PDA

View Full Version : Everything Is A Rich Man's Trick

Aragorn
3rd January 2016, 23:21
As per the advice of member Jengelen in this post here (http://jandeane81.com/threads/8527-UFOtv-presents-UFOs-Kennedy-Nixon-and-the-Alien-Presence?p=841944106&viewfull=1#post841944106), I've looked into the following documentary, and decided to share it with you all here.

With gratitude to member Jengelen. :thup: :h5:

Description:

The who, how & why of the JFK assassination. Taken from a historical perspective starting around World War I leading to present day. We hope after watching this video you will know more about what happened in the past and how the world is run today.

Duration:

3 hours and 28 minutes

Caution: This video contains some very graphic and shocking imagery.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM

Aragorn
4th January 2016, 04:25
Although — as I wrote in my first post on this thread — there is quite an amount of shocking imagery in this video, I have watched it in its entirety, and I must say that with the exception of a few details, this presentation for most part corroborates my own analysis and suspicions regarding the cabal, and fills in quite a few blanks in the process. This was definitely very well-researched.

I also find this analysis far more credible than the one espoused in the UFOtv presentation (http://jandeane81.com/threads/8527-UFOtv-presents-UFOs-Kennedy-Nixon-and-the-Alien-Presence?p=841944007&viewfull=1#post841944007) on account of the motives behind John F. Kennedy's assassination. I believe that, when E. Howard Hunt told his attorney that JFK was murdered because he was supposedly going to inform the Russians of the extraterrestrial presence, said "confession" was merely intended as yet another red herring. Barring George Herbert Walker Bush, who has been head of the CIA, I doubt that any US president at all would ever have had access to the CIA's archives on account of the extraterrestrial presence.

The opinion of the maker of the eponymous video of this thread here also perfectly corroborates the fascist strategy laid out in the Report From Iron Mountain (http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/iron_mountain_full.htm).

Dumpster Diver
4th January 2016, 19:09
marking this thread for later viewing: :tea:

Aragorn
4th January 2016, 19:14
marking this thread for later viewing: :tea:

You know, you don't have to leave a message on the thread in order to do that. ;) You can simply create a bookmark in your browser, or you can subscribe to the thread, as illustrated in the image below... ;)

http://users.telenet.be/stryder/The_One_Truth/HowTo/How_to_subscribe_to_a_thread_in_vBulletin.jpeg

P.S.: The post number at the top right of each post is a link, so you can also link against individual posts when creating bookmarks or reproducing links on another medium. You do this by right-clicking the post number — I'm not sure but I think that with a single-button Mac mouse, you need to press Shift and then click — and then you choose "Copy link location" from the pop-up menu in your browser. ;)

Dumpster Diver
5th January 2016, 01:01
Thanks Aragorn, but on multiple devices, and differing browsers/operating systems. This is actually the best way.

Aianawa
5th January 2016, 08:01
Thanks Aragorn, I only watched about a quarter of this vid last year and now very glad to have completed watching it.

bstuart
5th January 2016, 13:10
Just finished it. The video is very well done.

Frances
5th January 2016, 17:06
I'm through the first 3 hours, it's a very good video, I found lots of information that I did not know.
Frances.

Elen
5th January 2016, 17:30
So did I, not caring so much for the solutions though, but we'll all get it.

Dreamtimer
5th January 2016, 18:50
I've not watched it yet. I'm afraid steam will start coming out of my ears. Seems it's time...

:mad::watch::cracky::hmm::yoda::wiz::meditating:

Aianawa
6th January 2016, 19:22
Have watched the world news a little differently since watching this vid, more hope and knowing that humanity will wake up because the collective mind/noosphere is evolving and intuition turning people away from lies to know their feelings on a deeper level.

Aragorn
7th January 2016, 02:42
Have watched the world news a little differently since watching this vid, more hope and knowing that humanity will wake up because the collective mind/noosphere is evolving and intuition turning people away from lies to know their feelings on a deeper level.

I wish I could be as optimistic as you, Aianawa, but I can't say that I am. The more I read in the news, the more I'm feeling thoroughly disgusted with what I see. Maybe things are different in New Zealand, but over here in Europe, I see the road being paved to that "brave" New World Order, and I'm even seeing quite a few more agendas being rolled out than the so-called alternative community would be willing to acknowledge the existence of.

bsbray
7th January 2016, 08:07
Maybe it's an exercise of glass half empty/half full, but I think for every example of something getting worse, we can find another example of something else getting better. There's also a big split between "mainstream" thinking and everybody else that I think diminishes the importance of the political games of TPTB. Obama talked a lot of hot air about bombing Syria a couple years or so ago, interrupting prime time television on all the big channels multiple times for speeches, but when push came to shove, the American people would not and did not accept it. Mass media is a propaganda arm and has been for well over a century at least, so there won't be much good coming from them anyway.