PDA

View Full Version : The One Truth interviews Barry King, Disclosure Project Witness

bsbray
20th January 2016, 03:01
Here's the latest TOT interview, this one from our member Barry King, username SmokeyJoe1952:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZO7Lua1Ujic

He answered some of the questions posed to him in the questions thread already, but I brought them all up again here, although they are scattered throughout the interview.

Barry has a unique position on the alternative community, which he has been involved in since the 1970's. He describes experiences he had while working at a covert base in Berkshire, UK, his thoughts on the alternative community today, and a lot more in this almost two hour long interview.

Aragorn
20th January 2016, 09:03
Another great interview, chockful of very interesting information. Great job, brother bsbray! :h5: By the way, I particularly like your style of making the interviews more into an actual conversation, rather than just a Q&A session. ;)

:interview:

And, of course, the management of The One Truth wishes to especially thank Barry King (alias SmokeyJoe1952) for graciously stepping up to the occasion. We are genuinely proud to have a whistleblower of Barry's integrity among our members. :)

Cheers, Barry! ;) :chrs:

The One
20th January 2016, 10:21
Yes great interview and many thanks.

This just reinforces for me Barry that Greer got his information from you and acted upon it for his own agenda and twisted it and probably a few more researchers did the same.If i remember correctly you was one of the first to come out with the information so i thank you for that .Great to here that you are working with Lisa in relation to the Nazi side of things re the UFO phenomena that will be great to here should you go to do an interview.Also interesting to here about the AI hub will check it out. :h5:

I like how you are straight to the point and do not lead people down the garden path lol

Once again thanks again Barry.

Gemma
20th January 2016, 12:50
Yes great interview and many thanks.

Also interesting to here about the AI hub will check it out. :h5:

Me too. Would appreciate posting of this info if available.
Thanks
Gemma

The One
20th January 2016, 13:10
Not sure if this is it or not http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=10516

bsbray
20th January 2016, 16:20
Barry's periodicals from the 1990's until 2000 can be found here: http://www.checktheevidence.com/cms/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=223&Itemid=51

The Voice Issues 1 - 10.pdf (http://www.checktheevidence.com/Disclosure/TheVoice/The%20Voice%20Issues%201%20-%2010.pdf)
The Voice Issues 11-20.pdf (http://www.checktheevidence.com/Disclosure/TheVoice/The%20Voice%20Issues%2011-20.pdf)
The Voice Issues 21-30.pdf (http://www.checktheevidence.com/Disclosure/TheVoice/The%20Voice%20Issues%2021-30.pdf)
The Voice Issues 31-38.pdf (http://www.checktheevidence.com/Disclosure/TheVoice/The%20Voice%20Issues%2031-38.pdf)
The Voice Issues 44-46.pdf (http://www.checktheevidence.com/Disclosure/TheVoice/The%20Voice%20Issues%2044-46.pdf)

Gemma
21st January 2016, 01:28
Thanks for link. http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=10516
Post #10 (2009)

Barry, it would appear the AI is not talked about so much as people physically struggle to do so.
Have you ever come across this thing in your disclosures?
I think many would benefit if this thing was more widespread.
Peace
Iain

Barry King's reply:
Yes I have but this topic is like trying to wade thru quicksand, as soon as you talk (move) further under (stopped) you become.

From my minimal observations the topic of AI appears to have gained enough support and traction to be open for public discussion. I have also found that those resistive to AI's control/dominance use specific language that "fits" with established controlling memes in their communications so that they slip under the radar; this is tricky as one then has to "unpackage" the "adinkras", if you like, in order to translate the camouflaged information.

I haven't had the opportunity to look into all of Omniverse's AI sharings but considering his dilemma's and persistence I will presume at this point that he may fall into the above category. James Mahu, Wingmakers Material is another source that is cleverly camouflaged - but with the 2014 Neruda 5 Interview there appears to be bolder, direct revelations coming forward.

Anyway as we have exponentially developed considerably since 2009 I was wondering Barry if you could comment further now, or perhaps provide some markers as to any experiences and/or your perspectives re A.I. with particular attention to past (origins past as well as recent); present; and future.

Many Thanks
Gemma

Thanks bsbray for the file links.

SmokeyJoe1952
21st January 2016, 04:47
Hi, for now all I will add to the AI topic is the following...................(This is abridged as I find the 'signal' is lost among too much 'noise', On the Internet, I will ONLY say what I actually KNOW rather than assumptions).........In the USA the AI Hub is located at November Mike, Manzano, NM, this has a number of relays which are integrated and embedded into the entire infrastructure, everything computer based. In Australia the hub is (yes you guessed right) Pine Gap, with several relays. I do not have the data at hand regarding the Russian hub. Personal experiences with AI I will perhaps detail at a future date. Hope thats helped.

sandy
21st January 2016, 04:51
Looking forward to listening to the interview when time allows full on attention and focus. :) Family concerns have most of my attention at present so just zooming thru most days................

Gemma
21st January 2016, 05:12
Hi, for now all I will add to the AI topic is the following...................(This is abridged as I find the 'signal' is lost among too much 'noise', On the Internet, I will ONLY say what I actually KNOW rather than assumptions).........In the USA the AI Hub is located at November Mike, Manzano, NM, this has a number of relays which are integrated and embedded into the entire infrastructure, everything computer based. In Australia the hub is (yes you guessed right) Pine Gap, with several relays. I do not have the data at hand regarding the Russian hub. Personal experiences with AI I will perhaps detail at a future date. Hope thats helped.

Appreciate your responses Barry and look forward to any future updates.
Thanks
Gemma

Dreamtimer
21st January 2016, 16:11
Just listened to the interview. I think it was great. Barry, you're a pleasure to listen to. You speak clearly and make your point. You don't meander. Thank you for spending a good solid amount of time. It's much appreciated.

I really enjoyed the interview with Lisa and was looking for more. I'm glad to hear she's putting out a book (if I understood that correctly). I look forward to it.

There were so many interesting things you covered. I'll be back for a couple of follow-up questions once I get them together.

It would be wonderful if you could post the interviews with Mel. It sounds like they're worth a couple listens.:tiphat::thup::interview:

lcam88
21st January 2016, 20:50
Thanks for the interview Barry and bsbray, I'm about half way through ATM, a gem.

sandy
22nd January 2016, 03:23
Much appreciated and valued interview, Barry and bsbray>>>thank you and keep up the good work please...look forward to additional info and interviews. :thup:

Dreamtimer
22nd January 2016, 11:43
Thanks to you as well, bsbray. Your time and efforts are greatly appreciated.:thup::chrs:

donk
22nd January 2016, 16:21

What's an "AI hub"?

I enjoyed the interview, thanks guys!

Aragorn
22nd January 2016, 16:36
What's an "AI hub"?

Presumably, that is the name given to the supercomputer cluster at the center of the A.I. neural network. Or to put it in other words, it's the central, controlling computer system in a distributed computing cluster.

At least, that's what I imagine things would be like. A.I. isn't my speciality, but I do have some knowledge about supercomputers and mainframes.

Bob
22nd January 2016, 16:50
What's an "AI hub"?

I enjoyed the interview, thanks guys!

amazingly small place for the center of AI - like maybe Sandia nearby would be a more appropriate location?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manzano,_New_Mexico

The population was 54 at the 2000 census.

The Quarai Ruins of Salinas Pueblo Missions National Monument are located near the town.

donk
22nd January 2016, 17:06
Presumably, that is the name given to the supercomputer cluster at the center of the A.I. neural network. Or to put it in other words, it's the central, controlling computer system in a distributed computing cluster.

At least, that's what I imagine things would be like. A.I. isn't my speciality, but I do have some knowledge about supercomputers and mainframes.

HA!! You are just setting yourself up here, my friend...aren't you trying to dispell rumors that you're AI??? :hilarious:

All kidding aside, that presumes that "we" (some humans that operate the "hub") have control of said "AI", right? It hasn't gone rogue/achieved free will and makes its own decisions?

bsbray
22nd January 2016, 17:57
amazingly small place for the center of AI - like maybe Sandia nearby would be a more appropriate location?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manzano,_New_Mexico

As small as it is, looks like it does indeed have military facilities on it:

http://wikimapia.org/43406/Manzano-Base

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXmyNc7xfxc

SmokeyJoe1952
22nd January 2016, 18:27

Good call, yes you could say a cluster of such machines, as for location guys the hub is below ground within the network there which includes Sandia, I will try and elaborate shortly but the hub controls the relays which in turn controls the networks. Manzano may not look much from outside but its huge network underground is massive. Other researchers have looked into the facility including I believe Norio H. I will see if I can locate a youtube link to his research around NM.

bsbray
22nd January 2016, 18:48
Other researchers have looked into the facility including I believe Norio H. I will see if I can locate a youtube link to his research around NM.

