PDA

View Full Version : UFO? Or Mystery Craft , FAA Tells Mayor To Stay Out Of It!

skywizard
3rd October 2013, 20:22
Found this in my videos from earlier this year and thought I'd share.

Another Government Hush-Hush.

A mystery in Quincy continues to deepen. Who is flying around the city from dusk to dawn, for the past ten days or so? "It's frightening, not just weird, but frightening," said one resident of the Wollaston section. It's not the state or local police doing the flying, and the FAA is giving out little information, even to city officials. "It's frustrating, it really is," says City Councilor Brian Palmucci about his conversation with the FAA. "I specifically asked, 'Is it a law enforcement flight? Can we tell people that?'He said 'no we can't tell you that.' Well then I asked that when folks call me can I at least tell them that it is something that they shouldn't worry about, it's something they shouldn't be concerned with. He said, 'I can't tell you that.'"Sources tell WBZ that the aircraft is not a drone, that it is manned, and FAA spokesman Jim Peters said, "we have to be very careful this time" concerning information. Even the Mayor has been kept in the dark. "We're as frustrated as our constituents," said Mayor Tom Koch, "we'd like to be able to give our citizens some answers, but we don't have any answers."

https://vimeo.com/65970079

peace...
skywizard