PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else seeing 555 all the time?

citsym
17th September 2015, 00:45
I have noticed that in the last month or so, I am seeing 555 on a frequent basis.

The number of times I have woken up and switched on my phone to check the time, to see 0555 is beyond just "coincidence" .. (I don't use a clock in the bedroom)

I'm also seeing it at other times during the day .... All I understand about the number 555, is that it signals "change" Of course it could only be pointing to a change in my personal circumstances, but with all that's going on, my feeling is that it is pointing to something bigger.

Greenbarry
17th September 2015, 05:13
right now its 12:12 but i see all the time number sequences.

modwiz
17th September 2015, 09:25
I take it as a sign that better things are ahead. Lightning struck the Vatican at 5:55 local time. It is a good omen.

reno
17th September 2015, 10:53
I see 11 ; 11 last two years !!:h5:

Dreamtimer
17th September 2015, 11:44
The other day it was 3:33, 4:44, etc. Then it was 10:10 and 11:11 the next. The days seem to have themes.

Lightening struck the Vatican at 5:55, eh? Hmmm.

donk
17th September 2015, 12:09
666 all day for me...guess I got a demon on my back

Dreamtimer
17th September 2015, 12:19
I gotta say, if I kept seeing 666 all day I'd get creeped out sooner or later. I'd probably try to see what machinations are going on locally and around the world. And I'd look at the manipulating forces around myself and my efforts.

I sure hope you don't have a demon on your back donk. If you do, burn the ******* with holy water or some such.

I got asterisked!:belief:

Joanna
17th September 2015, 15:37
The 'triple' I've been seeing recently is 333 - 3:33pm, and on the other side of the world my partner woke in the night at 3:33am. He's done that twice.

I see the 'gateway' numbers a lot; 10:10, 11:11 and 12:12...but the last year have noticed they coincide with temperature a lot too; 11C at 11:11 etc, which 'triples' the numbers...so I started taking photos this year of the computer screen and also of the car clock, which has the temp in front of the time.

https://heartstardotorg.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/dscf6261-3.jpg?w=333&h=230
https://heartstardotorg.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/dscf6562-copy-2.jpg?w=300&h=173

donk
17th September 2015, 19:13
I gotta say, if I kept seeing 666 all day I'd get creeped out sooner or later. I'd probably try to see what machinations are going on locally and around the world. And I'd look at the manipulating forces around myself and my efforts.

I sure hope you don't have a demon on your back donk. If you do, burn the ******* with holy water or some such.

I got asterisked!:belief:

Definitely creeped me out at first, then it became funny how improbable statistics-wise it was, and so I started to try to remember and study the situations as detached as possible.

From what I can tell, it is either a reminder to be more mindful of what thoughts I am having, that I'm on the wrong path or bad mindset...OR an attempt to divert me from the correct one. :frantic:

So that narrows it down to it telling me: I'm on the right track -or- the totally wrong one.

So by narrowing I mean the complete opposite: I have it "narrowed down" to being EVERY POSSIBILITY :fpalm:

not very helpful...still a lot of work to do

Dreamtimer
17th September 2015, 20:45
donk, there's nothing wrong with being more mindful. I can't help but advise to follow your instincts since that's what's saved my derriere more than once.

It could be a warning to be more aware.

Joanna, thanks for the reminder about 'gateway' numbers.

Dreamtimer
17th September 2015, 21:56
Making some food, glanced at the clock, 5:55. fyi

enjoy being
17th September 2015, 23:09
I kind of wonder about this. It is obviously just a personal message for each person. If that. If you keep seeing it on the same clock then that would be at the bottom of the pile. If you see it on many clocks, then up the pile a bit. If you fly through time zones and look at a clock when you get off a plane, then further up the pile.

But the body can tune to increments of time quite well. So if it is your own clock in your own timezone, then it can be just a subconscious timing habit. Also, the eye is attracted by patterns so your eye is more likely to be drawn to matching numbers.. if you catch glances of the time.

Even in this thread there is someone saying the time was such and such, but the website clock puts it a minute out, and while reading it, it was some other time in my country. That's what I mean by being a personal message, if anything. The message may be that you have entrained your body clock to look at the time when these number groups come up.

Though I am not saying there is never any messages there, just that there are plenty of other explanations.

I once booked an appointment and found it to be at 8am on the 8th of August, 2008. It didn't go well for me. SO much for lucky numbers.

9/11... was actually on 12/9 in my country, that is how we write it and what the timezone does.

"oh and just to add here rather than a whole new post, our emergency number here is 111"

Dreamtimer
17th September 2015, 23:36
9/11 is a great example of what you're saying. It had immediate meaning for us.

For you, that meaning came later.

When an item I purchase regularly gives me $9.11 in change, what does that mean? IMO it means many things. It's hard to say the meaning lies in that moment. It also lies in an event from a decade and a half ago.

Since 911 is what we call in an emergency, that number sequence always carries a certain kind of energy.

I had a synchronicity at 7:11. Today. For me it's really meaningful. For you, not so much.

