View Full Version : Buzz kill of the day: The coral castle mystery

jimmer
19th October 2015, 23:24
have a look.

this investigation uncovered the magic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbY8R-M1NxE

bstuart
19th October 2015, 23:36
It's an interesting theory. Unfortunately, the author is incorrect on a crucial aspect of the mystery. The heaviest stones were not quarried on site. They were cut on the coast, lifted onto a truck, then driven inland. The video states that the 30 ton stones were simply tilted over after being cut out of the ground, which is 100% untrue. Why this guy obscures that fact is beyond me.

The fact that this guy just "happens" to work at a facility that creates pulleys also raises a red flag. Remember that this is the same guy who has set out to debunk any ancient alien theory on youtube. Claiming to be an expert on pulleys is just a little too convenient for me unless he is able to prove it somehow.

pointessa
22nd October 2015, 13:22
It's an interesting theory. Unfortunately, the author is incorrect on a crucial aspect of the mystery. The heaviest stones were not quarried on site. They were cut on the coast, lifted onto a truck, then driven inland. The video states that the 30 ton stones were simply tilted over after being cut out of the ground, which is 100% untrue. Why this guy obscures that fact is beyond me.

The fact that this guy just "happens" to work at a facility that creates pulleys also raises a red flag. Remember that this is the same guy who has set out to debunk any ancient alien theory on youtube. Claiming to be an expert on pulleys is just a little too convenient for me unless he is able to prove it somehow.

I love your thinking processes here, bstuart.