PDA

View Full Version : The Giza pyramid - Traces of advanced civilization - Who actually built the Great Pyramid?

Elen
22nd September 2015, 09:58
This is part 1 of 3 documentaries from the Russian team where they wondered off where they shouldn't have been to discover what TPTB don't want us to see. Ancient artifacts in Egypt. To me, even though I've seen many doc's on Egypt, I learned something different here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQzGgHlshhM

Elen

Elen
22nd September 2015, 10:43
Continuation, she apologises for mistakes and poor sound quality so keep that in mind.

The eternal repair...they will tell you anything to keep you away from the artifacts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckDIxRR88PY

Elen

Elen
22nd September 2015, 11:31
This is about the clues left for us of their technology in acient times.

The amount of artifacts is shocking because it has been held secret. We can also see how the Russian team had to trick armed guards in order to film certain areas. One man held a real heavy-duty camera, pretending to film, while another man with a smaller camera captured everything from a greater distance. I find it amusing that we have to do these things in order to discover what is rightfully ours anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L894lHtDVJQ

Elen

Outlander
22nd September 2015, 15:27
Remote Viewing The Great Pyramid of Giza: The Mystery Solved
The Great Pyramid of Giza, sometimes called the Pyramid of Khufu, or the Cheops Pyramid, is truly one of the most amazing mysteries on Earth. This is a breakthrough scientific study that combines the use of remote viewing on an unprecedented scale to solve the mystery of the Great Pyramid of Giza and how it was built.

Remote viewing is a mental procedure that was originally developed by the United States military and used for espionage purposes. Now, civilians employ the same methods, or procedures that are derivative of those methodologies, to study human history. In a project completed at The Farsight Institute (www.farsight.org) using remote-viewing data collected by two of the most accomplished “military grade” remote viewers of the day, the true story of how the Great Pyramid of Giza was actually constructed using a combination of exotic advanced technology and brutal manual labor can finally be told.

VERY interesting!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJz0mm8cSt4

Elen
23rd September 2015, 17:50
This is very interesting indeed, the only thing I want to add is the fact that this is made by the MILITARY somehow. Can we trust them all together? I found a lot of truth in the sightings and confirmations. Just be careful in the analysis of everything. We can learn from everywhere, OK. But not a total conclusion of everything. Just keeping that in mind. Is it Black Magic? Are there Aliens involved? Are there slaves that are cloned? Bla, bla, bla. We don't know, just keep that in mind. Do you think the Military will give us any information for nothing?

Just a thought.
Elen

lcam88
23rd September 2015, 19:33
Do you think the Military will give us any information for nothing?

And if they do (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/psyops) should you accept it?

The definition I link above has been really watered down. There are even definitions so loaded with inflection (https://www.google.com.br/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=psyops+definition) one gets the idea that we are already being targeted.

Outlander
23rd September 2015, 19:43
This is very interesting indeed, the only thing I want to add is the fact that this is made by the MILITARY somehow. Can we trust them all together? I found a lot of truth in the sightings and confirmations. Just be careful in the analysis of everything. We can learn from everywhere, OK. But not a total conclusion of everything. Just keeping that in mind. Is it Black Magic? Are there Aliens involved? Are there slaves that are cloned? Bla, bla, bla. We don't know, just keep that in mind. Do you think the Military will give us any information for nothing?

Just a thought.
Elen
Courtney Brown has little to nothing to do with the US Military, he is part of the Farsight Institute.

'The Farsight Institute is a nonprofit research and educational organization that is dedicated to understanding the remote-viewing phenomenon itself through the process of scientific experimentation. Our mission is to investigate the process of remote viewing itself. It is our belief that a more complete understanding of the remote-viewing phenomenon will have collateral benefits to much of science and society. Due to how the remote-viewing phenomenon manifests in controlled experiments, the remote-viewing phenomenon appears to be based on quantum-processes. Much of the research done at The Farsight Institute blends the theory of quantum mechanics with interpretations of experimental remote-viewing data. This has lead to new insights into the remote-viewing phenomenon as well as the nature of time and physical reality. For example, new research indicates that alternate futures actually do exist, and that the past exists simultaneously with the present. New research also suggests that at least information can be transferred in a manner that violates relativistic limitations of the speed of light, and that information transfer across time does not require enormous energy consumption that would be associated with worm hole singularities. These questions are among the most profound addressed by science today.'

