PDA

View Full Version : CW Chanter - Analyzes Witnesses & Whistleblowers and "others"

Chester
4th November 2015, 13:48
This is just someone like you or me who has interest in what comes forth these days from Witnesses & Whistleblowers and "others" (those who prefer a different label).

He can be irritating. So can Witnesses & Whistleblowers and "Others." So can I. If you can get over that, he sometimes makes some good points. He also sometimes makes false assumptions as if they were true to make some good points. Regardless, he may be interesting to some and so here is one "analysis" I found interesting.

pDxE4YHAkg0

at around the 46:00 minute mark, Chanter points out how these people (and their groupies) become the "gatekeepers" - and this has been precisely my experience - especially when they share their woo-woo not in a way that allows the listener to decide for themselves if they want to buy-in but in imposing ways. Imposing ways do not have to be direct and in fact sometimes are more imposing than direct as "mind game" forms of implantation are used.

Sadly, I know this all too well as I have had several first hand experiences.

Dreamtimer
4th November 2015, 13:53
That expression on his face is priceless. I've only listened to one of his - the first one where he challenged the Ruiner. I'll give this a listen. Thanks.

Did he make that 'brochure'? I'm picturing a Jehovah's Witness style mason "spreading the word"...

Chester
4th November 2015, 20:40
That expression on his face is priceless. I've only listened to one of his - the first one where he challenged the Ruiner. I'll give this a listen. Thanks.

Did he make that 'brochure'? I'm picturing a Jehovah's Witness style mason "spreading the word"...

I believe that brochure was made by the Masons.

I found the image online and it links to this site -

http://www.msana.com/newsarchives.asp

Chester
9th January 2016, 02:42
CW has become better at analysis and commentary

Here is a few of his latest videos

jd4NA8VRfCg

rcjDMhrEUfM

Chester
15th May 2016, 01:58
C. W. Chanter is getting better and better at doing interviews and I find this interview wonderful. There is an amazing set of experiences shared by the interviewee, Derek Tyler.

EHe7w8reQU0

scibuster
15th May 2016, 09:12
What are those books in your background ?
Are these the bibles of the bibles ?
Are these big cookbooks.
Are these the full esoteric-exoteric knowledge ?
Do you write also tickling poems ?

more questions will follow

Chester
15th May 2016, 19:12
What are those books in your background ?
Are these the bibles of the bibles ?
Are these big cookbooks.
Are these the full esoteric-exoteric knowledge ?
Do you write also tickling poems ?

more questions will follow

My books are like rooks who hide in nooks to avoid the kooks. More answers pending.

bsbray
16th May 2016, 04:11
Those are mostly law books, scibuster, because CW Chanter is a lawyer.

scibuster
16th May 2016, 07:39
@bsbray thank you for your special knowledge information about CW Chanter.
I also pressed the Thanks button.