The connections between music, mathematics, sound and geometry make me think there's plenty of meaning there. Each of us sees different parts. The clocks are signals, something that briefly catches the attention so more thought can be focused in that moment.

I tend to be in different places looking at different clocks and I'm not on a regular schedule so for me, looking at the clock is pretty random.

Outlander
17th September 2015, 23:55
Maybe it also has something to do with the fact that you notice and remember 555, while something like 01:18, is only noticed by a numerologist with a fetish for 1...

enjoy being
18th September 2015, 00:20
Having said that, I do note the times it happens for me. But not to the extent of all the 555's etc. I usually just note how certain others or myself will make posts on another website and how the posts that turn up at 11.11 are often very powerful posts.

The 911 thing again, as I added an edit above. I must say that being from another country did not mean the anomaly of 9/11 the date and emergency service numbers for the USA was lost on me. We from other countries are quite aware of the world around us and we get bombarded with American junk TV, so I of course instantly saw the number line up, but it did not have the emotional effect I suppose. It had more of an effect of just adding to the proof it was some sort of set up. As I was one of those people who did not believe what I was seeing as it happened, and was one of those types that said to self, this is like a production.. Which was confirmed when the towers fell after just smoking for an hour etc. The meaning was there right away. 911, a set up. A set up designed to talk to American minds using American numbers. I also instantly picked up on their use of "War on Terra".

And sorry to drag this away from numbers perse, one other thing I thought to add is that a week or two before 12/9 there was a random movie played after midnight here (which is the same time that I was woken by a flatmate to come and watch the events of 12/9 live). The movie was called Special Bulletin. A film made in the mode of it being a special bulletin where the movie advert slots went to real ads. Meaning they created this film which was like the 12/9 coverage. The story was about some Nuclear activists taking a boat hostage and claiming to have a nuke on board and demanding all the detonators in Charleston to be delivered to them so they can drop them in the sea. Ed Zwick directed.

citsym
18th September 2015, 03:05
Maybe it also has something to do with the fact that you notice and remember 555, while something like 01:18, is only noticed by a numerologist with a fetish for 1...

I think the interesting part of this (for me) is that I don't have a clock. I wake up, or am already awake and pick up my phone to check the time. Turn on the phone and there it is 5:55

To many times to be a coincident IMO:)

Outlander
18th September 2015, 05:03
I have noticed that in the last month or so, I am seeing 555 on a frequent basis.

The number of times I have woken up and switched on my phone to check the time, to see 0555 is beyond just "coincidence" .. (I don't use a clock in the bedroom)

I'm also seeing it at other times during the day .... All I understand about the number 555, is that it signals "change" Of course it could only be pointing to a change in my personal circumstances, but with all that's going on, my feeling is that it is pointing to something bigger.

Numerology- Number Sequences From The Angels
(Based upon work by Doreen Virtue, Ph.D.)

The angels do their best to get our attention and to communicate with us. In this way, they help us heal our own lives. However, we often discount the signs they give us, writing them off as mere coincidences or our imagination. The angels say: “We can’t write our messages to you in the sky. You’ve got to pay attention and believe when you see any patterns forming in your life, especially in response to any questions or prayers you’ve posed”. When you hear the same song repeatedly or see the same number sequence, who do you think is behind this? Your angels, of course!

Number Sequences
Your angels often communicate messages to you by showing you sequences of numbers. They do this in two ways. First, they subtly whisper in your ear so you’ll look up in time to notice the clock’s time or a phone number on a billboard. The angels hope you’ll be aware that you’re seeing this same number sequence repeatedly. For instance, you may frequently see the number sequence 111, and it seems every time you look at a clock the time reads 1:11 or 11:11.

555 – Buckle your seatbelts. A major life change is upon you. This change should not be viewed as being “positive” or “negative,” since all change is but a natural part of life’s flow. Perhaps this change is an answer to your prayers, so continue seeing and feeling yourself being at peace.

CONTINUE: http://concentricclothing.com/blog-post/numerology-number-sequences-from-the-angels

enjoy being
18th September 2015, 13:23
Sorry, slightly veering off topic, but... How about seeing the street number of the house of a family in a comedy show set in Chicago and the number is 9425? My eyes picked up on it and added the last 3 numbers together.
The show first aired 9/20 2010 which is 9/11 2001 when you take off 9 from each the day and the year.

..sorry I'm a bit of a number freak I guess;)

Dreamtimer
18th September 2015, 13:39
I've also noticed the 11:11 postings and their meaning. My husband advised me to listen to the world, in the early days that I knew him. I thought he was a bit loopy. But I didn't discount what he said. I began listening to the world and discovered that it - She - does speak to us in many ways. Naturally and through all that we create and do.

Outlander, I was going to comment on numerology and then decided not to. And then you did. I don't know much about it but am more curious each day.

Greenbarry
19th September 2015, 23:59
just seen the 555 a'lil over an hour ago..

555 – Buckle your seatbelts. A major life change is upon you. This change should not be viewed as being “positive” or “negative,” since all change is but a natural part of life’s flow. Perhaps this change is an answer to your prayers, so continue seeing and feeling yourself being at peace.

hope its for the better!