CONTINUE: http://farsight.org/WhatIsRemoteViewing.html

bsbray
23rd September 2015, 20:13
Though Brown might not have been in the military he's been around a lot of military types, though I don't think that's a reason to discount him by itself. One thing I find curious is that the Farsight Institute has been doing remote viewing experiments trying to test the idea of parallel realities/multiple universes. Brown believes this is plausible, but then that opens up the possibility that whatever reality they are viewing is not necessarily the one that he, the viewers or anyone else is a part of.

jonsnow
23rd September 2015, 20:18
The Pyramid of Egypt were built by the Kemetic people of Africa . They are but the youngest of the old civilisations of the world which goes back 200,000 years its science religion lies completely intact waiting for the day to remerge to grateful world .

They speak of Pakistan valley and Iraq as refounding of civilisation from great cataclysm which levelled world wide civilisation.

The One
23rd September 2015, 20:28
The Pyramid of Egypt were built by the Kemetic people of Africa . They are but the youngest of the old civilisations of the world which goes back 200,000 years its science religion lies completely intact waiting for the day to remerge to grateful world .

They speak of Pakistan valley and Iraq as refounding of civilisation from great cataclysm which levelled world wide civilisation.

wow

Can you please share more with us.Links etc etc

cheers

jonsnow
23rd September 2015, 21:15
https://theearthcenter.org/

Our Calendar even our alphabet is based on there knowledge most of Christian beliefs are stolen from them they did not get it all and the bits they got are not complete . The great Greeks of ancient times went to school at Kemetic the knowledge is not lost it went into hiding for 2000 years they are teaching again

Our Calendar basically someone made it up with a pencil at random
There Calendar is sidereal measurement of time by the stars

Sidereal time /saɪˈdɪəriəl/ is a time-keeping system astronomers use to keep track of the direction to point their telescopes to view a given star in the night sky. Briefly, sidereal time is a "time scale that is based on the Earth's rate of rotation measured relative to the fixed stars"[1] rather than the Sun

Abd'el Hakim Awyan
wisdom keeper of Ancient Egypt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gr2xO4s-8Lg

https://selfuni.wordpress.com/2014/05/16/kemet-heads-africa-is-bigger-than-kemet-maurice-milles-mansa/

KEMET HEADS, AFRICA IS BIGGER THAN KEMET : I ask all Kemit heads about NOK which is in West Africa and is six thousand years older than kemit, they always draw a blank, lol, Africa is bigger than Kemit, our knowledge extends far beyond kemit. Kemit is the result of our great and ancient knowledge, not the source of our knowledge. NOK is just the tip of the iceberg which is Africa. The civilization built in South Africa at the location now called Adam’s Calendar is 75k – 200k years old, that is one hundred times older than Kemit, wake up, Kemit is just one of many, Africa is far greater than Kemit.

WE have built a great deal more than just Kemit loose the tunnel vision, take the blinders off, people are fake doing Kemit, first and foremost there was no ancient civilizations built in that region because we could not get there during the last five ice ages, that is five periods of forty thousand years each, the dessert was five times larger and much more arid during to past 120k years so no one was going to the delta region, this is the reason we lived so long in the lower parts of the continent and crossed into Yemen from Somaliland before we crossed the Sinai

Kemet’s demise was caused by it’s own rulers’ foolishness, the Grand Lodges in kemit were opened to the Greeks, Persians, and all types of foreigners, this type of foolishness is what drove the Eurasians to desire to capture and rule Kemit for themselves. The other empires and temple states never allowed the Caucazoids into the temples which is why the caucazoids know little to nothing about other areas of Africa to this very day

jonsnow
23rd September 2015, 21:27
Kemet is not the only one I have made a study of the great surviving old civilisations very few have kept there knowledge intact

China
Great deal of knowledge here I have all books by Jerry Alan Johnston covering martial arts and healing and spiritual a must .expensive

Volumes 1 – 5 The Secret Teachings of Chinese Energetic Medicine
10 Daoist books some are 200 euro each

New Zealand
Maori have brought out 2 books detailing there ancient knowledge stuff you never hear about we have 13 planets orbiting our sun they name them . They are from America they speak of fire from the sky and how only two boat loads of there people survived they always stand ready for the next great change .expensive

