal in conjunction with some other material of late, wonder what would happen/become , if one dropped the data here , to some of the Tartarian researchers atm ?.

Sounds good Vern!

Emil El Zapato
22nd April 2019, 13:20
Hi Elen,

:) ... it is probably more but yeah, like 50th cousin twice removed... :)

I hope i'm not alienating anyone or even dragging this thread off-topic. What I'm trying to do and maybe it is inappropriate is to demonstrate that doing paleo reseach is valuable in and of itself, but to search for reasons to feel superior are not the highest spiritual calling.

Elen
22nd April 2019, 15:43
Hi Elen,

:) ... it is probably more but yeah, like 50th cousin twice removed... :)

I hope i'm not alienating anyone or even dragging this thread off-topic. What I'm trying to do and maybe it is inappropriate is to demonstrate that doing paleo reseach is valuable in and of itself, but to search for reasons to feel superior are not the highest spiritual calling.

Don't you worry...you're just "one of us" :grin:

Emil El Zapato
22nd April 2019, 15:53
thanks, Elen, I appreciate it...I'll try to keep myself in check anyway... :)

Aianawa
18th October 2020, 00:36
This Facet of Ourstory is opening up more again

Aianawa
12th December 2021, 20:37
Nearly 2022 and finalllly seeing inmy wonders through the alternatives internet that it be being unearthed as such, taken forever but tisa coming out like much other truths atm, saving space > vid >

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpZPkaGGNzI