PDA

View Full Version : Personal thoughts around the Ideas of the Alternate Histories...have you any?

Maggie
6th January 2016, 05:16
I am a serious armchair type of researcher. I have my own ideas about alternative history and spirituality with science and the meaning of life. Sometimes my opinions look like a cobbled together set of ideas. I call it syntheisis of questions about I know what I think, what SEEMS to be important.

Such as what is wrong with calling life an evolution/ devolution opportunity?

1. Did we devolve to a chimpanzee level of mentation some time ago...in essence losing a great capacity we KNOW we had and we feel we lost. We cannot seem to forget the loss. It makes us tired and sad and missing.

Did we sometime ago undergo a traumatic brain change, a neurophysical experience of sudden epigenetic shift. Did this Reduce us to reactive behavior and dependence of the left brain reasoning (reasoning by category of judgenet and based on past results and habit)??Did we just horribly lose independence of our internal robot survival aspects. In this did the "lower" overcome the higher faculties. We altered the way we could coordinate raw perception with internal freedom of imagination perhaps? The loss is heart breaking.

Lasting terrors of trauma could have numbed us at the heart. We dissociated soemwhat and compartmentalized in the emotional response. The ability to use the whole brain in coherence with the heart. (heart, left/right hemisphere, the forebrain and the hind brain) dulled in pain?

2. Epigenetics is the science angle on acquired charateristics that we develop in different environments SUDDENLY and pass them on to progeny. Can we accept how environments might see very different expressions of people when the earth made serious alterations? How quickly this kind of alteration might occur was seen in the lightening of skin, blue eyes, red hair when humans went North. Or when North changed?

What about the shapes of heads, the size of humans? What about advantageous to nature interbreeding that might have occurred between various kinds of "men" and maybe not just men but a whole mammal species of which we are a part. Then selection could have continued to favor changing gene expressions. This is sort of allowing of Darwin but selection was based on the environmental needs, not competition?

3. It could of all started with DNA from the stars? Would it make a difference if we looked at the development/alterating changes of our history as a continuous shaping from conditions of the earth (and the solar system, the galaxy, the Universe) in interaction with DNA of the inhabitants as that alien presence we suggest is involved...maybe its just ALL of us. Maybe the artifice we have is just a stage of experience ready to shift.

4. What we see now in the "chimp world"is the artificial overlay of culture. reIn many ways what we choose to think about makes itself: think about competion, think about conflict, think about exclusion of one and another based on appearance and think of religion, how to be good citizens and worthy of life by doing meaningless tasks? What you see is what you may get by thinking in particular ways.

Is it possible we can now encode DNA based on NEW thinking?
How would we know to prefer thinking differently? Is that the role of contrast in CREATION?
Maybe, the earth and the consciousness that we cannot directly see but by results IS actively involved in our understanding. As we seem to move forward in "time", the kinds of recall (the deep recall in the DNA itself) that the Survivors may hold in the deep structure is changing AGAIN.

what it takes now to integrate multidimensional information is the big question we are all asking. How will we share information so it is not compartmentalized and categorized and left brain managed ONLY. These are exciting tasks IMO!

I like the movement suggesting we practice the ancient ways. We need to actually dig in the dirt, the earth soil and our inner soil. As our shadow is cast, we start to see it, we can use meditation to see what else we ARE, interact with teacher plants to open the senses, use body work to tune the physical, breathing prana to charge our energy, use all modalities that bring new information and enhance the body: one maybe led by the neurochemical vehicle of us through heart and brain. Change capacity of reception and we COULD IMO naturally access higher faculties we once naturally suppressed (for a reason) QUICKLY. By our experience we are shaped until then we gain the awareness that shapes experience.

IMO we cannot really presume something is wrong with the collective experience now. It seems it is a great opportunity we have now to move along organically to a new recognition.....consciousness is a heck of a lot more than we remember at this time BUT WE KNOW THAT and what a victory. We KNOW Consciousness is still changing and not static ever. We KNOW we are moving in its field in which we have our life and being and we are well placed. This is what I think Survivors will wake up remember

IMO if anything we glean is UNIVERSAL about the ancient's wisdom, It is IMO that we will actually work with the earth consciousness...perhaps become co-creation IN AWARENESS with whatever might be called spiritual insight. Awakening our full power can only occur WHEN we know we can and it takes extreme responsibility to know what we can do but wisely!!! What if we just were not ready for this responsibility and that is all there is...no conspiracy placed ON us?

IMO, these adeeper aspects of consciousness were only overlooked because we were holding on for dear life (unconsciously, asleep just surviving) not thriving again in some new fashion. This physical experience of earth feels too fragile as we were have constricted in a low dense fear but we KNOW that now.

Is that so? I am sure that only I have my own opinion....(hehe)

Dreamtimer
6th January 2016, 14:04
I'm still on the upward slope of the learning curve regarding alternate history.

I believe that humans have all kinds of unrealized potential. The biggest factor holding us back is fear.

If people are truly free to think what they want, ask questions, explore, take risks, share ideas, support each other, we can accomplish major things.

We hold ourselves back by limiting what we can say/do/believe.

Nature is very smart. We will naturally retain or regain qualities as needed.