The flat earth doomed excuse domed.

Elen
9th January 2016, 16:08
This video does not exist, they say.

scibuster
9th January 2016, 18:31
This video does not exist, they say.

sorry,

made I a copy error of the YouTube link ?

This is one of those many flat earth hypo
and I cannot find the link or YouTube again.

modwiz
9th January 2016, 21:30
Flat Earth is a distracting meme. I came to this planet for a purpose and I can fulfill that purpose on a flat or round Earth. The shape is inconsequential to loving people properly and I see lot of love being squandered with some of the disagreements over this subject. For the average person, if not most, the utility of knowing the shape the planet is zero.

I am comfortable with people seeing the world as flat, just don't try to make me "come over" to that way of thinking. I am too busy working and loving people to really concern myself with it.

bsbray
10th January 2016, 03:20
made I a copy error of the YouTube link ?

This is one of those many flat earth hypo
and I cannot find the link or YouTube again.

Either something happened in the copy/paste process, or you typed it out wrong, or something weird happened at YouTube because normally they tell you if they just took a video down.

I gave the Flat Earth stuff a fair hearing just for the hell of it, and I don't really even think it's a theory. To say the Earth is round, rotates on its axis and revolves around the Sun automatically explains the day/night cycle, the seasons, solar and lunar eclipses, etc. To say that the Earth is flat doesn't explain any of that, and then they have to make up a bunch of arbitrary explanations (or excuses) to re-explain a model that I don't see as being broke to begin with.

I think somebody in the NSA or CIA is trying to see how stupid a certain segment of conspiratorially-minded people are, by baiting them with this stuff. Maybe I'm just being paranoid but I really have trouble imagining why some people would spend so much time and effort trying to prove something that is obviously a worse model than the one that's already accepted.

Dreamtimer
10th January 2016, 12:08
The arguments fall flat.:ttr: