PDA

View Full Version : Ruiner New Interview: Unplugged

Daozen
2nd October 2015, 02:46
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvbeQermP6s

Very interesting, covers the AI, cult compartmentalization, expanded consciousness and more...

Here is a Piratepad if anyone wanted to transcribe any notes:

http://piratepad.net/JxxoJYvoNh

Gemma
3rd October 2015, 09:10
One of the things I really appreciate from this conversation is the candidness re A.I. being inorganic as a parallel to organic. I view A.I. as not being something that actually needs to be destroyed but rather needs to be understood, mastered, and ultimately transformed. The million dollar question being: mastered and transformed according to what motive. Motive, or Will, being the underlying theme, in my understanding, that is vital for each of us to uniquely and determinedly decide upon and then apply with forceful conviction e.g. Life and expansion for the betterment of ALL, or a few!

I see our Sovereign Wholeness descending being the trump card in this version of reality. When we are struggling with our instruments in being able to create according to our genuine heart directive it would be logical to seek assistance, but we are socially conditioned to believe that great wisdom and help must be sought from outside ourselves and that we are ultimately powerless instruments in the grand scheme of things. When we can individually de-program this belief system and subsequently remember/reconnect with our unique, immortal Sovereign Wholeness and in doing so activate its governing abilities to re-program our human lives to live according to its wisdom and its "out of the box" creativity, then collectively, global transformation is inevitable. This to me is ultimately where the power for change resides.

The following artistic rendition really captures the essence of oneself descending into oneself, as well as demonstrating not only the immunity and power that our Sovereign Wholeness represents, but how it can enter and transform our A.I. programmed reality.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/b6/e0/6f/b6e06f13e0e7a713055eb20948f84985.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/b6/e0/6f/b6e06f13e0e7a713055eb20948f84985.jpg

(Incidently the above image can bear great resemblances to how we are coming to understand our true selves more and more, for example, borrowing references from towards the end of the linked discussion : balancing and blending daily life awareness with expanded consciousness awareness; Clark Kent and Superman being one but able to demonstrate genuinely as two; walking in both worlds; (organic) nature overriding programmed (inorganic) nature, etc.)

N.B. The wings are an interesting symbolism on the head/brain/mind region so I thought it may be useful to include the translation of the wings from the artist:

The term WingMakers is encoded: “wing” is derived from the term wind or blow. It is the active force of setting new states into motion. “Makers” is the plurality of the co-creators - that being the collective essence of humanity. Thus, WingMakers means that from the collective essence of humanity new states of consciousness come into being. This is the meaning of the term WingMakers, and it confers to humanity a new identity.
[Extract from Collected Works of the Wingmakers by James Mahu]

{Bit of help please Mods if you can in shrinking the above image. Many thanks. Update: Thanks Aragorn for PM's re possible solutions to the image size problem and hopefully will be worked out soon.}

Gemma
4th October 2015, 03:29
I've always been impressed with how Investigative Journalist/Writer Jon Rappoport can compress complex and profound into simple articles. Thought I would share this one here as, imo, it links nicely with discussions on imagination that are shared in the Vid.

Beyond an artificial world
by Jon Rappoport
October 3, 2015

Futurists are inclined to predict a world in which AI (artificial intelligence) will take over a major portion of what is now human activity.
In a matter of decades, for example, they say one computer will have more capacity than all the human brains on the planet put together.
Then, the prediction goes, AI will be virtually human, or more than human.

However, just because AI has greater computational skills than any person or group of persons, where is the quality that makes it human?
In order to answer that, you have to perform a little trick. You have to say that humans are really only high-class machines. [My comment: We may have been conditioned to behave like a machine but this doesn't definitively categorize us as one.]

Many pundits have no difficulty with this, because they see humans as problem solvers, period. And that’s what a machine is.
It’s just like the genes-cause-everything hypothesis. Since all existence is assumed to take place on a material level, on a physical level, it’s only a matter of time until we figure out which genes create which human qualities. Eventually, we’ll have a complete map.
Then, if we want to change humans, we just tinker with the genes.

It turns out that this style of reasoning can be used to justify external control of Earth’s population. The assumption is: we are already living in a closed system of cause and effect, so that system IS controlling all human behavior. Gene tinkering and handing over immense decision-power to advanced computers is nothing more than re-arranging the closed system. It was closed and it is closed and it will be closed. No problem.

Right now, the system appears to dictate wars and pain and suffering, so won’t it be much better when the gene-reconfiguration and the computers eliminate that aspect of things?
Believe me, many scientists are thinking along these lines, and they are serious about their goals.
They consider themselves humanitarians.

I bring all this up, because there is really only one way to defeat this kind of thinking.
You need to acknowledge that a prime aspect of existence is non-material.
Non-material means: without a rigid cause-and-effect structure.

To put it another and better way, the individual human being has freedom, and he also has imagination and creative power. These qualities are not material or physical in nature, they are not generated by the brain or by genes or by computational problem-solving ability.
In all societies, past and present, those people who agree that these non-physical capacities are quite real explain them by opting for religion, for religious stories, for cosmologies promoted by one kind of church or another.

Only a tiny number of people state that such non-material qualities and abilities are inherent in the human being and need no explanation or embroidery.
You could say the pendulum has swung drastically from one side to the other. First we had superstitions everywhere and no technology, and now we have streamlined science that purports to explain all of existence, but can’t.

Believe me, this inability to put all life under the umbrella of science is frustrating to obsessed rationalists. They refuse to allow the possibility that imagination and freedom are outside the boundaries of physical cause-and-effect…and if they have to, they will try to prove their position by imposing one system after another on humans, in order to wipe out the freedom they claim doesn’t exist in the first place.

One such strategy involves using computers to generate art and poetry. The thinking is, if we can’t tell the difference between what a computer and a human produce, why do we need human art—and more importantly, why do we need to claim that human imagination and creative power are unique? They are just sub-categories of computational skills, minor tricks, and we shouldn’t worry our pretty little heads about it…

In every technological society, power is thought of as physical, and the greatest power is produced by machines. To say that human power is ultimately a non-material capacity, and is equal to or greater than what a machine can do…this is considered the height of absurdity.

But if we surrender to that view, we deal away the future to systems that will put the squeeze on the essence of what a human is.

There are thousands, perhaps millions of artists all over the world who’ve glimpsed, or know deeply, what I’m talking about in this article. Their problem, if they have one, stems from believing they have to be psychological underdogs, in order to create their art. This is a cultural artifact, this belief, and it can be cast aside by nakedly comprehending the unlimited power of imagination they possess.

Imagination creates reality.

Jon Rappoport

Daozen
4th October 2015, 10:43
When we can individually de-program this belief system and subsequently remember/reconnect with our unique, immortal Sovereign Wholeness and in doing so activate its governing abilities to re-program our human lives to live according to its wisdom and its "out of the box" creativity, then collectively, global transformation is inevitable. This to me is ultimately where the power for change resides.

Thanks for that quote. It covers what Im trying to do right now. I realized it's easier to create/reprogram the matrix from the deeper soul...

Daozen
12th October 2015, 06:00
I see our Sovereign Wholeness descending being the trump card in this version of reality. When we are struggling with our instruments in being able to create according to our genuine heart directive it would be logical to seek assistance, but we are socially conditioned to believe that great wisdom and help must be sought from outside ourselves and that we are ultimately powerless instruments in the grand scheme of things. When we can individually de-program this belief system and subsequently remember/reconnect with our unique, immortal Sovereign Wholeness and in doing so activate its governing abilities to re-program our human lives to live according to its wisdom and its "out of the box" creativity, then collectively, global transformation is inevitable. This to me is ultimately where the power for change resides.

I don't have much time to discuss things any more, but I agree with Gemma that Descension is an important part of the process. Maybe we have to increase our soul presence here. So the progression is cycling between ascencion and decenscion, many times a day.

The One
12th October 2015, 09:32
I have just read somewhere else that Shane's been outed and that he was not telling the truth and that a certain member was complicit in the stories he was telling.

I must admit the Putin thing for me did not ring true whatsoever.

cheers

Aianawa
12th October 2015, 09:49
Hi The One, not interested in watching this but interested in what you did not believe, Putin wise, can you elaborate ?.

The One
12th October 2015, 11:41
Hi The One, not interested in watching this but interested in what you did not believe, Putin wise, can you elaborate ?.

Yes check this from his blog below :fpalm: But hey that's just my opinion.

That Russian who is supposed to be "outing the Cabal" is a higher ranking member than any of those he is supposedly outing. Your writer knows that man VERY well, and spent a great deal of time with him. Your writer was, at one point, that Russians Trainer. He and I even spent some time off-world together and became friends. (I still have a soft spot for him on a personal level despite absolutely disagreeing with his life choices). I had the opportunity to show this Russian what is being said about him. He laughed and said "Oh what a great plan this is. Working flawlessly." He is right

I do not believe any of the above whatsoever.

http://theruiner777.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/avians.html

modwiz
12th October 2015, 23:16
I guess as one who looks for the bigger/greater message rather than new details to ponder, Shane's message has been a settling one for me. However, my view is seldom a popular one. He is focused more on gnosis, or knowing, than knowledge per se. Clearly not everyone's cup of tea.

Not surprised that BR is unhappy with Shane. He did not get the first interview, lol. He got scooped by a former and girlfriend and then former wife. His questions about Corey were also a sign of pique regarding issues not really germane to the material Shane is discussing. In fact, the whole BR kerfuffle seems personal, an issue of vanity and other "political" concerns.

As Shane has stated, and myself as well, forums are rich sociological data mines. With the member size of PA this is particularly so. The more humble forums are drips of data. PA is a motherlode. If the people being observed were aware of it, would they conduct themselves with greater grace and dignity? Would they show a more mature and emotionally clear face? If we expect respect from those who can rule the world from a handful of families, we will have to up our game. Concern over how many dots follow a word must have them wetting themselves with laughter.

With the above said, I must observe that a true feeding frenzy of interest has not occurred at PA. More like people feel the need to be registered as having kissed the behind of BR so they can get back to normal posting without being considered unloyal. This is a good sign and improvement. The times they are a' changing. Baby steps.

Dreamtimer
13th October 2015, 00:19
Your comments are appreciated, Modwiz. It's of no concern to me how popular they are.

You speak from personal experience which has value.

I don't like the idea that 'loyalty' would be so important.

Rebel&Rocket
13th October 2015, 00:45
What I find MOST interesting is that not one person has called BR on his breach of his own forum rules by posting PMs, or the complete lack of journalistic integrity of someone who publishes "off the record" conversations publicly.

Using this to try to push an agenda "I haven't seen on any other forums" (in BR's own words) of a bigger alt community psy op is opportunistic at best...and in criminally bad taste at worst.

enjoy being
13th October 2015, 02:32
I liked P Camelot when they just started and didn't really seem to know jack, or rather, just asked questions and recorded replies. I haven't managed to forget all about the Charles saga and all the involvement that was going on behind the scenes and the actions of certain mods and the following flavour of the month Inelia. The track record makes all this to be expected, unfortunately.
Still, good lessons they were. Umm the motherlode, Modwiz, is a bit of a cross section of a very specific character type within the alt community, so any data mining there is quite a bit skewed in my opinion.

What was the interview this thread is about like? Trilogies and more, well we know what happens with them usually.
And yep, being a 'plastic rockstar whistleblower' is like stealing candy from babies with some people.

As I have said before, the people who are really awake and aware and all those other descriptors, aren't on websites asking strangers about eye colour and following the shepherd around waiting to be placated with some new grass.

Aragorn
13th October 2015, 04:07
At this point, and even though no harm has come to pass yet, I feel that it's the right time to remind our beloved members of the Forum Rules (http://jandeane81.com/announcement.php?f=&a=1). It is perfectly alright to want to debate Shane's material, and it is perfectly alright to question that material. However, please keep in mind that Shane is still a member of The One Truth, and that he is thus to be treated with respect, even if you do not agree with his opinions or believe his testimonies.

Personally, I have always found that Shane's material had no real significance to myself, so I've never monitored it. Shane knows this, because I've told him that myself. I've known Shane — forum-wise — from long before he became known as The Ruiner, and I met him in a completely different context, back when I was still a member at Project Avalon. However, some of The One Truth's now former members stumbled upon Shane's blog — which, for the record, he was not posting here at The One Truth, even though he already was a member here and could thus have done exactly that — and these then-members chose to turn that material into a religion. One of these now ex-members is quite gullible and clearly lacks discernment. The other however appears to be serving an ulterior agenda, even though none of us really know who that person would be working for — we can wager a few guesses, of course.

Now — and I'm sorry to have to bring this up again, but it is both relevant and warranted — The One Truth is not Project Avalon. Over at Project Avalon, the management actively aligns itself with, and endorses, certain so-called whistleblowers. As such, they are also determining for their members what those members must believe. This is a dangerous commitment, and one that could always turn out to seriously backfire on them. And it already has, if you consider the track record of their past whistleblower endorsements: "Charles"/"Atticus", Inelia Benz, Simon Parkes, Corey Goode, and now Shane.

