PDA

View Full Version : Mercury + spin + high voltage = antigravity + gold (EXPERT needed)

Tanta
2nd October 2015, 15:41
DW: When you say mercury vortex, what are you referring to? What would this technology look like if we were going to see it?

CG: Basically in a glass cylinder with mercury in it And then form the top and the bottom they would spin it at extremely high velocities and and then apply very high voltage to it.

DW: And that causes the antigravity?

CG: Yes. And then they started doing counter rotating copper plates as well-- involved in it as well.

And interesting thing that happened, something that was dealt with later, is they discovered that heavy electricity-- I mean seriously heavy electricity-- applied to mercury causes the mercury to turn into gold.

DW: Really? Like alchemy.

CG: Like alchemy. And these cylinders, glass cylinders, kept the mercury-- kept turning to a coral-looking gold. And this was seen as a problem. Creating gold was seen as a problem.

DW: Why? Why would that matter? Wouldn't they want gold?

CG: No, they needed a golem metal, liquid metal, that would stay liquid at high temperatures, high RPMs, and that would conduct electricity for long periods of time without transmuting. And they eventually engineered a different liquid metal.

DW: But what would happen to the craft if it starts turning into gold?

CG: It becomes unstable and crashes.

Source: http://spherebeingalliance.com/blog/transcript-cosmic-disclosure-contact-is-made.html

So...IF by any chance there is a chemist here, metallurgist, mechanical engineer...etc Please bother yourself to read the above quoted text and elaborate on it - in terms of it being possible, doable, theoretical options...examples of it already being done yet not with the same results or with the same results...

lcam88
2nd October 2015, 17:01
The Key-phrase "Nazi Bell Joseph P Ferrell" and Google are your friends.

<description removed/>

Tanta
2nd October 2015, 17:31
The Key-phrase "Nazi Bell Joseph P Ferrell" and Google are your friends.

I am not looking for another "quality" website/link with some would-be abstract explanations. Besides, i am (to an extent) familiar with what public internet has to offer on the subject of nazi something ringa ding dong.

What i am asking is, if by any slight chance, there is someone here who actually posses the needed understanding and experience (not just imagination) to elaborate on the quoted statements. So if you (and anyone reading) actually know what you talk about then do...elaborate...if not, then please - do not. (no Richard Charles Hoagland science here please)

jonsnow
2nd October 2015, 18:00
DW: When you say mercury vortex, what are you referring to? What would this technology look like if we were going to see it?

CG: Basically in a glass cylinder with mercury in it And then form the top and the bottom they would spin it at extremely high velocities and and then apply very high voltage to it.

DW: And that causes the antigravity?

CG: Yes. And then they started doing counter rotating copper plates as well-- involved in it as well.

And interesting thing that happened, something that was dealt with later, is they discovered that heavy electricity-- I mean seriously heavy electricity-- applied to mercury causes the mercury to turn into gold.

DW: Really? Like alchemy.

CG: Like alchemy. And these cylinders, glass cylinders, kept the mercury-- kept turning to a coral-looking gold. And this was seen as a problem. Creating gold was seen as a problem.

DW: Why? Why would that matter? Wouldn't they want gold?

CG: No, they needed a golem metal, liquid metal, that would stay liquid at high temperatures, high RPMs, and that would conduct electricity for long periods of time without transmuting. And they eventually engineered a different liquid metal.

DW: But what would happen to the craft if it starts turning into gold?

CG: It becomes unstable and crashes.

very cool if true

Jengelen
5th October 2015, 14:21
The only experience I have with working with mercury is when I worked in the mouth doing fillings. During that six years time I packed a lot of amalgam! That is the silver fillings if you didn't know. I never sat down to really dwell on what occurs to make this amalgam.

Later in life when I visited Peru and saw the ruins that looked like melted stone I could not help but think of working with the amalgam in dentistry. What you do, or rather what we did as I'm sure now it is different in all but few places. But anyway, what we did was drop mercury from a dispenser drop by drop pre measured, and each drop was accompanied by the alloy of the silver mix or the pellets. This mercury silver metal pellet mix was then closed up in the capsule together. The tablets of silver are real silver. They are alloy of course for strength but mostly it was silver.

You would put that in a triturater This amalgamator would hold that capsule and it would shake the living crap out of it in a spiral back and forth motion so fast as to be nearly ultrasonic because you couldn't see it.

It would be timed to run for you depending on how each person liked their mix to be. Some liked working with it drier than others. I liked to have some time so it would be a little more liquid when it came out. It turned the solid silver to liquid that one could mold to fit any shape. It struck me that if we could do this on silver that perhaps others learned similar ways using other minerals and rocks!?

As for the properties of mercury. It always puzzled me. Mercury spills were a big deal in the work place in dental. It can be absorbed right through the skin so touching it is out of the question. You can also inhale it as it evaporates but this is the least of worries compared to what some plumbers used to absorb daily just by handling it. Back in the days of lead seals anyway.

So mercury has a history of being used to make solids putty or liquid like to use for seals and moldings and that kind of thing. Perhaps its been used in stones but just evaporated away to no longer leave the traces for us to see? But as to anti gravity and other things. Viamana literature says they used this mercury as a key ingredient but you have to get the voltage from somewhere and I'm sure it would cause evaporation to contaminate an entire area so the only way would be to test it in a sealed chamber. OSHA would shut down dental offices for weeks at times due to these spills so doubtful many have the guts to do any study on it.

Dreamtimer
5th October 2015, 14:35
Apologies, tanta. I'm not a scientist.

I continually come across this idea of spinning in combination with electricity to trasmute things. Spinning water to get 'mineral oil', spinning mercury and getting gold, spinning 'maroon liquid' - a la nazi bell- to induce antigravity. The maroon liquid was a mixture of mercury and other metals.

