PDA

View Full Version : I Don't Know

Aianawa
3rd September 2015, 00:36
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rITJiaUwy1w

This vid is so profound, I feel to share it in it's own thread, it is based around My Understanding ( sorta throw it away ), honesty ( differently to normal ), removing/killing/letting go of others ( your ) belief systems, incredibly, matt has surpassed any previous human liberating material, Anyway observe and judge for yourself.

Ps also the I Don't Know, workings.

Sorry Mods, I was able to put vid on but unable to do so again, I don't know , why.

bsbray
3rd September 2015, 01:58
For some reason I was a little bit put off by this guy at first but for some reason or another I kept listening to his presentation in the background anyway as I did other things, and what he says makes a lot of sense and overall I enjoyed it. Thanks for posting, Aianawa.

lcam88
3rd September 2015, 14:39
My understanding is that everyone loves differently.

Dreamtimer
3rd September 2015, 14:53
"...everyone loves differently." Evocative. So if we combine our ways of loving into a larger whole.....:unity:

lcam88
3rd September 2015, 17:55
... we will have humanity, with all its worth.

Aianawa
3rd September 2015, 21:21
I don't know, Icam88 and Dreamtimer.

lcam88
3rd September 2015, 21:25
To know or not to know... who knows?

Aianawa
3rd September 2015, 22:41
To be Honest, I don't know.

I feel the universe/god/innate/etc may know.

lcam88
3rd September 2015, 23:07
I'm reminded of something another member here shared, of an interesting individual: Alan Watts.

Paraphrasing from memory: An action like knowing can be (or exist) in and of itself. The action does _not_ _require_ a subject matter necessarily to enhance or define it. And yet, in the English language verbs always have an explicit or implicit noun to which they are associated. That artificial imposition defined only in the rules of the language grammatics (and perhaps extended by our procurement thereof from context) extends to our thinking [of ideas].

Alan goes on to say that some oriental languages impose no such similar condition (that actions be associated with some subject). He suggested that existence itself is such an action.

In that light:

I feel the universe/god/innate/etc may know.

I feel you to mean simply: "know" (in the sense that does not involve some subject-matter that our language would require in association.)

And so to say, "I don't know", is just a poor-man's (the man denied the right to pure thinking) attempt of supposing this disjunction of self (subject) from an action of knowing in perhaps a playful manner.

Who knows?

bsbray
3rd September 2015, 23:12
This stuff is not too far removed from Zen Buddhism.

The Zen master Hakuin was praised by his neighbours as one living a pure life.

A beautiful Japanese girl whose parents owned a food store lived near him. Suddenly, without any warning, her parents discovered she was with child.

This made her parents angry. She would not confess who the man was, but after much harassment at last named Hakuin.

In great anger the parent went to the master. "Is that so?" was all he would say.

After the child was born it was brought to Hakuin. By this time he had lost his reputation, which did not trouble him, but he took very good care of the child. He obtained milk from his neighbours and everything else he needed.

A year later the girl-mother could stand it no longer. She told her parents the truth - the real father of the child was a young man who worked in the fishmarket.

The mother and father of the girl at once went to Hakuin to ask forgiveness, to apologize at length, and to get the child back.

Hakuin was willing. In yielding the child, all he said was: "Is that so?"

http://www.ashidakim.com/zenkoans/3isthatso.html

Joshu began the study of Zen when he was sixty years old and continued until he was eighty, when he realized Zen.

He taught from the age of eighty until he was one hundred and twenty.

A student once asked him: "If I haven't anything in my mind, what shall I do?"

Joshu replied: "Throw it out."

"But if I haven't anything, how can I throw it out?" continued the questioner.

"Well," said Joshu, "then carry it out."

http://www.ashidakim.com/zenkoans/41joshuszen.html

Aianawa
3rd September 2015, 23:14
We may understand lol Matt's message differently, imo you are correct in that Alan and Matt align with their words ( both are great teachers imo, in different timelines ), I will be watching again soon, so will look out for what you are defining.

enjoy being
4th September 2015, 00:31
Hi. I could only listen to a small amount of it. But I will try something.

The subject I am aware of. I know it, until I try to attach wires to it in order to keep it still long enough to take a very good look. The act of speaking about not speaking therefore became hard to listen to.
I know that my understanding of the detail in that persons opinion on what we all already know, is not as full as those who watched it. I know that defining perimeters of something can either make it clearer, or isolate the inside from the out. I know that humans have a tendency to place conventions on acts and processes. That they are fond of ritual and habit. I know that I don't know the set of conventions that control a persons actions and that it will be my set of reasons overlaid until such time as I might ASK them.
I know that by asking, there's chances for variation and distortion to still taint the truth. I know that underneath the detail, there is a point where we are the same. That is usually an emotional same. A glow in the breath. Proper unspoken understanding. I know that curiosity creates mazes. That theory and pedantic swatting removes the magic. Strings made to help stabilise can turn into ropes to bind. Political Correctness has turned into Political Sensitivity. PS.
PS I love you
PS Can you get milk on the way home?
PS Did you pick-up my dry cleaning?
That it trying to underline how dancing while reading an instruction manual on how to dance can be cumbersome. At the end of the day, if you feel that same genuine joy from the beat and move to it, you will be doing exactly what is required.

