PDA

View Full Version : Oded Mansura: Decoding The Language of Letters through The Hebrew Alphabet

Kathy
14th September 2013, 09:23
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vW0Gq2NHT4E

"Published on Sep 10, 2013
"Oded Mansura - Decoding The Language of Letters through The Hebrew Alphabet - The Mystery of Creation"
VANCOUVER, BC - In an indepth interview with Alfred Lambremont Webre from Israel, healer Oded Masura and musician Orya Deisraeli explored the language of letters through the Hebrew Alphabet - healing isights that were given to Oded during a profound multidimensional experience on August 16, 2002.

Oded culminates the interview with a sound healing using sounds he learned during the multidimensional experience."

Wolf Khan
14th September 2013, 09:40
The ancient hebrew claimed their alphabet was of divine origin, given by Michael himself,, I have question reevaluationg this data..not all is as it seems

Seikou-Kishi
14th September 2013, 13:07
The ancient hebrew claimed their alphabet was of divine origin, given by Michael himself,, I have question reevaluationg this data..not all is as it seems

Lol everything is as it seems if it seems to be a language that evolved perfectly normally and naturally from within a cluster of related alphabets that include the ancestor of the Greek and Latin alphabets.

On the other hand, nothing is as it seems if it seems to be a holy language separate from and older than all the other alphabets and languages of the word and given to the world by angels, aliens or disgruntled leprechauns. As an alphabet (or an abjad, as is the technical term), it's not even a very good one: it has quite a few defects (also a technical term and not a value judgement lol. I happen to love the alphabet).