Song of Waitaha: Histories of a Nation
Whispers of Waitaha: Traditions of a Nation

Hawaii
There healing system ku is a must how to heal any injury instantly

Instant Healing Serge King

Kemet
I do not know much I like to learn there geomancy secrets I have learned a little from Bruce Cathie but I do not know a lot

Energy Grid: Harmonic 695 the Pulse of the Universe (Lost Science
Bridge to Infinity: Harmonic 371244 (Alternative Science) by Bruce
Harmonic Conquest of Space (Lost Science (Adventures Unlimited Press)) by Bruce

Mayan
They warn of the coming great change coming to a street near you

The Book of Destiny: Unlocking the Secrets of the Ancient Mayans and the Prophecy of 2012 Carlos Barrios

India
varmakkalai ? new topic for me very little know as of now root of all old china martial arts healing I think but the language is Tamil and I do not speak

Varmakkalai the mother of all martial arts which originated in Tamil Nadu is one among them which is slowly disappearing. All the other martial arts are direct or indirect descendants of varmakkalai. Tamil Sage Agasthiar is the founder of varmakkalai who lived in the south-pothigai mountains (Kutralam) which is in the southern part of Tamil Nadu ruled by Pandiya kings

North America
Red Elk a shaman two books as I recall

jonsnow
24th September 2015, 14:24
Ancient sites are built to the harmonic both the location and the size shape of the building this is the secret of atomic bomb but also the secret of alien spacecraft called ufo by most people . It is also the secret to anti-gravity most of these secrets were solved by America in the 1950's why the secrecy well cern Switzerland and France is to do with the time difference between two points if you can vary the frequency you can transport between two points without any time difference. However there is a problem our science is not yet correct why when we travel this way we leave parts behind 99.7 might go but some bits are left behind so they are trying to solve the equation with a little help I say it is very advanced science .

Stone hedge ( There is more concrete than stone at this site dancing around concrete building ) others ancient sites were built harmonic it has a time place function . Using this science you can talk to your neighbours star instantly and get a reply like a telephone call this not a telescope but something very new look up the work of Bruce Cathie (deceased) for more if interested . Travel instantly and talk there are other function like diagnosis and healing at these sites different types of water most of the early explorer of the great pyramid drowned in the middle of the desert very advanced stuff not for common people.

:scp:

jonsnow
25th September 2015, 18:01
Elements can be changed into one other for the natural way is a double spiral which turns inside out and then back again . Alien UFO's hobby is going to nuclear launch sites taking nuclear element and turning it into something else metal similar to tin I think I read somewhere which is a bit radioactive so the dig a hole in ground down about 12 feet where they put this material ( its only radioactive for few hours ).

Anti-gravity is temperature density and pressure
Gold actually is very close to copper not lead as most people think

who are the aliens good neighbour who clean up after themselves they have been seen hovering over nuclear disaster sites cleaning up our mess ?
radioactive is a natural process it is necessary to balance the equation and can be easily cleaned up with the right technology and mind set renewal

Well they aliens are not all friends some find human meat tasty hunt eat us some are friends of native Indians . Well some wish to reduce us to stone age cave men and have tried to do so on more than one occasion . Well I read of major raids were well couple hundred thousand people went missing from a city quite recently or even a major space battle right above your head so safety is well it nasty out there

look up Walter Russell for elements

The Universal One

http://www.philosophy.org/store/c1/Featured_Products.html

Mark Richards for secret space program

http://edhca.org/products/

Zagros Mountains 110 15.00 Ancient history of Zagros Mountains in Iran; Behistun Inscription; geologic hints; Ahnernerbe; Reptoids; stargates in Iran; finding the Kur Gate; New World Order; current events

The Battle of the Harvest Moon 26 4.00 Talk given at PROBE UK conference in Oct. 2007; taken from mission report about alien invasion fleet heading to Earth from space; US base on the moon; space battle to defend Earth

Secret Bases in Middle East and Central Asia 131 20.00 History and information about Central Asia and Caucasia, leading readers to understand the secret reasons why the US in involved with that part of the world; UFO sightings; alien encounters; stargates.