This is why I wanted to point out that The One Truth is not Project Avalon. Over here, we offer potential whistleblowers a platform where they can tell their story, but the management of The One Truth will never align itself with whatever story any given whistleblower wishes to share, because we feel that our members should be free to use their own discernment and decide for themselves what they will believe and what not, or what resonates with them and what doesn't. By consequence, we also welcome any and all healthy discussion regarding anyone's material, provided that it is all happening in a responsible and respectful manner. Again, no harm has been done yet so far, but I am hereby reminding our members that Shane is still a member here and that he too is to be treated with the same respect as you all pay each other.

That said however, we understand that certain people would be feeling disappointed, sad or even angry toward any particular whistleblower whom they had put up on a pedestal, but at the same time, we must also remind everyone that if you put someone up on a pedestal, then that was your choice. Nobody twisted your arm into becoming anyone's faithful follower. By consequence, your disappointment, your sadness and your anger should not be directed at any other person, but at yourself, for having once again fallen for the savior paradigm. Because you don't need a savior, and no saviors will be forthcoming. You're already sitting on a horse, with a sword hanging from the left side of your belt and a rifle in your right hand. So what cavalry are you waiting for, exactly?

Even though most of us are still in compulsory servitude to the powers that be — indirectly, because we all live on this planet, and we all need money to survive, and we all have to abide by the law, and we have to pay taxes, etc. — we are all sovereign beings, and there is nothing out there in the whole of Creation which both wants and deserves to be worshipped. So if you decide to put someone up on a pedestal and they then fall off again at some later point in time, and if you're then feeling hurt because of that, then that's your responsibility. Of course, if someone intentionally misleads you and hurts your feelings, then shame on them. But that's still a different thing from allowing yourself to be drawn into a cult surrounding any particular person, whether it's a Simon Parkes, a Corey Goode, a Shane, or whoever.

In the end, we can only look within ourselves for the answer to all of humanity's problems. Remember that we are still being ruled by a minority, and that they are ruling over us because we, as a population, let them. And nothing's going to change until we all collectively say "No, we will not go gently into that good night." — paraphrasing Dylan Thomas, or if you will, Bill Pullman in the 1996 movie Independence Day (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Independence_Day_%281996_film%29).

My soap box is starting to wobble, so I'm stepping off of it again now. :p

bsbray
13th October 2015, 04:15
As Shane has stated, and myself as well, forums are rich sociological data mines. With the member size of PA this is particularly so. The more humble forums are drips of data. PA is a motherlode.

I'd like to take this line of thinking in another direction. Out of Charles, Simon, Corey, and most recently Shane, who all brought attention to themselves by claiming to be insiders and to have inside information, which of them can be demonstrated by clear and reasonable arguments to be giving honest testimony of their experiences?

My perspective on this is that the whole alternative community, or at least the big portion of it that followers around this parade of "whistleblowers," is being dragged around by the leash by who I can only assume to be intelligence assets. The intelligence industry already trains journalists and gets them jobs in MSM, as they admittedly were in past decades when Operation Mockingbird was exposed. Much less filtered information hits the Internet than television but people don't seem to consider that counter intelligence would also be interested in muddying the waters online exactly as they do in MSM.

Specifically I think many people who follow "alternative news" are being led around in circles by whistleblowers such as the ones which have of late found their launching pad at PA. We are led around in circles intentionally, I believe, to keep conversations away from things that actual make a big social impact. What makes a big social impact? Information that expands an individual's consciousness, that educates about the importance of eating healthy foods and avoiding poison, that organizes protests against corruption and war. These are just a few of many worthwhile pursuits that could revolutionize society from the bottom up, that get buried under bull hockey.

Outlander
13th October 2015, 07:05
There is a new thread of BR at PA2 about The Ruiner.

Anomalies in The Ruiner's material
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?85903-Anomalies-in-The-Ruiner-s-material

enjoy being
13th October 2015, 07:42
bsbray, I have to add an anecdote to that post and the scenario you post.

Back on the 3rd of January 2011, I woke from restless sleep (which is not totally common for me), And even without getting out of bed, opened my laptop and opened the PA webpage. I had never looked at the forum there. I had for a few years or more watched the interviews that were put out. I had belonged to a few other forums prior to that, but not for a while. So, I basically opened up the web page, saw a new interview called, "The Rulers of the World", and applied for forum membership there as I started to watch the video, all rather automatically as if I was being led.
The profound thing about it was that there were quite a few other new members join up that claimed the same thing. Looking back, it was quite an important period with good lessons to be learned and behaviours to observe.
The state of the community was feverish, people reading every single letter of every post.
To this day, I am sure, there was definitely something going on there. Two purposes, one in which the information was a big distraction, but one in which the flipside was enlightening regards how people can react to certain events, even when they are meant to be harder to fool. But I am not entirely sure how that huge wave of people arrived in the same way I did. Like, 'who' was behind it. I prefer to think I am, good. And get 'helped' by 'the good'..

Anyway. I also agree with Aragorn, thanks for that post. Hopefully the above goes a way to describe still seeing silver linings in the clouds etc. Sometimes I feel I perhaps might come across blunt to some people, I was brought up in a no-nonsense kind of way. But at the end of the day, most people still have my respect for being whoever they are, because each has their part to play, regardless of what part that is, without them there are no lessons.

donk
13th October 2015, 10:38
It's amazing to me how BR seems to "remove himself" from the alternative community, how he seems to take no responsibility for CREATING Corey (remember that?) and now he wants people to believe Shane "just emerged" along with him...having he nerve to mention "Those who would be sure to support them in getting their stories out."....as if he wasn't the primary one

No one wants to mention the most obvious element in the entire pattern is not only his presence, but his bringing these guys all the attention that is then projected on to their own egos. Not that they don't have easily used egos, cuz they do...but it's just bizarre that we're learning lessons and applying discernment now that should have been about 4 celebrities ago...

donk
13th October 2015, 12:22
In the end, we can only look within ourselves for the answer to all of humanity's problems. Remember that we are still being ruled by a minority, and that they are ruling over us because we, as a population, let them.

I think this statement is contradictory, and even warrants a "savior" of sorts. I am suggesting it would not be a bad thing for "the population" that "lets us be ruled" were "saved" from the spell, the lies, of the minority...in other words if they were exposed, EVEN BY AN EXTERNAL SOURCE (aka a savior) and not every single individual "going within" to the necessary degree all at the same time

I did not CHOOSE to be ruled by a minority. So it is important to me to try to understand the dynamics by which that minority manipulations "the population" you mention into believing and enabling that idea. It seems they do so by blaming YOU, by getting you to blame yourselves, each other...as if our own natures and will would choose this reality.

I am not separating myself from the proverbial "you" here...

Dreamtimer
13th October 2015, 13:06
Aragorn, great post. "You're already sitting on your horse with a sword hanging on your left and a rifle in your right hand." Mine's an Apaloosa.

Bsbray, thank you for focusing on that point. The reason I'm still here is that people do share important and useful info.

