PDA

View Full Version : Colloidal Silver

Sword_for_bread
5th August 2015, 04:15
There is a lot of talk from people starting to realize the benefits of colloidal silver. I myself have been using colloidal silver for a couple years now and to be honest, I cant remember how long its been since I got the flu or even a cold. Course I also read once in a while someone making a claim about how its horrible for you and doesn't cure anything. Those people are government owned, "in my opinion." The only thing slightly negative I could say could be wrong with any silver solution compound is when someones spring or well water runs through a silver vein and the silver in not pure. Technically the people who drink it are still "healthy as a horse," but the only side effect is a blue coloration of the skin. Which personally, again "in my opinion," looks really cool.

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=blue+people+of+kentucky&view=detailv2&&id=9EE066B7B6DADF347C83A885D61C182D6E364508&selectedIndex=2&ccid=%2bO6wHs96&simid=608014176888422454&thid=JN.yZptKfJdubcm1pj25C3c4A&ajaxhist=0

I like to try and get many people to try colloidal silver to aid their ailments, and this is one of my favorite examples of explaining how well it works. Look back to the medieval times, the black plague was running wild, claiming hundreds of lives. Mostly peasants and middle class workers, merchants, blacksmiths, ect. However, during all this massive mayhem, how many rich and noble lives were taken by this horrible sickness claiming so many lives? Very little? Not that few? Ever wander why? What were these rich and noble citizens eating and drinking out of? Silver! Silver plates, silver cups, Silver forks and knives and spoons. They were ingesting as much silver without even realizing it. Eating a meal on a silver plate and scraping a silver spoon on the plate collecting the last bites of a well fed meal. Those little scratches on the silverware broke down and freed little molecules and they clung to the food for the people to eat. Cleansed their bodies of their ailments based on how much they ate. Explaining all this always helps get the gears rolling in people and get them to realize just what all silver can go for you. Not I haven't tried the Ionic Silver or the Silver Protein, which you can read some info about them here.

http://www.silver-colloids.com/Reports/reports.html?utm_source=searchalliance&utm_medium=cpc&utm_content=Silver+Facts&utm_campaign=Silver+Facts&partner=11&utm_term=silver%20colloid

I do buy plenty of the colloidal silver and I just used a few drops every other day, a 2 ounce bottle last me a few weeks and its not that expensive. This site below is where I go to get all my silver solutions.

http://www.silversolutionusa.com/

They literally have everything and sometimes they even surprise me. I hope I was very informative for all, and even enlightened a few.

Cheers.

modwiz
5th August 2015, 04:26
I find colloidal silver very useful for when I need it. I would never take it all the time as it can make an immune system lazy. Having overcome Lyme without anti-biotics, CS has been an excellent and quick fix for any flare-ups. Works after two or three days and I continue for about a week after. Preserving the vitality of my immune system is important to me so I look to it as a first line of defense with CS and other anti-biotic type remedies only being used when I need more support. With that said, it is best people follow the guidance of their own bodies and not my personal way of health.

Good thread topic.

johnjen325
5th August 2015, 05:42
Between CS and propolis they pretty much stop any infection or virus in their tracks.
The trick is to remember to use them early and often, because we all to easily forget how bad some infections and viruses can be since we now rarely, if ever let them get a foot hold, that is IF we recognize the 'early warning signs'.

I've been making CS for a few decades now mostly because when I was researching all of this, the available retail stuff was just trash.
It was silver in color and the particle size was almost large enough to see with the naked eye.
I hope that better quality CS is available, because that stuff was junk.

One of the secrets to 'quality' CS is getting the particle size as small as possible.
The size matters WAY more than concentration, as in PPM (parts per million).

When I told my father (an MD) I was making CS he said, 'That should work very well as nothing grows on silver.'

He told me that in the 'old days' a 'country doctor' would put 2 silver coins in a glass of water and hook up a battery between them and leave it in the sun for a few days.
This was their disinfectant, anti-microbial etc. etc. of their day.

