PDA

View Full Version : Visual Presentation of Nuclear Explosions on Earth from 1945 to 2015

Aragorn
10th August 2015, 11:40
The ~14 minute-long video here-below gives us a visualized overview of all known nuclear explosions on our planet from 1945 onward to 2015. The indicator colors represent the nature of the explosion, i.e.

red
yellow
blue

= atmospheric detonation
= subterranean detonation
= underwater detonation

Two things really stand out here...:

Most of the nuclear detonations are conducted by -- and take place inside -- the United States of America.

The Russian Tsar bomb, which was the most powerful human-contrived detonation ever on Earth since the beginning of nuclear weapons testing.

https://vimeo.com/135580602

enjoy being
10th August 2015, 12:08
Woah, it is like accidentally busting in on your mother and father making love. My eyes my eyes! Embarrassing and disgusting.

Aragorn
10th August 2015, 12:38
It has just been brought to my attention that members who use an iPad for browsing The One Truth are having difficulty viewing the Vimeo link. Therefore, I am adding a YouTube link as well. It's not the exact same video, but it represents the same thing. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9lquok4Pdk

enjoy being
11th August 2015, 00:15
Tsar Bomba http://www.tsarbomba.org/

"In an atmospheric test in 1961 it had a yield of 50 megatons - 3,300 times as powerful as the Hiroshima bomb and 1,400 times as powerful as the Hiroshima and Nagasaki nuclear bombs combined.

The bomb served no military purposes. For that, it would be too heavy to carry and there was no plane able to do intercontinental flights with such a load."

So it was detonated for bragging rights?

RUSirius
11th August 2015, 00:28
Thats insane, imagine if the same efforts were put towards benevolence. I find it the obsession with creating nukes to be beyond weird.

bsbray
11th August 2015, 02:34
One more reason that I wouldn't want to live on the west coast.

And does the irony strike anyone else, that the US and Russia basically keep bombing their own lands over and over and over to practice bombing the "enemy"?

enjoy being
11th August 2015, 02:47
I posted this video on a local forum here in NZ.

Thanks for the link to do so.

One of the responses was as follows. From a 73 year old.

I lived through that time and watched the South Pacific Tests from North Island high Plateau.

We felt the hot Electromagnetic Pulse wave come down over the land like a the heat from a fire brushed by a swift wind.
It was enough to sting our exposed skin and send our skirts and hair up.
For the next 24 hours there was no Radio reception.
Only loud crackles and static.
We all went into a silent thoughtful shock knowing we had been touch by an evil thing.
And I must say asking your neighbours "How are you today?" for a long time after really did take on a very personal concern.

Of-course they came on the Radio (as soon as able) to re-assure...
"The Department of Scientific and Industrial research Report there were no changes in Radiation Readings as a result of the Christmas Island Nuclear Test."

And we all called them "Liars!".

Several of the Nuclear Scientists came out at a later date and said
"We made a Mistake!"
"We didn't know what we were doing".

And Our Boys on HMNZ Navy Ship Pukaki stood as evidence to that.

Talk about Guinea Pigs in the open laboratory Test site.

And yet they were denied Government help/compensation until dying and aged.

And some of their children inherited the legacy as have those of the Marshall Islands who come to our Greenlane Hospital for Corrective Surgery.

Following that Test we had what were commonly called amongst women/nurses "The Miscarriage Years".
Cows and sheep 'slipped embryo's
Two headed calves 5 legged sheep /other we picked up at the farm gate and went off to Ruakura Research Station.

Now we have almost compulsory scans to invade the womb see inside and abort the malformed.

Or put them down in the barn-yard.

Aragorn
11th August 2015, 15:55
Added a bit of formatting to the quotes... ;)

Tsar Bomba http://www.tsarbomba.org/

In an atmospheric test in 1961 it had a yield of 50 megatons - 3,300 times as powerful as the Hiroshima bomb and 1,400 times as powerful as the Hiroshima and Nagasaki nuclear bombs combined.

The bomb served no military purposes. For that, it would be too heavy to carry and there was no plane able to do intercontinental flights with such a load."

So it was detonated for bragging rights?

Well, according to that website...

"The development of the Tsar Bomba was rushed, since Nikita Khrushchev wanted the bomb to be detonated during the 22nd Congress of the Communist Party held between October 17 and October 31 1961."

So, clearly it was a propagandistic stunt, aimed at impressing The Comrades™. ;)

The Tsar Bomba was detonated at an altitude of 4'000 meters, and within one second after the detonation, the fireball was already over 6'400 meters wide. The rock on the island below had been molten, and the flash of the explosion was visible up to 2'000 km away. Reportedly, the explosion even shattered windows in Norway and Finland.

:belief:

Here's the footage of the detonation...:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3pqSYAuy-A

And here is a complete documentary on the Tsar Bomba...:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYUP7zJ0CwU

ZShawn
11th August 2015, 16:20
That's intense...... whatever were they thinking.....
then again since we know that whatever any administration puts out for public perception is crafted for effect by design, what else can we surmise......
for one, if there is any better way of ringing the doorbell of the construct to get the architects attention I wouldn't want to risk it, that seems like a pretty loud knock on the door.

Majik
11th August 2015, 20:42
Growing up in Sacramento, California, I was approximately 2 & one half hours south & west away from Reno, Nevada. They were detonating bombs in the deserts of Nevada south of Reno in the 50s & 60s – we were aware of it. I used to cry for Mother Earth. However, I did not know that it continued on for so long after that. I wonder what part of Nevada is Not contaminated?

Thank you Aragorn for sharing this. So very sad!!!