Outlander, thanks for the link. I was reading that thread yesterday.

Shane, you stand apart from the others because of how you have presented yourself. I hope you've made some true friends and found some inspiration.

donk
13th October 2015, 13:40
The thing that really chaps me ass is that the dude’s “community” is built around the stories told by “whistleblowers” and “insiders” and “special people” and any variety of what I’ve come to call celebrities, because essentially that’s what they sort of become, at least to the forums…and it is important niche that needed to be filled, exactly when it was, and he was the right guy (well, he and Kerry the right team) at the time.

And through the journey from this “newer” medium, we essentially learned that no one that becomes can be entirely believed. One of the shared beliefs of the community is that if you tell too much truth, you die (or they find kiddie porn on your hard drive or your family is harmed…). So essentially, we have a “discernment-based” community, where we really just put these characters (and each “item” of intel they bring to the limelight) on a scale of believability.

So we are at the point where a lot of us have a default point on that scale where these guys start at, and then use our sense of intuition with our own understanding of logic (which a lot of folks seem to be acting like these are objectively solidly truthful, even un-manipulable—which I disagree with) to determine what to take of value from them.

If we were doing so in emotionally detached way, I think the scene would have a different look and feel…we might have gotten somewhere. But the emotional attachments to beliefs and ideas fuel endless loops of distractions and arguments and essentially seem to reinforce bizarre twists of logics and strong opinions from possibly confused individual’s KNOWINGNESS.

It appears that Corey and Shane are each evolutions…levels up...from the individuals that preceded them. I’m sure there’s plenty that caught YOUR attention, but my progression seemed to be Inelia (who was on the cover of PA when I came around) in conjunction with Bill himself, then that dude jiminii (that brought Bill’s love of L Ron to the light, and captured the attention of PA dazzling them with scientology-speak and tech), then Simon—the palatable, governmental white hat “balanced-seeming” gentleman (a step up from the dudes that seemed a unpolished or a little frazzled or whatever), then Corey (the “regular guy and PA poster” out of the agency revealing important intel for the good of all…just don’t call me or my blue friends saviors…), and now Shane (don’t believe me, don’t even pay attention me or my giants or intel on the rulers of the world)…and all through them I would dabble in the prequels…Charles, who we all know and love…which I just missed (but who still seems to be out there**) and Serpo, the super-secret program that landed in Bill’s lap, and for whatever reason lead to him having “whistleblowers” and rulers of the world lining up to have BR bring them all the attention they could ever want.

Which may be the way it had to go down…apparently it was, eh? Or where would be? It’s not a “bad” thing, except when you get emotionally attached and/or mentally addicted to it, then the “good” empowering purposes get lost in the mix. I know what I consider a real experiencer (BR on his thread has the nerve to point out that he does as well…well Bill, why have you brought us so many FAKE productions then?), and I know those people benefit from being able to come and find the bits of “truth” they need to affirm their experience, to hang on to their sanity. And it is such an important aspect of these places, the Truth that makes them here, allows them to exist, for good people to participate….that the other purposes are excused…or at least have been, in the past.

In fact, it seemed they were not only EXCUSED, but PROTECTED…and it is nice to see that changing. Nice to see real critical thought. We have to keep this momentum up, stop the excusing, stop needing politeness and distractions and “lightening up”…and hammer away at the cognitive dissonances inserted into our reality. It is up to us, all of us. We are doing better, operating less on fear and political correctness and dated ideas of social norms to get below the surface bullsh!t.

Cuz that’s all Shane’s stories….surface bullsh!t. The real “intel” is WHY you even heard it. Why it captured so much interest. HOW such smart people could argue about the gravitational effects of Neptune sizes spheres on the solar system or what 13 year old boys could do for Pooty-poots out there in the KGB. We need to agree (or not) that there’s a reason these stories are put in the collective awareness.

Anyways…tnere’s one piece I would like to offer to this puzzle: the “next level-ness” that arrived in Corey was the emotional charge that came from claims to interact with these beings on a human level. It came in the form of an incredible galactic UN setting. The thing I think gets people excited and following or upset or offended is the matter-of-fact way the communication exchange between him and these beings were…to me, the experiencers I believe have interactions more like we would have with a monkey or dog (mostly non-5 sensory, whether telepathic and empathic and/or other “extra” senses) than human-to-human. Shane took that up a level with his board meeting with Anu and promoting Donald Marshall (who tells everyone his consciousness/being is stolen every night and inserted into clones in DUMBs where they play with him all night)

Anyone that relates anomalous experiences as concrete reality seems to need something to back it up, at least that is what it seems to half the community. The other half insist there can be no such thing. And emotional charge around persists. It seems to me that every new kid that comes up the block should be treated the way BR does Sorcha Faal (but not Gordon Duff, for some reason), where there is a disclaimer that nothing this dude says can really endanger the “structure” as shane calls it or they would not be allowed to. So let’s try to figure out why we are hearing whatever it is this dude/lady is trying to transmit.

Sorry to ramble, one thought lead to the other…and I refuse to edit. I may have a point in there somewheres…I’ll check back in after I get some work done.

donk
13th October 2015, 14:02
Oh…real quick, the one other piece: what makes these dudes “different” from what we think of celebrities…is that they are ACCESSIBLE. I chat with Shane on Skype, consider him a friend, or at least a person I like on human level…even if I wonder at the phenomenon the character he created (or helped create?) has become. I pmed Corey when I had issues with him. Each of these guys seemed “up a level” from the one before (I bet Corey’s harder to chat with these days as he has been entwined with “rock star” DW from the gate…but I’m sure YOU, yeah…even you…could get his attention and direct interaction if you wanted it…Shane has always been a pm away)…but up a level from Simon, who always ignored anyone asking anything with critical thought involved…or so I have experienced and have been told.

If you have issues with a specific with Shane…ask him.

And be prepared, the next one to come along will be up another level, having learned a ton from this experience…and shaping the next character to “resonate” with you even more…

Divine Feminine
13th October 2015, 20:01
Donk's right...BR continues to elude any kind of responsibility for bringing these 'storyteller's' to the forefront. And though BR openly thanked a post long ago on Avalon about how to properly 'vet' candidates, it's quite obvious he has no intention of following the advice, which should tell you something right there. I'm sure someone has already stated this before, but it's not called a 'Project' for nothing...I have never felt the need to 'follow' Shane's every word, nor Corey, nor 'Simon Says' and thank goodness I missed the 'Charles' fiasco. Can I be blunt? Stop following men as they have a problem with their egos and have proven over and over again they are incapable of maintaining any kind of balance. Look around you...look at the mess...god, it's like nails on a chalkboard to me and it's so obvious and yet the meme constantly repeats as if we haven't had enough already. The egos are killing us...literally....Notice how most all the supposed whistleblowers and storytellers are men? Ask yourself why that is.....