Aianawa
4th September 2015, 00:43
I feel you may enjoy and get some answers to your quandaries Nothing when completing vid.

lcam88
4th September 2015, 18:33
Has anyone experimented with the Wim Hof Method and evaluated its effects in [not] knowing?

Aianawa
4th September 2015, 22:23
I don't know Icam, enjoying employing and exploring the above data atm, is this method similar ?.

Aianawa
5th September 2015, 22:30
To know or not to know... who knows?

Very specific Icam88, I Don't Know, which indeed may be Who Knows.

Aianawa
10th September 2015, 23:27
Both my partner and myself have slowly been using the simple teachings of this vid and one aspect that has caused a wee kafuffle was the I Feel conversation, where one sits and expresses how they feel, normal for us and employing the I Don't Know teaching instead pops up from myself which automaticalllly bought forth the goddess wrath lol, was not funny at the time, we are working in using both ways atm to suit us both best, felt to pass this on as may help someone not invoke the wrath as such.

enjoy being
11th September 2015, 01:46
Hi. In note form.
Understanding.
Because idiom. The back edge of his wordsword was teaching a form of manipulative behaviour.
Basic stuff that needs to be explained ...to enter understanding. He keeps saying the word, understanding or stalling to remember a substitute such as 'reality'. Thinking of him using understanding word, as dual meanings. Cognitive dissonance.
Creates potentially flimsy as well as potentially strong. Polarizing. Chance of delusion between the two.
Don't know. Admission and honesty. Fine, all good. Using the thought process and approach in the right balance, fine. Which would be a challenge enough for some. Equally opens up to opposites of cognitive dissonance, disempowerment, disowning of accountability. Path for obfuscation.
Must remember this is being given to a crowd, and in America, which is severely socially and spiritually hobbled. There is a large and advanced population in septic self syndrome through media. Over-think land. Over meme'd/fear'd/programmed land. So points are laboured, and relate more to the types and severity of ego loops more present in such environments. The injured. The waiting room for the chewed up in the heightened environment of the above mentioned. Lots of talk about pain. The injured. Healing for everyone, but healing mainly for 'Americans', then westerners in general. Not excluding of course that my own country has not supped from the same poison, flown in along the wire.
I feel saddened watching this and the audience participation. Watching reality in a far away land. As watching poverty in the 3rd world saddens me. Would like a term to explain societal state of mind and injury (consumerism) that I mean to refer to by terming, American.

Around 57min mark the talk starts. Great. Glad to have persevered, by 1.08 starts dragging out again. Feel that might be about it, but will keep listening to the last section. Funny guy at times. Still reminded of the misses and the side effects as mentioned above, willing desensitization, dissempowerment etc. Such a contrast to it, for the subject is also a way of thinking to do the opposite and be something.
Adds as waiata.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6X_vN-NNBns

Aianawa
11th September 2015, 22:21
Feel you are creating from your perception, yang or yin to go alongside, makes sense to me.

Aianawa
21st December 2015, 00:37

This vid is so profound, I feel to share it in it's own thread, it is based around My Understanding ( sorta throw it away ), honesty ( differently to normal ), removing/killing/letting go of others ( your ) belief systems, incredibly, matt has surpassed any previous human liberating material, Anyway observe and judge for yourself.

Sorry Mods, I was able to put vid on but unable to do so again, I don't know , why.

I Don't know, how next year will be, I do know I don't know will continue, thankfulllly.
This vid really stood out for me this year and was hugely helpfullll with so much happening nowadays, watching may benefit one if one has not watched already, much love.

Aianawa
21st March 2016, 03:56
Okay over on the Trump bought ? Thread I have challenged myself to being incorrect regarding Trump being cabal bought as such and am now simply stating I Don't Know, may the truth shake hands for all to know.

Aianawa
11th May 2016, 10:37
Okay, while I still feel I don't know, absolutely, am getting a sense that Trump has been compromised, as in bought to whatever degree by cabal tptW and compromised by other shakers and movers, my intuition is not helpful on this Trump issue, I just don't know.

lcam88
11th May 2016, 12:04
Okay, while I still feel I don't know, absolutely, am getting a sense that Trump has been compromised, as in bought to whatever degree by cabal tptW and compromised by other shakers and movers, my intuition is not helpful on this Trump issue, I just don't know.

