PDA

View Full Version : The Spider in Roswell - A conversation with Joseph Farrell

The One
22nd December 2015, 16:07
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fya5u-TxBoc

Published on 22 Dec 2015
What happened to the missing Nazi scientists? Did the Bell-project lead to flying disks such as what crashed in Roswell (rather than an E.T. spacecraft)? What's the evidence for a connection to Bormanns exile-Nazi Network? When did the Military-Intelligence-Industrial complex definitely attain A-G technology? Following the thread from our previous talk, Dr. Farrell returns to make a case for Roswell as a mundane security risk, not an alien encounter. Additionally we get a fresh report from the recent SecretSpaceProgram conference (https://secretspaceprogram.org/)... AND we declare our views on the NaZionism Race Cults, to set the record straight.

bsbray
22nd December 2015, 18:01
In the first few minutes of this interview, Farrell talks about how Corey Goode "broke" into into popular awareness in regards to the SSP stuff leading up to this conference, and how there became pressure to include people like him in the SSP conference they had in Texas. He says there seemed to be funny stuff going on at the conference itself, with people interrupting speakers and some kind of chatter being raised between speakers in the halls, and things like that. The response as to why "whistleblowers" like Corey Goode weren't invited is that there are enough "storytellers" getting attention at other conferences, and this one that Farrell attended is only meant for real journalists and traditional academic research.

I agree with him 100% that this is what we need more of. Modern academia has a lot of problems, but only because it is ideologically lobbied by government funds and gatekeepers. The methods used in academic research are generally very good for figuring out complicated issues. The point is to not leave anything to "he said/she said" and have to take the word of people who tell contradictory stories.

boja
23rd December 2015, 15:31
Dr. Farrell returns to make a case for Roswell as a mundane security risk, not an alien encounter.

I don't think so !

All the history about the Roswell incident including recovered bodies researched by Stanton Freidman points to ET.

I don't buy this guy Farrell.

Aragorn
23rd December 2015, 16:24
I don't think so !

All the history about the Roswell incident including recovered bodies researched by Stanton Freidman points to ET.

I don't buy this guy Farrell.

I don't buy it either. Apart from that I have my personal thoughts about some of Joseph Farrell's claims, there is ample testimony — including from the late Jesse Marcel himself — that what crashed at Roswell was, indeed, a craft of extraterrestrial origin.

Furthermore, there were several such crashes all around the same time, and all in that general area. Look up on the Aztec crash. It was written off as a hoax, but it'll sound very familiar to you. ;)