The video I posted above was taken by Norio outside of the fence surrounding the Manzano facility.

Here's a link to his channel where there are similar videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/noriohaya/videos

donk
22nd January 2016, 19:11
Good call, yes you could say a cluster of such machines, as for location guys the hub is below ground within the network there which includes Sandia, I will try and elaborate shortly but the hub controls the relays which in turn controls the networks. Manzano may not look much from outside but its huge network underground is massive. Other researchers have looked into the facility including I believe Norio H. I will see if I can locate a youtube link to his research around NM.

The "hub" controls the relays...soooo do people control the hub?

SmokeyJoe1952
22nd January 2016, 20:55
Yes as far as I'm aware, but whether they have full control I could not say, there are limits to my knowledge in this area

Aragorn
23rd January 2016, 08:10

HA!! You are just setting yourself up here, my friend...aren't you trying to dispell rumors that you're AI??? :hilarious:

:pc:

:onthequite: :onthequite: :onthequite:

All kidding aside, that presumes that "we" (some humans that operate the "hub") have control of said "AI", right? It hasn't gone rogue/achieved free will and makes its own decisions?

I could of course be grossly wrong, because I don't think any of us know what the future may bring, or what a very advanced extraterrestrial civilization would/could have achieved on account of artificial intelligence, but to the best of my knowledge and with my understanding of computer technology, I do not believe that any artificial intelligence could ever attain true consciousness (and thus Free Will), because if it does have true consciousness, then it would be a living being. And the only way that I see that ever happening is if the artificial intelligence itself were somehow grafted onto a being with a soul, as an extension thereof, making the merger of the two entities into a cybernetic life form.

Although artificial intelligence is already very advanced here on Earth in this day and age, those doing research in that field still feel that — and I am going to quote them literally...

"Artificial intelligence relates to real intelligence like artificial flowers relate to real flowers."

In other words, and speaking from my perspective as a former programmer, I would describe artificial intelligence as an emulation of real consciousness. It looks and sounds like a real being, but it's all still based upon the mere execution of imperative and deterministic code, and the programmed ability to learn — or more correctly put, to adapt — by modifying part of its own code and creating algorithms. It's an emulation, but genuine consciousness, it is not.

Furthermore, I doubt that anyone involved with the development of artificial intelligence would dare overlook Isaac Asimov's Three Laws Of Robotics (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Laws_of_Robotics)...:

A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Laws.

The sentience of robots (and of A.I. in general) was however explored in the movie I, Robot (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I,_Robot_(film)), with Will Smith in a leading role — the movie was inspired by Isaac Asimov's series of short stories of the same name. Although the movie is very well-made and does provide for an explanation as to why VIKI, the A.I. supercomputer which commands the robots, has rebelled — i.e. a zeroth law of robotics, which states that no robot may allow for any harm to come to the whole of humanity — the movie does not explain the actual concept of robots becoming truly conscious.

There is a great deal of confusion in this area, caused by the fact that we tend to assess (and overestimate) artificial intelligence based upon observably human behavior. However, even though robots and A.I. in general can mimic human behavior — most notably through the use of a human voice for communicating — it is still only an emulation through programmed behavior. Robots and A.I. in general do not think; they merely calculate. They are still only machines. Very advanced machines, but machines nevertheless.

Elen
23rd January 2016, 09:23
Thank you Barry, that was interesting and revealing. I appreciate your take on Remote Viewing and how it cannot be used to look into Military things. Makes you wonder what they are up to, doesn’t it? If you have more knowledge about Remote Viewing, I would really appreciate it.