PA exhibits signs of psyop-sing being perpetrated on it's members, which some of us have noticed by paying close attention to the many correspondences and interactions that have taken place over the years. When a member posts well researched and verifiable material to make their point which happens to go against 'the established narrative' of the 'Project', only to have it shoved into a 'member's eyes only' Conspiracy forum, there is something very, very wrong with the intention and purpose of the said 'establishment'. Unfortunately there are many on there that do not have the capability to critically think ON THEIR OWN, or even observe what's taking place right before their very eyes. And yet PA seemingly has the appearance of being a pillar of meritable resource over other alternative mediums because there are plenty of people who give credence to its existence by their willing participation and support.

Collidescope
13th October 2015, 20:10
"Donk's right...BR continues to elude any kind of responsibility for bringing these 'storyteller's' to the forefront. And though BR openly thanked a post long ago on Avalon about how to properly 'vet' candidates, it's quite obvious he has no intention of following the advice, which should tell you something right there. I'm sure someone has already stated this before, but it's not called a 'Project' for nothing...I have never felt the need to 'follow' Shane's every word, nor Corey, nor 'Simon Says' and thank goodness I missed the 'Charles' fiasco. Can I be blunt? Stop following men as they have a problem with their egos and have proven over and over again they are incapable of maintaining any kind of balance. Look around you...look at the mess...god, it's like nails on a chalkboard to me and it's so obvious and yet the meme constantly repeats as if we haven't had enough already. The egos are killing us...literally....Notice how most all the supposed whistleblowers and storytellers are men? Ask yourself why that is....."

I have thought about this for some time as Ruiner is being discussed and we are no where near clear about what is really going on. And I do see a pattern and the only thing I can think of that with each new whistleblower he gets more hits to his website and it creates a buzz and so new members. But the downside is people get tired and burnt out and fall away so the forum needs another new whistleblower.
Don't hate on me but the forum has some very newsworthy parts but the next whistleblower part is getting old and I am just going to ignore them after this last run, completely not even take a look.
Can someone fill me on and what happened with the Charles exodus?

Divine Feminine
13th October 2015, 20:19
In the end, we can only look within ourselves for the answer to all of humanity's problems. Remember that we are still being ruled by a minority, and that they are ruling over us because we, as a population, let them. I think this statement is contradictory, and even warrants a "savior" of sorts. I am suggesting it would not be a bad thing for "the population" that "lets us be ruled" were "saved" from the spell, the lies, of the minority...in other words if they were exposed, EVEN BY AN EXTERNAL SOURCE (aka a savior) and not every single "going within" to the necessary degree all at the same time

I did not CHOOSE to be ruled by a minority. So it is important to me to try to understand the dynamics by which that minority manipulations "the population" you mention into believing and enabling that idea. It seems they do so by blaming YOU, by getting you to blame yourselves, each other...as if our own natures and will would choose this reality.

I am not separating myself from the proverbial "you" here...

Take into consideration what's being said from an energetic standpoint. We are responsible for what's happening to some extent because of our energetic behavior. You are energy...your feelings, thoughts and actions all vibrate at a frequency. You may not have chosen to be ruled by a minority, but at some point your energetic vibration supported it. We all did...because we didn't and still don't understand how our behavior has an effect on the Aether Field. 'Be the change you want to see' .......the science is there to support such a simple statement. Look at everything from an energetic viewpoint and maybe then you can see a whole new world of opportunity just waiting for enough to take hold.

donk
13th October 2015, 22:09
Oh stop it, if I (or you) were given accurate (empowering to humans) information, we would not have chosen this...and you know better than most that I am constantly working out the trauma and programming and bad ideas and dependence-making institutions that neither of asked for...if my vibrations are supporting this we are in a lot worse trouble than I thought.

I see plenty of opportunity, and I will continue being the change

Ps...I say this lovingly, I don't think we disagree at all but that implication that my energetic vibration supports the system, I am not sure that was ever true. I have never "vibed" with the current arrangement the population found itself in when they were born, even when I was small (I'm probably still a "child"...at least at heart)

SmokeyJoe1952
13th October 2015, 22:27
Donk's right...BR continues to elude any kind of responsibility for bringing these 'storyteller's' to the forefront. And though BR openly thanked a post long ago on Avalon about how to properly 'vet' candidates, it's quite obvious he has no intention of following the advice, which should tell you something right there. I'm sure someone has already stated this before, but it's not called a 'Project' for nothing...I have never felt the need to 'follow' Shane's every word, nor Corey, nor 'Simon Says' and thank goodness I missed the 'Charles' fiasco. Can I be blunt? Stop following men as they have a problem with their egos and have proven over and over again they are incapable of maintaining any kind of balance. Look around you...look at the mess...god, it's like nails on a chalkboard to me and it's so obvious and yet the meme constantly repeats as if we haven't had enough already. The egos are killing us...literally....Notice how most all the supposed whistleblowers and storytellers are men? Ask yourself why that is.....

PA exhibits signs of psyop-sing being perpetrated on it's members, which some of us have noticed by paying close attention to the many correspondences and interactions that have taken place over the years. When a member posts well researched and verifiable material to make their point which happens to go against 'the established narrative' of the 'Project', only to have it shoved into a 'member's eyes only' Conspiracy forum, there is something very, very wrong with the intention and purpose of the said 'establishment'. Unfortunately there are many on there that do not have the capability to critically think ON THEIR OWN, or even observe what's taking place right before their very eyes. And yet PA seemingly has the appearance of being a pillar of meritable resource over other alternative mediums because there are plenty of people who give credence to its existence by their willing participation and support.
Please do not tar us all with the same brush, some of us non story tellers have consistently provided data over a long period of time, in a quiet non attention seeking fashion. Unfortunately I have to blame the internet, youtube and social media in particular, for all these people wanting their bit of fame. Old fashioned old school me sees old fashioned responsible research going out the window and replaced by delusional fantasy prone story tellers whom are killing off serious disclosure. I'm keeping a back seat in all this as I'm damn well ****ed off with the way the alternative community now runs the whole shebang.

Jengelen
13th October 2015, 22:45
What I find MOST interesting is that not one person has called BR on his breach of his own forum rules by posting PMs, or the complete lack of journalistic integrity of someone who publishes "off the record" conversations publicly.

Using this to try to push an agenda "I haven't seen on any other forums" (in BR's own words) of a bigger alt community psy op is opportunistic at best...and in criminally bad taste at worst.

I have a friend that is a physics teacher and had him look over the giant story. I can't get into the details and math the way he did but basically he convinced me that it is impossible for a hominid male biped of our type with our type heart and circulation system to defeat the current specific gravity of the earth. What that means basically is that nothing beyond a certain size can exist due to the gravity being so strong that the heart could not pump blood to the brain fast enough to maintain consciousness, let along any real intelligence! He said with a laugh that the idea of a man animal surviving or really even standing up, if he was taller than ten feet here on our planet would about be impossible.