Outlander
26th September 2015, 00:37
Interesting article from New Dawn Magazine

A New Theory for the Great Pyramid: How Science is Changing Our View of the Past
By EDWARD F. MALKOWSKI
September 19, 2010

Of all the chambers in the Great Pyramid, the subterranean chamber is the largest, as well as the most mysterious. It is 46 feet long, 27 feet wide, hewn into the limestone bedrock, and difficult to describe. The descending passageway’s entrance to the subterranean chamber is near the floor at the northeast corner. A six-foot-wide square pit shaped like a funnel has been tunneled in the middle of the floor, near the east wall. This square-shaped pit is actually the mouth of a shaft that is eleven feet deep, although in 1816 the Italian explorer Count Caviglia drilled into the pit another thirty feet.

The western half of the chamber has been carved nearly six feet higher than the eastern half and sculpted into several large fin-like protrusions. All these finlike protrusions are situated east to west and are nearly as tall as the ceiling. Between the large protrusions, a stepped channel starts at the floor and flows toward the back of the chamber. In its centre there is a channel leading to the western wall. In the southeastern corner, a tunnel known as the “dead end shaft,” thirty inches in height and width, runs south fifty-seven feet, then ends at a wall. There are two other features in the design of the Great Pyramid that appear to be part of the work performed in the bedrock, the well shaft and the “grotto” (see figures 1 & 2)

If the subterranean chamber was nothing more than a mistake, and was originally designed to be a burial vault, an enormous amount of resources was wasted. On the other hand, if the chamber was an integral part of the overall design of the Great Pyramid and performed a function, then what could that function possibly be?

Everything from a tomb to temple of initiation to a device of some kind, there’s never been a lack of theories over the years describing what the Great Pyramid of Giza and the other pyramids was originally designed for. What has been lacking, though, is a theory describing why all the ancient Egypt pyramids were built. More importantly, what’s been lacking in any theory is scientific experimentation.

To the best of my knowledge no one has built a scale model of the Great Pyramid. However, without any idea of what the Great Pyramid was, assuming it was a device, there would be no theory to test. Marine engineer, John Cadman, saw something that had been passed over for decades. In 1962, in a book entitled The Pharaoh’s Pump, a man named Edward Kunkel put forth the theory that the Great Pyramid was in its entirety a water pump. Cadman ran across the book one day browsing titles in a used bookstore. Intrigued, he purchased Kunkel’s book and after reading it realized that Kunkel was not far off the mark with his water pump theory. Being familiar with hydraulics and machines that rely on hydraulics, Cadman noticed that the design of the Great Pyramid’s

CONTINUE: http://www.newdawnmagazine.com/articles/a-new-theory-for-the-great-pyramid-how-science-is-changing-our-view-of-the-past

Aragorn
26th September 2015, 02:28
[Quoted from the article] "To the best of my knowledge no one has built a scale model of the Great Pyramid. However, without any idea of what the Great Pyramid was, assuming it was a device, there would be no theory to test."

Actually, my dad built a scale model of the great pyramid, from plywood. It had a base of about 30 x 30 cm, and all the geometric relationships were correct — the height, the angle of the side planes, et al.

Now, what was interesting (and freaky at the same time) was that if we let the pyramid "charge" for about 24 hours while it was aligned to the North-South axis, and if we then held a compass over its top, the compass would start spinning like crazy. And again, this pyramid was built from plywood. There was no metal in it anywhere.

A while ago, I was briefly discussing this with another member of The One Truth — FireHorse, who's a dear friend of mine — and she has built a smaller pyramid of her own and done the test with a compass, and the result was exactly the same. Also, somewhere in the late 1970s or early 1980s, I read that the pyramids on the Gizeh plateau are a "no fly" zone, because the instruments of the aircraft passing over will go wild and the pilots will lose control of the plane.

So my guess is that those pyramids are some kind of lenses for cosmic energy of some sorts. What energy and how precisely it works, that I don't know. :hmm:

enjoy being
26th September 2015, 02:51
I found a website the other day which I linked in another thread but it also relates to ones about the Giza Pyramid.

http://www.human-resonance.org/pyr_waves.gif

http://www.human-resonance.org/pyramid.html

Also I recall seeing a website on Russian pyramid experiments. The pyramids where more in the shape of the golden triangle, similar to the ones that the member of this site, Joanna posted in the 'Veil' thread herehttp://jandeane81.com/threads/7749-Seeing-through-The-Veil?p=841937557&viewfull=1#post841937557 (I don't know how to make it a link that is one word).
The experiments claim to energize seeds and energize plants grown inside it. That is one of the things I remember from the info. I have found one of the webpages talking of this http://ten1000things.org/russian-pyramid-power/

jonsnow
26th September 2015, 07:29
outlander brilliant and completely new to me 10/10

Abd'el Hakim Awyan speaks about as a child he ran threw tunnels under the pyramid's they were both very deep and very shallow they curve every hundred yards he says concrete covers the entrances in modern times he says most are full of water .He speaks of the different properties of water ( Water Wizard, Victor Schauberger) why all water is not the same . Only a child can fit through these tunnels .

Elen
26th September 2015, 10:46
The Great Pyramid of Giza has been studied at great length and I find the people on this forum intelligent and well informed. Thank you for that. We can study in peace.

At this point I want to add another angle into the mix:
The Akashic, according to Chris Thomas, he is not a Guru or channeler of any kind, just “hard-wired” into the Akashic. He seems to have a knowing, but he checks with outside sources as to the validity of (or to verify) his “knowing”, he has written books on the topic as well. From the book “Synthesis” I will quote a little section where he explains what the pyramids where used for. (Page 84-85) Also check Herbert's thread here on the forum for more info on Chris Thomas.

The Great Pyramid was finished with smooth white limestone, which shone bright in the sun. Half way up each corner was positioned a quartz crystal about 1.8m (6ft) tall. On the very top, the pyramid, was positioned a crystal that was over 2.4m (8ft) tall. These giant crystals gathered together huge amounts of energy, which were focused, through the so-called “star shafts”, into the King’s Chamber.

If you were someone who wished to re-merge the higher frequencies of the soul back into the body you entered the Pyramid and made your way to the Queen’s Chamber. This was used as an ante chamber, somewhere where you could prepare yourself. Once ready, you entered into the King’s chamber where you created a specific sound. This sound was both psychic as well as verbal. This sound generated a standing wave frequency which resonated with all of the massive energies contained within the King’s Chamber and this combination of energies increased your own vibrations so that the whole of the soul would re-merge back into the body.

This is the only purpose for which the Great Pyramid was built.

The grey powder found in the sarcophogus was, at first, dismissed as dust but it is now known that the powder was form of alchemically altered gold – known as “shew bread” or “star-fire bread”. Ingesting this substance is known to increase someone’s psychic abilities.

Five of the six regions that had been re-settled by Human Beings followed suit and built their own Pyramids for the same purpose.
I have only focused on the Egyptian Pyramid as it is the one best known to people and, because it is best known, it is assumed that Egypt was the greatest of these ancient settlements. This is not true. The buildings and work carried out in South America is far greater than anything found in Egypt and this is yet to be uncovered by archaeologists.

Incidentally, the reason why the Egyptian Great Pyramid is now stepped on the outside is because the smooth limestone blocks that originally faced it were scavenged to build some to the older buildings in Cairo.

Pyramids were built in five of the six re-settled regions; the sixth region adopted a different approach.
The primary energy intake point onto the planet is in Southern Britain and so the region of Northern France, Britain and Ireland had maintained their higher psychic functions for longer. Also, because there was a huge clean energy source available, the construction of pyramids was unnecessary as other forms could be used to concentrate energy frequencies as happened in the King’s Chamber…..

There is much more that could be quoted later.

enjoy being
26th September 2015, 13:59
Thanks Elen, I have heard such a thing before and it has frustrated me not to have been able to find/recall the video I saw it in. In the video it spoke of the various energy schools in much the same way. One anomaly that stands out differently was in that which I saw there was suggestions that the whole target frequency was to emulate a frequency which was coming to earth in their future. The narrator suggested that the frequency and future point, was that which we live in now/soon.

Elen
27th September 2015, 11:46
Yes Nothing, I’ve heard things to that extent too. Many years ago, I read a book called “Initiation” by Elizabeth Haich and it had a big impact on me. She spoke about priests and High priests guiding the process, and that she had a recall of all her lives prior to the initiation and also all the ones after. I can imagine that this could have happened to her in the way she describes it. If you’re interested in these kinds of things, I can highly recommend the book.

Chris Thomas, somehow, explains the process in simple terms. On Atlantis we were highly spiritual beings seeking physical form, i.e. incarnation, and in that process we were losing contact with our whole Self. In order to counteract this, we made the pyramids among other things to regain it again. This makes sense, if you think of “Anastasia” by Vladimir Megre. She somehow never lost that contact and has all her abililties intact. She can bi-locate with ease and go anywhere in the Universe. There is your star-gate technology right there, completely organic, natural and yes, the time is ripe now. Whether we need pyramids now? I don’t know, maybe some do or nobody does. Let’s dig and search and it’s all about raising our vibrations to a certain level. Thank you for your post.

Elen

Elen
27th September 2015, 12:09
These are other sites of Power that was used for the same thing. Power up the batteries, so to speak.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKW82MCQfvA&list=PLJk0yT4erxuTmC3Jcfe8hzD7M-uonJIaX&index=2

Who's got the memory?
Elen

jonsnow
27th September 2015, 12:15
Elen Alantis was a world wide civilisation which now lies mainly under the sea look up google maps because sea levels were 400 feet lower 12,000 years ago . From the stuff I researched I am not a expert sea levels are expected to rise another 400 feet .However there is enough ice at Greenland and Antarctica to raise sea level many hundreds feet but the climate is getting colder not warmer so in honesty I do not know .

At google maps go of coast look for depression that look like pryminds in some maps they are hidden by tptb but they are there .

enjoy being
27th September 2015, 12:57
I am leaving to travel 360km soon. I am going to my home town of which I keep coming back to.
I am linked to a sacred location there that sites on a grid line.
In my country, ancient inhabitants are not recognized. The site is therefore claimed to be a site of the recognized natives here. However it is not. It has the remnants of a stone circle, it has underground tunnels. It has still a small stone sided box of about 4 inches by 6 inches. Here used to be placed a tall pole. Some claim it was a pole depicting Taranis. The top of the pole in my memory, was a living stone a Pounamu that sited down to the standing circle. This place is one of the oldest settled regions of my country and some of the stories of the past have the same tall red haired magical beings inhabiting the older places of this region.
Around 1200 years ago I found something there and was captured and eaten alive because of having come in contact with this thing I found. This time was quite some time after the site was used for its original use, and those who captured me were not the original owners of the thing which I found. Which was the Pounamu (jade).
Underneath the place the pole was set, (on top of a tiered high mound), is a tunnel, which I have not been allowed to enter each time I have stood outside of it. One time in particular, there was quite a frightening roaring growl come from within as I contemplated entry. The sound was not too dissimilar to some of the sounds of Sasquatch vocalizations that are being put forward.
I am not sure whether I will be entering the site this time. I have been associated with this place in this lifetime, my whole life, each time quite profoundly. The first time being as a very small child when I had a dream which told me about finding the stone and being captured. This has been independently confirmed by a clairvoyant or seer. Who told the exact same story when I asked some people to take him there. Interestingly, he would not enter the site. He knew the story, the instant they got to the exact point in which I found the item in the dream. My dream was set in in the 1950's well before I was even born.

I wrote this as I was listening to the places of power video Elen. At the end the narrator asked of a list of places. There is one. I have seen it and it was online. Under the title, Places of Power. I must be going, so see if you can find it!

I couldn't leave without searching the website so here it is https://sacredsites.com/

Elen
27th September 2015, 16:27
Nothing! This is a very interesting post. You must be from NZ, hey, am I right? To be honest, I wouldn’t go into that cave either, without a certain impetus from your Higher Self. Great story, Nothing.

You wrote:
This place is one of the oldest settled regions of my country and some of the stories of the past have the same tall red haired magical beings inhabiting the older places of this region.

This ties in with the thread: When the Atlantis survivors wake up, and the very thing that I’m looking for in my threads. Thank you!

Love the link to the sacred sites of the whole world

Elen

bsbray
27th September 2015, 16:43
Actually, my dad built a scale model of the great pyramid, from plywood. It had a base of about 30 x 30 cm, and all the geometric relationships were correct — the height, the angle of the side planes, et al.

Now, what was interesting (and freaky at the same time) was that if we let the pyramid "charge" for about 24 hours while it was aligned to the North-South axis, and if we then held a compass over its top, the compass would start spinning like crazy. And again, this pyramid was built from plywood. There was no metal in it anywhere.