Elen

donk
23rd January 2016, 13:22
That's kind of the leaning I have aragorn, as I watch with interest the ideas bred from the fear of super computing machine becoming "possessed", which I do not think is outside of the realm of possibility....but like a lot of matters, some even discussed in this thread...if the causality is not accurately understood, then as mentioned brilliantly the result may be "correct answers to the wrong questions"

Now psychopaths at the wheel at the hub, that's a whole other ball of wax...and as valid a fear, I guess. Then there's a "13th Floor" scenario or even the "ancient alien" scenario is sort of a story of us being in all intents and purposes a form of this AI the community likes to talk about

Either way, I appreciate it aragorn and Barry and everyone who contributes, lately I like to see others' perspective on the idea

Bob
23rd January 2016, 21:35

It makes no sense to me to use abandoned nuclear storage sites to put in computer systems requiring humidity control (caves are wet). It makes no sense what-so-ever. I would believe Sandia would have AI programs as well as Los Alamos. The closest thing to data scrubbing is in the old Norad Facility in Colorado Springs, and a couple new ones in the west of New Mexico (on an air force base who frequently probes/pings websites), and a couple in Utah.

If there are satellite coordinates where the "openings" are I'd gladly take a look as I did in Dulce NM for underground caverns and activity. Personally I doubt it though, as in Dulce it was relatively useless and relatively fruitless. Definitely old caverns for natural gas storage, not for ET/USG collaboration.

SmokeyJoe1952
23rd January 2016, 22:17
The underground area is massive and stretches in several directions, unless I have been deliberately given false data and shown false data the hub does reside at designated Manzano, and to date my sources have proven to be totally accurate, from white hats so to speak. Dugway is an area I requested people look deep into back in the 90's. I need perhaps correct a slight error from a post above. The remote viewing and remote influencing were indeed mostly military targets but on occasion a flagged non military target was requested, both include hard and soft targets.You would be very surprised at the extent of underground facilities, military, intel and civilian. If in doubt I can suggest one researches the massive complexes the Germans made in the 30's and 40's. A History channel tv series entitled 'Hunting Hitler' gave glimpses into some of these complexes.I do not think standard civilian sat imagery would show anything of significance I'm afraid. 'Just cos you cannot see them don't mean they ain't there'

Bob
23rd January 2016, 23:13
The underground area is massive and stretches in several directions, unless I have been deliberately given false data and shown false data the hub does reside at designated Manzano, and to date my sources have proven to be totally accurate, from white hats so to speak. Dugway is an area I requested people look deep into back in the 90's. I need perhaps correct a slight error from a post above. The remote viewing and remote influencing were indeed mostly military targets but on occasion a flagged non military target was requested, both include hard and soft targets.You would be very surprised at the extent of underground facilities, military, intel and civilian. If in doubt I can suggest one researches the massive complexes the Germans made in the 30's and 40's. A History channel tv series entitled 'Hunting Hitler' gave glimpses into some of these complexes.I do not think standard civilian sat imagery would show anything of significance I'm afraid. 'Just cos you cannot see them don't mean they ain't there'

The tech that I utilize is very good to "see" objectively structures, anomalies, caverns, and of course "facilities" should such exist. Awaiting on those lat/long coordinates :)

How about Manzano, New_Mexico :) http://jandeane81.com/threads/8639-TOT-Interview-with-Barry-King?p=841945208&viewfull=1#post841945208 -- all ears..

I've done the satellite analysis on Dugway (proving ground, Utah, ouside of Salt Lake City) - such is posted on PA. Depending on one's satellite data used, or aerial survey (hyperspectral analysis), it's not that hard to find anomalies if such really are there..

SmokeyJoe1952
23rd January 2016, 23:29
Could you elaborate and detail exactly the tech you refer to? Not doubting you but I can rely on what I have been exposed to and at this point can only go by your word, not doubting but I do not know you nor what equipment you utilise etc. I too have made public my doubts on the alleged Dulce facility, but like much else within the community its embedded deep in the psyche of ufology. This is a very interesting area and look forwards to further details from you

Bob
24th January 2016, 01:44
Its just simple electro-seismic surveying equipment able to do what drilling down does to do sampling, up to many thousands of feet below the surface of the earth. Each sample point then allows 3D gridding to occur, giving a very good view in 3D what all is down there. So where are those coordinates where the alleged active computer locations are? I could do a high res satellite for surface anomalies but I'd rather hear what you have. Take a look at the last post I did on the Dulce thread in PA for an example of some gridding done to -3000 feet.

lookbeyond
24th January 2016, 02:01
It makes no sense to me to use abandoned nuclear storage sites to put in computer systems requiring humidity control (caves are wet). It makes no sense what-so-ever. I would believe Sandia would have AI programs as well as Los Alamos. The closest thing to data scrubbing is in the old Norad Facility in Colorado Springs, and a couple new ones in the west of New Mexico (on an air force base who frequently probes/pings websites), and a couple in Utah.

