PDA

View Full Version : Interview with General Jerry Johnson

boja
16th August 2015, 15:11
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjpd7ZNqzi4

Here's a CREDIBLE witness describing an event in 1952.

U.S. Air Force General Gerald W. “Jerry” Johnson reports witnessing a UFO east of Los Angeles while flying an F-84G aircraft in August, 1952.

In the video posted to YouTube on July 8, 2015 by Mutual UFO Network (MUFON), Johnson, who had a distinguished career in the Air Force that spanned 33 years with active service in the Second World War and the Vietnam War, reported observing two silver-colored UFOs about six feet in diameter that approached his aircraft.

According to Johnson, the two UFO discs approached his plane flying very close in formation. As the discs flew past his aircraft, they separated, one flying above and the other below.

The astonished pilot looked in the other direction to see the discs flying away, but did see them. He looked around in all directions but the discs had vanished into thin air.

He got in touch with ground control and asked if there was any other airplane flying in the area. He was told there was no other traffic on that Sunday morning.

Johnson’s testimony is remarkable and there is a buzz in the UFO community about it. Testimonies by professional pilots, especially highly experienced military pilots, are valued highly because they are considered the testimony of reliable witnesses

The One
16th August 2015, 18:09
Here is the declassified intelligence report below

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-xHvdYI7cPS8/Va1L8VogWjI/AAAAAAAAciQ/wEtpQ0xmtPE/s1600/Air%2BIntelligence%2BReport%2B-%2BUFO%2BSighting%2BBy%2BColonel%2BGerald%2BW.%2BJ ohnson%2B8-29-1952.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Fw8qF85q5LU/Va1LzR_WUsI/AAAAAAAAciI/EK0aVqPAhhw/s1600/Air%2BIntelligence%2BReport%2B%2528Pt%2B2%2529%2B-%2BUFO%2BSighting%2BBy%2BColonel%2BGerald%2BW.%2BJ ohnson%2B8-29-1952.jpg

jimmer
16th August 2015, 19:21
He got in touch with ground control and asked if there was any other airplane flying in the area. He was told there was no other traffic on that Sunday morning.

as with many 'sightings,' this one seemed to be a 'mirage'.

no physical radar track. only a witness. only for him.

some sort of a fancy illusion?

Aragorn
16th August 2015, 20:11
as with many 'sightings,' this one seemed to be a 'mirage'.

no physical radar track. only a witness. only for him.

some sort of a fancy illusion?

In many UFO witness reports, there is the recurring phenomenon of no longer properly functioning electrical devices, and of internal combustion engines shutting down, similar -- but not identical! -- to the effects of an EMP (electromagnetic pulse), which in itself propagates through the atmosphere by way of an extreme degree of ionization, i.e. the formation of plasma. The same kind of malfunctions and erratic behavior of electronic devices can also already be detected during thunderstorms, as well as in the aftermath of strong coronal mass ejections or powerful cosmic radiation bursts -- radios going berserk, batteries inexplicably getting drained of their energy, computer systems without ECC circuitry beginning to behave erratically and eventually crashing, et al.

Both the US military and the Russian military have already long discovered that plasma fields can be used as a form of stealth technology -- the plasma field absorbs, bends and scatters the microwave transmissions from radar installations by way of phase cancellation without bouncing back the kind of reflection that a radar installation would register as a blip. Therefore, it's not unthinkable that these craft would -- as part of their propulsion and/or anti-gravity system -- have produced a plasma field strong enough to cause radar installations not to pick up anything. Furthermore, the radar installation itself filters out what it considers "noise", i.e. the minute reflections from birds, clouds, rainfall, et al. So the object must at the very least be of a certain size and shape in order to register as a blip on the screen of the radar operator.

Some craft -- like the ones filmed by an on-board camera in a plane belonging to the Mexican Air Force -- go even farther by bending visible light around the craft in order to avoid visible detection, although they may then still show up on the footage from cameras operating in the infrared or ultraviolet spectrum. The Mexican Air Force plane's camera which shot that footage was indeed operating in the ultraviolet spectrum.

The US military and UK military already possess several types of cloaking technology -- referred to as "active camouflage" -- with varying degrees of success, the most complex of which requires an external transmitter, but then also effectively renders an object invisible to the human eye. Now that is mainstream technology. So you can imagine how far the cloaking technology of "the guys from up there" has already evolved. ;)

jimmer
16th August 2015, 20:30
all though, this particular case, this pilot didn't experience equipment failure.

in this case, no EMP or microwave bursts or cloaking scenario.

trick of the eye and mind, I tell ya :eyebrows:

aliens from up there or all around us?
off-world or closer to home?

that's the new/old debate (a debate started in the 60s)

Aragorn
16th August 2015, 20:37
all though, this particular case, this pilot didn't experience equipment failure.

My hypothesis regarding the stealth effect of plasma fields in the scenario as described by General Johnson does not require any equipment failure. The plasma is electromagnetically confined to the immediate vicinity of the craft -- e.g. as part of its propulsion and/or anti-gravity system -- and so it wouldn't necessarily trigger malfunctions in equipment farther away from the vehicle. However, the plasma could then still have a stealth effect with regard to radar reflections.

That said, there is of course also the possibility that the General was imagining things. Yet, an experienced fighter pilot would normally be quite level-headed, and there is no reason to assume that the man was hallucinating or being played tricks upon by a reflection of sunlight in his canopy, or something like that.

modwiz
16th August 2015, 21:28
Are we still not sure if we think UFO's are real? Made my decision decades ago. I have little interest until "the dialogue" begins in earnest.

Dreamtimer
17th August 2015, 12:56
Dialogue. That would be nice. One that we all participate in rather than a select few.

jimmer
17th August 2015, 13:11
Are we still not sure if we think UFO's are real? Made my decision decades ago. I have little interest until "the dialogue" begins in earnest.

real to those who experience the events.

a while ago it hit me that these events fall into one of three categories:

• government sourced

• trickster realm

• actual off-world

from accounts, many appear to fall within the second bucket

Dreamtimer
17th August 2015, 15:23
Truth and lies, sandwiched together. Makes for mud, murk and monkeybusiness.