PDA

View Full Version : What would do more damage?

The One
17th December 2015, 20:00
What would do more damage if the masses found out about these below.

1 The universal cover up of the UFO phenomenon by our world governments .

or

2 The universal cover up of how our governments are complicit in the destabilizing the middle east and creating all these jihadist groups by funding them,training them and giving them weapons.

Now if we picked number 1 i think that would have more of an effect on the middle east than anywhere else.

jimmer
17th December 2015, 20:11
I pick #3 -- we still teeter on a ball of confusion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmRsWdK0PRI

The One
17th December 2015, 20:13
I pick #3 -- we still teeter on a ball of confusion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmRsWdK0PRI

lol :hilarious:

bsbray
17th December 2015, 22:35
I think the UFO thing would have more far-reaching consequences. But hopefully all of it will have to be acknowledged from some sort of official channel sooner or later, and dealt with.

Dumpster Diver
18th December 2015, 01:42
I vote for #2 if it includes 911 was a false flag especially if it shows it was run by W's Nazi freaks.

I really think more strings are connected to 911 than anything else and it will bust the people's trust in the gov't is here to help.

50% of the population suspect UFOs are "real" anyway.

sandy
18th December 2015, 02:12
I think that more than we are led to believe understand and know that 1 & 2 are true.

Here is where the rub of why there will be no disclosure of either lies IMHO. People prefer to feel helpless versus powerful as being empowered means they have to stand up and take risks!!

Risk -being different and saying so, by voicing one's own truth. (labelled a weirdo)

Risk -being ostracized and or abandoned by those we love and associate with. (refuse to agree with materialism)

Risk -being alone and standing in one's own space no matter the cost. (sovereignty can be scary due to full personal responsibility and personal integrity and vulnerability takes strength and courage to go it alone)

Risk -being made fun of and belittled. (no herd think or following)

Risk -being kind and loving even in the face of the opposite.

Risk -not only looking at all the corruption honestly in the world but also looking at your own good, bad and ugly daily and continuing the non-stop work of spirit integration versus duality.

Risk -being HEART CENTERED versus BRAIN ACTIVATED and feeling your way through life as we are energy/form and engulfed, supported and nudged by source through HEART INTELLIGENCE...... not EGO feeding but by what some call GUT FEELING.

We have become an easy-peasy civilization and this mindset is literally killing our species and that is a reality that is doing more damage than number 1 or 2 could ever do should either become a fact of life. :(

scibuster
18th December 2015, 07:02
The sleepsheeps don't bother.
The more awakened sheeples service their gurus.
The most awakened sheeples fold their toes and meditate more.
The TOT seekers ramble a little bit in TOT.
The best prepare sheeples are awaitung the next Hollywood movie.

Aianawa
18th December 2015, 07:15
Get excited as both have already happened plus 9\11 conspiracy truth, all is moving along IMO perfectly. The collective now has won, once again, Get Excited.

The One
18th December 2015, 07:17
The TOT seekers ramble a little bit in TOT.

I think they bring a wealth of information to the table and i thank all members for that.I would also not class them as tot seekers :fpalm:

Aianawa
18th December 2015, 07:24
Lol I feel we are found lol

lcam88
18th December 2015, 07:29
number 1 i think that would have more of an effect on the middle east than anywhere else.

Like the possibility to unite humanity.

blufire
18th December 2015, 18:11

Perhaps the more profound truth and chaos would be created at the point the masses find out that it is not the world governments that are doing the ‘covering up’.

The world governments and leaders are more of a pawn in this than the masses are . . . . .

Windancer
19th December 2015, 01:43
My vote lies on number 2. Most have NO clue the govs could not do anything like that....UFOs? that has been out there longer than your govs betrayal of the masses for Big $$ and to keep "them" involved within Big business and CONTROL.

Lansing
19th December 2015, 05:21
At this point I am unable to decide between the two options. Both hold the chance for change and the chance for continued apathy.

Would you be willing to provide details on what you see as the effect #1 would have on the middle east? The thought intrigues me.

