PDA

View Full Version : Lily Earthling: Integrate Soul & Spirit to Earth internal source creation. Defeat invading AI

Ledstar
27th August 2015, 23:47
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sJlENe4uzA#t=52

grannyfranny
29th August 2015, 01:12
"Lily Earthling" sounds like the name of a Hollywood Starlet. Can't get past that.

Aragorn
31st August 2015, 08:07
"Lily Earthling" sounds like the name of a Hollywood Starlet. Can't get past that.

Lots of people in this community unfortunately adopt these wild-sounding names. Think of names like Solaris Blueraven or Drunvalo Melchidezek. And what about a name like E'asha Ashayana, formerly known as Ashayana Deane, and in the more Earthly realms also known under both the names Diane Tigue and Anna Hayes Gruber.

By default, I tend to dismiss claims from people who adopt such self-aggrandizing and/or Messianic-sounding names. I will hear them out, but with a certain prejudice leaning toward a judgment of incredibility. Most of the time, I find their material not to resonate with me either way. ;)

Ledstar
31st August 2015, 15:49
Yeah most of these videos I'm finding I don't resonate with, because it's getting to the point of what is really the truth. With the many different theories out there who do you believe.