The idea of 17 feet or more is out of the question as the man animal would surely pass out and die from the attempt! In other words his heart could only keep him alive when laying down or relaxed. Shorter would be lethargic and very slow, get tired easily and so on. All because the earths gravity increased at some point and now since that time anything larger than giraffe, that is to say taller, cannot survive let alone be smart enough to help anyone or talk to anyone beyond the stage of a retard maybe. I hated to accept that cause I liked the idea of a giant gentle being with a heart but wishful thinking I suppose.

Anyway, that is what did it for me there. BR should not have taken the liberty he did. I agree with the one quoted here. He may find it hard to pin down interviews if he keeps betraying private conversations by this kind of thing. I guess his defense has to be that Shane is a public figure. But the thing here is that so is BR and if the situation were reversed and I shared some of BR's private words how you figure things would go then? Not like now I'm sure. Personally this post by BR confirms my decision to leave that forum. It was once a beautiful place but it was infiltrated or something but then again so was Icke's and so was this one for a time if not real time. I think we are getting some attention.

I find it interesting that stellarpax which is a private experiencer forum, saw right through this from the get go. Some of the best psychics and sensitives on the planet nailed it with readings confirming all of what is going on now. Its quite interesting that those in the public set as gurus didn't see through it but these other no ones' for all practical purposes not even charging or telling anyone what they do saw right through it. Just nailed it as accurate as you could ask for.

Divine Feminine
13th October 2015, 23:06
Donk, what would be the point of coming down here if there wasn't something to learn? We're all in this position for a reason. These are lessons we needed to learn, we're not victims. When you research reincarnation, NDE's and past life regressions you begin to see that you are not your body, but consciousnesses and your incarnation on Earth is merely an illusion. In the spirit world of higher dimensions there is minimal opportunity for growth, which is why planet Earth is identified to be the school of learning. We did choose to come down here and have this experience, it's all part of 'the game'.

Soul evolution is a process which includes all the unbearable experiences that come with it....

When I say your actions have an effect on 'the field' I'm talking about the choices you make, we all make. Many people work for the factions that enslave us..well, since that 'action' can be construed as an energetic choice it will have an effect on the vibratory rate and reality we live in. People refuse to take responsibility for supporting the very corporations and industries that are causing the problem. I see it all the time and when you tell them, they continue on supporting the very institutions even defending them, though they're enslaved by them along with everyone else...unbelievable! If we want the fraud to stop than we have to stop supporting it and I'm not seeing it happen in the magnitude that needs to be accomplished to make the needed impact. We need to stop making excuses and look in the mirror. The time to understand is now and it's 'now' for a reason because any time sooner wasn't in the cards. You have publicly stated that you work in the financial world yes? And you have expressed the fraud that exists within this field right? If I'm misunderstanding forgive me....But the whole financial system is based on fraud so if you are working in it, aren't you to some extent supporting it energetically? Aren't we all by using FRN's?

Here's another one....Capital Punishment. I use to be a believer in this, but not anymore...well think about it...doesn't it support the eye for an eye mantra? Sounds fair right? Until you think about the energetic effect this has on the reality you live in. If you take the 'eye for an eye' stance, are you not just pushing negative energy back and forth? There's a reason several prisons with death row exist on the 33rd parallel!

modwiz
14th October 2015, 00:26
Please do not tar us all with the same brush, some of us non story tellers have consistently provided data over a long period of time, in a quiet non attention seeking fashion. Unfortunately I have to blame the internet, youtube and social media in particular, for all these people wanting their bit of fame. Old fashioned old school me sees old fashioned responsible research going out the window and replaced by delusional fantasy prone story tellers whom are killing off serious disclosure. I'm keeping a back seat in all this as I'm damn well ****ed off with the way the alternative community now runs the whole shebang.

I will always hold you in good standing and regard. You stand almost alone in your integrity.

SmokeyJoe1952
14th October 2015, 00:34
Very many thanks, appreciate those kind words greatly.

Aragorn
14th October 2015, 02:56
I have a friend that is a physics teacher and had him look over the giant story. I can't get into the details and math the way he did but basically he convinced me that it is impossible for a hominid male biped of our type with our type heart and circulation system to defeat the current specific gravity of the earth. What that means basically is that nothing beyond a certain size can exist due to the gravity being so strong that the heart could not pump blood to the brain fast enough to maintain consciousness, let along any real intelligence! He said with a laugh that the idea of a man animal surviving or really even standing up, if he was taller than ten feet here on our planet would about be impossible.

The idea of 17 feet or more is out of the question as the man animal would surely pass out and die from the attempt! In other words his heart could only keep him alive when laying down or relaxed. Shorter would be lethargic and very slow, get tired easily and so on. All because the earths gravity increased at some point and now since that time anything larger than giraffe, that is to say taller, cannot survive let alone be smart enough to help anyone or talk to anyone beyond the stage of a retard maybe. I hated to accept that cause I liked the idea of a giant gentle being with a heart but wishful thinking I suppose.

Seems to work well enough for the elephants, though, and new evidence has shown that up until only a few thousands of years ago, there were still mammoths alive in certain parts of the world. Size-wise, an average mammoth relates to an African elephant as an Indian elephant relates to a horse. And mind you, elephants are among the most intelligent animals on the planet. They're right up there with dolphins and whales.

Physicists are not biologists. And whether Earth's gravity has ever been less than the 9.82 m/sec² acceleration at sea level which we currently experience or not, I would also like to point out that the brachyosaurus stood at a length of 30 meters. And like most quadruped dinosaurs, they actually had two brains: one in their skull and one in their lower back, at about the location of the pelvis. The latter brain was for most part dedicated to operating the hind legs, the tail, and part of the digestive system.

As for bipeds, the tyrannosaurus rex stood at approximately 4 meters (~13 feet) at the hips — standing fully erect, it would have been twice that high — and it was by far not the biggest bipedal carnivore to ever roam the Earth, even though it was long believed to have been. Recent fossil discoveries indicate that the T-Rex had a couple of cousins (across different eras) of much greater size.

Here's another one....Capital Punishment. I use to be a believer in this, but not anymore...well think about it...doesn't it support the eye for an eye mantra? Sounds fair right? Until you think about the energetic effect this has on the reality you live in. If you take the 'eye for an eye' stance, are you not just pushing negative energy back and forth? There's a reason several prisons with death row exist on the 33rd parallel!

Capital punishment is at the very least just as bad as the crime it is supposed to be a punishment for, because it is the execution of an unarmed and already detained person who can no longer harm society at that point in time. By consequence, it is nothing short of premeditated murder, in a similar vein to how taxes are legalized theft and fiat money is legalized extorsion.