The One
19th December 2015, 05:29
Would you be willing to provide details on what you see as the effect #1 would have on the middle east? The thought intrigues me.

Nations like America, UK or even Canada the masses are starting to believe there is something else.In some of these countries over half the population will believe in UFO'S.

Now a friend of my dad says this is not the case in the middle east.Its all about relegion and this topic is not even talked about and thats why i think it would have more implications for the middle east than for us.

But then again just think about it the whole world being told you have been believing in false gods that dont even exist and that tptb just added them to the txt books to divide the masses.I dont think our governments will admit to that anytime soon.

Dreamtimer
19th December 2015, 13:47
I've been having trouble answering this question. I think we'd have something like civil war here if it were revealed we're behind terrorism. I think many in the Middle East already see it as governments' doing and are taking the opening to try to recreate an empire.

In the Middle East they're much more accepting of the supernatural and have plenty of tales of sky visitors. They would see aliens through the lens of scripture and look for signs. Some might even try to get help starting a new caliphate.

I'm not sure the two revelations can be uncoupled. I feel like like there would be a cascade, or cataclysm, of disclosure.

blufire
19th December 2015, 14:10

“Within chaos lies opportunity” ~ Sun Tzu (The Art of War)

The thought I find more interesting is what would that ‘damage’ create or do too the masses? Both of these ideals will create utter chaos. I say ‘will create’ because #2 is currently taking place and chaos is forming quickly and when the contrived UFO phenomenon is unveiled pandemonium will ensue.

So why are ‘they’ (not the world governments) implementing these events?

Within the created chaos lies great opportunity and I believe that ultimate opportunity will be the formation of a unified planet and one planet wide government.

Good thing? Bad thing?

One of the greatest dividers with what could be a peaceful and united worldwide humanity is religion.

The thought of off world aliens would destroy the foundation of all religious beliefs and the current strongest global religion is in the Middle East. Destabilization of the Middle East and destruction of all religion is paramount to this ‘one world government’ being implemented.

Within Chaos Lies Opportunity.

But again . . . . . . it is not the world governments that is controlling these events and creating the chaos.

sandy
20th December 2015, 02:07
I really wonder about religion being destroyed should the truth be outed.

Maybe the dogma of religion will finally be exposed but not the deep faith for many that there is a greater power in the Universe that cannot be claimed by anyone entity whether alien or human imho.

Dreamtimer
20th December 2015, 02:19
I think you're right, Sandy. Many people will keep faith and pray harder. It seems like many believe the aliens are actually demons in which case an alien invasion is going to be perceived as the End Times. They'll be looking hard for the anti-Christ while they await the actual return of Christ.

Dumpster Diver
20th December 2015, 03:58
I really wonder about religion being destroyed should the truth be outed.

Maybe the dogma of religion will finally be exposed but not the deep faith for many that there is a greater power in the Universe that cannot be claimed by anyone entity whether alien or human imho.

I think the term would be "rectified"

...most religions just need the Luciferian bits edited out.

like the old saw says, "my karma ran over my dogma."

Dreamtimer
20th December 2015, 11:26
"Luciferian bits edited out." That's funny to me. If only it were that easy. Can we put back all the important women who were edited out?

The Europeans were unable to deal with female leadership when they came to the New World. How are our world leaders going to handle 'aliens' when they see females in the same positions of honor, leadership and respect as males?

I understand that we had queens, etc. Those women had power because of royal lines, not because of choice. In the Middle East and Central Asia powerful and intelligent women are seen as exceptional. Not the rule. Not a trend. Not part of progress.

Status of women is a clear indicator of how advanced or retarded a civilization is.

What if the aliens say they'll negotiate only w/females? I can imagine men in the middle and Far East losing their minds.

The worst chaos would come simply from the collapse of commerce, the grid, transportation. Much death would ensue.

blufire
20th December 2015, 14:33
I would like to encourage everyone during this challenging period of time (25 +/- years).

