PDA

View Full Version : Culture Syrian Drink (Mate Tea) Benefits and Harms

bradoral
11th September 2015, 13:11
Culture Syrian Drink (Mate Tea) Benefits and Harms :

Mate (mate) - a drink that is made ​​from the leaves and young shoots of the tree Holly. This tree grows in Paraguay. Holly leaves are dried and ground, so it turns the drink yerba mate and grass mate.

Useful properties of mate :

Mate perfectly tones, without causing insomnia. Drink mate very positive effect on the nervous system, reduces excitement, improves memory, thanks to the phosphorus which it contains. The structure of the mat consists of vitamins B1 and C, they strengthen our immunity.

Full Source Article: Culture Syrian Drink (Mate Tea) Benefits and Harms (http://www.greenmagics.com/2015/09/culture-syrian-drink-mate-tea-benefits.html)

Dreamtimer
11th September 2015, 14:52
Thank you for all of your nutritious postings!

bsbray
11th September 2015, 17:29
The one thing I wonder about with yerba mate is all of the caffeine. Caffeine causes your adrenal glands to release adrenaline, and from Bruce Lipton's work I know that adrenaline is the "master switch" that sends your body into "fight or flight" mode and squeezes bloodflow predominantly to your extremities and muscular system. This takes bloodflow away from your internal organs needed for healthy body function, as well as your immune system.

Our bodies are designed to do this so once in a while is not so bad I suppose. But as with anything moderation is a good idea.

bradoral
12th September 2015, 22:55
Thank you for all of your nutritious postings!

thanks too much , i am so happy for that.