In addition to that, the proponents of capital punishment claim that it serves as a crime deterrent. Well, in that case, it doesn't seem very effective, or does it? A psychopath will never assume responsibility over his own actions and also always refuses to acknowledge the consequences, plus that they usually also think that they're smart enough to get away with whatever they're doing. So the mere fact that any particular crime would be punishable by death is never going to stop a psychopath from committing such crime. Just look at the gang rape cases — several of which were so violent that they have also directly led to the death of the victims within hours after the rape — in India and South Africa. I don't know whether South Africa still supports capital punishment, but I know that India certainly does. And India also has the highest rate of gang rapes — many with a fatal ending for the victim (and any male in her company) — in the world today.

And on top of that, public executions as they still exist in China and Saudi Arabia today, and as they still used to exist in France up until 1939 — France would still carry out the death penalty until 1977, but no longer in public — are essentially legalized terrorism, which, ironically, traumatizes the innocent far more than that it would discourage the criminals and psychopaths.

I will always hold you in good standing and regard. You stand almost alone in your integrity.

I second that. Barry's the real deal, and unlike most of these celebrities in the alternative community, he's no showboat and he doesn't have a narcissistic agenda.

Outlander
14th October 2015, 06:27
Look, the blog - & bloke? - is called 'The Ruiner'.

Well, it sure ruined quite a lot of people's trust in their judgement.

bsbray
14th October 2015, 08:36

Seems to work well enough for the elephants, though, and new evidence has shown that up until only a few thousands of years ago, there were still mammoths alive in certain parts of the world. Size-wise, an average mammoth relates to an African elephant as an Indian elephant relates to a horse. And mind you, elephants are among the most intelligent animals on the planet. They're right up there with dolphins and whales.

Physicists are not biologists. And whether Earth's gravity has ever been less than the 9.82 m/sec² acceleration at sea level which we currently experience or not, I would also like to point out that the brachyosaurus stood at a length of 30 meters. And like most quadruped dinosaurs, they actually had two brains: one in their skull and one in their lower back, at about the location of the pelvis. The latter brain was for most part dedicated to operating the hind legs, the tail, and part of the digestive system.

It's probably getting a little bit off-topic, and I'm sure your friend is good at what he teaches, Jengelen, but it doesn't sound right to me either.

I had a college physics professor once that "explained" to us how the Twin Towers collapsed on 9/11. This is after I had already spent time looking through the government's own reports, specifically NIST and FEMA's reports, which very few people seem to know actually exist. What he told us was debunked by the government's own reports and was basically an urban legend of the scientific variety that no mainstream source even supported, let alone the conspiratorial-minded scholars who I personally believe have it closer to the truth. I didn't bother to point it out to him but he was very passionate about his totally incorrect and unsupported theory, and he was also a physics professor.

As far as ancient humans go, if you look at the elongated skulls found in Peru, that are on display in museums, they show skeletal differences both in the arrangement and number of bones (a single plate on the skull where modern man has 3 separate plates if I recall correctly, that fuse after birth) and in the density of the bones. There have been anomalous human skeletons found that have a much greater bone density than modern humans. So these are not simply taller versions of human beings as we understand them. There is already archaeological evidence for at least one variety of homo sapiens in the ancient past that had a significantly different build. Neanderthals were also built much sturdier than modern man, they just happened to be shorter and stockier.

The issue is definitely open to debate, and of course I'm still not buying Shane's story, but judging the physical limits of the human body by modern humans is still leaving a wide area open for other kinds of humans, and the archaeological record definitely attests to a lot of variation in the ancient past.

Entity
14th October 2015, 11:02
These few have always existed and are laughed and ignored because of their own inability to digest the knowledge they have. They sit at computers and attend conferences that feed the money cycles as if they are outsmarting the system. This is no threat any damage these types could have ever done would have been done long before today.

Outside is a world, that will only begin to change when the majority are aware enough that it needs to and can. Comfortable and safe discussions within miniscule circles of sufficiently up to speed hyper intellectuals have not worked so far, clearly, and whether it was Shane, Cassandra or Lord Bloody Lucan it's true just the same.

Anyway I'm back off outside, counting confrontations in the name of sanity.
No conferences or quadhour disscussio-thons for me.

Peace and dare to dream different! Door to door flyers random calls and above all DO or not at all.

donk
14th October 2015, 12:30
Oh boy!!! New super secret "insider whistleblowers" BR totally forgot about! How convenient!!!

Oops...wrong thread...can we open my old one up again? Promise not to compare this place to that one

...but Jeebus, folks...when do we get to officially consider him a main player, a serious character in this drama? Are we going to keep pretending that the dude does not have a huge role in all this?

Wasn't he supposed to interview the ruiner?

Dreamtimer
14th October 2015, 13:01
Someone new on the block...

Cara St Louis referred to Mr. Parkes saying there's a new 'actor' in town. She was referring to off-world entity/ies. Anyone hear of this?

Aragorn
14th October 2015, 17:37
Oh boy!!! New super secret "insider whistleblowers" BR totally forgot about! How convenient!!!

Oops...wrong thread...can we open my old one up again? Promise not to compare this place to that one

I'm afraid that wouldn't be such a good idea, donk, even if only because that thread attracted negative attention due to the fact that we've got a couple of moles here who copy stuff back to Project Avalon — even from our members-only threads — and this only feeds into more drama. Among other things, one of the people who was accusing The One Truth of conducting cyber-attacks against other forums — and was trying to create a forum war between ourselves and at least one other alternative community forum — is himself a senior staff member over at Project Avalon.

...but Jeebus, folks...when do we get to officially consider him a main player, a serious character in this drama? Are we going to keep pretending that the dude does not have a huge role in all this?

Bill Ryan certainly did play a role in all of this, but I wouldn't say that it was a major role. Ever since he and Kerry Cassidy parted ways, he has no longer been an active researcher anymore. Nowadays, Bill Ryan's biggest influence on the alternative community comes from the fact that he chooses to actively endorse and promote certain whistleblowers by way of his forum, which, as I already explained higher up the thread, is very dangerous, because such an endorsement can always backfire — history has shown that it usually does — and because the endorsement of any particular version of the situation or of any particular whistleblower dictates what the members of said forum must take for the truth. In addition to that, Bill Ryan has his own Scientology-driven belief system, which by definition colors his perception of what he himself believes that truth to be.

Now, that all said, you must also keep in mind that Bill Ryan wasn't exactly the person who launched Shane into popularity. Shane started his blog, and then Ria stumbled upon that, and started posting it here, instantly turning it into a religion, thereby conveniently helped by Breeze, who is also known as RealEyes over at Project Avalon and at the Earth Empaths and Eye-Rise forums — she's also a member at several other forums in the alternative community where both current and past members common to both The One Truth and Project Avalon dwell.