I truly feel that on the other side we will have a planet that is better for everyone and everything.

Keep in mind that Sun Tzu’s words: “Within chaos lies opportunity” are words of great wisdom for us as well.

Because during this time of turmoil and chaos lies opportunities for ALL OF US.

Instead of becoming part of the chaos . . . . step away from it and find the incredible opportunities!

Dumpster Diver
20th December 2015, 15:34
"Luciferian bits edited out." That's funny to me. If only it were that easy. Can we put back all the important women who were edited out?

The Europeans were unable to deal with female leadership when they came to the New World. How are our world leaders going to handle 'aliens' when they see females in the same positions of honor, leadership and respect as males?

I understand that we had queens, etc. Those women had power because of royal lines, not because of choice. In the Middle East and Central Asia powerful and intelligent women are seen as exceptional. Not the rule. Not a trend. Not part of progress.

Status of women is a clear indicator of how advanced or retarded a civilization is.

What if the aliens say they'll negotiate only w/females? I can imagine men in the middle and Far East losing their minds.

The worst chaos would come simply from the collapse of commerce, the grid, transportation. Much death would ensue.

I have a pet theory that the ladies were edited out of history because if we tended to a matriarchal society, much of the war-like "bits" of society would have been eliminated, so...

...our timeline history was "knowingly changed" to be rid of the women by "you know who" as testosterone-fuled wars and conflict are much easier to start/continue/not-end.

Hermit
26th December 2015, 01:45
Then there is the third, even more terrifying possibility.

That neither is true, and we simply exist in a world that embraces chaos.

I forget who was saying on Other Side of Midnight that we tend to lean to conspiracy because conspiracy is solvable, where-as chaos is simply too terrifying to embrace...or acknowledge?

scibuster
26th December 2015, 06:56
...and Kyroot said:

Inasmuch as all things connect and ultimately
reconnect even with themselves, the attempt
to draw closer to the creative force entails
certain danger in that one is brought closer
to the force of destruction.

copied from Jan Cox

Hermit
26th December 2015, 07:04
Which brings me to another observation that's been bugging me for a while, and which I find almost impossible to find a thread to post in (which makes me wonder if I should've just started a separate thread)....

Has anyone ever wondered, if extra terrestrials are abducting us (as I seem to be), who is abducting them?

And what's the more frightening being, the one whom abducts you as a human, or the being who abducts the one who is abducting the human?

Now I have a head-ache.

:flag:

Dreamtimer
26th December 2015, 12:17
Many seem to think a hybrid race is being created.

In the way that our leaders think they're in control yet are being controlled by unseen powers above them, perhaps the same is true with the abductors.

Seems like energy manipulation and genetic manipulation are the name of the game.

Jeffrey W.
6th January 2016, 14:12
What would do more damage if the masses found out about these below.

1 The universal cover up of the UFO phenomenon by our world governments .

or

2 The universal cover up of how our governments are complicit in the destabilizing the middle east and creating all these jihadist groups by funding them,training them and giving them weapons.

Now if we picked number 1 i think that would have more of an effect on the middle east than anywhere else.

Every body I know that is around my age and a little younger and doesn't live under a rock knows about UFOs and the U.S. government creating and funding terrorist organizations. Its right out in the open. We became connected to the world via the internet. I have people that live in other countries that I talk to on a regular basis now. The xenophobia of the Baby boomers and WW2 generation is fading away... next step is not being afraid of people from other star systems entirely. The new independence day film isn't going to help that. lmao!! Be afraid of the aliens! lol

Dreamtimer
6th January 2016, 14:44
I don't know your age, Jeffrey. I like what you say. I've watched blatant racism and sexism fade away. May the trend continue. :h5:

hughe
1st February 2016, 03:48
Engineered systems that educated people become so stupid. It's subtle yet effective form of mind control to enslave entire race or people.
What I look at stupidity is complete denial of cause and effect.

JByas
2nd February 2016, 02:55
Without #1 you wouldn't have #2, In my Byas opinion :crazy: