PDA

View Full Version : UFOtv presents: UFOs, Kennedy, Nixon, and the Alien Presence

Aragorn
1st January 2016, 08:08
Description:

This is the latest film from celebrated UFO artist and filmmaker Jim Nichols. What does the President of the United States truly know about an extraterrestrial presence engaging the planet Earth? This program details the secret history of UFOs and Aliens at the highest level of government secrecy, the office of the President of the United States of America. Discover a "Secret UFO" connection between President Truman, Eisenhower, Kennedy and Nixon, and their unique place in the history of UFO and Alien secrecy. For the first time, the involvement of all of the presidents up to and including President Nixon, and the rise and then fall of their influence on UFO issues, are told in one story that is an integral part of the fascinating UFO canon. These facts will shock and amaze you for generations to come.

Duration:

1 hour and 4minutes

Enjoy! ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ua44YEEQZA4

Jengelen
3rd January 2016, 02:07
Surprised no comments on this one! I watched this through and some of it even twice and its quite good! This was well researched. I never thought about it but wasn't it right after Reagan brought up an 'alien presence' in one of his famous speeches where he said something to the effect that wouldn't that bring mankind together as one? Then this of course which touched on that biggest secret again, the alien presence and if memory is correct he was shot right after this! This film suggests Kennedy was shot for preparing to reveal the alien presence to the public! Some say he was even going to reveal it that very day when he was shot! It is thought provoking!

Aragorn
3rd January 2016, 03:40
Surprised no comments on this one! I watched this through and some of it even twice and its quite good! This was well researched. I never thought about it but wasn't it right after Reagan brought up an 'alien presence' in one of his famous speeches where he said something to the effect that wouldn't that bring mankind together as one?

That was in his speech at the UN convention, yes.

Then this of course which touched on that biggest secret again, the alien presence and if memory is correct he was shot right after this! This film suggests Kennedy was shot for preparing to reveal the alien presence to the public! Some say he was even going to reveal it that very day when he was shot! It is thought provoking!

Well, Kennedy definitely abhorred secret societies and autocratic agencies, as he stated in that famous speech before the American Newspaper Publishers Association. There is some contention with regard to when he delivered this exact speech. The text overlay on the video below says that it was merely weeks before his assassination, but other (and more reliable) sources say that this meeting with the press took place in 1961, so that would have been two years before he was assassinated. It was also no secret — pun not intended — that he detested the CIA and the Joint Chiefs of Staff for wanting to commit false flag attacks on American soil to justify a war with Cuba.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdUsJHeVXiE

On account of Ronald Reagan, I'm not sure whether he actually knew much about the UFO cover-up. He was definitely highly interested in the subject of UFOs, and rumor has it that he once attempted to get information on UFOs from the CIA, but that the then-director of the CIA — none other than George H. Bush at the time — told him, "Mr. President, you don't have the required security clearance to access that information."

For that matter, Reagan's predecessor Jimmy Carter — after having seen a UFO with his own eyes — had already attempted the same thing before Reagan, and was met with the same response from G.H. Bush.

Dumpster Diver
3rd January 2016, 05:27
This from Wikipedia:

George H. Bush
11th Director of Central Intelligence
In office
January 30, 1976 – January 20, 1977
President Gerald Ford
Deputy Vernon A. Walters
E. Henry Knoche
Preceded by William Colby
Succeeded by Stansfield Turner

So George H Bush, was not the CIA Director during either the Reagan Administration or the Carter Administration but only during the FORD Administration. I think the quote could be from someone else.

BTW, I still think George H Bush is a ragbag and should be brought up on charges.

bsbray
3rd January 2016, 07:12
George H.W. has lied about his service in the CIA too. There was a George Bush in the CIA in some capacity during the time of the Kennedy assassination that he claimed at some point to have been a different George Bush. His dad was already doing shady business during WW2 and probably deeper into his family tree than that.

Jengelen
3rd January 2016, 11:20
Another great video to add to this one if you have not seen it is this one under this title on Youtube. "Everything is a Rich Man's Trick" although its like three times longer than this last one so be prepared to sit a while!

Aragorn
3rd January 2016, 23:23
Another great video to add to this one if you have not seen it is this one under this title on Youtube. "Everything is a Rich Man's Trick" although its like three times longer than this last one so be prepared to sit a while!

I've decided to take you up on that advice, and I have now posted a thread with that video under the Conspiracy Documentaries category, here (http://jandeane81.com/threads/8545-Everything-Is-A-Rich-Man-s-Trick). ;)

:thup:

Joanna
4th January 2016, 12:04
Have you seen this article, Aragorn?

http://www.conwaydailysun.com/newsx/local-news/123978-clinton-promises-to-investigate-ufos

Jengelen
4th January 2016, 12:20
Something people do when campaigning just to please the crowd. Hilary knows she doesn't have need to know and won't find anymore than her husband did but it does make one wonder because pleasing the crowd on the campaign trail is not really even necessary when you own the media or can buy it to do anything you want, heck you might even pay them to switch the stats on the news sites like she did when the stats showed her and Sandler standings.