Either way, Shane himself did not actively promote his material here, nor did he (and still doesn't) do that over at Project Avalon, where he has already been a member for many years — in fact, he has even been a moderator there at some point in the past. Like I said, I've never really monitored Shane's material, but to the best of my recollection, it was Kerry Cassidy who first recorded an interview with Shane, which was then shortly followed by a couple of other interviews, among which an interview by Bill Ryan's ex-wife Christine — (co-)founder of the Earth Empaths forum — and it was only from there that Bill Ryan picked up on it. Given that Shane is a member of Project Avalon, it is only logical that Bill would dig into it, and that, in Project Avalon's (dangerous) tradition of actively endorsing certain whistleblowers, he would do the same with Shane once he had become personally convinced of the validity of the material Shane writes about in his blog.

Wasn't he supposed to interview the ruiner?

I have been informed that he does still plan on doing that, but that he has now opted to do it discretely, in order to decide on whether to continue endorsing Shane's material or not.

The One
14th October 2015, 18:49
Apologies if this upsets some, but i have never believed anyone who said they are a reincarnation of a god or reptilian.I mean anyone could actually make that statement couldn't they and some of it beggars belief :fpalm:

Even today we humans can be very easily lead.I do not follow anyone and it upsets me how so many can be easily lead even in this day and age.It now makes me realise how so many in the ancient times was so easily lead lol

Jengelen
15th October 2015, 00:31
It's probably getting a little bit off-topic, and I'm sure your friend is good at what he teaches, Jengelen, but it doesn't sound right to me either.

I had a college physics professor once that "explained" to us how the Twin Towers collapsed on 9/11. This is after I had already spent time looking through the government's own reports, specifically NIST and FEMA's reports, which very few people seem to know actually exist. What he told us was debunked by the government's own reports and was basically an urban legend of the scientific variety that no mainstream source even supported, let alone the conspiratorial-minded scholars who I personally believe have it closer to the truth. I didn't bother to point it out to him but he was very passionate about his totally incorrect and unsupported theory, and he was also a physics professor.

As far as ancient humans go, if you look at the elongated skulls found in Peru, that are on display in museums, they show skeletal differences both in the arrangement and number of bones (a single plate on the skull where modern man has 3 separate plates if I recall correctly, that fuse after birth) and in the density of the bones. There have been anomalous human skeletons found that have a much greater bone density than modern humans. So these are not simply taller versions of human beings as we understand them. There is already archaeological evidence for at least one variety of homo sapiens in the ancient past that had a significantly different build. Neanderthals were also built much sturdier than modern man, they just happened to be shorter and stockier.

The issue is definitely open to debate, and of course I'm still not buying Shane's story, but judging the physical limits of the human body by modern humans is still leaving a wide area open for other kinds of humans, and the archaeological record definitely attests to a lot of variation in the ancient past.

The blood pressure required to pump blood up to the brain thirty or more feet in the air, would have placed extraordinary demands on the heart and would have put the animal at severe risk of a stroke, an aneurysm, or some other circulatory disaster.
Within recorded history, Central Asians have tried to breed hunting eagles for size and strength, and have not gotten beyond 25 or 26 pounds for the world record! Even at that weight they are only able to take off with a significant level of difficulty. This is the case today. In prehistoric times 150 to 350 pound animals flew! They can't do that today as apparently that eagle is the biggest possible!

Also, elephants can't survive a fall and spend their lives avoiding that at all cost! Anything taller would crush itself on any kind of fall! http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_dinosaurs01.htm

Something was vastly different in the pre-flood world. Old art from large mammoth days show them galloping and elephants can't run today either. They walk very fast! So the point is that if the rock to the head didn't kill a Goliath figure in the bible then the fall from being stunned certainly did it! Anyone going to fights seeing 6'6" dudes or taller hit the mat knows to magnify that impact many times over by height would be devastating to the body. Imagine this kind of hitting the deck like a sack of potatoes if the being hitting the deck was 24 feet tall! He'd never get up again! http://rebrn.com/re/one-punch-ko-16509/

Entity
15th October 2015, 19:09
Apologies if this upsets some, but i have never believed anyone who said they are a reincarnation of a god or reptilian.I mean anyone could actually make that statement couldn't they and some of it beggars belief

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
- Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio

Can somebody who calls himself "The One" understand or comprehend the possible uniqueness of others?

I suppose someone who called themselves "The Many" may have arrived at the understanding required to comprehend such possibilities, thus their particular choice of name.

Either way, Interesting evidence of messiah complex ego conflict; "No one is the special one but me"

...don't look now but you could even be friends with an Angel or "god" , The One. :h5:

The One
15th October 2015, 19:46
Can somebody who calls himself "The One" understand or comprehend the possible uniqueness of others?

Of course i can, but then that depends on who you are referring to doesn't it.I have come across many brilliant individuals in life who do not talk BS and be able to back it up.

lol i understand what you are you are saying and for most of the time i went by my name Malc but then went back to my old name from project avalon as the one.Maybe i should not have watched the matrix so many times :D.I usually have a really good BS radar detector as well my friend and for some reason when a new kid on the block comes along and tells their ridiculous stories some are just hook lined and sinkered.

So many individuals are looking for answers within the alternative community. The BS whistleblowers who are messing with the heads of normal people within the alternative community are nothing but mentally sick in my book and should be ashamed of themselves.

Maybe we should have this song below for those who try and fool those who follow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2DS6o64vKA

Like always i follow my own path and leave a trail.

cheers

Aragorn
16th October 2015, 02:36

How would you know the reason why Malc chose that as his screen name in the first place? (Hint: he has mentioned it in his reply to you.)

Either way, Interesting evidence of messiah complex ego conflict; "No one is the special one but me"

Ad hominem, and based upon your own misunderstanding and prejudice.

...don't look now but you could even be friends with an Angel or "god" , The One. :h5:

He is. Before I incarnated as a human, I was what religions commonly refer to as an angel, although religions have conveniently distorted what angels are in function of the supporting narrative behind dogmatic power structures and deity worship.

There are many of my kind here on Earth in this day, and while we are here, we are only human, but with a few clear differences in personality compared to other humans, because our soul/spirit is different. For more information on this subject, you may want to look into the work of the late Dolores Cannon.

citsym
20th October 2015, 02:29
I remember sitting across from a soft hearted being, many years ago, and being asked "What do you see in my face, when you look at me?"
ARROGANCE, I replied.

What a wonderful reflection that was....made me take stock of myself!

Seems to me, reading posts, or questioning names, can offer the same reflection!

Chester
19th March 2016, 23:08
maybe I better not