Any individual scientist is going to have their own opinion or best guess. If we had several of them here and they were not shy about going out on a limb we might get some good answers.

Aragorn
5th October 2015, 22:22
Source: http://spherebeingalliance.com/blog/transcript-cosmic-disclosure-contact-is-made.html

So...IF by any chance there is a chemist here, metallurgist, mechanical engineer...etc Please bother yourself to read the above quoted text and elaborate on it - in terms of it being possible, doable, theoretical options...examples of it already being done yet not with the same results or with the same results...

I have neither of the required qualifications you list here-above, Tanta, but I do have a background in physics and chemistry, so I'm going to give this a stab.

First of all, mercury has been described by Joseph P. Farrell as supposedly having been the liquid used inside the so-called Nazi Bell — die Glocke — which was a device of which the purpose is still not clear, but of which it was suspected that it had something to do with research into antigravity and/or free energy. However, when it comes to antigravity, the general consensus for a device using a spinning liquid is that it requires a sealed toroid container with a supercooled and homogenized spinning superconducting superfluid inside, and a direct current flowing through the open center of the torus, perpendicular to the plane of the torus itself. The spinning of the liquid in the torus is caused by electromagnetic fields, generated by electric coiling around the outside of the torus. This is why the liquid must be a superfluid — it may not experience any friction at all from the inside walls of the toroid container — and that it must be a superconductor, so that the electromagnetic fields can propel the fluid inside its container without using a stirring mechanism.

Now, a device that operates in this manner would most certainly not be using mercury inside a glass container, because mercury is a very heavy metal, and its violently spinning motion would surely shatter the glass of the container. Mercury is so heavy that it you were to try pouring it into a standard drinking glass from a normal-height bottle, the glass would break. Or to give you another analogy — and this is something I have personally witnessed — mercury is so heavy that if you have a large tub full of mercury at room temperature, then you can take a solid lead cannonball, carefully lower it onto the mercury and let it fall in — while trying to avoid any splashing — and the lead ball will simply float on top, like a basketball in a swimming pool. Furthermore — but don't pin me down on this one — I believe that a fast-moving and pressurized superfluid would probably even permeate the glass. But either way, glass would never be able to withstand the pressure and low temperature of supercooled mercury spinning around at ultra-high velocity.

As for the alchemy aspect, it is indeed possible to convert one chemical element into another, but what most people don't realize is that by doing so, the element generally turns into a radioactive isotope. That's the whole principle behind nuclear fusion and fission. Now, according to several researchers who've looked into the Nazi Bell experiments, most of the Jewish slaves used in the experiment died of exposure to very high radiation, so it is indeed possible that the Nazis were experimenting with some kind of fission or fusion technology in which mercury was involved. But that's yet another thing from expecting to combat gravity by using a glass container filled with a violently spinning liquid metal which is heavier than lead.

At a more down-to-earth level, this is indirectly also one of the reasons as to why supercar makers tend to shun electric vehicle technology, i.e. the weight of the batteries — even if they contain no lead — is prohibitive with regard to the expected performance and range. So it would seem rather awkward to me that in order to combat gravity, you would be using one of the heaviest and hardest-to-handle materials on the planet.

Lastly, mercury in its pure form is not reddish but silverish; it reflects all light, which is why it was initially called quicksilver. There are however several mercury-based chemical compounds which do have a maroonish/burgundy color.

Olaf
6th October 2015, 07:10
Such a drive is also stated to be used in the TR-3B manmade UFO.
Google: vimana/tr-3b/quicksilver engines (http://www.google.de/search?q=vimana/tr-3b/quicksilver+engines)

gives a lot of results. The concept described by Corey has spread the internet for many years. It is a common meme.

A similar drive (http://www.hpcc-space.de/publications/documents/AIAA-2011-6042.pdf) has also been proposed by Dröscher/Hauser in Extended Heim Theory to produce antigravity. They also have published field equations for this drive. Officially it has not been built yet.
- a short blog post (http://gravitymodification.com/Blog/Entries/2008/2/15_More_on_Droscher_and_Hauser.html) intro (2008)
- Dröscher/Hauser: Advanced Propulsion Systems from Artificial Gravital Fields (http://www.hpcc-space.de/publications/documents/AIAA5595JCP2007DarkAbbreviated.pdf)

I also remember to have read somewhere that quicksilver gas or plasma in a tube should produce some strange physical effects when it is undergoing electromagnetic fields - but I do not remember the source of this information and the details.

Aragorn
6th October 2015, 07:20
Such a drive is also stated to be used in the TR-3B manmade UFO.
Googlevimana/tr-3b/quicksilver engines (http://www.google.de/search?q=vimana/tr-3b/quicksilver+engines)

gives a lot of results. The concept described by Corey has spread the internet for many years. It is a common meme.

A similar drive has also been proposed by Dröscher/Hauser in Extended Heim Theory to produce antigravity. They also have published field equations for this drive. Officially it has not been built yet.

I also remember to have read somewhere that quicksilver gas or plasma in a tube should produce some strange physical effects when it is undergoing electromagnetic fields - but I do not remember the source of this information.

Personally, I see more potential in using a warp bubble to combat gravity. David Pares (http://www.paresspacewarpresearch.org/) is building one in his garage, and he's definitely on the right track with that one. His research is much more successful than NASA's own — and obviously neither very interested nor motivated — efforts, it seems.

Malc posted a radio interview with David (http://jandeane81.com/threads/7802-Midnight-In-The-Desert-Art-Bell-David-Pares-10-September-2015) here on the forum not too long ago. It's well worth the listen. ;)