The real standings say Sanders 34% and Hilary 22% but she paid and had those reversed! Sanders of course is protesting that too but that is what money and corruption does and she is all about that. But again it doesn't matter. Let me explain.

Lets look at the facts. Even if none of you gets up and votes nothing changes. If not a single voter among you or myself was to get up and vote on election day a president would still be elected. Scratch that, selected. Hilary knows this.

You see, its like this. They have already preapproved of everyone you see before you. It doesn't matter to the true powers which one of these dumb asses you pick. Pick the one that is the least offensive to you, we're fine with it cause he is as bought and paid for as the other guy or gal!

But even this doesn't mean you have any real say. Believe me if you all stay in bed on election day the electoral college delegates will still cast their votes and in all likelihood all but maybe the last three or four already know and have known for some time who they are going to vote for even before the campaign started!

The last hold outs are just waiting for the sleeziest ******* among them to come forward selling out and offering out whatever is necessary to get the votes! Then those delegates decide who is the new resident in the white house! That is the way it works. In a true sense the election is a sham among shams. Proving why Prince Andrew and other royals have been quoted as saying the masses are too incompetent to rule themselves!

Everyone needs to wake up because in truth the one with the most royal genes gets the seat most everytime. It took a 14 year old girl to figure that out on youtube. Bright kid! 

Joanna
4th January 2016, 12:53
Something people do when campaigning just to please the crowd. Hilary knows she doesn't have need to know and won't find anymore than her husband did but it does make one wonder because pleasing the crowd on the campaign trail is not really even necessary when you own the media or can buy it to do anything you want, heck you might even pay them to switch the stats on the news sites like she did when the stats showed her and Sandler standings.

The real standings say Sanders 34% and Hilary 22% but she paid and had those reversed! Sanders of course is protesting that too but that is what money and corruption does and she is all about that. But again it doesn't matter. Let me explain.

Lets look at the facts. Even if none of you gets up and votes nothing changes. If not a single voter among you or myself was to get up and vote on election day a president would still be elected. Scratch that, selected. Hilary knows this.

You see, its like this. They have already preapproved of everyone you see before you. It doesn't matter to the true powers which one of these dumb asses you pick. Pick the one that is the least offensive to you, we're fine with it cause he is as bought and paid for as the other guy or gal!

But even this doesn't mean you have any real say. Believe me if you all stay in bed on election day the electoral college delegates will still cast their votes and in all likelihood all but maybe the last three or four already know and have known for some time who they are going to vote for even before the campaign started!

The last hold outs are just waiting for the sleeziest ******* among them to come forward selling out and offering out whatever is necessary to get the votes! Then those delegates decide who is the new resident in the white house! That is the way it works. In a true sense the election is a sham among shams. Proving why Prince Andrew and other royals have been quoted as saying the masses are too incompetent to rule themselves!

Everyone needs to wake up because in truth the one with the most royal genes gets the seat most everytime. It took a 14 year old girl to figure that out on youtube. Bright kid! 

What is of most interest to me in this is that this subject matter would be deemed 'pleasing to the crowd' in terms of campaign point scoring - rather than only pleasing to the lunatic UFO fringe.....times are changing.....
As to the rest, much could be changing in the machinations behind the scenes (of the power brokers) - she may be doing exactly as you suggest....or it could also be a possible breaking of ranks, perhaps because the writing is seen to be on the wall....not sure....we shall see....

Aragorn
4th January 2016, 18:58
Have you seen this article, Aragorn?

http://www.conwaydailysun.com/newsx/local-news/123978-clinton-promises-to-investigate-ufos

That link yields a "502: Bad Gateway" error on my end, Joanna.

What is of most interest to me in this is that this subject matter would be deemed 'pleasing to the crowd' in terms of campaign point scoring - rather than only pleasing to the lunatic UFO fringe.....times are changing.....
As to the rest, much could be changing in the machinations behind the scenes (of the power brokers) - she may be doing exactly as you suggest....or it could also be a possible breaking of ranks, perhaps because the writing is seen to be on the wall....not sure....we shall see....

Don't put your hopes on Hillary Clinton. She is one corrupt, demonic, manipulative and power-hungry psychopath, and she's only making promises so as to gain votes. In that regard, she's no different from Barry Soetoro and the promises he made before he took residence in the White House. The only real difference is that Hillary's already got blood on her hands now, while she hasn't even been president yet.