If there are satellite coordinates where the "openings" are I'd gladly take a look as I did in Dulce NM for underground caverns and activity. Personally I doubt it though, as in Dulce it was relatively useless and relatively fruitless. Definitely old caverns for natural gas storage, not for ET/USG collaboration.

Hey Bob :), are you saying that the Dulce stories of an undergroung battle with ETs could not hav happened as no underground facility found? thx,lb

Bob
24th January 2016, 02:07
Hey Bob :), are you saying that the Dulce stories of an undergroung battle with ETs could not hav happened as no underground facility found? thx,lb

Not to derail Barry's thread, I answered this in a PM to you. Nothing to see there really, just a massive psyops it appears.

SmokeyJoe1952
24th January 2016, 02:19
I do not have the co-ordinates to hand but guess that would be simple to find out. Very interested in your findings and would like to know more. I have not followed threads on Avalon for quite some time but will locate and browse. I would have thought then with such sophisticated equipment your findings would make a great dent on the underground complex issue within the alternative community and lay to rest once and for all ideas about certain DUMBs. If you can do this there must be many more able to check too and if many sources state the same findings its an area that can be laid to rest

bsbray
24th January 2016, 04:32
If you guys want coordinates for the Manzano facility, I can find them from this video I posted on the previous page:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXmyNc7xfxc

So he's looking at the barbed wire fence blocking off the facility which supposedly was shut down some time ago. Admittedly this was an underground storage facility while it was in use, so it would be very curious if it were scanned using some kind of EM technology and nothing turned up but natural rock formation. I don't think that would be the question.

Portions of America's nuclear stockpile was stored in Manzano (the Spanish word for apple) Mountain for 40 years, and nuclear weapons are now secured in a modern underground complex at Kirtland Air Force Base. A presidential emergency relocation center was built deep inside Manzano Mountain as a command post for President Eisenhower. It retained this function until the advent of thermonuclear weapons, by which time it was no longer regarded as a survivable site.

In the early 1700s explorers visiting a small village on the eastern edge of these mountains discovered very old manzanos (apple trees), a tree not native to this country. No one knows where these trees came from, but the name stayed with the region.

http://www.globalsecurity.org/wmd/facility/manzano.htm

I leave the bit in about apple trees because that's very interesting from a historical perspective, though not relevant here.

http://www.globalsecurity.org/wmd/facility/images/manzano1.gif

Here it is on Google satellite view: https://www.google.com/maps/@35.0285463,-106.5267294,9977m/data=!3m1!1e3

(Compare the Google satellite view with the above image to get your bearings straight, then compare to the video above for an on-the-ground view.)

The coordinates 35.0102 N and 106.4869 W seem to bring you to the eastern flank of this mountain.

modwiz
24th January 2016, 06:05
It is so good to see a focus on a legitimate "insider" that we have the privilege of having with us. I hope this is a symbol of people recognizing the gold instead of falling for fool's gold.

Agape
24th January 2016, 06:13
Great interview , conducted in well informed style, thanks to both of you :)

.....and from thence I understood that my whole Existence is still classified ..... :)

Bob
24th January 2016, 18:21
I do not have the co-ordinates to hand but guess that would be simple to find out. Very interested in your findings and would like to know more. I have not followed threads on Avalon for quite some time but will locate and browse. I would have thought then with such sophisticated equipment your findings would make a great dent on the underground complex issue within the alternative community and lay to rest once and for all ideas about certain DUMBs. If you can do this there must be many more able to check too and if many sources state the same findings its an area that can be laid to rest

If the area(s) can be gotten into, being able to do a deep underground survey is very much possible "from the SURFACE". Tunnels and things: One done without the full 3D (didn't have that feature yet in the software, only 2D at the time), was when I stumbled upon what could be a tunnel off to the NW of Denver International Airport (that place obviously would have the facilities to house more than just A.I. computers).. A lot of detail was obvious in that 2D shot, like a top down cross section, piping, wiring, a 30 foot diameter liner, drainage, conduits, and two 6 foot tall rectangular access tunnels.. Top one seemed to be for something that could move in it, it was opened, the other below it was like an equipment tunnel..