A while ago, I was briefly discussing this with another member of The One Truth — FireHorse, who's a dear friend of mine — and she has built a smaller pyramid of her own and done the test with a compass, and the result was exactly the same. Also, somewhere in the late 1970s or early 1980s, I read that the pyramids on the Gizeh plateau are a "no fly" zone, because the instruments of the aircraft passing over will go wild and the pilots will lose control of the plane.

You know what's funny is that in one of the Bashar Q&A sessions, someone started asking about Angkor Wat, when it was built and what it was used for, and they were told that it was built around 12,000 years ago (end of the last ice age) and people could facilitate healing there. They got into a discussion about it and Bashar said that what was actually bringing this energy in was the proportions of the construction which were based on the golden mean, and that these were even more important than the materials it was made of.

I think this is the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcANHoAO3bU

And I know I say this all the time but I really don't give credence to any channelers except Bashar, and the only reason I give him credence is (at least in part) because he actually predicted the time frame, place, and nature of the event for both 9/11 and Fukushima, dead on. For 9/11 it was something like a 3 year window he gave and said it would be a terrorist attack most likely in New York City. For Fukushima he gave a larger window, maybe about 10 years, and said it would be a nuclear disaster in Japan. And Bashar very rarely makes any prediction.

Elen
27th September 2015, 17:29
There you go bsbray, it's all up to us after all, to come to a conclusion about everything. And it is'nt always so obvious to us. Thank you for that.

enjoy being
28th September 2015, 10:53
:) Yes Elen you are correct, I am a New Zealander. And no I don't think I will ever go into that cave. I mean, certain!

The first time I went into the site, I went alone, and it was fine looking about, until I saw the cave and it was still fine until I momentarily considered the question of what was in there. That point, I got voice in my head saying, ok you have had enough time looking, too curious, you must leave. I casually walked off towards the way out and where the clearer tree canopy went to thicker cover, I felt I was shoved between my shoulders.. I ran the rest of the way.

The second time, about 9 years later, I went with a friend and I did not show him all the mystery, he was scared enough as it was.

The third time, 4 years after that, was with a different friend who I had told of my experiences, same sort of thing, all good until I took friend near the cave and pointed to it saying "that's the cave" we were a few meters or so from it either side of the entrance and leaned into each other, trying to catch the light to see in, that was when WE heard the growl as mentioned in last post.

The 4th time.. I went with yet another friend maybe 6 years after that. This time I took with me a gift to leave there. The cave entrance had collapsed almost entirely. There was no issues with it.
Weird huh.

Elen
28th September 2015, 11:13
Really weird... Indiana Jones has nothing on you! I'm glad that you follow your feelings, there's a time and a place for everything. Great post again, Nothing.

Elen

Outlander
28th September 2015, 23:44
THE GIZA UNDERGROUND PLATEAU
Dozens of files and hundreds of pictures
http://www.richardgabriel.info/11.11.11.NC2.html

Updated (2013) Viewzone.com article
'Egypt's Cave Underworld Under Investigation'
http://www.viewzone.com/pyramidcaves.html

outlander brilliant and completely new to me 10/10

Abd'el Hakim Awyan speaks about as a child he ran threw tunnels under the pyramid's they were both very deep and very shallow they curve every hundred yards he says concrete covers the entrances in modern times he says most are full of water .He speaks of the different properties of water ( Water Wizard, Victor Schauberger) why all water is not the same . Only a child can fit through these tunnels .
:h5:

jonsnow
29th September 2015, 13:53
Great post again Outlander more I know is that around 1900 that the explorers pored concrete in the sphinx Egypt indeed early explores said that they ruined the sphinx by closing the tunnels

http://www.megalithomania.co.uk/southafrica2011.html

Source Megalithomania
ROBERT TEMPLE
Egyptian Dawn & Megalithic Sites in Northern Africa

Andrew Collins

Day 1: Finding Eden - the Mystery of the Gobekli Tepe
Day 2: Giza's Cave Underworld

Jengelen
29th September 2015, 21:57
The earth being electric and us being electric as is all biological life the ancients laid out ground works of various stones. Many have observed that these stones were actually polymers. That is to say they made this rock of specific density and thickness as well as material in many cases.

They did this by design for sound, for light and for both healing and amplifying as in antennae for human vibrations and resonances both through emotional discharges of neurons firing off in their brains but also from chants, musical instruments, drums and so on.

