Eelco
14th September 2013, 09:16
hm
see if this works...

with love
Eelco

Eelco
14th September 2013, 09:18

I guess downloading and rezizing is a must here..

WIth Love
Eelco

Eelco
14th September 2013, 09:19
nope wont work like this.....

Breeze
14th September 2013, 09:29
Hi Catsquotl,

So pleased you decided to resurrect this thread! I am sure it will assist many people who have yet to read it.

When you have found a way to get this working properly on TOT, please let me know how you did it (the tech process), as I need to do this to re-install 2 of my long standing threads and I haven't got a clue right now how to do it other than have it saved on my computer. I am sure there will be other members who are going to be doing this too, so this information will be most useful to know.

Eelco
15th September 2013, 10:08
Yeah.. You've won me over ;)

When thinking about it there's nothing there that is so passed that it becomes disinfo, so the good of having this thread up there outways the bad..
And if we are mature enough to talk about this topic anew, we are certainly mture enough to throw away the crutch I was affraid of..

Now if only I could find some time to get it right..

WIth Love
Eelco

Eelco
18th September 2013, 15:41
I,ve managed to use an on-line service to get the thread pages in pdf format.
i've tried to extract the text, but every program I used yield really ugly formatted text.
I wanted to upload just the pdf's but they are exeeding the upload size limit...

With Love
Eelco

Breeze
18th September 2013, 18:53
I,ve managed to use an on-line service to get the thread pages in pdf format.
i've tried to extract the text, but every program I used yield really ugly formatted text.
I wanted to upload just the pdf's but they are exeeding the upload size limit...

With Love
Eelco

Bless you for persevering.....

There is a way to do this, because Church was able to use one of the very long pages of my Self Betrayal thread and add it onto TOT as an example in one post slot. Hopefully he will be around again soon, and I will ask if he would write down precisely every action click and program used (in simple layman's terms) instructions for us to follow so we can reinstate these threads of ours that contained so much useful information and wisdom. I know Jimmer wants to do this also with his Big Foot thread.

Mark
18th September 2013, 21:35
Thanks for this Elco!

As it happens I am in the middle of something to do with Chakras.

I am interested in the theory that they exist solely to help "anchor" in a soul into a physical container (body).

I came across this theory while reading about abductions from regressive ET and the methodology they employ to ensure we stay where they want us....

Eelco
19th September 2013, 06:46
Hi WMG,

Would you like to expand on that?
I am thinking between the lines and trying to imagine how that would come about, but before I let my imaginings take over...
Its best if you explain I thinmk..

With Love
Eelco