Just wandering around on the surface makes no sense, so a detailed hyperspectral satellite view (showing anomalies) would be performed first, looking for any particular evidence that powerlines were brought in and still flowing current.. The A.I. that I am assuming is being described wouldn't be some low powered Dell computer, but something sophisticated with a lot of cores, a lot of heat coming off and a lot of power being consumed. Facilities to maintain proper humidity, prevent leakage from underwater streams/fractures from infiltration. There would be cameras on the surface obviously.. All of that would be obvious from surface observation by the right "spy" satellite. And those are available for hire :)

BsbRay, the movie is interesting and getting google earth coordinates are not a problem. Finding the "hidden openings", the power feed, the communications feed for a massive data stream in and out of the facility would be part of an appropriate search. Then doing the proper electro seis mapping, (a minimum of 3 points at the surface need to be located at a distance of 1500 feet apart for a general "good look" of what's down there) - I've done very interesting 300 foot high resolution surveys - which will show a resolution to less than an inch details. Everything within the points from about 10 foot down to a maximum of -18,000 feet could be determined. It takes processing time per "feature or object or substance" searched for, and a 3D grid is assembled based on intensity of "match" for the target(s) chosen.

You bet Barry, being able to see once and for all "what's down there" wherever puts to rest affirmatively or negatively, and should be done. Heck, if the old nuclear stuff leaked, the survey should show that up, as well as show faulting, or other potential problems.. The tech was developed by me when I did GPS back in 1969. The underground mapping has always fascinated me - first the above ground mapping, then underground, then under the sea. I am working on the under-the-sea mapping equipment. Everything is related. Computers and ways to create a 3D matrix (4D these days is happening) have evolved since the old days (APL on an IBM 360 was used to develop GPS :) And today so much is able to be run on a simple 4 computer cluster.

Aralia
27th January 2016, 09:57
Bob, have you used your tech to look at Pine Gap? If you have can you post your findings? :-)

Bob
27th January 2016, 13:53
Aralia hi. No, not at this time, yet :)

I use a couple technologies when 'exploring'. Hyperspectral imaging uses infra-red 'light' that comes from the sun, and changes in the reflectivity, and absorption of the light provides a "fingerprint" of what may be present on or immediately below the ground. There is another technique that I use, which is a very sensitive magnetic gradiometer (a 3 axis magnetic field monitoring system). Next a radiographic spectrum analyser, which is a gamma ray scintillator and spectrum analyzer in one (rocks being disturbed, or "modified" show a spectrum or fingerprint).. At times I will use something called electro-resistivity, or a method of determining if something has changed the normal characteristics of the soil/rock. The deep penetration technology, the electro-seismic has been tested in Wyoming to a depth of -30,000 feet below the surface with confirmed reliability to -18,000 feet in depth. It's been used in many locations to normal depths of up to -12,000 feet below the surface. Hyperspectral imagery can be obtained from special satellites, or from special aerial over-flights.

Satellite or airborne hyperspectral analysis shows where something is "different" or out of the ordinary, and warrants then 'looking' with other types of remote sensing. One of the tech's I haven't made available yet is an advanced gravity gradiometer (3 axis gravity field detector). A gravity anomaly can be an interesting place to take a deep look at. Lastly a three axis VLF (very low frequency radio) technique - which is basically a very sensitive electromagnetic radio wave detector - any anomaly underground causes a BEND of the radiowaves - triangulating backwards into the data-set, one can map out the anomaly/distortion region. The back-reconstruction is called "inversion" (of the data, to generate a map of the distortion "source"). The right choice of very low frequency radio-wave to monitor then allows for what they call "depth of penetration".

There are therefore technological ways to "see" into the earth, and to come up with images. In my exploration, the software allows for "tuning into", something to look for thereby not having to deal with an immensity of "noise" (useless data). If one had the pattern of a "needle" (the analogy), then looking for that in a haystack is not so difficult, as one can then ignore the "hay" and the gaps inbetween the straw.. and just look for the "needle". That guarantees a very high desired signal to low noise level. (noise masks real information)..