He may have earned a seat at that table, taking politics to a new level surreal. He has shown that what was previously impossible is now possible. Besides he is a self proclaimed business man.

Aianawa
11th May 2016, 23:29
Hi. In note form.
Understanding.
Because idiom. The back edge of his wordsword was teaching a form of manipulative behaviour.
Basic stuff that needs to be explained ...to enter understanding. He keeps saying the word, understanding or stalling to remember a substitute such as 'reality'. Thinking of him using understanding word, as dual meanings. Cognitive dissonance.
Creates potentially flimsy as well as potentially strong. Polarizing. Chance of delusion between the two.
Don't know. Admission and honesty. Fine, all good. Using the thought process and approach in the right balance, fine. Which would be a challenge enough for some. Equally opens up to opposites of cognitive dissonance, disempowerment, disowning of accountability. Path for obfuscation.
Must remember this is being given to a crowd, and in America, which is severely socially and spiritually hobbled. There is a large and advanced population in septic self syndrome through media. Over-think land. Over meme'd/fear'd/programmed land. So points are laboured, and relate more to the types and severity of ego loops more present in such environments. The injured. The waiting room for the chewed up in the heightened environment of the above mentioned. Lots of talk about pain. The injured. Healing for everyone, but healing mainly for 'Americans', then westerners in general. Not excluding of course that my own country has not supped from the same poison, flown in along the wire.
I feel saddened watching this and the audience participation. Watching reality in a far away land. As watching poverty in the 3rd world saddens me. Would like a term to explain societal state of mind and injury (consumerism) that I mean to refer to by terming, American.

Around 57min mark the talk starts. Great. Glad to have persevered, by 1.08 starts dragging out again. Feel that might be about it, but will keep listening to the last section. Funny guy at times. Still reminded of the misses and the side effects as mentioned above, willing desensitization, dissempowerment etc. Such a contrast to it, for the subject is also a way of thinking to do the opposite and be something.
Adds as waiata.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6X_vN-NNBns

Wow, the last twenty minutes is massive, bits of how we sort the future out, on the ugly past. Thanks I better understand amazing possible potential futures now.

Aianawa
10th October 2016, 07:11
[QUOTE=Aianawa;841936150]

With so much up in the air as such ATM, this I DONT KNOW vid may be very helpful and feel to bump it.

modwiz
10th October 2016, 07:28
[QUOTE=Aianawa;841936150]

With so much up in the air as such ATM, this I DONT KNOW vid may be very helpful and feel to bump it.

Gee, Aianawa. DW and Matt Kahn. You seem taken with the creepy guys. Don't worry, I did not forget about the bleach blonde goddess.

Aianawa
10th October 2016, 08:48
We all have our judgemental days Modwiz

modwiz
10th October 2016, 09:22
We all have our judgemental days Modwiz

My judgement has served me well. It helps with identifying the creeps. :whstl:

Aianawa
10th October 2016, 10:05
The line between observation and judgement is pain.

Aianawa
24th June 2018, 07:21
Two years later, I don't know still lol

Aianawa
25th June 2018, 11:32
Like a really good reminder in our these times > I don't know <

Aianawa
8th December 2019, 19:09
Wee Bump for the xmass n stress season

Elen
9th December 2019, 07:12
Wee Bump for the xmass n stress season

Very good Vern!:love:

Emil El Zapato
15th December 2019, 16:41
Is ExoMatrixTV on PA a Russian? I don't know either...

Aianawa
8th January 2020, 19:52
I do not know NAP

Aianawa
14th May 2020, 00:28

indeed

Lord Sidious
15th May 2020, 08:35
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=772NKQjj1u4

Aianawa
15th May 2020, 09:02
Just noticed you to are part of the march 17-18 club Sids

Dreamtimer
15th May 2020, 12:42
I like that song, "I don't Know".

Lord Sidious
16th May 2020, 01:28
Just noticed you to are part of the march 17-18 club Sids

Nah, not me.
It's just an optical illusion.............

Aianawa
21st May 2020, 21:52
Maybe watch DT as knowing is one does not know.

Aianawa
14th May 2022, 02:05

Was worried and concerned regards the future and this vid kept popping into mind, so sought it out and feel sharing may help others also, have directed many many to this vid, takes till over halfway till the i dont know really gets visibled.

Aianawa
20th May 2022, 02:15
A random thankyou from a friend yesterday regards using this I Dont Know data, felt so good.

Aianawa
26th May 2022, 20:43
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3zKwZqfWrY

For the pain

Aianawa
22nd January 2023, 09:22

Of late it be good to not know

Of late desire to know has been brutal

Blessings all

Aianawa
5th June 2023, 10:45

As am saying nite nite, saying i dont know regards 2morow felt rite, blessings all

Aianawa
2nd November 2023, 05:53

Latest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqNDmxSXKFU