PDA

View Full Version : Fun with Math! Kids, you too can build a statistical "Decoder Ring"

Dumpster Diver
2nd December 2015, 20:13
Hi. As you can see I’m a newbie. Unlike most of you, I have no firsthand knowledge of many of the topics here. I have no special capabilities, but I know one (1) person intimately who exhibits certain skills. She has a limited capability to see the future at times and has exhibited essentially telepathic traits. I have personally observed this, and for myself I now view them as fact. From these two personal observations I have derived the following facts axiomatically:

A) The future can be seen exactly at least 1 week out (but with no reason for it to be limited to only that period).

B) Telepathy is a real “thing”

C) Further, while I have not observed any UFOs personally, I have derived mathematically that UFOs are a real phenomena at least to 99% probability of being a true fact, by two mathematical methods:

1) Encounters (interviews) with over 20+ people of certain professions, i.e. military pilots and navigators, relatives, and other non-“civilian” persons with professional skills that tend to preclude being “fooled.” This high probability state was gained by combining estimated probability of each person’s observational capability with a rating of their probability of telling a “fish story,” and rolling these probabilities through a Bayesian combination technique. Additional probabilistic facts were derived from media mostly located on the Internet.
2) Use of the Drake Equation and adding in the movement of the Solar system thru the Milky Way Galaxy since Earth has been in existence.

Using A, B, C in various combinations with their implications, I have derived to the 97-99%+ level the facts below (at least) are true based on personal probabilities (i.e. I cannot prove them to you as I cannot show you the things I have personally observed):

- The US government is engaged in a cover-up of UFOs (because many of the military people were told to keep info “to themselves” or face career ending consequences).
- The US government knows how to see into the future to some extent, probably exactly.
- The US government has some advanced tech relating to UFOs, and it may well be extensive due to exploitation of crashed UFOs.
- Advanced military craft are mind-controlled.
- The US government had foreknowledge of 9/11 and other “terrorist” actions (because they can, in fact, see the future).
- The wars in Afghanistan and Iraq were intentional and planned before 911.
- The American Patriot Act is a fraud.
- The US recession of 2007-2012 was allowed to happen at least, and probably intended.
- The US government (or parts of it) is/are up to malicious intent, as they have not informed us about several of the above points as millions have died including thousands of Americans.
- The US press and television news media is managed to keep these “facts” from the public.
- US President George W. Bush is a war criminal (as I read the law in the US), as are many in his administration to levels as yet unknown.

Some of these personal statistical “proofs” are complex, and I have many other facts to lower states of probability of being true.