JJ

johnjen325
5th August 2015, 06:16
snip

…Look back to the medieval times, the black plague was running wild, claiming hundreds of lives. Mostly peasants and middle class workers, merchants, blacksmiths, ect. However, during all this massive mayhem, how many rich and noble lives were taken by this horrible sickness claiming so many lives? Very little? Not that few? Ever wander why? What were these rich and noble citizens eating and drinking out of? Silver! Silver plates, silver cups, Silver forks and knives and spoons. They were ingesting as much silver without even realizing it. Eating a meal on a silver plate and scraping a silver spoon on the plate collecting the last bites of a well fed meal. Those little scratches on the silverware broke down and freed little molecules and they clung to the food for the people to eat. Cleansed their bodies of their ailments based on how much they ate. snip
Cheers.

This is also where the term 'bueblood' came from.

If one ingests 'too much' silver your skin can take on a 'blueish' tint or go grey.
But that only seems to happen when you drink it on a daily basis, and other than a pigment change it doesn't seem to have any other side effects.

modwiz
5th August 2015, 06:31
The trick is to remember to use them early and often, because we all to easily forget how bad some infections and viruses can be since we now rarely, if ever let them get a foot hold, that is IF we recognize the 'early warning signs'.

JJ

This is one the most important things to focus on with self health and treatment. If we pay attention to our bodies, there is always that 'moment' when we know something unhealthy is happening. I avoid the word attack here. If a tickle or burning sensation happens in your throat or palate, for instance, immediate treatment can result in immediate resolution with light supportive follow-up. Bacteria culture upwards and quickly, getting a remedy to the affected area early keeps the culture from getting a 'toe-hold' in ones tissues. If the culture has time to exploit the 'terrain', it will take more effort to dislodge it. Similarly viruses will cause tissue to replicate into something suitable for them. Herpes simplex viruses always create a blister outside the body as this virus prefers a watery and cooler environment. Anything drying/heating is helpful to make the terrain unsuitable for this virus. Clove essential oil is both hot and drying.

Such an excellent point you brought up here.

bsbray
5th August 2015, 06:38
As far as the term blue bloods goes, there may be more to the story than just using silver, because it takes a lot of silver to start turning skin blue (I'm not sure of any historical examples of royalty's skin actually turning blue from their use of silverware), whereas the term "blue blood" in reference to royalty is spread across some disparate cultures in western Europe and Africa at least going back to the time of the Gauls.

I don't want to digress from the topic of colloidal silver too much, but speaking of the origin of blue bloods, in the book Le Livre du Mystérieux Inconnu by Robert Charroux, he mentions the Celts of Iberia and Gaul, and also the Tuareg people of northwestern Africa, all of whom already knew of "blue blood" as a symbol for nobility in their own tribes. In western Africa they apparently spoke of "blue men." In modern-day Scotland you had the Picts who painted themselves blue before going into battle naked, and across the Atlantic, the Algonquin tribes also made use of blue paint on their bodies, with some sort of religious significance to them.

When we hear of Atlantis today and think of the Atlantean people, we're tempted to think of them in terms of modern humans, in the same way that white people in the west tend to think of Jesus as being white historically. It's more likely that the people inhabiting the Atlantic region during the last ice age, prior to around 10,000 BC, were quite different than people today. As a corollary, for anyone who takes interest in Bashar's work, he also states that Atlanteans had a slightly blue-tinted skin, and their lineages into later ages became associated with the term "blue blood" for that reason. This is stated to have been due to increased amounts of copper in the skin and is also associated with RH negative genetics.

johnjen325
5th August 2015, 07:14
Here is a 'modern' example of argyria…

http://www.today.com/id/22536241/ns/today-today_news/t/real-life-blue-guy-shrugs-his-skin-color/

JJ

johnjen325
5th August 2015, 07:37
This is one the most important things to focus on with self health and treatment. If we pay attention to our bodies, there is always that 'moment' when we know something unhealthy is happening. I avoid the word attack here. If a tickle or burning sensation happens in your throat or palate, for instance, immediate treatment can result in immediate resolution with light supportive follow-up. Bacteria culture upwards and quickly, getting a remedy to the affected area early keeps the culture from getting a 'toe-hold' in ones tissues. If the culture has time to exploit the 'terrain', it will take more effort to dislodge it. Similarly viruses will cause tissue to replicate into something suitable for them. Herpes simplex viruses always create a blister outside the body as this virus prefers a watery and cooler environment. Anything drying/heating is helpful to make the terrain unsuitable for this virus. Clove essential oil is both hot and drying.

Such an excellent point you brought up here.

Thanks.

One of the results of taking responsibility for one's own health, rather than handing it over to a 'doctor' or other 'expert', is to, as you say "pay attention to our bodies".

It is continually feeding back to us its condition and status.

CS and several other useful substances, most of which are 'legal', can be used quite efficaciously.
The trick is to gain awareness of them and then use them 'properly'.
This can sometimes take a bit of doing in that we need to determine our own level and frequency of dosing, and remember to actually use them when necessary.

And there are other methods and techniques which can be employed as well.

Of course "taking responsibility for one's own health" is (or should be) an ongoing aspect of ones well being but most folks are 'trained' to rely upon their expert, the doctor.

This has consequences, especially when things go sideways when dealing with the medical industrial complex.
An example of this is that the 3rd leading cause of death in the us is going to the hospital and being mis-diagnosed and or being dosed with the wrong or incorrect amount of poison, er medicene.

And I see CS along with other non-toxic treatments as a way to help with all of this.

JJ

Kitsune
5th August 2015, 12:03
I have never used it myself

Just sharing this info

http://www.silver-colloids.com/Pubs/truecolloidalsilver.html

lcam88
5th August 2015, 13:56
Yeah, blue appears when you take Silver Chloride rather than actual colloidal silver. The chloride gets into the cells and undergoes another chemical reaction, perhaps in the presence of sunlight causing a condition labeled as argyria.

For those of you who are making it at home, let me know if you seek information on how to make it properly.

bsbray
5th August 2015, 16:54
I'd be interested in whatever you have to post about it, lcamm.

lcam88
5th August 2015, 18:54
There is a forum with a very very knowledgable "salt" chemist (Kephra) who has shared a lot of good information about how to produce colloidal silver and colloidal gold properly. The goal is to end with a nano-particle about 10 nanometers in diameter composed of pure silver (or gold) in colloidal suspension within the resulting solution.

These particles can be taken orally and will resist the HCl based stomach acids. [that might otherwise change the silver into into the chloride compound]

http://forum.cgcsforum.com/

Kitsune
5th August 2015, 23:55
There is a forum with a very very knowledgable "salt" chemist (Kephra) who has shared a lot of good information about how to produce colloidal silver and colloidal gold properly. The goal is to end with a nano-particle about 10 nanometers in diameter composed of pure silver (or gold) in colloidal suspension within the resulting solution.

These particles can be taken orally and will resist the HCl based stomach acids. [that might otherwise change the silver into into the chloride compound]

Can Colloidal Silver be used on animals (pets) with the same good effects?

ZShawn
6th August 2015, 02:34
yes, pets can also benefit from this compound
their stomach pH is lower though than humans

lcam88
6th August 2015, 13:05
In deciding whether Colloidal silver is interesting to use is based on knowing how it works to protect from disease and, 2) identifying a moment where risk of contracting a disease is worth consideration.

I really doubt it will work well on viral or fungal based diseases; it has anti-bacterial properties (if memory serves). If you take colloidal silver, consider it as a threat to bacterial flora in your digestive system.

Here is a link Kephra put up about CS: http://forum.cgcsforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=2443.msg20406#msg20406

Note the emphasis Kephra makes on ionic silver vs metallic silver... Regardless of acid strength in your stomach, you want to take the version that has been properly prepared. Just because you take a lot of alkalines in an attempt to neutralize your stomach acids before consumption does not make the ionic version is less "bad". The ionic compound will react with whatever else it that chemically is compatible.

If you maintain a healthy bacterial flora, even on the surface of your skin [which perhaps dogs naturally have], taking silver will tend to weaken that already developed barrier. You might use it if you get a cut, as an antiseptic. And you might want to keep some around for when a new small-pox epidemic that takes as part of some covert government operation.

But taking it on a regular basis is like taking penicillin on a regular basis; something to be avoided, IMHO.

Kitsune
6th August 2015, 21:01
Are there any good websites discussing use with animals that you would recommend? Aliments,dosages stuff like that.

Thanks

lcam88
7th August 2015, 12:37
I haven't researched pet applications at all. And even human dosages are very subjective.

But I did run across an "alternative medicine" story with a cat (http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/tutstail.htm) that lost and then regrew its tail.

The suggestion is that they know what they need and how much. The story is very interesting though it does not involve colloidal metals, but rather metals in another state.

Mammals normally can't regrow limbs and a tail would be especially difficult considering it has multiple bones, joints, sinew and muscle besides skin and fur.

As a teaser, I believe the substance responsible for the regrowth is a variant of a mixture of Rhodium and Iridium, however perhaps enzymes are equally important.

Elen
14th April 2017, 08:15
:Bump::bump2::bump2: This is a very important topic and one seem to forget about it when one needs it.

Outlander
14th April 2017, 23:18

It seems the above mentioned forum is either off-line or non-existent

Amanda
15th April 2017, 01:41
Have been using Colloidal Silver for many years now. I keep some in a small spray bottle and every morning I spray a little under my tongue and into the back of my throat. Never get colds and/or influenza. If I do sneeze and suspect that I have been infected by a cold or influenza bug - I ensure I use that spray bottle a little more. I also keep a cut onion in a bowl in several locations in my home. During the Black Plague entries found in the logbooks/diaries of Doctors noted that: In the homes where there was an abundance of garlic and onions - there was little to no illness and often no death.

Colloidal Silver has definitely helped me in many ways. Had a pre cancerous growth on my nose that my GP has burned off/treated with liquid Nitrogen. He did this several times and it would dry up and fall off and promptly grow back. I have treated the stubborn growth along with many others - gone for good.

I use Colloidal Gold a little more sparingly and only on my skin. Ascorbic Acid is another gem to include in any health regime. In response to the comments about silverware - copper piping used to be used when placing plumbing into a home and now it is a thing of the past - why? Copper is another gem to include in our health regime.

Bluebloods and the colour of Human skin - is that the colour of the skin of the characters in the movie Avatar? Have not watched it for some time - maybe that is a clue for the deep critical thinkers??

Colloidal Silver and Colloidal Gold - absolutely a must for anyone who wants to learn about keeping their Human Vessel in great health. I have used Colloidal Silver with my aging Kitty Cat - whom I no longer vaccinate. She went to the vet for minor surgery a few months ago - just for her teeth and I was informed that for her age she is in excellent health. She is sixteen going on seventeen and plays me like a piano.

Much Respect & Much Peace - Amanda

TargeT
15th April 2017, 04:21
Have been using Colloidal Silver for many years now. I keep some in a small spray bottle and every morning I spray a little under my tongue and into the back of my throat. Never get colds and/or influenza.

I wear a piece of uranium ore, same results.

I always have Colloidal silver on hand, but mostly to rinse out cuts.

Elen
15th April 2017, 08:26
This video doesn't show how you make the Colloidal Silver, but it shows how you can make a CS generator (Machine) which is very helpful if you are serious about making CS. It has been recommended that you use batteries rather than a wall-plug adapter, so the guy here is showing a generator for batteries. This looks really easy actually...:h5:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aN9V54j0jZg