The earth was a grid, a system copied from a higher duplicate or mirror system of the heavens. This grid was the connecting force, of the life of the planet and the organisms on it thriving.

We that is to say human are not all from here. Many of us if not all originated on Tiamat as Sitchin and others among biblical scholars like Mauro Biglino have suggested. Being that we were originally from there and that this planet Tiamat is now the asteroid belt, apparently being mined for its contents if Corey is correct, then what we have is the answer for why we were manipulated to live here.

Being that the earth grid was working when we first arrived, and that some cataclysm happened to disconnect very key and specific power points on the earth one must ask what was the consequence of this action?

My take on the consequences of the earth being involved in a series of three cataclysms is that this led to our being dumbed down. Not just from the amnesia through generations but by the survivors who then kept what they knew to themselves leaving the rest of man at their mercy.

Being that the earth grid had direct tie to our own intelligence indeed our awareness potential when it was all working correctly a vast part of the ease with which the powers manipulate us is by keeping this grid broken in spots.

They in the mean time conduct all their own ceremonies in current still active spots.

We now have satellite image of many of the lay outs for the old temples and standing stones, dolmans and other monuments that once stood! We have the polymer technology to make any stone we want now. We can indeed make it to specific density and to reflect sound and frequency and we do just that with computer chips and other technology using the same tech, and the same ingredients that we find in all the stone and the circles and the various standing pillars and obelisks.

As Tellinger and others are now discovering we can see that from satellite the lay out of these ancient grid lines and stone works is much the same as a circuit board, line board, a microchip or a computer or fuse box part!

At times its almost as if you are looking down on the fuse box to your automobile! Others have noted this and also that all these sites emit sounds, lights and other very detectable energies. The reason was that at the gatherings these all fed the gods and the creators and the other fallen warriors, the other dead and loved ones and they knew in their hearts that we all need this energy.

Indeed I believe they knew that when they were without vessel that they would also need this energy exchange in the way of emotion and prayer, and sound and light! The organism is ONE. The organism feeds on itself, constantly regenerating new life while old dies but not before others take their place. Therefore the one never dies, while all the while segmenting out to various personifications of self and then forgetting the entire affair to do it all again!

In the end we all come here voluntarily knowing full well what we do, why, how we are indeed all connected and that all points in time and space including and up to us and beyond are all the same connected source. Some ride to get there. Already won, just remembering how as someone said.

There is no sinister here. There is however beginning, middle and end and it all comes back to one being doing this to itself to cheat death and live forever! The amnesia as it turns out is just to make it interesting each time, every time! I'd say that is a grand success! We cannot deny we ourselves, even if vegan need energy from other life to continue on. When your battery is low, you recharge, its a universal law built right into the garden and as above so below!

Its a feeding frenzy of energy here in this oasis earth. Nothing sinister here! Just a immortal being playing with itself! HA!!!

Dreamtimer
30th September 2015, 13:32
Jengelen, that last is funny. I really like your description.

I get really angry at the breaking and corruption of the ley lines. What can be done?

Jengelen
30th September 2015, 14:37
Jengelen, that last is funny. I really like your description.

I get really angry at the breaking and corruption of the ley lines. What can be done?

You have to first accept and grasp that we live in a grid that is broken in places. We can only rise as high as the grid we live within will allow you see? Do you all see how this effected our awareness now? They took out the connections! http://lueanswers.blogspot.com/

What we had was a completed circuit board earth and once the grid was whole, we too became whole, in balance and attuned to that! We have now the technology to make polymers of stone, any stone! We can make it to specific reflective qualities and density. We need the help of everyone. We have the lay out in satellite views of all the ancient grid works. Deep ground penetrating radar and sound and image devices are our friends here.

We need to rebuild them using our polymer tech. We can ID the stones once used from what is there. Get the specs from what is left and redo them to specific sound and light reflective quality once more.

Once the grid that was once complete is reconnected we too will heal you see? We too will be reconnected. Both with the earth and the heavens! It is all a completed circuit that produced energy and we a great part of that production. I urge you all to read that link and not just read it but digest it before it vanishes again. It has a habit of disappearing!

Elen
30th September 2015, 15:55
I'm glad you got that off your chest! Another angle indeed. Thank you

Elen