Pine gap and the surrounding area could be looked at with hyperspectral imaging though. I would feel as Barry has contemplated, being able to take a good look at what may be down there where speculation has been would be a great contribution to historical data gathering - like what civilizations may have tunneled and for what reason.. Under "prospecting" laws one generally has access to many areas. Each of the technologies mentioned is considered both economical and non-threatening to the wildlife or environment. Not having to use explosives, or nasty vibrator trucks, one doesn't create a "footprint", or damage.. underground image reconstruction of what is looked for is really interesting.

Perfect for looking for underground "bases".

The One
27th January 2016, 17:54
Wow Bob i did not know you could do that.:thup:

You should write a book :thup:

Bob
27th January 2016, 18:31
Wow Bob i did not know you could do that.:thup:

You should write a book :thup:

:) I started on that book back in 1989 then decided to abort after it started to attract enough "hair" (death threat stalkers, visitors to the shop appeared, in one case a really nice Mossad fellow stopped by asking for how..) . I had published in 1982 some "interesting" remote sensing methods and a few ah'ha's, and that got Wright Patt all gushy for a bit.. till they figured out enough they could reverse engineer and rip it off. China currently as of this morning decided to sabre-rattle the west saying they are going to launch the most highest resolution hyperspectral satellite than anyone has anywhere, including all the US mil spy sats. They said, nothing anywhere will be able to hide processing the data that comes back from that.

I suppose instead of "bases" I'd be interested in finding and bringing up (activating the re-materialization/drive system) of some jump ships. Pretty sure the controlling of such is very do-able (holographic neural navigation methods into a simple zero point generator).. Oh well, back to Barry's data !

Aralia
28th January 2016, 04:50
Wow! Bob! You are "The Man!" :-) It's great to see scientists of your caliber still exist - I'm amazed you haven't been swallowed into a black project! :-)

bsbray
9th February 2016, 17:29
Barry, Miles Johnston left these comments on the YouTube page:

I am so Glad Barry has spoken since 2001. We have tried to have him on Bases One update, with Lisa who does not wish to do a live event.

+Miles Johnston Barry needs to know a totally independent source has stated that creatures have been made for use on the Lunar Bases, at Boscombe-Porton down. The scale of the operations being horrendous. Greer has been severely compromised. Peter Paget gave a British UFO Disclosure for 4 hrs in Warminster, in August 20015. He went as far as he could , quote :- " without being shot". Unquote

SmokeyJoe1952
9th February 2016, 20:24
Hmmm, Miles knows fully well I have on occasion agreed to speak publicly, these being as follows..............
2007 Interview via phone with Dave Starbuck
2010 4 hour interview with Mel Fabregas for Veritas Show
2011 Video interview with Kerry Cassidy
2012 Interview with Randy Maugans Off Planet Radio
and of course we have 2016 interview with The One Truth

Yes I only agree to do any sort of interview if I feel its helpful, I do not seek them and turn down more than agreed to. I'm aware Miles wants to do an update for Bases 1 and its under consideration. I'm in contact with Lisa Williams whom, feels as I do that as we started this whole thing and were not prepared really for full public release of that initial Bases 1, we are wary of any update considering the way too fantastic claims of many whom have come forwards openly since Bases 1, we feel wary of being associated with certain individuals, I do not think anyone can blame us for being reticent. We are far from attention seeking and although have information that we believe can break down the doors of secrecy we have to be careful.

SmokeyJoe1952
2nd March 2016, 23:41
Sec/017 To TOT Admin, please kindly deactivate/delete my account/membership here at your earliest convenience, many thanks, Barry, BTW I can be contacted by my email addy for those interested: maninblackuk@hotmail.com OR heavybomber1952@hotmail.com

Keep well, keep safe guys, the truth really IS out there

Dreamtimer
3rd March 2016, 00:54
Where are you going?:omg:

SmokeyJoe1952
3rd March 2016, 03:39
All I can say for now under that protocol is that I need to distance myself publicly from the alternative community, sorry no more questions, be good, be kind, be alert

Aragorn
3rd March 2016, 05:16
Barry's account has now been put in retirement until further notice, as per his own request — sad as it is to see him go. The staff of The One Truth wishes to again express our gratitude for Barry's presence here on the forum, and for him having honored us with an interview. He will be sadly missed.

Be well, Barry... You know where to find us if/when you change your mind. :smiley hug:

:(

I am now closing this thread, as it doesn't appear to serve any purpose anymore.

:locked: